Author Topic: Big Brother Winners  (Read 13201 times)

Offline Bayron

• Housemate
  • Cima, baixo, puxa e vai! Brasil! Aiaiai! Aiaiai!
Re: Big Brother Winners
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 08:12:25 PM »
Obs.: Vanessa is considered the biggest Brazilian Big Brother ever.

By who? ???

It's posted in the official BBB website, I totally disagree but... we need to take it... Like I took when the a son of a [bleep] called Marcelo Dourado won the big brother brasil, I don't know how. Anyway, here's the link: http://especiaiss3.gshow.globo.com/bbb/bbb15/os-15-maiores-bbbs/ (And why the hell Letícia is in this list?)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 01:51:19 AM »

By who? ???

It's posted in the official BBB website, I totally disagree but... we need to take it... Like I took when the a son of a [bleep] called Marcelo Dourado won the big brother brasil, I don't know how. Anyway, here's the link: http://especiaiss3.gshow.globo.com/bbb/bbb15/os-15-maiores-bbbs/ (And why the hell Letícia is in this list?)

Urgh, this poll. I think Clanessa only got first and second place because of the sapanessas, not because the public in general.
And this list is totally totally awful. Marcelo, Monique, Grazi and Leticia being considered the most BBB from all the time? Lol. Even liking Vanessa, I don’t think she deserves to be in that list.

By who? ???

If one of the couple had to win, I would prefer 2725252515x Clara.

Definitely. Clara was one of the few contestant who were nice in that crappy season (along with Aline <3 and Angela).

Offline Bayron

• Housemate
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 08:00:08 AM »

By who? ???

Urgh, this poll. I think Clanessa only got first and second place because of the sapanessas, not because the public in general.
And this list is totally totally awful. Marcelo, Monique, Grazi and Leticia being considered the most BBB from all the time? Lol. Even liking Vanessa, I don’t think she deserves to be in that list.

By who? ???

Definitely. Clara was one of the few contestant who were nice in that crappy season (along with Aline <3 and Angela).

Honestly, I liked Vanessa, I liked her victory, but however, I think she didn't deserved to be in this list, for me, the ones in this list that should be there was Grazi, Fernanda and Francine
Where's Fael (BBB12)?
Where's Juliana (BBB4)?
Where's Juliana (BBB3)?
Where's Sabrina (BBB3)?
Where's João Carvalho (BBB12)?
Where's Kléber (BBB1)?
Where's Lia (BBB10)?
Where's Dicesar (BBB10)?
Where's Sérgio (BBB10)?
Where's Mara (BBB6)?
Where's Gyselle (BBB8)?
Where's Rafinha (BBB8)?

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2015, 07:20:24 PM »

By who? ???

By who? ???

Honestly, I liked Vanessa, I liked her victory, but however, I think she didn't deserved to be in this list, for me, the ones in this list that should be there was Grazi, Fernanda and Francine
Where's Fael (BBB12)?
Where's Juliana (BBB4)?
Where's Juliana (BBB3)?
Where's Sabrina (BBB3)?
Where's Kléber (BBB1)?
Where's Lia (BBB10)?
Where's Dicesar (BBB10)?
Where's Sérgio (BBB10)?
Where's Mara (BBB6)?
Where's Gyselle (BBB8)?
Where's Rafinha (BBB8)?

I’m sorry, but Fael, JOÃO CARVALHO, Juliana (3) and Serginho? Why?

Well, even hating/not liking Max, Francine, Dourado, Maroca, Ana and Grazi in the house, I must recognize they had some importance in the story of the show, but I can’t with Marcelo, Vanessa, Leticia and Monique. At least the list has some great names like Daniel <3, Maria <3 and <3 Fernanda <3.

@Gabriela let’s debate.

Offline Bayron

• Housemate
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2015, 03:49:40 AM »

By who? ???

By who? ???

Where's Fael (BBB12)?
Where's Juliana (BBB4)?
Where's Juliana (BBB3)?
Where's Sabrina (BBB3)?
Where's Kléber (BBB1)?
Where's Lia (BBB10)?
Where's Dicesar (BBB10)?
Where's Sérgio (BBB10)?
Where's Mara (BBB6)?
Where's Gyselle (BBB8)?
Where's Rafinha (BBB8)?

Well, even hating/not liking Max, Francine, Dourado, Maroca, Ana and Grazi in the house, I must recognize they had some importance in the story of the show, but I can’t with Marcelo, Vanessa, Leticia and Monique. At least the list has some great names like Daniel <3, Maria <3 and <3 Fernanda <3.

@Gabriela let’s debate.

Why I think they had a big importance:
João Carvalho => Big Brother changed his life to better, he stopped smoking and started to go to the gym.
Juliana (3) and Sérginho => Had a big life change after the reality
Fael => He actually deserved to be the winner.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2015, 12:53:58 PM »
Sorry, but Fael was boring as hell... :zzz

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2015, 05:15:06 PM »

By who? ???

By who? ???

