Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Austria  (Read 22398 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Austria
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2015, 09:05:34 PM »
Just to recap:

1ST SEMIFINAL: Armenia, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Albania, Belarus, Denmark, Georgia, Hungary, Romania, Russia & Serbia (Austria, France & Spain vote on this semi)
2ND SEMIFINAL: Czech Republic, Ireland, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Iceland, Israel, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden & Switzerland (Germany, Italy & UK vote on this semi)

FINALISTS: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain & UK

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #151 on: February 10, 2015, 03:41:02 AM »
Here's a #Throwback to Junior Eurovision 2003 where Anne Gadegaard sang for Denmark the song "Arabiens drom"

Now, this is her performance on Saturday's Dansk Melodi Grand Prix where finished 2nd with "Suitcase".

And the winners for DENMARK's ticket for Vienna are Anti Social Media with "The Way You Are"

:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #152 on: February 10, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australia_to_participate_in_the_2015_eurovision_song_contest

So...apparently Australia will compete in the ESC this year. And they are also eligible to vote in both semi-finals and the final.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: February 10, 2015, 05:53:54 PM »
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australia_to_participate_in_the_2015_eurovision_song_contest

So...apparently Australia will compete in the ESC this year. And they are also eligible to vote in both semi-finals and the final.

WTF? :o :o I didn't saw this coming at all. They'll also be automatically qualified for the final, but it seems it's only this year.
And from what I read they'll only participate this year, howver if they win they'll host it in a european city. And EBU also wants now to invite always an "outsider".

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: February 10, 2015, 06:29:47 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Markus on Today at 11:30:18http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australia_to_participate_in_the_2015_eurovision_song_contest

WTF? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I didn't saw this coming at all. They'll also be automatically qualified for the final, but it seems it's only this year.
And from what I read they'll only participate this year, howver if they win they'll host it in a european city. And EBU also wants now to invite always an "outsider".
They will do it because it is the 60th anniversary of Eurovision. Australia will be able to participate next editions if they win this year.

I think it is fine because it is the anniversary and Australia is the main non-european broacaster, it always aires the contest like if Australia was a participant. ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: February 10, 2015, 07:00:10 PM »
Quote from: Markus on Today at 11:30:18http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australia_to_participate_in_the_2015_eurovision_song_contest

WTF? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I didn't saw this coming at all. They'll also be automatically qualified for the final, but it seems it's only this year.
They will do it because it is the 60th anniversary of Eurovision. Australia will be able to participate next editions if they win this year.

I think it is fine because it is the anniversary and Australia is the main non-european broacaster, it always aires the contest like if Australia was a participant. ;D

I'm happy for them because they're a big eurovision fans, but your first reaction is like: OMG, is this true? :o :o People are already complaining because it's called EUROvision for some reason kkkkk

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2015, 08:15:33 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 12:29:47Quote from: AndréQuote from: Markus on Today at 11:30:18http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australia_to_participate_in_the_2015_eurovision_song_contest

And from what I read they'll only participate this year, howver if they win they'll host it in a european city. And EBU also wants now to invite always an "outsider".They will do it because it is the 60th anniversary of Eurovision. Australia will be able to participate next editions if they win this year.

I think it is fine because it is the anniversary and Australia is the main non-european broacaster, it always aires the contest like if Australia was a participant. (Image removed from quote.)
I'm happy for them because they're a big eurovision fans, but your first reaction is like: OMG, is this true? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) People are already complaining because it's called EUROvision for some reason kkkkk
I would also complain if they were going to participate as usual but it's probably for only one year, come on! I could see that In Turkeyvision (or whatever it is writen) allow Germany to participate, hey wait is only for countries with muslim culture, let's complain kkkkkkk

People likes complaining of everything <3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2015, 03:11:14 AM »
Only ok with this is they send Jessica Mauboy/Kylie.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #158 on: February 11, 2015, 07:15:29 PM »
As I like to complain about everything (bc I'm french LOL) I will complain about this: this is non-sense, I love Australia and his artists but YES, it's "EUROvision", I mean well..

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2015, 09:49:22 PM »
I think that Australia being brought over to compete as a one-off thing is great. They actually deserve it! Screening a show the country is not even involved with for more than 30 years is amazing. Also, outside of Europe, they're one of the countries with most European influence around the world. Remember kids, this year's theme is being taken seriously "Building Bridges" and that's what both the EBU and ORF are looking forward to achieve with this special appearance by the Aussies.

Also, nowadays, they're like everywhere, specially in music, Sia, Iggy Azalea, Kylie Minogue just to name a few examples. Good luck in your appearance Australia!

