Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 608922 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 02:01:35 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:45:42 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:31:40 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol OU, as in Open University?

I googled where you live, right on the sea fron isn't it? it's beautiful (Image removed from quote.)
Yes, it's onep university.

I live here, the driest area, not very beautiful lol
(Image removed from quote.)I'm sure it's nicer than Paisley, absolute shithole. And I thought I lived in one of the few nicer areas but turns out a guy was murdered around the corner from my house and another was shot. Nice.

(Image removed from quote.)

^This happened a few weeks ago and let me tell you this is right round the corner from my house!
My village is a target for thieves, I 50 year-old woman dressed in a black costume, I 50-YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRIED TO CLIMB TO MY WINDOW some months ago, I already sleep with two pots of deodorant, just in case someone enters and I can spray his eyes lol

although I think in a few months they are going to film a movie or a series 5 meters in front of my house (I live near a castle), I'll post images when they start recording that thing.

5 meters? you mean miles?

Something like that happened to my gran who recently departed (RIP) and she was drunk one night and sleeping on the couch when a man tried climbing through the window, she woke up and was "WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!!?" and he ran away ;D ;D

I used to sleep with a knife under my pillow at my old house. I never used it lol

I don't know how miles, inches and those things works lol in Spain we measure with meters. I searched in Google and 5 meters are 0,00310685596 miles lol

I sleep with a knife inside my teddy bear as I said on Secret Story 5 lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 02:08:58 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:58:33 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:45:42 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:31:40 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol OU, as in Open University?

I googled where you live, right on the sea fron isn't it? it's beautiful (Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)I'm sure it's nicer than Paisley, absolute shithole. And I thought I lived in one of the few nicer areas but turns out a guy was murdered around the corner from my house and another was shot. Nice.

^This happened a few weeks ago and let me tell you this is right round the corner from my house!
My village is a target for thieves, I 50 year-old woman dressed in a black costume, I 50-YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRIED TO CLIMB TO MY WINDOW some months ago, I already sleep with two pots of deodorant, just in case someone enters and I can spray his eyes lol

although I think in a few months they are going to film a movie or a series 5 meters in front of my house (I live near a castle), I'll post images when they start recording that thing.

Something like that happened to my gran who recently departed (RIP) and she was drunk one night and sleeping on the couch when a man tried climbing through the window, she woke up and was "WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!!?" and he ran away (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

I used to sleep with a knife under my pillow at my old house. I never used it lol
I don't know how miles, inches and those things works lol in Spain we measure with meters. I searched in Google and 5 meters are 0,00310685596 miles lol

Oh my giddy aunt you have teddies too? I only have 2 at the moment but I might get more. I've got a cream coloured bunny called Freddie, my favourite one and only teddy that's been with me for 18 years lol and the other is Monty, he's blue and I got him when I was about 5 at Disney Land :)

I love teddies, you can bitch and moan to them and they will always agree with you, not to mention the fact they won't starve like a child or animal <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 02:10:51 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:58:33 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:45:42 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:31:40 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol OU, as in Open University?

Something like that happened to my gran who recently departed (RIP) and she was drunk one night and sleeping on the couch when a man tried climbing through the window, she woke up and was "WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!!?" and he ran away (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Oh my giddy aunt you have teddies too? I only have 2 at the moment but I might get more. I've got a cream coloured bunny called Freddie, my favourite one and only teddy that's been with me for 18 years lol and the other is Monty, he's blue and I got him when I was about 5 at Disney Land :)

I love teddies, you can bitch and moan to them and they will always agree with you, not to mention the fact they won't starve like a child or animal <3

I have two, Teddy and Victor, I discovered Victor a few months ago in my old bedroom lol and I have Teddy since I was born, I have to sleep with a lot of things in my bed, I even have an extra pillow named Dodo.

