Author Topic: Comedy Combat  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
Comedy Combat
« on: April 03, 2013, 12:20:40 AM »
I know, you haven't heard of it. And this time it's a Finnish format. That is actually cool and funny. I love it. It's mostly scripted, but part of it is impro. And all of it is done live. The link below describes it quite well.

http://www.nordicworld.tv/formats/catalogue/2/format/format/null

Also...while it's a comedy show, they've also given back to the less fortunate. This show in Finland has a special episode after the season, where they collect money for Unicef.

And that link doesn't really tell everything in sense of mashed up formats. This also has some elements of Have I got news for you.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:59:59 AM by antos »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
Re: Comedy Combat
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 02:19:31 AM »
I'll just use this thread to promote another Finnish format. The good and bad news...I guess that's what this show could be called in English. It's kind of like Have I got news for you, except that there's only one guest per episode. And the panels don't compete with each others.

There are current news represented in the way of humor. The panelists then vote if the news are good or bad. And also the viewers vote on the show's website. The winner of each episode is determined by a combination of how good their answers are and how well they are on par with the audience.

Still...the most important thing about this show is, that it's fun. And the points don't matter, like they don't in Whose line.

http://www.ruutu.fi/ohjelmat/hyvat-ja-huonot-uutiset/kausi-3-jakso-7

There's some ads as usual. And it's in Finnish without any subtitles. But just to give you an idea of what this show looks like.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:41:34 AM by antos »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.