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2015, 10:50:07 PM »
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/02/11/australia-compete-eurovision-2015-grand-final

SBS even have a poll of who should represent Australia.

And also...Israel isn't geographically in Europe. Also Morocco participated in the ESC in 1980.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2015, 06:05:46 PM »
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/02/11/australia-compete-eurovision-2015-grand-final

SBS even have a poll of who should represent Australia.

And also...Israel isn't geographically in Europe. Also Morocco participated in the ESC in 1980.

Sia and Iggy Azalea on TOP 3 <3333

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »
Sia or Iggy = ESC 2015 Winner <3 kkkk

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2015, 06:19:09 PM »
I CAN'T

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2015, 06:25:22 PM »
Sia or Iggy = ESC 2015 Winner <3 kkkk

Sia would never because she's a artist + her mental and physical diseases. Iggy would never cause she know what she risks if she does.

Ricki Lee/Jessica Mauboy/Kylie/Samantha Jade are the best options by far and in that order.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2015, 09:11:45 PM »
Rumor has it Australia will send TISM to Eurovision.

if you wanna know who they are go look for it cause i'm not posting that white people mess

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2015, 09:49:48 PM »
i googled them and their outfit look like KKK and that's not a nice thing at all

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2015, 10:03:34 PM »
DEAD

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2015, 02:22:31 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE

And really TISM is just kinda odd.

This Is Serious Mum - TISM - Whatareya? (You're A Yob or You're A Wanker)

You really shouldn't judge a book by its cover. But still...this book is a bit odd.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 02:30:10 AM by Markus »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2015, 01:09:21 PM »
Here are the songs/performers chosen for this year's Eurovision Song Contest during this past weekend:

- ITALY concluded their annual Sanremo Music Festival on Valentine's Day and Il Volo with "Grande Amore" were crowded the winners, and they accepted to go for Italy in Eurovision, the song however is yet to be confirmed, their winning Sanremo entry is rumored to be thier pick for Vienna.

- ICELAND wrapped up their annual Songvakeppni Sjonvarpsins on Saturday. The winner was Maria Olafsdottir with "Unbroken"

- Yesterday, SERBIA finished their national selection process and the winner was Bojana Stamenov with "Ceo Svet  Je Moj".

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2015, 03:14:56 AM »
And don't worry...seems that at least one member of TISM is reluctant to get the band back together. So...I really doubt, that TISM would represent Australia. I did from the beginning. I doubt they are going to treat their one-off chance as a joke.

One of the bookies' favourite to represent Australia seems to be Samantha Jade.

Samantha Jade - Firestarter
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:26:42 AM by Markus »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2015, 03:39:29 AM »
Yaassss Sam! Give us better Ariana Grande again <3<3

Samantha Jade - Sweet Talk

Offline Markus

• Mole
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2015, 04:02:10 AM »
http://eurovisionworld.com/?odds=australia_artist

I think there is no reliable source at this moment. The odds are all over the place. But I guess that list can be taken as a general guide. Or something.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2015, 05:42:13 PM »
http://eurovisionworld.com/?odds=australia_artist

I think there is no reliable source at this moment. The odds are all over the place. But I guess that list can be taken as a general guide. Or something.

Thank you for showing this site, it's awesome. :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2015, 08:46:38 PM »
RTP revealed the competing songs for Festival da Canção (Portugal's selection process). They were divided in 2 semi-finals.

SEMI FINAL 1 (March 3):
1. Lisboa, Lisboa (Lisbon, Lisbon) by Rita Seidi (participated on The Voice)
2. Há um mar que nos separa (There's a sea that separates us) by Leonor Andrade (participated on The Voice)
3. A Noite Inteira (All night) by Filipa Baptista (participated on The Voice)
4. Outra Vez Primeira (Spring again) by Yola Dinis
5. Tu tens uma mágica (You've magic) by Gonçalo Tavares
6. Paz (Peace) by Adelaide Ferreira (represented Portugal on ESC 1985)

SEMI FINAL 2 (March 5):
1. Quando a Lua voltar a passar (When the moon passes again) by Rubi Machado
2. Mal Menor (Ninguém me guia à razão) (Lesser evil (No one guides me to the reason)) by José Freitas (participated on X Factor)
3. Um Fado em Viena (A Fado in Vienna) by Teresa Radamanto
4. À espera das canções (Waiting for the songs) by Simone de Oliveira (represented Portugal in ESC 1965 & 1969)
5. Dança Joana (Dance Joana) by Filipe Gonçalves
6. Maldito Tempo (Damn time) by Diana Piedade (participated in Idols)

Each show will be hosted by different presenters.