Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 608921 times)

BBUKFan

Re: Chat thread
« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2013, 08:53:16 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Jack, about The Apprentice 2

Spoiler for Hiden: LOL I finished watching the 1st episode, Jo starts getting passive-aggressive in the board room, tomorrow I'll watch the 2nd episode because I saw in the promo she'll get crazier about something with cats lol
Trust me she does, Jo is bat shit crazy ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »
Find and click on the light switch (left side, between the windows).
Click on everything (bottle, note in drawer, rope) until something happens.
Click on everything once.
Turn out the light.
Click on the glimmer in the middle of the screen.
Turn on the lights again.
Click everything until something happens.
Click the note under the bed.
Click on everything until the note under the bed changes.
Click everything again.

I don't understand, i'm stuck. That bitch is hanging and I can only click the bottle, the note and the light switch..  :-\

I think that happened to me lol start clicking everywhere

I did it ! I'm in the safe room. Am I supposed to guess a code out of nowhere ? Is it 1963 ?

EDIT : Nope, it's not lol

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2013, 08:56:48 PM »
The code is 1947

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2013, 08:59:43 PM »
The code is 1947

Wait, the kid comes out and then what ? I just watch the empty thing ? lol

EDT : I clicked and she came to my screem shouting like she didn't eat for 1652527 years. I finished it thanks CMW :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »
The code is 1947

That's the ending lol i was hoping for something better when I first played

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2013, 09:15:11 PM »
The code is 1947

So was I! I mean, I didn't get anything from the story in the end, I wanted them to explain or something.

I think it's about :

Spoiler for Hiden:
a girl, adopted, who starts seeing things and going crazy and the mother is like "I can't take it, should I leave ?!" writing notes and stuff, and she also writes on post it what her daughter does like "she sees things" "she can't sleep" "she's crazy" lol, which certainly doesn't help the kid and then, the kid is afraid she tell her mother "why can't I live mommy, why do you want to kill me" the mom is like "cause you're crazy!" then she hang her and she kills herself, so does the daddy. Is that right ? lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: June 29, 2013, 09:18:52 PM »
The code is 1947

So was I! I mean, I didn't get anything from the story in the end, I wanted them to explain or something.

I think it's about :

Spoiler for Hiden:
a girl, adopted, who starts seeing things and going crazy and the mother is like "I can't take it, should I leave ?!" writing notes and stuff, and she also writes on post it what her daughter does like "she sees things" "she can't sleep" "she's crazy" lol, which certainly doesn't help the kid and then, the kid is afraid she tell her mother "why can't I live mommy, why do you want to kill me" the mom is like "cause you're crazy!" then she hang her and she kills herself, so does the daddy. Is that right ? lol

I always though the playable character (you) was the killer with amnesia and returns to the house to seek his past and ends up killed by karma. Mental straws.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #382 on: June 29, 2013, 09:27:15 PM »
The code is 1947

I think it's about :

Spoiler for Hiden:

I always though the playable character (you) was the killer with amnesia and returns to the house to seek his past and ends up killed by karma. Mental straws.

But didn't they say something at the begginning like "The whole family was found dead" ? I think the character is just a curious bitch who check everything 50123 times and end up killed by ghosts lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #383 on: June 29, 2013, 09:29:30 PM »
The code is 1947

I think it's about :

Spoiler for Hiden:

But didn't they say something at the begginning like "The whole family was found dead" ? I think the character is just a curious bitch who check everything 50123 times and end up killed by ghosts lol

He/She is the most obsessive-compulsive character I've ever played.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2013, 09:34:42 PM »
The code is 1947

I think it's about :

Spoiler for Hiden:

He/She is the most obsessive-compulsive character I've ever played.

They should have called it "What it's like to have OCD in a haunted house".

• Big Brother
« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2013, 09:45:36 PM »
I want to watch an horror movie tonight and have nightmares, any suggestions?

• Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »
is Justin Bieber: Never Say Never considered a good horror movie?

