Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Denmark  (Read 22107 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Denmark
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2014, 07:46:13 PM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2014, 07:49:53 PM »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2014, 07:51:46 PM »
Quote from: CMW
(Image removed from quote.)
:D

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2014, 07:52:21 PM »
Quote from: André
In the Spanish wikipedia, they've edited Portugal's page saying that we were expelled from European Union for not giving any points to Spain on ESC 2014, lol. That people are such losers!

AND THEY'RE CRITICING DIVA SUZY!
There are idiots everywhere... Some stupid immature people... I was disappointed with Portugal but life goes on and there's no need to do that.

Emilio, I really like the song of Austria, I like it because it has strength and power not because of the singer.
It wasn't my favourite song but I have to admit that a really good song has won this year.  Austria wasn't very liked at the beginning but when Conchita sang in the first semifinal everyone discovered the power of the performance.

And I have to remember you that Israel won some years ago with a transexual singer, and I think it won because of the song and not because of the singer.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2014, 07:57:36 PM »
Conchita and her glorious gifs! <333

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2014, 08:00:38 PM »
In the Spanish wikipedia, they've edited Portugal's page saying that we were expelled from European Union for not giving any points to Spain on ESC 2014, lol. That people are such losers!

AND THEY'RE CRITICING DIVA SUZY!
There are idiots everywhere... Some stupid immature people... I was disappointed with Portugal but life goes on and there's no need to do that.

Emilio, I really like the song of Austria, I like it because it has strength and power not because of the singer.
It wasn't my favourite song but I have to admit that a really good song has won this year.  Austria wasn't very liked at the beginning but when Conchita sang in the first semifinal everyone discovered the power of the performance.

And I have to remember you that Israel won some years ago with a transexual singer, and I think it won because of the song and not because of the singer.

I know, lol. But there, we don't even cared about ESC.
About Austria, for me it was almost clear in my mind they would win. I mean, who was the most mentionated artist? Conchita. Which song did people listened the most? Conchita's song.

Austria this year clearly wanted to win, and showed that they did not even needed a national final to choose a great artist and song. It was well done from them this year. ;D

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: May 12, 2014, 08:01:29 PM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2014, 08:12:02 PM »
Conchita wasn't a contender until the semifinal with her amazing live. I love how Aram MP3 though he could talk like that about Conchita because he was the fav to win and she wasn't popular and then karma got him <3

lol the bodyguard of Conchita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QepttQINYiE

Emilio

« Reply #234 on: May 12, 2014, 08:37:25 PM »
I love his queen walk. :ali
It's real hair or it's just extensions :?? :-*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #235 on: May 12, 2014, 08:57:56 PM »

her honey, her!

Conchita wasn't a contender until the semifinal with her amazing live. I love how Aram MP3 though he could talk like that about Conchita because he was the fav to win and she wasn't popular and then karma got him <3

lol the bodyguard of Conchita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QepttQINYiE

Her live performance made her and his live "performance" killed him. Next time he should learn how to sing before talking shit

Emilio

« Reply #236 on: May 12, 2014, 09:00:09 PM »

her honey, her!

His! His!
Whatchu gonna do gurl. Whatchu gon do :-*

EDIT: You're the one making it a big deal :-* You remind me those producers on realities shows that exaggerate things to create some content. lol. I still love you though. :-* His a nice girl. [ok thats not funny anymore :(]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 09:07:09 PM by Emilio »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2014, 09:06:45 PM »

her honey, her!

His! His!

well imma start by telling you transophobia is not a good look.

Emilio

« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2014, 09:09:39 PM »

her honey, her!

His! His!

(I edited my other post but here it is again lol)

EDIT: You're the one making it a big deal :-* You remind me those producers on realities shows that exaggerate things to create some content. lol. I still love you though. :-* His a nice girl. [ok thats not funny anymore :(]

PS : I read somewhere else she still has a dick and she obviously has a beer. So at that point we can call her like we want. But in real I disagree with my other post. I just wanna provoke because that's how I am. Flaws by here flaws by there flaws everywhere :-*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »

her honey, her!

