Author Topic: Random facts about us  (Read 12997 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Random facts about us
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2014, 05:49:19 PM »
I don't get the whole "the less clothes you are = the trashier you are/the more clothes you are the classier you are" so does that means wearing a burka is like the ultimate class ?

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2014, 06:06:06 PM »
I don't get the whole "the less clothes you are = the trashier you are/the more clothes you are the classier you are" so does that means wearing a burka is like the ultimate class ?

I never meant that. I misspoke. I just wanted to say that girls with this style is not my style (with humor).
I apologize, I was awkward. I still have some difficulties in English so ...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2014, 06:53:25 PM »
Basilisk had an evil lapsus today at class cuz the teacher is such an idiot than can't explain well how to do homework

bitch wanted an "index" of this

Historia del arte -la Grecia Clasica

NOT A SUMMARY, an index (i ask myself why I would I would want a f*cking index when you can make a summary for study later) without explanations, bitch says today he wanted it differently with more explanations cuz it's random (Well bitch it's a f*cking documentary how do you want me to do it explain it cuz no one made it right), I have to lose another 2 hours of my life doing another one that will probably not be correct again

Basilisk sits behind bitch's computer and there's plugs in the floor
Basilisk was so angry because bitch made him lose his time he disconnected everything with his feet before bitch turned the computer on
Bitch didn't knew what to do all class
Basilisk made bitch lose his time

I'm also studying Grecia Antiga... LOL

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2014, 06:56:03 PM »
Basilisk had an evil lapsus today at class cuz the teacher is such an idiot than can't explain well how to do homework

bitch wanted an "index" of this

Historia del arte -la Grecia Clasica

NOT A SUMMARY, an index (i ask myself why I would I would want a f*cking index when you can make a summary for study later) without explanations, bitch says today he wanted it differently with more explanations cuz it's random (Well bitch it's a f*cking documentary how do you want me to do it explain it cuz no one made it right), I have to lose another 2 hours of my life doing another one that will probably not be correct again

Basilisk sits behind bitch's computer and there's plugs in the floor
Basilisk was so angry because bitch made him lose his time he disconnected everything with his feet before bitch turned the computer on
Bitch didn't knew what to do all class
Basilisk made bitch lose his time

I'm also studying Grecia Antiga... LOL
:zzz

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2014, 06:57:47 PM »
I also guess we all think of suicide at one point of our lives, I actually though several times. :P

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2014, 07:00:30 PM »
Quote from: André
I also guess we all think of suicide at one point of our lives, I actually though several times. (Image removed from quote.)
Never

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2014, 07:03:29 PM »

I never meant that. I misspoke. I just wanted to say that girls with this style is not my style (with humor).

lol it's ok! You sound fun based on those facts, i was just expressing my feelings towards this cause i think it's unfair to girls. It's like you can't win

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2014, 07:04:34 PM »
I also guess we all think of suicide at one point of our lives, I actually though several times. (Image removed from quote.)
Never

(Image removed from quote.)
[2]

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2014, 07:05:05 PM »
Never

(Image removed from quote.)

me neither, I never considered suicide. But I did say once I would suicide myself as a old person if i was in a terrible shape and nobody cared about me anymore, but it'd have to be quite spectacular, it's the only i would do it lol

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2014, 07:07:33 PM »
I also guess we all think of suicide at one point of our lives, I actually though several times. :P

I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

it looked more like a dark comedy moment

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2014, 07:14:04 PM »

lol it's ok! You sound fun based on those facts, i was just expressing my feelings towards this cause i think it's unfair to girls. It's like you can't win

ok cool   ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
Quote from: André on Today at 11:57:47 AMI also guess we all think of suicide at one point of our lives, I actually though several times. (Image removed from quote.)
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

LOL WTF!?!?!?! What did you do exactly?

I thought of suicidal thoughts, not like how I will kill myself, but more of how will people react when I'm gone.... It got so dramatic and depressing in my head, I immediately change topics...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2014, 07:37:14 PM »

I agree, your style is just a style. Just like because I like wearing vests and skinny jeans, it isn't for other people's benefit, it's for mine.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2014, 07:42:33 PM »
I love my short skirt and whore shorts, but I think its more of appropriate places and events where to wear those things...