• Big Brother
« Reply #387 on: June 29, 2013, 09:57:35 PM »
I've just put a Chinese movie called "The Eye" A blind girl gets a cornea transplant so that she would be able to see again. However, she got more than what she bargained for when she realised she could even see ghosts. And some of these ghosts are down right unfriendly. So she embarks on a journey to find the origins of her cornea and to reveal the history of the previous dead owner ...

Rawks

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: June 29, 2013, 10:00:44 PM »
I've just put a Chinese movie called "The Eye" A blind girl gets a cornea transplant so that she would be able to see again. However, she got more than what she bargained for when she realised she could even see ghosts. And some of these ghosts are down right unfriendly. So she embarks on a journey to find the origins of her cornea and to reveal the history of the previous dead owner ...

Rawks

I saw it, it's meh.

Do you have one to advice me ? I'm very hardly scared, but things like Paranormal Activity or that movie in the house with the girl and the roof and whatever make me piss myself lol

EDIT : It's "The Silent House" i was talking about.

• Big Brother
« Reply #389 on: June 29, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »

Rawks

I saw it, it's meh.

Do you have one to advice me ? I'm very hardly scared, but things like Paranormal Activity or that movie in the house with the girl and the roof and whatever make me piss myself lol

There's a famous Spanish movie called REC (which they made an USA remake, Quarantine) which I found pretty scary, I'll try to find it with subtitles.

• Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »
English trailer:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0-gVB-U5is" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0-gVB-U5is</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: June 29, 2013, 10:13:58 PM »
Here is it with English subtitles, but you have to install something lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: June 29, 2013, 10:17:36 PM »
Some reactions of the public, they really found it scary lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgZlMYj_NU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgZlMYj_NU</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #393 on: June 29, 2013, 10:20:50 PM »

Rawks

I saw it, it's meh.

There's a famous Spanish movie called REC (which they made an USA remake, Quarantine) which I found pretty scary, I'll try to find it with subtitles.

Yes, it's famous in France too, I saw the 1, 2 and 3 lol

There's some great horror movie too, if you're still looking!

• Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: June 29, 2013, 10:23:08 PM »

Rawks

I saw it, it's meh.

do you have some? here apart from REC and some more are pretty cheap lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #395 on: June 29, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »

Rawks

I saw it, it's meh.

There's this one, High Tension. It's very popular, it's so twisted i love this movie.

The Trailer :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0yc4ndZ3s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0yc4ndZ3s</a>

Here you have it in 6 parts in French with english subtitles :

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadByDawnVids3/videos

Or here in full in english :

http://www.sockshare.com/file/6ECF3E309AF01C1B#

• Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2013, 10:32:12 PM »

Rawks

I saw it, it's meh.

There's this one, High Tension. It's very popular, it's so twisted i love this movie.

The Trailer :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0yc4ndZ3s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0yc4ndZ3s</a>

Here you have it in 6 parts in French with english subtitles :

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeadByDawnVids3/videos

Or here in full in english :

http://www.sockshare.com/file/6ECF3E309AF01C1B#

So I'll watch it tomorrow at night (I remember sometimes I was all the night watching horror movies just because I wanted to have nightmares lol).

I want to continue with The Eye, because I'm very sensitive with everything that has to deal with eyes and I think I'm going to be pretty disturbed lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2013, 10:33:33 PM »
Have you watched Entre les murs? We watched it in Psychology class, I loved it

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2013, 10:42:30 PM »

Yes, teachers made us watched it, and it was Golden Palm so lot of people saw it. It's an amazing movie, loved it. There's another movie in the same kind but more violent and disturbing, made me so scared, it's "La Journée de la Jupe".

• Big Brother
« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2013, 10:44:16 PM »

Yes, teachers made us watched it, and it was Golden Palm so lot of people saw it. It's an amazing movie, loved it. There's another movie in the same kind but more violent and disturbing, made me so scared, it's "La Journée de la Jupe".

I read the synopsis and I have to watch it! I love it lol