His! His!

(I edited my other post but here it is again lol)

PS : I read somewhere else she still has a dick and she obviously has a beer. So at that point we can call her like we want. But in real I disagree with my other post. I just wanna provoke because that's how I am. Flaws by here flaws by there flaws everywhere :-*

I always make a big deal of people treating bad other people, and always will cause I can't stand it.

What you need to understand is that it doesn't matter her anatomy, that's none of out business. If he wants to be a woman (not a female), then you need to call him a she.  That's just basic respect and humanity. With Conchita and anybody else.

Emilio

« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2014, 09:23:34 PM »
Like I said I just wanted to provoke some people (well ... you). Bascially I just said :

Did Conchita deserve to win :?? Or was it just because she looks like a girl with a beer :??
I mean someone's going to graft a c*ck instead of his nose and a vagina instead of his mouth for next season and will win ::)

FRANCE are real winners anyway :-*

You're the one who got excited yourself with : "that's a stupid thing to say and it's the main argument of the homophobes so please keep it to yourself.".

Lol. But sorry if I hurt the cause you defend. It was just not my intention. I just like I said in my first post think/thought that she won more because she was "the difference" than because she sung greatly or had a great song or was a great act.. or no séké.

#Peace :-*

• Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2014, 09:29:09 PM »
i want to send a message of peace and love from Russia

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2014, 09:29:18 PM »
Even DIVA Teresa Guilherme is with Conchita! <333

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2014, 09:31:20 PM »
Like I said I just wanted to provoke some people (well ... you). Bascially I just said :

Did Conchita deserve to win :?? Or was it just because she looks like a girl with a beer :??
I mean someone's going to graft a c*ck instead of his nose and a vagina instead of his mouth for next season and will win ::)

You're the one who got excited yourself with : "that's a stupid thing to say and it's the main argument of the homophobes so please keep it to yourself.".

Lol. But sorry if I hurt the cause you defend. It was just not my intention. I just like I said in my first post think/thought that she won more because she was "the difference" than because she sung greatly or had a great song or was a great act.. or no séké.

then try to provoke people without transophobia, homophobia, racism or mysoginy next time, that would be an actual upgrade   :)

Emilio

« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2014, 09:32:04 PM »
Even DIVA Teresa Guilherme is with Conchita! <333
Let's call her "divo" from now :-)

#KIDDING

Emilio

« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2014, 09:33:41 PM »

then try to provoke people without transophobia, homophobia, racism or mysoginy next time, that would be an actual upgrade   :)
I don't understand your sentence. It means you're transophobic :?? Anyway. Our conversation is coming to an end thankfully :)

EDIT: Ah you mean "I should provoke without using transophobia words etc...". Well at the beginning of all this -- I don't thinnk I did.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2014, 09:35:41 PM »

I don't understand your sentence. It means you're transophobic :?? Anyway. Our conversation is coming to an end thankfully :)

It means I'm asking you to try to provoke people without being transophob, homophob ect it's not that hard.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #247 on: May 13, 2014, 12:27:53 AM »
Quote from: CMW on Today at 03:46:13 PM(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Enormous the gifs from this show.

BTW, you're talking so much about that I'm almost wanting to follow the Eurovision 2015 lol.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2014, 12:37:49 AM »

BTW, you're talking so much about that I'm almost wanting to follow the Eurovision 2015 lol.

Those gifs that you quoted aren't from the last ESC...
The first one is probably from Portugal's national contest (or maybe any Suzy's concert)....
The second i have no idea... lol
And the third are the hosts of 2011 ESC....

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2014, 12:46:30 AM »
Quote from: Gabriel
Quote from: Rod on Today at 08:27:53 PM

Those gifs that you quoted aren't from the last ESC...
The first one is probably from Portugal's national contest (or maybe any Suzy's concert)....
The second i have no idea... lol
And the third are the hosts of 2011 ESC....

Thanks

Now