Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 5102 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2017, 03:44:12 AM »
Something has finally changed! William is the new HOH!

Here's to hoping Dre controls this week, I don't have faith on William alone to make a smart decision, Kevin might take the over, so do it Dre! Send Bruno home!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »
I was right to doubt William, all Kevin had to do was flirt with him now William wants Jackie out, so noms will be two of Jackie/Dillon/Emily, why waste your HOH on any of those 3... Jackie has no solid allies, taking her out makes no sense for anyone, she's a floater and is an easy boot down the road...

Come on Dre and Ika do your thing and force William to do the right thing and nominate Bruno/Dillon/Sindy (William won't nominate Kevin)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2017, 09:31:24 PM »
I was right to doubt William, all Kevin had to do was flirt with him now William wants Jackie out, so noms will be two of Jackie/Dillon/Emily, why waste your HOH on any of those 3... Jackie has no solid allies, taking her out makes no sense for anyone, she's a floater and is an easy boot down the road...

Come on Dre and Ika do your thing and force William to do the right thing and nominate Bruno/Dillon/Sindy (William won't nominate Kevin)

As much as i like Will, he never was a great player or anything so I didn't really expect him to make a bold move. Getting Jackie/Emily out is the biggest fucking waste of HOH of the season, both girls are hated and have no allies whatsoever (and no, Dillon doesn't count, has never and will never).

My only hope is for Karen to win HOH for the double and do what Karen-Vicki does best : not give one fuck and put Neda/Bruno on the block (jury starts right after the next evictee).

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2017, 04:26:59 AM »
I love the shade production is throwing on Neda in these episodes <3

Ik Jackie hates Gary but my god i loved Gary this season, such a breath of fresh air and not so OTT. I'll miss him.

AND THE SLOP COIN VOTE THINGY IS A TOP 2 MOMENT OF BBCAN EVER ALONG WITH MY QUEEN IKA WONG SHREDDING THE PEASANTS' LETTERS

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2017, 05:42:38 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 01:17:49 PMI was right to doubt William, all Kevin had to do was flirt with him now William wants Jackie out, so noms will be two of Jackie/Dillon/Emily, why waste your HOH on any of those 3... Jackie has no solid allies, taking her out makes no sense for anyone, she's a floater and is an easy boot down the road...

As much as i like Will, he never was a great player or anything so I didn't really expect him to make a bold move. Getting Jackie/Emily out is the biggest fucking waste of HOH of the season, both girls are hated and have no allies whatsoever (and no, Dillon doesn't count, has never and will never).

My only hope is for Karen to win HOH for the double and do what Karen-Vicki does best : not give one fuck and put Neda/Bruno on the block (jury starts right after the next evictee).
Even Dre caved and was pushing put up Jackie, and so true Jackie/Emily are such a waste of the HOH week, they FINALLY HAVE POWER and they're wasting it on freaking Jackie! I know you hate Gary but this is the time we needed Cass/Gary because they will drill things in to William's head to make the right move... If stupid shit like this keeps happening, I might as well root for Kevin/Neda/Sindy because the Dre side of the house is frustrating eith their lack of game, will never root for Bruno ever

I have now come to the realization that Karen is indeed the only one left with the balls to make the right move... Evicting Cass was 100% the wrong move for the Dre/William/Gary/Dem/Ika/Karen side of the house since the person they saved Jackie flipped to the other side 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2017, 05:46:58 AM »
And why are they even considering Emily/Dillon as back-ups Dillon has no strategic bone in his body and Emily has no friends... They're a couple but they sure as hell have no power, it seems like this week ends with Emily or Jackie out of the house, Will really is useless... I realized Sindy is perfectly OKAY well that's as far as compliments I can give in that alliance

