Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6588 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2017, 01:11:36 AM »
Are most fans in consensus that this is a bad, if not, the worst season? I really don't think that they're handing the game to Paul. Once Jess and Cody are gone, Mark may go, but after that, it's fair game.

Jessie & Jeff had an alliance that ran through the game and they both lost. Same with Frankie, who the season 16 players found to be a bigger threat than Derrick. Vanessa had her hand in a lot of the game and nobody handed her the game.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2017, 02:57:48 AM »
Why are we even willing to give up people like Jody for people who could potentially be good? No, other than Jody and Marlena, they all suck. They are handing it to Paul, have you not heard a word coming out of Alex/Maven/Kevin's mouths..

Jess didn't win the veto and is likely leaving, this season sucks, I hope she ends up in the Top 3 of AFP so these bitches know how hated they were... Surprisingly pots and pans imbecile is trying to get Elena out over Jess, we'll see how long this lasts since Paul's cult... In all those seasons you mentioned, Derrick was handed the game and everyone hung on to every word, as much as I despise Frankie Grande, he had Derrick's number, Derrick took out anyone with a strong personality or isn't sucking his dick early on, this year Paul is doing the same!

Dominique? Stood up against Paul, out
Ramses? Not sucking Paul's dick, out
Jessica? Best houseguest ever and hates Paul, soon to be out
Cody? Literal good, hates Paul, soon to be out
Mark? Cody's best friend, soon to be out
Elena? Jessica's best friend, soon to be out

This endgame will shape with useless irrelevants like Kevin, Maven, Paul, Alex, this is what the F5 will look like and those 4 will agree to collectively kill themselves so that Paul can win 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2017, 12:57:06 PM »
I think i'm gonna stay with Marie's side this time.. 
I've started this season hating the showmances, Cody and Marlena and that Matt and Raven... 
But as the weeks pass by... I do now love JODY among them all. It's really interesting to see how they are all against JODY and it really fired me up to dislike all of them.. Most especially JOSH who should not be there and him winning the HOH is the worst of all. (I'm not seeing any spoilers and carefully reads all the posts here to avoid one.)

JODY is life.. My mother is always praying that they will be safe (that's how i influenced my mother so much. she also roots for JODY)

They might be the worst people outside the house, but in this game, they're the reason why this is a very good season. Every ceremony has drama and almost all episodes that i watch have the plot that i have always looked for an American reality tv show.

Though i know that the only chance for JODY to be saved is that Cody wins temptation, Jess competes along side with him and loses, automatically becoming 3rd nominee and Cody or her winning the veto.. (that's my dream.. just an ideal week)

Josh bullying Mark is precious. I love seeing scenes like that like i was actually shouting at Mark, telling him to punch Josh's face. >:D >:D well, this season brings out all my emotions... Loving it.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #228 on: August 06, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »
What makes me say this season is shit isn't only Paul and his minions. It's also the fact that it ain't really good vs evil, it's group of evil vs 2 evil people. I can't truly root for Jody, that's what is frustrating.

• Big Brother
« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »
Cody's mistake was targeting someone who nobody wanted to evict. Going against the house means you sign your own death warrant. Jess chose to stay with him, that's her decision and it isn't working for her.

I just hope that it isn't a straight-up pagonging.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #230 on: August 08, 2017, 07:55:12 AM »
I agree with that, had he put up Jason, he and Jess would not be in this mess
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2017, 01:23:10 AM »
Jess calling Josh fat was a bit of a low blow, though. Though Josh calling Jess a whore doesn't help, especially since he goes and then cries. Hopefully Cody goes out the backdoor and we can end the war. I hope they air this on Thursday.

What would happen if Kim Woodburn, Spencer Pratt, Karen Singbeil from BBCAN5, Paulie Calafiore, Paul Abrahamian, Jess Graf, Rachel Reilly, Josh Martinez, and Cody Nickson all lived under one BB roof?

Paul is pretty much making everybody hate Mark so that he's the next target. I wonder if he'll keep doing this and then try this on one of his own minions.