Where's Fael (BBB12)?
Where's Juliana (BBB4)?
Where's Juliana (BBB3)?
Where's Sabrina (BBB3)?
Where's Kléber (BBB1)?
Where's Lia (BBB10)?
Where's Dicesar (BBB10)?
Where's Sérgio (BBB10)?
Where's Mara (BBB6)?
Where's Gyselle (BBB8)?
Where's Rafinha (BBB8)?

@Gabriela let’s debate.

João Carvalho => Big Brother changed his life to better, he stopped smoking and started to go to the gym.

From what I understood, the poll was created to determinate the 15 most housemates based in their time in the house, not based in the post show.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2015, 09:06:05 PM »
8 females already 

Offline Bayron

• Housemate
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2015, 10:11:25 PM »

By who? ???

By who? ???

Where's Fael (BBB12)?
Where's Juliana (BBB4)?
Where's Juliana (BBB3)?
Where's Sabrina (BBB3)?
Where's Kléber (BBB1)?
Where's Lia (BBB10)?
Where's Dicesar (BBB10)?
Where's Sérgio (BBB10)?
Where's Mara (BBB6)?
Where's Gyselle (BBB8)?
Where's Rafinha (BBB8)?

@Gabriela let’s debate.

From what I understood, the poll was created to determinate the 15 most housemates based in their time in the house, not based in the post show.

Actually, I undestood that the poll was created to show which had the biggest (good) external influence, as you can see, the commentaries talk about their life after the reality.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 03:12:36 PM »
Chloe Wilburn won Big Brother 16 UK, and therefore is the 12th winner of 2015.

Genders:
Males: 5
Females: 7

Type of finished seasons:
Main: 6
Celebrity/VIP: 3
All-Stars: 2
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:42:49 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 05:28:39 PM »
Luna Vambano & Mr. Norway Vunge won Big Brother 2 Angola, and therefore are the 13th and 14th winners of 2015.

Genders:
Males: 6
Females: 8

Main: 7
Celebrity/VIP: 3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »
David Odonkor won Promi Big Brother 3 Germany, and therefore is the 15th winner of 2015.

Genders:
Males: 7
Females: 8

Main: 7
Celebrity/VIP: 4
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:00:26 PM by André »

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2015, 06:34:05 PM »
Here is updated

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2015, 12:59:01 AM »

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 06:11:34 PM »
So Bulgaria had 3 seasons of Big Brother in the same year? lol

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2015, 07:52:26 PM »
So Bulgaria had 3 seasons of Big Brother in the same year? lol
One lasted 26 days, so it is not surprising

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2016, 06:37:27 AM »
BBB Winners 1-15

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 08:34:07 AM »

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2016, 06:15:52 AM »

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2016, 03:08:52 PM »
BB Israel
Season 1 (2008)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shifra vs. Yossi
The first season took literally the words "Ladies first",because Shifra was the winner! I was so happy, she deserved it so much, and she just smashed Yossi by vote. He was so cold with his congratulations; probably he wanted just to kill her. Well, it is karma, Yossi, sweet Shifra won! I guess you still can’t sleep at night because "this stupid bisexual girl" stole your prize! ;D
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 28

Season 1 VIP (2009)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dudi vs. Shimi
Speechless on this finale! I was in chess. All my favorites were evicted before the finale. Dudi won, even without to understand why. At least, Shimi didn’t win. If Dudi wasn’t deserved then Shimi was way more unfair choice for a winner. So, in the end it was good. But Dudi still remains my only unlikable winner in BB Israel so far.
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 27

Season 2 (2010)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Eliraz vs. Saar
The finale of one of my top favorite seasons. My crush, Saar, was praying to win, but my favorite Eliraz won. I really, really wanted Eliraz to win and when he did, I felt like it was duel between the evil and good. It seems that the productions thought like me because the song which was played to the winner was "Hallelujah". :)
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 27

Season 3 (2011)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeckie vs. Lihi
Jeckie, Jeckie, Jeckie…What else I can say, except that you deserved it. You made the season, so it was fair to end with you as a winner!
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 23 (the youngest winner in BB Israel history) :)

Season 4 (2012)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Kuti vs. Tamir
My two babies in this season! Could I make such a choice who to win between them? Of course not! Whoever won, I was happy! In this case it was Kuti! Congratulations!
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 29

Season 5 (2013)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Levana vs. Tahunia
This finale was special. For the first time two girls were the last finalists. The one was lesbian, the other with Ethiopian descent, and whoever won it would write a history in BB Israel. Tahunia won. I was so happy and little sad for Levana in the same time. But two winners are impossible.
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 25

Season 6 (2014)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Eldad vs. Tal
The winner Tal was with cause about the vegan propaganda and she deserved to win.
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 36

Season 2 VIP (2015)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Niro vs. Moshik
Yessss, bebe Moshik won! It is everything which I could say about this winning! :)
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 40 (the oldest winner in BB Israel history so far) :-*

Season 7 (2016)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Barak vs. Shay Mika
Shay Mika won!
Age of the winner in the time of winning: 23

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »
I just realized two things by seeing the winners banner: the last two UK winners look nearly the same and last year there were more female then male winners (17:16) - is this a first?

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2017, 04:25:19 AM »
Finally, the 2016 winners are complete lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel