Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 431510 times)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »

Yaay !!

I'm going to write my secrets and we'll start since today if you want ;D !!!

Thnx Splendidamente !!!

Be sure that this season will have some great twists  ;D ;D  >:D

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #351 on: September 21, 2012, 01:14:11 PM »
Whoa there Flo you just went to level 8 and I'm only on 2, I wasn't eing nasty or anything truth be told I had a tad too many budweisers and maybe I thought it was mentioned somewhere that you did host, sorry if I'm mistaken.

To go on to say that there are priveledges for older members is a bit melodramatic though.

Congratulations on winning though!
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

French

« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2012, 01:15:52 PM »
BTW... OMG this gif. Since yesterday, I wanted to add it :o

The world's little :)

btw ; i hate twists in this game. Ahah can't wait :)

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #353 on: September 21, 2012, 01:37:46 PM »
Whoa there Flo you just went to level 8 and I'm only on 2, I wasn't eing nasty or anything truth be told I had a tad too many budweisers and maybe I thought it was mentioned somewhere that you did host, sorry if I'm mistaken.

To go on to say that there are priveledges for older members is a bit melodramatic though.

Congratulations on winning though!

You just went through the rules of grammar by adding two 'though' on two sentences in a row. See ? Now I'm on lvl 9 ;)

Spoiler for Hiden:
looool just kidding and please don't use anymore words like 'melodramtic' i can't understand them without google
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #354 on: September 21, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
OMGGG splendidamente i loooooooooove 'glee' toooooo !!! awwwwwwwwww  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  8) 8)
i love kurt most...
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #355 on: September 21, 2012, 01:47:24 PM »
ATTENTION

...everybody, the secrets are coming in 1h !!

Teaser :
Spoiler for Hiden:
This time SECRET STORY will be done in a new version. So all the secrets... WAIT FOR IT

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

French

« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2012, 02:09:50 PM »
I luv glee too! I just finished watching the episode 2 of the season 4!! And I loved it!!

This season seems great for now. :) Brittany is awesome!! With her Britney attitude lmao. She wanted to cut her hair like Britney  a few years ago.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #357 on: September 21, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO 'SECRET STORY (DELUXE VERSION)' (weird huh?!)
THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE HOSTED BY ME : FLORION

It's Going to have a hell lot of twists... but you should wait for them !!!

Here are my secrets. Choose (but be careful...) :

1.   People at school call me ‘Fashion Police’ as once I started fighting with someone only because of her clothes.
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops.
3.   My first kiss was with two guys.
4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga.
5.   I’m the tallest student in my school.

6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school.
7.   I’ve been more than 6 months in the psychiatric hospital after I found out that my best friend had died.
8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months.
9.   My uncle is 50% czech and I have about 10 years without seeing him.

10.   I’ve hosted/co-hosted every school show since 4th grade.
11.   I ate 47 yogurts in only one day. Guess what happened than…
12.   All the information in this forum about me is false. I’m not even from Albania.

13.   My first name was Robert but I changed it some years ago.
14.   I met Nicki Minaj when I was in Trinidad and Tobago for vacations and it lasted 5 hours.

Teaser :
Spoiler for Hiden:
Twist to b revealed in 1d

You can start choosing your secrets though :P
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 05:35:23 PM by Florion »
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

French

« Reply #358 on: September 21, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »
Why a twist in one day ? What if all the secrets are not chosen yet ? lol it's unfair. That scares me :P

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #359 on: September 21, 2012, 03:25:42 PM »
I didin't understand what you meant  ::) ::)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2012, 05:33:10 PM »
well.. it looks like i'm gonna be the first one to pick a secret.. let's see how far will i go in this season. Haha..

1.   People at school call me ‘Fashion Police’ as once I started fighting with someone only because of her clothes.
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops.
3.   My first kiss was with two guys.
4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga.
5.   I’m the tallest student in my school.

6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school.
7.   I’ve been more than 6 months in the psychiatric hospital after I found out that my best friend had died.
8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months.
9.   My uncle is 50% czech and I have about 10 years without seeing him.

10.   I’ve hosted/co-hosted every school show since 4th grade. - Carlex
11.   I ate 47 yogurts in only one day. Guess what happened than…
12.   All the information in this forum about me is false. I’m not even from Albania.

13.   My first name was Robert but I changed it some years ago.
14.   I met Nicki Minaj when I was in Trinidad and Tobago for vacations and it lasted 5 hours.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2012, 05:45:01 PM »
1.   People at school call me ‘Fashion Police’ as once I started fighting with someone only because of her clothes.
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops.
3.   My first kiss was with two guys. Jaki
4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga.
6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school.
7.   I’ve been more than 6 months in the psychiatric hospital after I found out that my best friend had died.
8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months.
12.   All the information in this forum about me is false. I’m not even from Albania.
14.   I met Nicki Minaj when I was in Trinidad and Tobago for vacations and it lasted 5 hours.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2012, 06:00:02 PM »
4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga. - Beatriz_Trapote_SV

French

« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2012, 06:18:31 PM »

4.   In a concert I was supposed to play in piano Bach Minuet but instead I played Hair of Lady Gaga. - Beatriz_Trapote_SV

13.   My first name was Robert but I changed it some years ago. - Splendidamente

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2012, 08:32:07 PM »

8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months. - Dan
13.   My first name was Robert but I changed it some years ago. - Splendidamente

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2012, 08:35:49 PM »

8.   I made a purchase online for buying a car and I used my dad’s credit card. The car came and I didn’t go to the parties for two months. - Dan
9.   My uncle is 50% czech and I have about 10 years without seeing him. -BBFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2012, 08:36:51 PM »
Oh, and congrats, Florion.  :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2012, 09:01:36 PM »
6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school. - BBDR16

I hope I can last more time this series, I don't have luck in it. But anyways, good luck hosting Flo!!  ;D
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

French

« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2012, 10:22:03 PM »
Same here! And clearly if I'm evicted too fast that means Florion is jealous of me and nothing else! ;D *love joking*
But uh... don't evict me fast plz lmao.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2012, 08:37:58 AM »
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops. - BBUK
6.   I once insulted my teacher ‘bitch’ and she was so angry so she appealed to expell me, so I changed school. - BBDR16
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2012, 09:42:53 AM »
2.   I had been 21 times at the police station for stealing things from different shops. - BBUK

---

6 SECRETS LEFT !! WHAT'S THE TWIST ?
...TO BE REVEALED IN 9H'
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2012, 10:26:20 AM »

11.   I ate 47 yogurts in only one day. Guess what happened than… - WoBB

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2012, 12:01:53 PM »
yay to Florian become the Ian of the forum with beating a Dan who was already the master before, its ironic, isn't it?  :D

but damn, again I am late when the secrets are announced. I never have luck with this, I never ever iwll  :-[

5.   I’m the tallest student in my school. - GrahamUKFan

11.   I ate 47 yogurts in only one day. Guess what happened than… - WoBB

• Big Brother
« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »
yay to Florian become the Ian of the forum with beating a Dan who was already the master before, its ironic, isn't it?  :D

HAHA. :)

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2012, 03:57:35 PM »
THE CHOOSING OF HE SECRETS IS OVER (CLOSED)

THE TWIST TO BE REVEALED IN 2H

Teaser :

Spoiler for Hiden:
1, 7, 12, 14
❤❤ Britney ❤❤