Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 609246 times)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2013, 03:56:46 AM »
Guys, I was wondering if any of you had Kik? It's a free messaging app for smartphones and we could do a group chat there! Could be fun! :P

If some of you want to, just send me your kik and I'll make the group chat :).

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2013, 05:30:22 AM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Bipolar on Today at 03:11:12 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Bipolar on Today at 10:26:57 AMShould I feel bad for not knowing who is she? I've heard her name quite a lot of times recently but I don't know her haha.
She use to be a Nickelodeon Princess and then movie star (like in Hairspray) and now she's twitter Queen with her famous "I want Drake to murder my vagina" and "you're ugly" hits.

She's also well known for her particular work out method :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i8rtDTJDqk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i8rtDTJDqk</a>
That video... What the fuck? lol

I'll check her out later on on twitter (Image removed from quote.). She seems to be nuts!
She my favorite trainwreck ever.

I think she should buy a better wig hahaha! She's a train wreck and her and Lindsay Lohan should like battle it out for the title of Most Messed Up Child Star...

It's a waste though, she was really funny.... I loved She's The Man
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2013, 11:15:11 AM »
Guys, I was wondering if any of you had Kik? It's a free messaging app for smartphones and we could do a group chat there! Could be fun! :P

If some of you want to, just send me your kik and I'll make the group chat :).

I have a smartphone but I don't know how to use it lol it is in a bookshelves filling up of dust.

BBUKFan

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2013, 05:00:58 PM »
My phone is kind of ancient and slow lol so I don't no.

I bought my phone when Twitter was getting popular ;D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2013, 05:55:25 PM »
Well, I had an old gsm phone until like 2 months ago, and then I upgraded to the one I have now.

Which one do you have Wharram? I never had troubles using a phone, they usually aren't that difficult to manipulate, lol.

• Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
I had a Nokia for two years (I don't use mobile phones for talking with friends, only for an emergency lol), and now my father bought for him something called Sony Xperia and then he bought another for me because "I need to modernize myself".

• Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2013, 08:21:35 PM »
My parents finally let me having a cat since my older one died last year

she's named Aída (for the GH5 housemate, and I love calling her "AÍDAAAAAAAAAAA" lol), she's with my mother.

BBUKFan

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2013, 10:07:26 PM »
AWWW she's so cute ;D ;D ;D

How old is she?

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »

How old is she?

I don't really know, she was abandoned in the streets and I adopted her today, she was crying for days and I could not resist to her charm :'(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2013, 10:46:46 PM »

How old is she?

I don't really know, she was abandoned in the streets and I adopted her today, she was crying for days and I could not resist to her charm :'(

What a nice thing to do CMW! You're showing such a sensitive side these days, is it the summer ? lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2013, 11:10:47 PM »

How old is she?

What a nice thing to do CMW! You're showing such a sensitive side these days, is it the summer ? lol

Why? I'm always like this lol

Aída is such a crazy feline, she runs meowing right to the bidet every 30 minutes lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2013, 11:13:40 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 03:21:13 PMQuote from: Jack on Today at 03:07:26 PMAWWW she's so cute (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

How old is she?
I don't really know, she was abandoned in the streets and I adopted her today, she was crying for days and I could not resist to her charm (Image removed from quote.)
I know it doesn't fit his cold and cruel persona does it? 8)

I'm a sucker for little cats too, I remember seeing an advert showing neglected animals and one of a little kitten dumped in a box down an alley crying, I shed a tear, I'm 18 and this is still difficult to watch after years. :'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnOxmp7zbM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnOxmp7zbM</a>

I also saw a cat on my street drinking puddle water, I wanted to take it to it's home and scream at the owners, they're neglecting that fella.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2013, 11:17:21 PM »

Aída is such a crazy feline, she runs meowing right to the bidet every 30 minutes lol

Usually you're not the sweetest I'd say lol

I'm a sucker for little cats too, I remember seeing an advert showing neglected animals and one of a little kitten dumped in a box down an alley crying, I shed a tear, I'm 18 and this is still difficult to watch after years. :'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnOxmp7zbM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnOxmp7zbM</a>

I also saw a cat on my street drinking puddle water, I wanted to take it to it's home and scream at the owners, they're neglecting that fella.

