Author Topic: The Music Thread  (Read 29642 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: The Music Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2014, 04:14:02 PM »
Urge Overkill - Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon

My favourite song about romance <3
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2014, 08:12:38 PM »
The Veronicas - You Ruin Me

<3

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2014, 09:04:16 PM »
Just when I lose my faith in Azealia she reminds me why I love her!

Chasing Time (Official Audio) - Azealia Banks

I wish she was as big as Iggy and Nicki are, I just think her songs are less generic and have more of a unique and new edgy sound, whereas the formers are more or less just female equivalents of generic male rappers like Lil Wayne and Drake. That's just my opinion though.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #303 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:43 PM »

I wish she was as big as Iggy and Nicki are, I just think her songs are less generic and have more of a unique and new edgy sound, whereas the formers are more or less just female equivalents of generic male rappers like Lil Wayne and Drake. That's just my opinion though.

You don't need to pit woman against each other to prove another one's greatness. Iggy is in her own lane and Nicki IS the queen of rap. Azealia could never be on their level simply because she is a timebomb, look at her twitter it's messier than Justin Bieber's life. I still think she is talented, very talented but I hope for her sake she's never as exposed as Nicki is

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #304 on: October 02, 2014, 10:34:33 PM »

You don't need to pit woman against each other to prove another one's greatness. Iggy is in her own lane and Nicki IS the queen of rap. Azealia could never be on their level simply because she is a timebomb, look at her twitter it's messier than Justin Bieber's life. I still think she is talented, very talented but I hope for her sake she's never as exposed as Nicki is

I'm not pitting anybody against each other, It's my opinion that Nicki and Iggy are bland, bland, bland. To each his/her own but they do nothing for me.

You may be on to something about her ego, it would erupt if she got that exposed, that is one downside about her, she's got a bad attitude for sure.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2014, 04:04:17 AM »
Iggy Azalea <3 <3 <3 <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »

I'm not pitting anybody against each other, It's my opinion that Nicki and Iggy are bland, bland, bland. To each his/her own but they do nothing for me.

You may be on to something about her ego, it would erupt if she got that exposed, that is one downside about her, she's got a bad attitude for sure.

it's not just her ego honey it's her general messiness, bitch manages to be all the bad things at the same time (homophob, transphobe ect).

Just based on her mixtapes i use to support her a lot, but there's a point where you just realised she shouldn't be supported because she is ignorant as hell.

And I'd agree that Iggy is bland but most of her music isn't, listen to "Work" i mean come on. And regarding to Nicki, i'm a real stan, I loooooove her and if you need proof of how good she is listen to "Monster", "Lookin' Ass", of even her verse on the "***Flawless (remix)" she's pure fire! Plus both are very smart

• Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2014, 02:10:12 PM »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/which-fleetwood-mac-best-describes-your-love-life?utm_term=4ldqpia&bftw=quiz#31hxob7

You got: “Landslide”
You’ve been through some hard times, and you feel a bit hardened by the experience. You’re still looking for a serious romantic connection, but you have doubts about whether you’ll find it.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »
Iggy is a FLAWLESS Goddess <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2014, 08:24:12 PM »

it's not just her ego honey it's her general messiness, bitch manages to be all the bad things at the same time (homophob, transphobe ect).

Just based on her mixtapes i use to support her a lot, but there's a point where you just realised she shouldn't be supported because she is ignorant as hell.

And I'd agree that Iggy is bland but most of her music isn't, listen to "Work" i mean come on. And regarding to Nicki, i'm a real stan, I loooooove her and if you need proof of how good she is listen to "Monster", "Lookin' Ass", of even her verse on the "***Flawless (remix)" she's pure fire! Plus both are very smart

I've heard Work actually. I liked it for a while, some of the lyrics are pretty catchy. But it's not anything special. I still think she's mainly style and little substance.  Does she welcome those comparisons as the "female Eminem" btw? she's not even in his stratosphere :-\ . Black Widow isn't bad (ignoring that Rita Ora is involved)

Fancy just does my box in :-X

Regardless of who Azealia is doesn't mean I don't enjoy her music. I know she made an inappropriate comment towards Perez Hilton (who by the way is one of the most vile, disgusting SOB's in Showbiz) which is not on, regardless of whether it was flippant or not, she still meant to use the word in a homophobic, derogatory context. I don't remember what she's said about transgendered people though.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2014, 08:38:15 PM »

I've heard Work actually. I liked it for a while, some of the lyrics are pretty catchy. But it's not anything special. I still think she's mainly style and little substance.  Does she welcome those comparisons as the "female Eminem" btw? she's not even in his stratosphere :-\ . Black Widow isn't bad (ignoring that Rita Ora is involved)

Regardless of who Azealia is doesn't mean I don't enjoy her music. I know she made an inappropriate comment towards Perez Hilton (who by the way is one of the most vile, disgusting SOB's in Showbiz) which is not on, regardless of whether it was flippant or not, she still meant to use the word in a homophobic, derogatory context. I don't remember what she's said about transgendered people though.