Also, LMAO at the thought of Cody and Josh in jury together and then adding Mark to the picture. That will have to be crazier than Day & Paulie.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 02:36:36 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2017, 04:34:54 AM »
Josh harrassed Jess for weeks with those pots and pans and general obnoxiousness, she took it with stride then she calls him fat and he plays the victim and cries? And Jess was totally right insulting Josh's intelligence too because its clear that he has very low iq... Josh, Raven, Paul are in for a surprise when they find out America hates them, since those three are the panderers to America lol!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »
Jess and Rachel would get along, Rachel LOOOOOVES Jess... Those two would probably routinely make Josh, Paulie, Paul look like idiots
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2017, 03:05:58 PM »
Raven is now claiming that Cody tried to kiss her. At first, I would believe it when she said Josh peaked at her (or another woman) in the shower, but now this, I really see what it appears that she is trying to get attention. I do believe her story for the G-word illness, as I believe it can  effect people differently, but not the "Raven's disease" story, as even diseases that effect less than five million people have names. I do believe that she went on the show to promote a GFM page. I do find this glorious, I just wish that she didn't resort to lying,

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2017, 08:30:01 PM »
Raven is now claiming that Cody tried to kiss her. At first, I would believe it when she said Josh peaked at her (or another woman) in the shower, but now this, I really see what it appears that she is trying to get attention. I do believe her story for the G-word illness, as I believe it can  effect people differently, but not the "Raven's disease" story, as even diseases that effect less than five million people have names. I do believe that she went on the show to promote a GFM page. I do find this glorious, I just wish that she didn't resort to lying,

Raven is a pathological liar. She was trying to get a reaction out of matt when she told him Cody tried to kiss her and when he didn't have any she resorted in lying even more and said cody rejected her because she can't have children. She's toxic.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2017, 04:53:27 AM »
Raven is gonna get serious karma down the road with this "disease" and all.

Side fact and minor spoiler

Spoiler for Hiden:
There is a special episode August 18, which is a FRIDAY, is Grodner setting up Jessica's return? I HOPE SO <3 now here's to hoping she sequesters Jessica <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2017, 04:59:49 PM »
Wouldnt be too crazy if they had another competition to get an evicted house guest back.... but if they wanted to help them they should have done it before that. Pauls protection and the ring was like rigging the game like ive never seen before.... thats just too much influence and you dont even see it coming. Just not fair for the house guests... no matter who it is.

Well, now todays/yesterdays episode:

I really dont understand those guys... why would christmas hurt her own game and put getting jess evicted above her own game... thats just plain stupid. Just use it when YOU need it later on... looking at the episode everybody would have understand that. Those guys are morons.

I watched all seasons several times but i will never ever rewatch this season... i already know this. Thats how bad this season is... it hurts to watch this while its running... no rewatching needed.

There is one thing i noticed in the last few weeks and thought this several times. If you can learn one thing from the good big brother players its that you should stay out of fights, not even answer and never get emotional. Something cody and jess never understood.

They made a major mistake 2 weeks ago when jess was HOH. To nominate josh and ramses was a huge mistake... and mistake usually get punished in the big brother house. Thats one of the reasons she is gonna get evicted.

Also what someone earlier mentioned... never saw so much bullying necessary to be able to "play the game". Thats not playing the game and big brother still shouldnt support that kind of behaviour.

Btw: What happend to the slop? Did i miss something or is it just gone? lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2017, 03:42:36 AM »
The Friday, Aug 18 episode doesn't mean anybody is returning to the game. From the start of that, I predicted that it's another mindless episode where they play game and listen to a musician like the one from last season.

Apparently, they want to take a strike that Paul this week? I think that they'd need more than three returnees to make something happen. I don't think that Jess will get a shot, unfortunately, only the first four jurors, as it's been the case in the past four seasons, unless they plan to sequester all of the next few evictees separately and the next few will join the jury. We'll know for sure if she's on twitter.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2017, 05:03:50 AM »
Another Paul HOH
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2017, 10:46:59 AM »
The Friday, Aug 18 episode doesn't mean anybody is returning to the game. From the start of that, I predicted that it's another mindless episode where they play game and listen to a musician like the one from last season.