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 02:13:40 AM »
He's Victor, I uploaded a photo of him in Twitter some time ago lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 02:19:12 AM »
Aww he's adorable, he has your eyes :P

I don't have any personal photos but Freddie looks like this:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTseTc45BDO_wqPI31q3tTz8JxKlTABQK6s_Cp3PafFRlVcE86vKA

I can't find any photos of Monte, he's a one of a kind I think.

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 02:22:05 AM »
Aww he's adorable, he has your eyes :P

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTseTc45BDO_wqPI31q3tTz8JxKlTABQK6s_Cp3PafFRlVcE86vKA

lol I though I was the only one who slept with two teddies. I consider Victor my foster child, because I ignored him for 10 years or something like that lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 02:27:49 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 07:19:12 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚He's Victor, I uploaded a photo of him in Twitter some time ago lol
(Image removed from quote.)Aww he's adorable, he has your eyes (Image removed from quote.)

lol I though I was the only one who slept with two teddies. I consider Victor my foster child, because I ignored him for 10 years or something like that lol
Well Monte is usually sleeping at the bottom of my bed, Freddie only gets the luxury of sleeping with me :)

I think I'm going to get some sleep, nice talking to you Wharram x

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 02:34:14 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 07:19:12 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚He's Victor, I uploaded a photo of him in Twitter some time ago lol
(Image removed from quote.)Aww he's adorable, he has your eyes (Image removed from quote.)

Well Monte is usually sleeping at the bottom of my bed, Freddie only gets the luxury of sleeping with me :)

I think I'm going to get some sleep, nice talking to you Wharram x

Have a good night Jack, I think I'm going to sleep too, my twisted ankle needs rest lol

Victor sleeps with me, I've put Teddy and Dodo together in the other side of the bed.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 03:01:46 AM »
Lol nice thread idea Jack! :)

Does anyone else here live in a big city? Most of my online friends don't. I don't wanna be the only one here from a big city.

I just took final exams for Trigonometry, and it was so hard :(
One more on Tuesday (Chemistry, which I love !) and then I officially will be in my last year of High School.

Another question : Should I make a thread with some of my photography works? I'd love to share with the worldofBB family ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 09:45:23 AM »
Lol nice thread idea Jack! :)

Does anyone else here live in a big city? Most of my online friends don't. I don't wanna be the only one here from a big city.

I just took final exams for Trigonometry, and it was so hard :(
One more on Tuesday (Chemistry, which I love !) and then I officially will be in my last year of High School.

Another question : Should I make a thread with some of my photography works? I'd love to share with the worldofBB family ;D

I think Dan lives in a city while Jack (I read in wikipedia Paisley has 70.000 habitants) in a really big town. My village has like 541 people living there lol

I hate all the things who has with Maths, they tough me Trigonometry for two years and didn't learnt nothing, NOTHING, I don't ever remembered what it was since I searched for it.

Yeah, you can make a photo thread!

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »
It tempted to so much, I'm starting this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihqjvtdzd7U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihqjvtdzd7U</a>

BBUKFan

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Lol nice thread idea Jack! (Image removed from quote.)

I just took final exams for Trigonometry, and it was so hard (Image removed from quote.)

Another question : Should I make a thread with some of my photography works? I'd love to share with the worldofBB family (Image removed from quote.)
I live a few miles outside of Glasgow, in Paisley like Wharram pointed out, I believe it's the largest town in the UK.

What does trig involve again? I forgot :-[

Yeah go for it!

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 12:25:29 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Lol nice thread idea Jack! (Image removed from quote.)

I just took final exams for Trigonometry, and it was so hard (Image removed from quote.)

Another question : Should I make a thread with some of my photography works? I'd love to share with the worldofBB family (Image removed from quote.)
I live a few miles outside of Glasgow, in Paisley like Wharram pointed out, I believe it's the largest town in the UK.

What does trig involve again? I forgot :-[

Yeah go for it!

BBUKFan

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2013, 12:33:05 PM »
Oh yes, I wasn't too bad at that but not excellent either.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Yesterday at 10:01:46 PMLol nice thread idea Jack! (Image removed from quote.)

