Author Topic: Riposte Thread  (Read 1012 times)

Jøsêttö

Riposte Thread
« on: June 11, 2015, 01:42:11 AM »
I need help against narcissics perverses and manipulators, and things like that.
I want to do everything with extra subtility and subtility is not that much my thing. kkkk.

Thank U :-*

Jøsêttö

Re: Riposte Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 01:44:02 AM »
So I want to be mean, but subtle. Wanna make react the Narcissic perv', make him realize things, although I know it's just impossible, who knows x)

I count on you guys, we are bigggg in this forum, we are braaains, and maybe some have experience with Narcissic pervs.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 02:15:23 AM »
what the hell are you asking

Jøsêttö

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 08:28:31 AM »
what the hell are you asking
you mean, as "where's your question", or "what you ask is not possible in this universe" ?
Well, as I said in my other post if you look for the question, I wanna change the narcissic perver, make him just human, just normal lol.

But I also want to use his "game" against himself. At least try it for twice, then just stop and ignore him.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 09:59:47 AM »
Mariñas to the asylum

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 11:42:58 AM »
Mariñas to the asylum
I wish you to be confronted to what I am to, just so you can shut your mouth a lil. :)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 12:42:41 PM »
I don't follow this thread? you want to help people with narcissism, I'm perplexed, bemused and confused ???
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 12:54:34 PM »
Nope. I'm talking more of someone that is like a sociopath. Someone who will be too kind, who will always try to look perfect in the eyes of everyone, be the perfect student, the perfect son, the perfect everything, yet, is far from that, and is just a manipulator, that manipulates everyone, sometimes to have fun by creating a misunderstanding that can lead to arguments, and things like that.

That enjoys to piss off people, to deform the reality of a story, that will always try to make you sad when they see you're too happy kkk. Before to create this thread, I asked Google to help me understand those people, and apparently they have no feelings, so I want to do something against them, but not a la Emily Thorne ya know, something simple, subtle, that will not make lost my time more than 30 mins, to maybe make like an electrochoc to the person so maybe he will change at least for a few days kkkk.

But I also read that it was impossible. I like the impossible :P

I hope I am clearer ? :)

Edit - And well, yes, I kinda want to help them, because i also read that they were sad , and will never find peace or be happy. But it's not my first intention x) (to help em

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 12:58:14 PM »
i hope u aren't talking about me kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 01:24:33 PM »
Nope. I'm talking more of someone that is like a sociopath. Someone who will be too kind, who will always try to look perfect in the eyes of everyone, be the perfect student, the perfect son, the perfect everything, yet, is far from that, and is just a manipulator, that manipulates everyone, sometimes to have fun by creating a misunderstanding that can lead to arguments, and things like that.

That enjoys to piss off people, to deform the reality of a story, that will always try to make you sad when they see you're too happy kkk. Before to create this thread, I asked Google to help me understand those people, and apparently they have no feelings, so I want to do something against them, but not a la Emily Thorne ya know, something simple, subtle, that will not make lost my time more than 30 mins, to maybe make like an electrochoc to the person so maybe he will change at least for a few days kkkk.

Edit - And well, yes, I kinda want to help them, because i also read that they were sad , and will never find peace or be happy. But it's not my first intention x) (to help em

Are you sure you don't mean psychopaths?

Sociopaths usually can't function or have the normal life, they are noticably unstable, whereas psychopaths can adjust and adapt more easily.

Just in my experience, I don't think you can change these people, if they are unable to see how they hurt people or even worse know but don't care, then you can only do so much. I understand they're less capable of understanding emotion than the rest of us, but there's got to be something there. Again this is just from the heart and what I know myself, not from any professional capacity.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Jøsêttö

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 01:39:18 PM »
i hope u aren't talking about me kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Lol nope. Do you feel targeted tho ?  ???

Jøsêttö

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 01:47:16 PM »

Sociopaths usually can't function or have the normal life, they are noticably unstable, whereas psychopaths can adjust and adapt more easily.

Just in my experience, I don't think you can change these people, if they are unable to see how they hurt people or even worse know but don't care, then you can only do so much. I understand they're less capable of understanding emotion than the rest of us, but there's got to be something there. Again this is just from the heart and what I know myself, not from any professional capacity.
You're right, it's more psycopath. :)
Yeah, they never question themselves, and will never admit they did something wrong, unless they need to, to serve their intérets..

Well, I thank you, I prefer the telling of experience, it's better than a diagonsis that I barely can understand.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 01:54:28 PM »
i personally wouldn't do anything cuz you never know what's going on in someone's life

Jøsêttö

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 08:01:12 AM »
i personally wouldn't do anything cuz you never know what's going on in someone's life
You're right... ! I think the best is to be indifferent. Because they always peek you to catch your attention. And I know he had big probs with his weird mother when he was younger. I guess that's why he calls all the girls with a smile: a "pute" lol.

Gosh @ life. Too complex.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »
Quote from: Jäck
Quote from: Victorio on Yesterday at 05:54:34 AMNope. I'm talking more of someone that is like a sociopath. Someone who will be too kind, who will always try to look perfect in the eyes of everyone, be the perfect student, the perfect son, the perfect everything, yet, is far from that, and is just a manipulator, that manipulates everyone, sometimes to have fun by creating a misunderstanding that can lead to arguments, and things like that.

But I also read that it was impossible. I like the impossible (Image removed from quote.)

I hope I am clearer ? (Image removed from quote.)

Jack is right, what you defined is more of a psychopath ;D

@Victorio, I don't think there's a cure or a way to make a psychopath "feel" or have more emotions like normal humans...  The danger with dealing with psychopaths is that they know how to fake emotions, they're master manipulators and could even lead you to believe that they do feel something or are trying to change... My advice is, to best stay on their good side ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 11:11:05 AM »
I never saw that, only on a TV show - telenovela !!! It's scary. And knowing myself, I can't. I just can't force to act normal and be on their side, even if it'd be smarter. I stil could try. And I better do it, if I do n't want lies about me, and maybe even worse kkkk. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 11:23:13 AM »
don't play with fire Victorio kkkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 11:49:11 AM »
Po' juga con migo al fuego del amor.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 11:55:39 AM »
Quote from: Victorio
I never saw that, only on a TV show - telenovela !!! It's scary. And knowing myself, I can't. I just can't force to act normal and be on their side, even if it'd be smarter. I stil could try. And I better do it, if I do n't want lies about me, and maybe even worse kkkk. (Image removed from quote.)

Just don't do anything to piss them off ;D

why are you in love with a psychopath? ;D because if you are. Just don't! 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 01:06:04 PM »
everyone has liked a psycho at one point of their life tho kkkkkkk