Author Topic: Forum/Website offline  (Read 806 times)

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
Forum/Website offline
« on: August 08, 2015, 07:20:52 PM »
Apologies for the forum and website being down. The worldofbigbrother.com domain name expired on 6th August. It was supposed to be on auto-renew so I ignored the renewal reminder. It didn't auto renew so the domain expired.

I've paid the bill now, so all should be back to normal, although it may take isp's up to 24 hours to update, so if you know of anyone who can't access the site, tell them to keep trying.

Jøsêttö

Re: Forum/Website offline
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 07:34:08 PM »
Apologies for the forum and website being down. The worldofbigbrother.com domain name expired on 6th August. It was supposed to be on auto-renew so I ignored the renewal reminder. It didn't auto renew so the domain expired.

I've paid the bill now, so all should be back to normal, although it may take isp's up to 24 hours to update, so if you know of anyone who can't access the site, tell them to keep trying.
Thank you <3 <3 *-*

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »
Quote from: World of BB

You're awesome! x

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »
Hi..thank you for your unconditional love for us and the forum.. 
btw, May i ask if i can get a copy of the blogs and all the updates that i've done?.. can you give it to me in any form, like a php file or any form that it can be as long as it will not bother and consume a lot of your time?.. If it is only okay dear?.. but if not.. no worries,, i will not be hurt.. promise. Thank you and more power!! Love Love Love..