Yeah, cruelity against human is already hard for me to see, but towards animals it's even harder, makes me mad. Cereal mad lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2013, 11:22:15 PM »
Yeah, cruelity against human is already hard for me to see, but towards animals it's even harder, makes me mad. Cereal mad lol

Yeah Jaki I am obviously against all cruelty in any form, but I can't help but want to help babies and animals more, just because they're most vulnerable, they're the ones with no voice.

I'd be quite happy for physical harm to be brought to people who are cruel to animals, children, their partners, or human beings in general.

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2013, 11:27:38 PM »

I'm the sweetest person you can find on the Internet  :-[ :-[

BBUKFan

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2013, 11:36:44 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 04:17:21 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 04:10:47 PMWhy? I'm always like this lol

I'm the sweetest person you can find on the Internet  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
PRobably because you have a tendency to idolize nasty BB Housemates >:D

• Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2013, 11:38:27 PM »
Quote from: Jaki on Today at 04:17:21 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 04:10:47 PMWhy? I'm always like this lol

I'm the sweetest person you can find on the Internet  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
PRobably because you have a tendency to idolize nasty BB Housemates >:D

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2013, 02:46:54 AM »
@Wharram,

Is that you in the picture wuth the cat? :o

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2013, 02:49:29 AM »
@Wharram,

Is that you in the picture wuth the cat? :o

lol no.

My parents finally let me having a cat since my older one died last year

she's named Aída (for the GH5 housemate, and I love calling her "AÍDAAAAAAAAAAA" lol), she's with my mother.
(Image removed from quote.)

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2013, 11:01:22 AM »
They are going to do the Spanish version of The Only Way is Essex, isn't that the show were Amy from CBB is in? how is it? 

BBUKFan

« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2013, 12:18:51 PM »
They are going to do the Spanish version of The Only Way is Essex, isn't that the show were Amy from CBB is in? how is it? 
I literally hate it. It's a scripted reality show sort of like The Hills, except with chavs and idiots like Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross.

I prefer Made In Chelsea because the women don't cake themselves in too much make up and their voices don't bug me! TOWISpain might be better because your culture seems to be different to ours, more upfront and less fake, so maybe it could work.

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »
I literally hate it. It's a scripted reality show sort of like The Hills, except with chavs and idiots like Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross.

I prefer Made In Chelsea because the women don't cake themselves in too much make up and their voices don't bug me! TOWISpain might be better because your culture seems to be different to ours, more upfront and less fake, so maybe it could work.

In Spain we already had Gandia Shore in MTV and it was a good success for the channel (in school everybody was talking about this show lol), I don't know about about how The Only Way to ?? is going to function her, but I'm sure if they have charismatic characters it's going to be good. I loved the first season of Gandia Shore although I didn't liked the firsts episodes, it was very entertaining and trashy.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2013, 06:35:10 PM »
It seems like every country is getting their own version of "Jersey Shore"
with "Geordie Shore" in the UK, and "Gandia Shore" in Spain.
LOL those shows are the epitome of trash, but they're entertaining.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2013, 06:36:55 PM »
Another thing: Is it me or like in every country BB is aired in, it seems kind of popular (except for the US)?

BB seems a big thing in the other countries, but here in the US, it is kind of hard to find people who watch/like BB. Heck, 99% of people I know in person, have never even heard of Big Brother :o

BBUKFan

« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:18:51 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚They are going to do the Spanish version of The Only Way is Essex, isn't that the show were Amy from CBB is in? how is it?  I literally hate it. It's a scripted reality show sort of like The Hills, except with chavs and idiots like Amy Childs and Kirk Norcross.

In Spain we already had Gandia Shore in MTV and it was a good success for the channel (in school everybody was talking about this show lol), I don't know about about how The Only Way to ?? is going to function her, but I'm sure if they have charismatic characters it's going to be good. I loved the first season of Gandia Shore although I didn't liked the firsts episodes, it was very entertaining and trashy.

(Image removed from quote.)
Let's see who is the Spanish equivalent of Jersey Shore:

From Left to Right:

Pauly D, Angelina, JWWOW, Situation, Snookie, Sammy, Vinnie and Ronni LOL

@Danny no, it's a failure in a lot of places and here in the UK it is popular but with other people who dislike or don't watch it, if you say you like Big Brother they'll say "How can you watch that shit?" :-X

@Wharram, Charmed, Jaki, Bipolar, Flo, HJPK + Graham and anyone else without an English speaking BB/SS do a lot of people talk about it in your city, like when you go to school or wrok do people gossip about it?