Kevin's game is so predictable, flirt with the nearest gay (Johnny) or stupid person (Pilar)... And William is both, he's gonna be destroyed when he learns he's bern played the whole season
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:25:24 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2017, 11:31:19 AM »
I'm surprised Ika keeps waisting opportunities: first evicts Cass and now evicts Gary like bitch you know "The 6" don't have your back, so should as well make stronger your side of the house! If Jackie ends up evicted this is such a waste of week, I mean Jackie has no alliances and is on the middle of the house with no loyalties either. Karen is my only hope to save this season, YES PLEASE LET KAREN WIN THE DOUBLE EVICTION HOH, I want to see stupid blindsided face of Neda when that happens kkkkkk. Gurl thinks she's running the whole show, prove her wrong!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2017, 02:16:55 PM »
Ika started out so well, then ;D her game has been going down the drain, she does have potential to get Sindy to her side, because she's abused by Neda, but to do so, she needs to get rid of Bruno... Kill Bruno and that opens up Kevin (who will gravitate to William apparently Neda hates him) AND Sindy... Like this is the best move for her but she's too laser focused on getting Emily/Dillon out... Which makes sense since those two are after her and Dem as well but, she doesn't realize once Emily or Dillon leave she and Dem will be the biggest target as the only couple left... Neda and Co want Jackie gone this week or Emily (since they're threatened by her)... I can NOT see why these people can't see that Bruno is the smartest move to make, they have no balls, apparently Dre is pushing for Bruno but Ika doesn't want that... Bruno is hands down controlling the house

You could see Ika's turmoil during Cass' eviction week, you could tell she wanted to keep her since she has no one who will bat for her the way Cass does for her allies, but she was too tied to the 6 (which BTW is dead Demika has been replaced by Dillon/Emily)... Take out Bruno and you have Ika/Dem/Sindy/Kevin/Dre/William/Karen vs Neda/Jackie/Dillon/Emily
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2017, 03:21:03 PM »
Dre pushing hard for a Bruno boot! But Ika wants Dre/William to climb up Bruno's butt instead, I know this is terrible but I hope Jackie and whoever from Dillon/Emily win HOH after the double to make Ika realize how much of ashit situation she put herself in
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2017, 04:10:10 PM »
There's a double this week, so if Will noms someone from the Six and they win HoH, he can go out the door Thursday.

Btw this is the last week of Neda's immunity so get ha out

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2017, 04:30:39 PM »
Quote from: Danny
There's a double this week, so if Will noms someone from the Six and they win HoH, he can go out the door Thursday.

Btw this is the last week of Neda's immunity so get ha out
I mean the New 6 (Demika not included) will target will anyway lol, the only one who won't is Kevin... They all want William out over Dre (since they think Will is good in comps and better at the game which LOOOOOOOL no at the latter, and also they're sketched out by how close Kevin and William is)

Neda really is an ungrateful bitch, she was giving Kevin hell for being close to William when its Kevin who is putting himself on the line to make sure their butts are safe, Neda's immunity can't be done soon enough
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2017, 03:50:46 AM »
Emily and Dillon are noms

Dillon knows Bruno and co. are full of shit, so at least something good came out of it while Neda still thinks she can control Dillon
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2017, 06:33:18 AM »
I have a new found respect for Emily, she made up some lies to get Ika and Dre's side to keep her, now Dre is strongly urging Kevin to use the veto on Emily or Dillon and under the ruse that it will be a Jackie backdoor when in reality she wants Bruno out...

I hope Ika grows some balls and realizes that voting out her allies is not a good play, the 6 don't give a shit about her and Dem... She's also driving Sindy away who is the most loyal to her out of the vets and is leaning on her side of the house... Damn it Ika you are entertaining and fun AF but you NEED TO PLAY DA GAME

Snart move if Veto doesn't get used is to vote out Dillon.... Wherever Emily goes, Jackie goes and Emily is 100% onboard flipping to Dre's side and that's +2 numbers for them