Like I would dress sexy for a club but not for a children's party LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2014, 07:44:42 PM »
I love my short skirt and whore shorts, but I think its more of appropriate places and events where to wear those things...

I wear a lot of crop top or see through top/dress and i don't mind the place, of course if i want to look professional i don't lol

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2014, 07:44:53 PM »

Yeah. I sat over the edge of a motorway (freeway) once in the middle of the morning, I sat there for a good half hour thinking of reasons to jump/not jump. Of course I didn't. I got up and casually went home. It was strange, I never even shed a tear when I was considering jumping, yet when my cat died I cried like a baby. My emotions work in strange ways.

It's sad that you've thought about suicide this early in your life. Is it just feelings you have felt that made you feel that way, or people around you driving you to it. For me it was a mixture of people in my life grinding me down (intentionally or not) and my own thoughts. I am probably more of a threat to myself than anyone else.

• Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »
Quote from: André on Today at 11:57:47 AMI also guess we all think of suicide at one point of our lives, I actually though several times. (Image removed from quote.)
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

I thought of suicidal thoughts, not like how I will kill myself, but more of how will people react when I'm gone.... It got so dramatic and depressing in my head, I immediately change topics...

I tried to cut myself with scissors

i tried to male some cuts

scissors didn't cut shit

but tbh dying in that way is too cheap for me

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2014, 07:48:05 PM »

Exactly. I wear "raver gear" and stuff when I go out, sometimes I like mixing it up, sometimes I'll go in a flash shirt and some crisp jeans, other times it'll be loose fitting vests with Dory from Finding Nemo on and ripped jeans (sometimes with a flash of underwear. I guess you could say I dress like the male equivalent of a slut ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2014, 07:51:06 PM »
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

scissors didn't cut shit

Did the thought of how those who love you enter your head? I'm not at all judging, just wondering if that was a factor that prevented you from fully going through with anything after that.

Something I always remind myself of is the after effect I'd leave behind. Whatever I think of myself I know my mum's life will be ruined (the death of her brother to suicide nearly killed her), my nieces and nephew won't have a close family member around their age that loves them like I do. My real friends would be devastated too I guess.

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2014, 07:53:56 PM »
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

scissors didn't cut shit

Did the thought of how those who love you enter your head? I'm not at all judging, just wondering if that was a factor that prevented you from fully going through with anything after that.

Something I always remind myself of is the after effect I'd leave behind. Whatever I think of myself I know my mum's life will be ruined (the death of her brother to suicide nearly killed her), my nieces and nephew won't have a close family member around their age that loves them like I do. My real friends would be devastated too I guess.

I actually didn't cared of anyone in that moment tbh

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2014, 07:59:31 PM »
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

scissors didn't cut shit

Most people don't Exi. You're past that point of caring, or sometimes you just feel so alienated you forget people do.

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2014, 08:04:08 PM »
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

scissors didn't cut shit

Most people don't Exi. You're past that point of caring, or sometimes you just feel so alienated you forget people do.

they should have treated me better then, dying would have made them remember that

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2014, 08:14:43 PM »
I did, and I tried once

but it was a flop lol

scissors didn't cut shit

they should have treated me better then, dying would have made them remember that

Unfortunately sometimes with some people they only open their eyes when it's too late.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2014, 08:26:15 PM »
I hate when I hear teenagers thinking about suicide because most of the time it's soooooo exagerated and based on very small reasons that are just made into a bigger deal because of how intense teens are.

I never considered suicide cause when I was a kid i asked my mom if she would die if i died and she said "no, mommy wouldn't die. She would be sad for a while but then mommy will be happy". I think she wanted to reassure me but it marked me and made me not want to die "for nothing" as a kid cause nobody would care lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2014, 08:29:51 PM »

Yeah. I sat over the edge of a motorway (freeway) once in the middle of the morning, I sat there for a good half hour thinking of reasons to jump/not jump. Of course I didn't. I got up and casually went home. It was strange, I never even shed a tear when I was considering jumping, yet when my cat died I cried like a baby. My emotions work in strange ways.

It's sad that you've thought about suicide this early in your life. Is it just feelings you have felt that made you feel that way, or people around you driving you to it. For me it was a mixture of people in my life grinding me down (intentionally or not) and my own thoughts. I am probably more of a threat to myself than anyone else.

Same as you, a mix of them.