Author Topic: One Night Ultimate Werewolf  (Read 813 times)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
« on: July 10, 2015, 09:09:52 PM »
One Night Ultimate Werewolf is a game for 10 players in which everyone gets a role: One of the dastardly Werewolves, the tricky Troublemaker, the helpful Seer, or one of a dozen different characters, each with a special ability. In the course of a single morning, your village will decide who is a werewolf... because all it takes is executing one werewolf to win!

Due to limitations because this is a forum, I will be moderating this game. (Don't worry, I will randomly select everyone's roles every time.)

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, PM ME! THERE WILL ONLY BE 10 SLOTS OPEN FOR THIS FIRST GAME, SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

RULES:

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. NO CHEATING! Do not communicate with others by any means outside this thread when the game begins. No sharing of roles, strategy, etc. It ruins the fun and we will have to start a new game all over.
2. The only communication allowed during gameplay is by PMing me.
3. Please make sure that if you commit if you are going to play, do not abandon the game.
4. Please make sure to check your mailbox and this constantly during gameplay! Do not stall the game when it is your turn to make a move!
5. I reserve the right to kick anyone from the game who I suspect is cheating, or is being a jerk.

GAMEPLAY:
Spoiler for Hiden:
The 10 players will randomly be assigned a role via PM. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ROLE WITH ANYONE UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER! In addition, three random role cards will be placed in the middle of the "table", face down.

There will be three phases:

1. NIGHT PHASE: Any role with a night ability or simply wakes up at night will be active here. I will PM you if you are to wake up at night. I will tell you any important information, whether or not you wish to perform your night ability, and how you wish to do so. The night phase will end when all players with a night role have completed their tasks.

2. DAY PHASE: Everyone will be active during the day phase. Player will be given 24 hours (this is to accommodate people will busy schedules or who are only available on the World of Big Brother Forum during certain times), to discuss their supposed roles, any supposed night actions, and whom is guilty of being a werewolf. Remember, the werewolves and the minion will lie to protect their team, so be careful!

3. VOTING PHASE: After the 24 hour day phase is over, you must PM me with a vote on who you choose to execute and give your reasons why. The player with the most votes is executed. If there is a tie, all players in the tie will be executed. Remember, you can only vote for one player, and once you send me a vote, you cannot change it. If not everyone sends me a PM on whom they wish to execute withing 24 hours, I will tally any votes that I have received!

**SPECIAL CASE: If you suspect that no one is a werewolf, you must send me a PM saying "I vote to nullify this execution". If there are more nullification votes then any other vote, no one will be executed, and if two of the three cards in the center are werewolf cards, the town automatically wins. (The minion will lose in this case). Werewolves and minions are not allowed to vote to nullify.

ROLES AND WIN REQUIREMENTS:
Spoiler for Hiden:
RED is a team werewolf role. The werewolves must avoid be executed at all costs. If even one werewolf is executed, the werewolf team loses. If both werewolves survive, the werewolf team wins. Even if the minion is executed, the werewolves still win if they survive. (That is, if the werewolves and the minion are active in the game!)
GREEN is a team village role, they must execute a werewolf to win. All village members will work together, regardless of the "nature" of their role. The village wins if they execute a werewolf, and lose if they do not. They can also win if no one is a werewolf and no one is executed.

Remember though, you might not be the same role you are at the end of the night phase when all the cards are done moving around! So be sure to pay attention to what happens!

Doppelganger: 1 card. Wakes up at night first. May look at another player's card. They then become the role they looked at. They will perform their night action immediately, if they have one. (If they become an insomniac, they will wait later.)
Werewolf: 2 cards. Wakes up at night second. They will be told who the other werewolf is. If there is only one werewolf, they may look at any one of the three center cards.
Minion: 1 card. Wakes up at night third. Will be told who the werewolves currently are (if any), but the werewolves will not be told who he or she is.
Seer: 1 card. Wakes up at night fourth May look at another player's card or look at two of the three center cards.
Robber: 1 card. Wakes up at night fifth. May swap cards with another player. Will know what their new role is. (Will not perform any more night actions.)
Troublemaker: 1 card. Wakes up at night sixth. May switch two players' cards without looking at their roles. They cannot switch out their own card.
Drunk: 1 card. Wakes up at night seventh. Must swap their card out with one of the three center cards. They will not know what their new role is.
Insomniac: 1 card. Wakes up at night last. Will be told what their current role is.

At this point, if the Doppelganger is now and Insomniac, they will now be told what their role currently is.

Villager: 1 card. Does not wake up at night. A town role that is merely with the town, that is all.
Hunter: 3 cards. Does not wake up at night. If executed during the voting phase, whomever the hunter votes for will die as well.

SAMPLE GAMES:
Spoiler for Hiden:
! No longer available

! No longer available
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 03:16:52 AM by DarkFireYoshi »

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
Re: One Night Ultimate Werewolf
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:11:37 PM »
SLOTS FOR GAME 1 (9/10 slots currently open):

SLOT 1: Rod
SLOT 2:
SLOT 3:
SLOT 4:
SLOT 5:
SLOT 6:
SLOT 7:
SLOT 8:
SLOT 9:
SLOT 10:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:40:06 PM by DarkFireYoshi »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 08:51:38 PM »
I'd happily get involved but I'm working a lot lately and that will only increase since I'm moving into my own flat/apartment soon.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 05:25:24 AM »
I'd happily get involved but I'm working a lot lately and that will only increase since I'm moving into my own flat/apartment soon.

Aw... okay. To be honest, I kinda given up because it doesn't look like anyone else is interested at all. :(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 10:59:49 AM »

Aw... okay. To be honest, I kinda given up because it doesn't look like anyone else is interested at all. :(

Probably not a lack of interest as much as not enough of us to make it succeed, especially right now as about 3 members seemed to have dropped of the face of the earth. A lot of ideas for games got suggested then never came to fruition.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 04:23:45 PM »

Probably not a lack of interest as much as not enough of us to make it succeed, especially right now as about 3 members seemed to have dropped of the face of the earth. A lot of ideas for games got suggested then never came to fruition.

Yeah, I PMed everyone on the staff list. So far none of them have responded.