Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Malmö  (Read 11385 times)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Malmö
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2013, 07:41:07 PM »
Hello there guys,,, have you heard that the winning song is a plagiature ?! Well, it looks like they stole the song....

Update 2: Russia (The russian primeminister) wants an explanation on why Azerbaijan didn't give points to them.

And as for me I really enjoyed the contest this year, Petra Mede was wonderful, so was Sarah and everything. The stage was a bit small but still it was good. They screwed up in the voting at the grand final and Jon Ola Sand said that they had technical difficulties. My favourite song this year was Norway and I voted twice and fortunately Albania gave two points to Norway...  ;D... As for Albania it was very lame this year... It would be better if we withdrew...
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2013 Malmö
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »
Hello there guys,,, have you heard that the winning song is a plagiature ?! Well, it looks like they stole the song....

Update 2: Russia (The russian primeminister) wants an explanation on why Azerbaijan didn't give points to them.

And as for me I really enjoyed the contest this year, Petra Mede was wonderful, so was Sarah and everything. The stage was a bit small but still it was good. They screwed up in the voting at the grand final and Jon Ola Sand said that they had technical difficulties. My favourite song this year was Norway and I voted twice and fortunately Albania gave two points to Norway...  ;D... As for Albania it was very lame this year... It would be better if we withdrew...

I saw the Final, and that seemed that they were singing in playback! ::) ::) ::)
I think the last year contestant was more interesting! In this year, my only favourite song was Austria! Denmark's song don't seem nothing to me! :P :P

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!