I think Dan lives in a city while Jack (I read in wikipedia Paisley has 70.000 habitants) in a really big town. My village has like 541 people living there lol

I hate all the things who has with Maths, they tough me Trigonometry for two years and didn't learnt nothing, NOTHING, I don't ever remembered what it was since I searched for it.

Oh yes, Dan mentioned he lives in Pittsburgh which is a few hours from NYC, but nowhere near as big.
What is it like living in a small village?

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Yesterday at 10:01:46 PMLol nice thread idea Jack! (Image removed from quote.)

Oh yes, Dan mentioned he lives in Pittsburgh which is a few hours from NYC, but nowhere near as big.
What is it like living in a small village?

It's really boring, there's just nothing out there, I'm all the day in my house.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »
Yeah, Pittsburgh is a city, but obviously NOT as big as NYC. :)

BBUKFan

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2013, 03:46:53 PM »
I'm not really happy living where I do, it totally affects your life where you live, I have my close friends near which is good, but also a lot of people who I hate and vice versa I'd rather not live near, they're just the epitome of what's wrong with the world and I'd rather pack my bags up and move maybe to the West End of Glasgow, just somewhere with friendlier people and less scumbags.

BBUKFan

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2013, 03:48:26 PM »
Quote from: Dan
Yeah, Pittsburgh is a city, but obviously NOT as big as NYC. (Image removed from quote.)
Heck New York is at leas three times the size of Scotland alone!

I love how because of the size of America getting from city to city is a big thing, whereas in the UK you can get from Glasgow to Edinburgh (capital city) within 2 hours by public transport!

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2013, 05:55:51 PM »
I always had the question, do you guys really take this for breakfast or do you eat something lighter (I only eat a toast and and a glass of juice lol)?

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
I also have lived in small towns. One of them, Seabrook, New Hampshire, all-white is very boring, but the school was nice. I wish I was there formy teenhood. Boring is obviously nothing to appreciate, that is until you live down South where I went from 2003-2009 wherre I lived in a small town in Delaware, a state with a surprising amout of murders, the second per capita of registered sex offenders (Oregon's 1st), an over amount of racism, and school's are for sure bad in terms of teacher's with criminal intent. People from Southern Delaware have a hard time in a debate whether or not they are in the South or the North.

I'd never be able to live in a small town or a town over loaded with narrow-minded hicks after having been to University and all. I can barely live around working class people because of their unwillingness to accept diversity.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2013, 07:59:51 PM »

Is he the one with the knife inside him? ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2013, 08:01:16 PM »
Quote from: Dan
I also have lived in small towns. One of them, Seabrook, New Hampshire, all-white is very boring, but the school was nice. I wish I was there formy teenhood. Boring is obviously nothing to appreciate, that is until you live down South where I went from 2003-2009 wherre I lived in a small town in Delaware, a state with a surprising amout of murders, the second per capita of registered sex offenders (Oregon's 1st), an over amount of racism, and school's are for sure bad in terms of teacher's with criminal intent. People from Southern Delaware have a hard time in a debate whether or not they are in the South or the North.

I'd never be able to live in a small town or a town over loaded with narrow-minded hicks after having been to University and all. I can barely live around working class people because of their unwillingness to accept diversity.
Didn't you say, you were in the process relocating to another country? Which country?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2013, 08:05:20 PM »
OMG I'M THE HAPPIEST HUMAN BEING IN THE UNIVERSE RIGHT NOW, I THOUGH I WOULD FAIL MY CATALAN EXAM, AND I FINALLY PASSED IT WITH 5/10, IT WAS THE WORST EXAM I HAVE EVER PASSED BUT I CAN NOW BREATHE IN PEACE.

Is he the one with the knife inside him? ;D

No, the one with the knife inside is Teddy, who has a zip in his back.

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2013, 08:06:35 PM »
@Marie.

I was going to go to Canada, but decided to wait until Next Year. I'll have more money. After Canada, I may be studying in Ireland. Then New Zealand or Georgia are potential third choices as of now.