Author Topic: Les Anges 8 France  (Read 5815 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Les Anges 8 France
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2016, 06:44:13 PM »
i saw the teaser and i have a very good feeling  ;D ;D ;D. #Team SS

i just saw the teaser and it's basically the Cocomel show so i'm LIVING for it

i died at :

- mel chasing some guy to pour water on him kkkkk
- coco was prancing around with a mini horse kkkkkkkkkk
- coco shouting at nikoflop "go to your room and stop pissing me off!" <3<3<3<3<3

i didn't watch last season but i can't wait for this one.

PLUS : did yall hear about Aurélie apparently being bullied again ? like GIRL get a fucking clue already!! And Fiji pregnant from Riccardo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 01:18:48 AM »
i don't want to be disappointed by this season but  I do not think it's a mistake to say that it's going to be HUUGE !!!  :ali

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 01:31:33 AM »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2016, 03:01:05 PM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ the Mélanie hate by the team Emilie!  Just jealous bitches because Emilie didn't want to do les anges and probably will end up a don nadie hopefully kkk.

Mélanie is very criticized because of her profile picture for Les Anges, people say she loves to show her boobs lmao (but overall that she's a slut giving her ass and boobs to every new man every new day :'(   and trust me she's far from that, like Jackie said once in SS9, Mélanie is having like the mentality of Superior Saint sometimes lmao, which i agree can make her hateable), when not even the half of her boobs that she's showing. kkk. IT PISSES ME OFF  :mad :mad :mad :'( 

Also, JeremStar confirmed Coralie and Raphaël from Friends Trip 2/Les Anges 7 are now together as a couple, like 95% of people believe it is 100% fake just for the buzz, or because production pushed them to be together.

Considering Anais could be back next week and is Raphaël's ex (they were in very bad terms), maybe it's just to make things awkward between Anais-Raph-Coralie.

Fabrice Sopoglian (he's not that ugly, he's not ugly at all actually), said that Andréane Chamberland, the anonymous angel, could be the new Nabilla, but she is being unmotivated because it's too hard for her, because the others consider her as an anonymous, a nobody.

Fabrice will have his own office, in the Villa, in which now the contestants will meet with him one by one aww:   I  want to do les anges ! :Ang  (well they'll meet Fabrice one by one face to face but with cameras recording obv)

@ LoLo : Same as you!!! <3 I feel it's gonna be great, of course it could be hard for me sometimes to watch the new Nellys, being bullied, but it always make a season great, and entertaining <3

I have great hopes about Mélanie but I know she's not the kind of girl bullying, or fighting with people just for having buzz and not for deep reasons, but maybe she has changed. But I love what she did to Ricaca kkkk <3

Coralie probably nexting all the boys, one by one. She should do the same reality show as "Next" *-*

Jøsêttö

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2016, 04:20:24 PM »
Aww Ayem is gonna host from Feb 23, the 'Mad Mag'

Lmao. As it's Les Anges period i'll definitely watch le Mag. I hope NRJ12 reality shows can go up til 900 000-1M of viewers like the 2012-2014 years ♡

Jøsêttö

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2016, 04:21:07 PM »
And lol Les Marseillais start also the 22 of Feb. But 35 mins after the episode of Les Anges starts.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 05:56:01 PM »
i saw the teaser and i have a very good feeling  ;D ;D ;D. #Team SS

PLUS : did yall hear about Aurélie apparently being bullied again ? like GIRL get a fucking clue already!! And Fiji pregnant from Riccardo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
LOOOOL I did. With my TL i can't miss any info about what is happening in the reality showsphere and it's amazing, for Fidji, but I don't know if it's really true, what it hides...

and LOL, about Aurélie it's sad cuz she was crying in the bath of Jeremstar saying she wanted to kill herself, she was bullied on Les Marseillais etc, I read that she wasn't chosen for doing Les Anges 8 at first because she is too fragile psychologically, but as they need some girls to be put in couple, they called her just a few days after.