Kevin also needs to wake the fuck up, he doesn't realize that Bruno is cutting him by his knees by targeting William next, if Will goes (which IDC abotu coz he's weak) Kevin has no connection to the other side
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2017, 06:47:32 AM »
1. Karen - only person with the balls to do shit
2. Dre - still very smart, if only she won HOH this week, she wants to make big moves
3. Ika - WAKE UP IKA but still entertaining
4. Demetres - a good player, but he shouldn't really listen that much to Ika's advice
5. Sindy - playing the middle, Neda hates her, Ika also doesn't like her, but she really likes Ika and wants to side with her, if only Ika doesn't fuck this up, I think I want her to win the most because of the adversity she's facing

6. Emily - I didn't realize till now she has some serious strategic chops, I want her to stay because I think she will be a force mid to late game

7. Jackie - she's there I guess
8. NedEvil - only this high because her fall from grace once her immunity is done will be so delicious
9. Kevin - another one who needs to wake up, no one on this house likes him other than William and Bruno
10. William - weak, you listen to other people over DRE your #1, this week would have been amazing but nope he was to weak

11. Dillon - you can go now bye, once he leaves I think Emily will step it up so much

12. THAT EVIL SEASON RUINING THING - BB16 Derrick vibes, YOU CAN GO

I take back what I said about William, HE IS MAKING THE BIG MOVE! Yeeees! And also William and Kevin apparently just gave each other handjobs lol wtf

I'm just happy that the spirit of Queensandra Shahinfar decided to possess the house to make big bold moves! Ika now fully supporting the plan to BD Bruno and Emily/Dillon have officially flipped! This just might work, and unlike BBUS there is no strong rigging to save Bruno, they didn't do it for Queensandra or Gary! No way in hell would they do it for Bruno
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:41:10 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2017, 11:50:53 AM »
1. Dre - she's the saving grace of this season, please keep her as long as possible
2. Karen - she's playing a solid runner up game, she clearly doesn't give a fuck about anything. When she told kevin nobody really likes him in the house <3
3. Ika - i love her so much one second, then i wanna bitchslap the sense back into her brain. She's the definition of flip flop which sure does make for interesting feeds
4. Will - he's the cutest but dont give me that "omg kevin is PLAYING THE POOR GUY" bitch is a grown ass man
5. Demetres - babe. i don't mean to be rude but i want him to fuck the shit out of me
6. Sindy - idg what it is about her, but she sure does get a lot of hate from women even tho she's laying real low. she has a pivotal role in the house, the others don't get it yet
7. Neda - to me she is doing what she is supposed to be doing game wise, im rooting for her, but all the woman hatred on top of it is unnecessary, she needs to calm the fuck down with her jealousy
8. Kevin - somehow i still hope for him to flip on bruno and shake this thing up, but the bitch acts as if bruno is his father "first imma have to tell my daddy" so whatever....
9. Jackie - her personality is truly unbearable, but when she wants she's beyond good at the game idk how ?
10. Emily - she's nasty but if she stays and ally with dre she can improve
11. Bruno - playing the safest game in the history of games. he might win, but without any glory
12. Dillon - tragic

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2017, 01:04:20 PM »
Will/Dre/Karen/Emily/Dillon all want to make the move to cut Bruno, they will somehow try to convince Kevin they backdooring Jackie... The problem is, you guessed it IKA for the 4th week in a row Ika has changed her mind every 10 seconds, is it fun, very much so, is that t frustrating to watch, very much so

I think it will hinge on how much Kevin trusts William, if he really is a smart player he should sense that the tide is shifting, he like Ika need to wake-up and realize that Bruno is cutting out the people who want to work with them in favor of people who are loyal to Bruno and NOT them... Cass and Gary were both close to Ika and Gary was close to Kevin, both are gone and if Bruno and co gets the power William who Kevin is close to is leaving

I think this is where it stands

Forces of Good:
Dre
William
Karen
Emily
Dillon (here by default)

Forces of (Ned)Evil
Bruno
Neda
Kevin (could flip, he did it in his last season but from the good to evil side)
Jackie