I don't think Iggy actually wants to be anything like Eminem, she said many times she is more inspired by flawless rappers like Lil Kim and Tupac than this piece of shit of Eminem.

Like I said, check her twitter, she is really horrible. Or go on ontd and check her tag, it's tragic. I'm not gonna give any of my money to her until she check her ideas and and get an education

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #311 on: October 03, 2014, 09:08:16 PM »

I don't think Iggy actually wants to be anything like Eminem, she said many times she is more inspired by flawless rappers like Lil Kim and Tupac than this piece of shit of Eminem.

Like I said, check her twitter, she is really horrible. Or go on ontd and check her tag, it's tragic. I'm not gonna give any of my money to her until she check her ideas and and get an education

Presumably flawless on account of their skill rather than their character.

Most rappers personalities are far from it :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: October 03, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »

Tupac was a great man and Lil Kim is fabulous, she was the first famous femal rapper and the first female artist to own up to her sexuality, the first hip hop artist to be supportive of the LGBT community... so yes flawless

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »

Tupac was a great man and Lil Kim is fabulous, she was the first famous femal rapper and the first female artist to own up to her sexuality, the first hip hop artist to be supportive of the LGBT community... so yes flawless

That's not a response, I just wanted to post the GIF if I'm being honest.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #314 on: October 05, 2014, 06:18:24 PM »
Musics from my small island and of an artist i really like !

• Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2014, 07:11:48 PM »
this is so t.A.T.u <3 my favourite Lena song without Yulia

Lena Katina - Who I Am

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: October 09, 2014, 01:28:04 PM »
New single of Ruth Lorenzo "Gigantes" ;D ;D <3 <3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: October 09, 2014, 01:49:19 PM »
New single of Ruth Lorenzo "Gigantes" ;D ;D <3 <3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g</a>

I didn't liked it when it sounded there but I loved it in Spotify I listened to it 15 times in a row

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: October 09, 2014, 02:26:26 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 06:28:04New single of Ruth Lorenzo "Gigantes" (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) <3 <3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g[/url]
I didn't liked it when it sounded there but I loved it in Spotify I listened to it 15 times in a row
I couldn't listen to the "clean" version yet, so if you have any link please tell me ;)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: October 09, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 06:28:04New single of Ruth Lorenzo "Gigantes" (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) <3 <3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vaFIhgg_g[/url]
I couldn't listen to the "clean" version yet, so if you have any link please tell me ;)

I haven't seen in it Youtube

I think you need an account for it (?)

https://play.spotify.com/track/5ymmQGz6xkouxRnCrTDL8W?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: October 09, 2014, 03:28:26 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 07:26:26Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 06:28:04New single of Ruth Lorenzo "Gigantes" (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) <3 <3
I didn't liked it when it sounded there but I loved it in Spotify I listened to it 15 times in a rowI couldn't listen to the "clean" version yet, so if you have any link please tell me (Image removed from quote.)

I haven't seen in it Youtube

I think you need an account for it (?)

https://play.spotify.com/track/5ymmQGz6xkouxRnCrTDL8W?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open
Bah, I will wait for the official version. Don't like spoity at all hahaha.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: October 17, 2014, 11:22:47 PM »
Kesha sues her producer/boss for 10 years of verbal and sexual assault... Lots of creepy and terrible details here :

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/read-full-details-keshas-disturbing-740699

and now her producer Dr. Luke (if you don't know his name you sure as hell know his music as he also produces Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke_production_discography ) claims that she's trying to extort him AND that she's just lying cause she's crazy

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/dr-luke-claims-defamation-lawsuit-740723
http://www.mtv.com/news/1967324/kesha-dr-luke-alleged-blackmail-rape/

Poor girl, I really hope she wins but against a man with so many connections what can you really do... Men with power are the worst assholes

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: October 20, 2014, 09:27:09 PM »
Which Hip-Hop Crew Do You Belong In?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/pbnjess/hip-hop-crew-you-belong-in?utm_term=4ldqpia&bffb=quiz#2wca07u

You got: G.O.O.D Music
You fit in with the trendsetters, dreamers and men from the moon. Since 2004 G.O.O.D Music has been revolutionizing public’s perception the hip hop. This deems you unf**wittable. Key Members: Kanye West, Kid Cudi, 2 Chainz, Mos Def, Common, Pusha T

fuck yeah i'm all about Kanye, Big Sean, Teyana <3<3<3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2014, 08:53:14 AM »
Which Madonna Are You?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/which-madonna-are-you?utm_term=4ldqphq&bffb=#4ldqphq

You got: “Ray of Light”-era Madonna
You seek out knowledge wherever you can find it, to aid you on your path through life. You never sweat the small stuff and are always open to expanding your horizons.

My favorite Madonna era tbh.  Frozen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2014, 10:51:54 AM »
You got: “Music”-era Madonna
You don’t care about status or what people think, you’re all about new experiences and having fun. You know life’s too short for
drama.