I think she's nice but she's just too annoying. She doesn't seem to be herself, maybe she is really herself but really it doesn't look like, so I can understand people can't stand her, but it's sad.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 08:05:19 PM »
I will NOT believe my queen Coco is with that ugly ass ficello body piece of shit until i see it with my own EYES

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 09:46:42 PM »
I will NOT believe my queen Coco is with that ugly ass ficello body piece of shit until i see it with my own EYES
+1

Jøsêttö

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2016, 10:09:34 PM »
Anais Camizuli was with him too, and I never belived she could lmao.
But I agree !! +100

Coco is such at a high level :( <3  hope it's not true but jeremstar is like always right.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2016, 01:32:24 PM »
Now Jeff and Andréane are also together lmao. So fake.

Bitcheddy is in Les Anges since last week apparently, and today is his birthday, for the third time he'll celebrate his birthday in Les Anges.

Eddy is such a bitch. I revealed that he actually might participate to Les Anges 8, and he unfollowed me. Go suck Raphaël's dick like you used to in Paris, son of a cocaine addicted slut.

(sorry)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Garde la pêche bois de l'eau fraiche mon gars !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Coco screaming Baaa baaaaa baaaa kkkkkkkkkk <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2016, 05:50:24 PM »
Now Jeff and Andréane are also together lmao. So fake.

Bitcheddy is in Les Anges since last week apparently, and today is his birthday, for the third time he'll celebrate his birthday in Les Anges.

Eddy is such a bitch. I revealed that he actually might participate to Les Anges 8, and he unfollowed me. Go suck Raphaël's dick like you used to in Paris, son of a cocaine addicted slut.

(sorry)

Eddy is a nice guy but junkies are mean so obviously he's now an asshole. So many stories about him though, he should be careful about what he does before he pisses the wrong person and is exposed like he don't need to be.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2016, 05:52:04 PM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rj64f_les-anges-8-clashs-en-serie-pour-melanie-et-coralie-dechainees_tv
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Garde la pêche bois de l'eau fraiche mon gars !!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Coco screaming Baaa baaaaa baaaa kkkkkkkkkk <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sarah is the one who says "garde la pêche bois de l'eau fraiche mon gars", not Mel. But the silmutaneous reactions of Coco & Mel gives me life! They seems joined at the hips those it's so adorable! What an iconic pair omg

Jøsêttö

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2016, 06:01:11 PM »
I know it's one of Sarah's sentence but it sounds so like Mélani's voice, or maybe they're friends and Mélanie used to say it too now. (?)

LOL Coco is back with her annoying screams but i love it <3 i missed it <3 #SS9

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2016, 08:31:01 PM »
I know it's one of Sarah's sentence but it sounds so like Mélani's voice, or maybe they're friends and Mélanie used to say it too now. (?)

LOL Coco is back with her annoying screams but i love it <3 i missed it <3 #SS9

it sounds like Sarah's voice making fun of Mel's and if you piece back together this teaser, earlier in the vid you see what Mel actually says after turning around

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:19 PM »
that sound like the mel's voice. It seems to me that they cut every voice except the mels and coco's ones so i don't think that it's sarah But i'm maybe wrong

Jøsêttö

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2016, 01:26:08 AM »
Yes. I saw the snapchat of les anges, at the end Sarah speaks and it sounds like Mel's voice, so maybe it's really Sarah's voice since it's her sentence.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2016, 01:17:39 PM »
 People noticed that today Coco unfollowed Mélanie (on instagram), so they think they had a fight. kkkk.

>:D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2016, 03:47:57 PM »
yall go watch Sarah's teaser and try to tell me it's not her saying the "garde la peche" comment  :-*

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2016, 10:14:59 PM »
Queen is back for The Mad Mag

Jøsêttö

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2016, 09:37:44 PM »
Le générique is here <3  Obv Coco and Mel appear first, prob cuz they're the most popular <3
https://twitter.com/NRJ12lachaine/status/700021420235952128

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2016, 02:29:37 AM »
I looove it !! It remind me the profil video from the first nigth of ss9 (same style)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2016, 05:43:54 PM »
According to jeremstar, two female housemates came out of the closet  and revealed they were lesbian and are now together : Aurélie and Andréane.

It's weird because Andréane was with Jeff, and now she is with Aurélie. It seems just fake, as many things in this season kkk.

The pre-intro is avalaible on twitter tho. We see them kiss.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2016, 02:45:24 PM »
From minute 1 of the season premiere, I knew it was gonna be way better than Les Anges 7!  :)