DemIka (God knows where their loyalties lies, it seems to change every 3 seconds but its catching up to them because them playing the middle is way too obvious lol)
Sindy (will likely go where Ika goes, she hates Neda, Ika and Neda hates her, she likes Ika and Dre, will likely go where the numbers fall)

Calling it now though, Sindy wins or makes it F5 AT LEAST
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2017, 02:45:41 PM »
I still like Ika but she is dead to me, she ratted out the plan to Neda... Ika should be restrained 22 hours in a day and only allowed out for 2 hours, I hope she gets taken out in the double so that this season can finally hit its stride

She has single-handedly ruined any chance of flip since the Dallas round... Is the entertainment she's bringing worth Dre, Karen and Will's game, I'm starting to doubt its not
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2017, 03:54:18 PM »
If Bruno gets backdoored I'm gonna scream, YES FINALLY A FLIP <3333

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2017, 05:36:11 PM »
NOPE Kevin didn't use the veto because IKA warned him about it.... 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2017, 05:38:34 PM »
Damn Ika, why do you have to make it so hard for me to root for you! I NEED an Emily/Dillon (whoever stays)/Karen/Dre HOH in the DE! Its literally our ONLY chance this season, its been confirmed Ika won't do anything to better her game

BTW if you guys want feeds, download BBViewer

Ika RATTING OUT Dre to Kevin, Ika needs to calm down... She's campaigning to keep Emily to him as well... Kevin is buying it since Ika is guilt-tripping him hardcore about his relationship with William

Neda and Bruno want to keep Dillon, but Dillon wants to leave.

Emily putting in a shit ton of work to stay safe, Emily/Dillon vs Bruno happened and Bruno was shitting his pants, it was fun

Calling it now, Emily will be a fan favorite by the end of the week and Dillon won't be hated anymore hahaha!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:54:11 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2017, 10:26:54 PM »
Well, Ika is only looking out for herself and that all she ever did. She didnt go the way we hoped, but watch how she might switch up tomorrow lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2017, 03:46:38 AM »
The good thing is, Ika has NO choice now, she can't keep flip-flopping because Neda and Bruno are on to her and know her play, they know she's on the other side... She might get Dem (they will take him out over her) out sooner rather than later. As of right this minute she's Team Dre... But all of eyes are on Sindy and to a certain extent Kevin this round

Votes to evict Dillon - Ika, Demetres, Karen, Dre
Votes to evict Emily - NedEvil, Bruno, Jackie

Possible swings - Sindy, Kevin
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2017, 05:47:04 AM »
Ika: I wish Cass was here, who was she up against with?
Dem: Jackie
Ika: We kept Jackie over Cass, that is sickening

;D regret always after the action, if Cass actually stayed, their side would be in power right now
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2017, 12:15:51 PM »
Ika: I wish Cass was here, who was she up against with?

;D regret always after the action, if Cass actually stayed, their side would be in power right now

I don't get why people say that. Cass was on nobody's side but herself, she had no true game play either this season she was just playing to be as petty as possible. As far as we know, all she did was flip the vote to evict Mark because demetres was part of an alliance that she wasnt even part of like....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2017, 01:56:15 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:47:04 PMIka: I wish Cass was here, who was she up against with?

(Image removed from quote.) regret always after the action, if Cass actually stayed, their side would be in power right now
I don't get why people say that. Cass was on nobody's side but herself, she had no true game play either this season she was just playing to be as petty as possible. As far as we know, all she did was flip the vote to evict Mark because demetres was part of an alliance that she wasnt even part of like....

Cass is an independent player but she hates Bruno and Neda and would never align with them, she is by default on Dre's side which is better than where Jackie is right now. Jackie is lodged firmly up Neda's ass, Cass would never... As much as I hate them the only vets playing a good game are Bruno and to a lesser extent Neda... Sindy too maybe. Cass would've been another voice to add to Karen and Dre to negate Ika and Dem's scared gameplay
FUTURE AFP OF BB19