Apparently, they want to take a strike that Paul this week? I think that they'd need more than three returnees to make something happen. I don't think that Jess will get a shot, unfortunately, only the first four jurors, as it's been the case in the past four seasons, unless they plan to sequester all of the next few evictees separately and the next few will join the jury. We'll know for sure if she's on twitter.
Jessica will be back on Twitter eventually. But as Julie said on last night's episode, this year THERE'S NO JURY BUYBACK!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2017, 01:02:30 PM »
Wouldnt change much even if Jessica would come back. Its just a waste of time and the season would continue to be stuck.

Alex jumping up and down, laughing like crazy and Christmas thinking its so funny while other people are being bullied makes me wanna puke. What disgusting human beings they are. Cant believe nobody says something. If i would be in the house i would mention it every single day directly to big brother in the DR and live on air... as many times as necessary. Thats not normal... even for big brother.

• Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2017, 05:36:59 PM »
Jess is trouble for sexual assault, especially given the double standard, as had a man done that, all hell would break loose, especially from last season.

http://theinterrobang.com/butt-poking-lands-big-brother-tmzs-front-page/

Also, Josh needs to know that having a Bachelor's Degree doesn't necessarily make you smart, at leats not in the US education system.

I feel that this season will help us get all-new players for next season, as even less people here are logic choices for returning to the game than is season 15.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2017, 05:55:23 PM »
Jess is trouble for sexual assault, especially given the double standard, as had a man done that, all hell would break loose, especially from last season.

Also, Josh needs to know that having a Bachelor's Degree doesn't necessarily make you smart, at leats not in the US education system.

I feel that this season will help us get all-new players for next season, as even less people here are logic choices for returning to the game than is season 15.

First of all... why is she so much into butt poking? lol... seems to be a weird fetish. I have to agree with you on the double standards... what else is new. If it woudl be the other way around it would be a scandal... but since a woman did it. Also americans love to make a big problem about pretty much everything... like breastfeeding and transgender toilets... smh. :D

Now that you mention it... i was very very surprised when he said he has a degree... Thats just very hard to believe. How the hell did he manage to get his degree with his iq of 50... if breathing wouldnt be a reflexe he just would drop dead. I just refuse to believe that this is true. lol. If he can make it everybody can... just get a monkey and give it a try. :) He is not smart and not emotional stable... even if he believes so. The only thing he needs is a therapy.

I agree that they shouldnt pick any player from this season... maybe Alex... if i wouldnt so strongly dislike her. :)

Its about time for an all star season anyway.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2017, 10:34:46 PM »
I've never heard men complaining more than when they complain about so called "double standard" and manspreading.

• Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: August 12, 2017, 04:00:40 AM »

First of all... why is she so much into butt poking? lol... seems to be a weird fetish. I have to agree with you on the double standards... what else is new. If it woudl be the other way around it would be a scandal... but since a woman did it. Also americans love to make a big problem about pretty much everything... like breastfeeding and transgender toilets... smh. :D

Now that you mention it... i was very very surprised when he said he has a degree... Thats just very hard to believe. How the hell did he manage to get his degree with his iq of 50... if breathing wouldnt be a reflexe he just would drop dead. I just refuse to believe that this is true. lol. If he can make it everybody can... just get a monkey and give it a try. :) He is not smart and not emotional stable... even if he believes so. The only thing he needs is a therapy.

I agree that they shouldnt pick any player from this season... maybe Alex... if i wouldnt so strongly dislike her. :)

My guess is that Josh went to a 'State School" (which perform much less than private Universities in the US) or a Liberal Arts College or University. He probably didn't go to anything like Harvard. School have different standards for what they require, and even if a student doesn't meet the standards, they can still be admitted into a University, as they can still get into University if they're an athlete/performance, etc., have money or their parents are donors, can fill a quota, have a disability, and in some schools, are out of state.

If Raven applied for Dance at my University, the fact that she has a disability and comes from a faraway state would easily get into my University with slightly below-average grades and this would increase if she were male, especially a straight male, as males are underrepresented in Dance. Josh being Hispanic factors into play and would've done so even more greatly if he went to/or did go to University in a state with a low Hispanic population.

Of course I don't know Josh's GPA, or if he's an athlete, but just saying, you don't have to be very bright to get into University in the United States. He also could've started at Community College, or only went through community college, since he didn't specify Associate's or Bachelor's, which doesn't reject candidates unless they didn't complete high school. Trump plans to change the "quota" part of this, but, we'll see.

There's also a theory that Universities in America accept students based off of how they look, such as being attractive or "cookie cutter", so maybe a University or College saw that in Josh.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:07:55 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #246 on: August 12, 2017, 11:48:54 AM »

My guess is that Josh went to a 'State School" (which perform much less than private Universities in the US) or a Liberal Arts College or University. He probably didn't go to anything like Harvard. School have different standards for what they require, and even if a student doesn't meet the standards, they can still be admitted into a University, as they can still get into University if they're an athlete/performance, etc., have money or their parents are donors, can fill a quota, have a disability, and in some schools, are out of state.

If Raven applied for Dance at my University, the fact that she has a disability and comes from a faraway state would easily get into my University with slightly below-average grades and this would increase if she were male, especially a straight male, as males are underrepresented in Dance. Josh being Hispanic factors into play and would've done so even more greatly if he went to/or did go to University in a state with a low Hispanic population.

Of course I don't know Josh's GPA, or if he's an athlete, but just saying, you don't have to be very bright to get into University in the United States. He also could've started at Community College, or only went through community college, since he didn't specify Associate's or Bachelor's, which doesn't reject candidates unless they didn't complete high school. Trump plans to change the "quota" part of this, but, we'll see.

There's also a theory that Universities in America accept students based off of how they look, such as being attractive or "cookie cutter", so maybe a University or College saw that in Josh.

Very interesting. Thanks for the explanation!

• Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: August 12, 2017, 02:59:30 PM »
Random Fact: Alex is the fourth WOC to win HOH twice. She is succeeded by Ivette Corredero, Kalia Booker, and Danielle Lickey. Overall, she is only the seventh POC to win HOH twice. The only MOC to win HOH twice are Marcellas Reynolds, Jee Choe, James Huling & Victor Arroyo. Of those people, Victor is the only one to get HOH three times.

Disappointing that we've only had 8 POCs win HOH twice when Canada is up to four POCs, one per season, except for Season 5 - Gary, Neda, Britnee & Loveita.

The statistics are LGBT haven't been that good either. From 2010 onward, only Ragan, Andy, Frankie & Vanessa made jury, give or take Jason, who was in a season with no jury, but would've made the jury stage had there been a jury.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #248 on: August 12, 2017, 03:48:32 PM »
Funner Fact: Alex is an evil cunt

So Elena and Jason are up and so is Matt since he lost the temptation comp. Mark is immune so that's perfect.

Paul's cult wants Elena, Cody and Mark to go in that order, which means yes, Elena is the target. However Marlena are plotting that they need Cody to be picked for the veto so he can win it, stay safe and pull Elena off, thus forcing Paul to pick someone from his cult to die. Yes I said Paul because this is his HOH, not Alex only an idiot would think that. Not surprised that the house is already alienating Cody and Marlena. Elena mentioned she feels like she can't talk to anyone anymore after Jess left. Its unsurprising that Jessica's friends are the ones Paul's cult want to be the next 3 out.

Best case scenario: Cody gets picked for veto, he will 100% use it on Elena, someone from Paul's cult leaves (preferably Jason, so Alex's who HOH backfires), then Cody/Mark/Elena win the DE HOH and 2 member from Paul's cult dies
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #249 on: August 12, 2017, 03:54:30 PM »
Elena's new found hatred for everyone in the house not named Mark is my new oxygen, Jessica may have left but it is triggering the Elena experience <3 she is probably evicted in 3 weeks but I will take what I can get! Marlena and Cody to do well please! The rest can burn!

Marlena have kinda given up though. They are now in the point where they are like "well at least we met each other"
FUTURE AFP OF BB19