Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 5432 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2017, 05:25:32 AM »
Um, BB was more trash before season 12, if you ask me. Dan deserved to lose, he burned the jury. BB15 was trash because the players kept fighting over stupid, unwatchable shit. Season 17 is a very popular season amongst internet fans and casuals loved season 16. Also, Paul loses to James, he even said so, he figured he'd rather lose to Nicole than James because James did nothing and he respected Nicole's game. Paul would lose to anyone from his season, probably, except maybe Bridgette and maybe Paulie. Paul thought that the only supporter he could've gotten was Day, and she even voted for Nicole, and would've voted for James because of their season 17 connection.

You should be glad that Paul will always be a giant target and he can't make other vets be targets because there is none. Sure, America easily saved him for three weeks, but either way, he'll have to do a lot if he gets to F8. Besides, you all knew Paul was returning, right?

I just think that Internet fans will hate whoever returns nowadays, even if Donny returns, he'll get a bunch of hate from Internet fans. Even Janelle gained so much hate in All Stars. Hell, they might even hate on Zach Ranse or Monica Bailey. Nobody has ever returned to the game and then became more popular. Dr. Will, Danielle Reyes, and to a lesser extent, Britany, are the only exceptions. Rachel's still a love or hate character, but the return of the duo twist makes people discredit her win.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:41:50 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2017, 09:10:53 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 07:27:03 AMQuote from: BBDR16Quote from: Marie on Today at 03:34:54 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: BBDR16 on Yesterday at 04:21:09 AMI actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Also, the amount of showmances this season is rubbing me the wroooongggg way.
Are you sure you're not reading 4chan instead of twitter ? cause as far as i know nobody in their right mind on twitter likes the guy lol
Wait? Someone likes Paul, uhm I need to take a shower after reading that misguided opinion. Paul is a sexist, misogynistic bully!  Natalie hated Nicole but she voted for her over Paul because of all the disgusting things and shitty treatment Paul did to her
Hun... Natalie is whatever, I've never been that much of a Nicole fan especially after last season. So if I like Paul, I like him... but last season he was ok. That's all...
Natalie, Michelle and Bridgette carried that season, I mean it still sucked but it didn't get to BB15 levels because of them...

Paul has no respect for women and is human trash, like it wil be rigged for him this season but I hope he goes soon before he terrorizes and abuses another woman
I'm surprised that Nicole does not figure in your list since you're such a feminist, but at least you have good picks, but neither ran last season if so, they would've beat the snake but since that never happened...

Anyway, as it was BLATANTLY RIGGED for Nicole last season, it can be for Paul and although robbed last season (because he was!), I wouldn't like to see that in this series too as it would be WAY TOO OBVIOUS. So... I hope he makes it to Jury at least.

I'll keep watching the episodes, to see if I end up liking someone to root for, at this time, I'm not rooting for anyone, even Paul.

So keep trying! xoxo
Nicole was a snake, Paul was a rat, Paul had one of the worse FTC answers ever, his answer to everything was "I'm crazy everyone should know this" like what? How were those good answers?

Paul 100% would've won against James, Paul saying that shit that he would've lost to James was that he was sweet lemoning... James has NatChele.... MAYBE Da'vonne.... That's it, everyone else was voting for him and all the juror members confirmed this, so yeah Paul did choose to lose

Zakiyah, Paulie and Corey were voting for Nicole no matter what, Natalie was never voting Paul, Michelle was never voting Nicole, Victor and Bridgette were voting for Paul no matter what. Da'vonne said in multiple interviews that she voted for Nicole because almost every single person who came to the jury said they were there because of Nicole... Nicole played a shit game, it wasn't even great, however Paul played one of the shittiest jury management games ever, I'm literally counting the days until Paul degrades another woman
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2017, 09:11:54 AM »
Quote from: Danny
Marie is such a Natalie fan she'd be so jealous to know I've seen her in person in NY lol.

If I see her again i'll get a picture with her (Image removed from quote.)

Queen Nat Nat 👸🏽
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2017, 09:14:33 AM »
But the divide this season and how the groups are divided is one of the most interesting splits ever! Who would've thought Jessica and Cody would be aligned with the outsiders lol!

I kinda want the replacement nom to go here because it has more potential to cause drama, I hate Cody but I admit the Alex-Cody potentially an alliance is a hot dynamic
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2017, 12:05:21 PM »
But the divide this season and how the groups are divided is one of the most interesting splits ever! Who would've thought Jessica and Cody would be aligned with the outsiders lol!

I kinda want the replacement nom to go here because it has more potential to cause drama, I hate Cody but I admit the Alex-Cody potentially an alliance is a hot dynamic
Wait? They ditched their alliance with Dominique and the other 2 showmances? What the hell?!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2017, 12:52:16 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 02:14:33 AMBut the divide this season and how the groups are divided is one of the most interesting splits ever! Who would've thought Jessica and Cody would be aligned with the outsiders lol!

I kinda want the replacement nom to go here because it has more potential to cause drama, I hate Cody but I admit the Alex-Cody potentially an alliance is a hot dynamicWait? They ditched their alliance with Dominique and the other 2 showmances? What the hell?!

More like Mark/Elena/Dom and Matt/Raven ditched them...

Its essentially Jessica/Cody/Alex/Jillian/Jason/Ramses vs Elena/Mark/Dom/Christmast/Matt/Elena/****

With Josh and Kevin as the very essential swing votes... Thats why the Alex/Cody/Jessica dynamic is hilarious... Alex/Jessica HATE each other but they know they need each other now
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2017, 02:16:46 PM »
LOL at Josh and Kevin as swing votes, which is sad because Josh needs to be the one to go next week.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 03:37:45 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
LOL at Josh and Kevin as swing votes, which is sad because Josh needs to be the one to go next week.

I agree they both suck and need to leave soon
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2017, 09:39:18 PM »
It's not just that Kevin sucks, he's like every other Gen-Xer that they put on the show that is completely clueless as to how to play the game and often has a bad social game, just like Donny, Chicken George, Joe Arvin, the list goes on.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2017, 10:42:26 PM »

If they both get Jillian out they could get to jury easily. And tbh Jillian is the only one i HATE in the cast cause i NEVER remember she is here apart from when someone says her name. She literally is a waste of space.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2017, 02:12:51 AM »
These alliance switches are insane AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK! Hahahahahaha

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 08:37:45 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusLOL at Josh and Kevin as swing votes, which is sad because Josh needs to be the one to go next week.
If they both get Jillian out they could get to jury easily. And tbh Jillian is the only one i HATE in the cast cause i NEVER remember she is here apart from when someone says her name. She literally is a waste of space.

Christmas is a Paul ally, I just can't have that

And yeah for me its not even Kevin's social game (its not bad tbh, he's in a good position) its more of his attempts to be funny, its not at all funny. If they want to cast older people, cast older women, like Karen.

Every vote is locked now except for Josh, everyone still pretty much thinks he's insane and everyone thinks he will vote with them. But no one knows, he's tight lipped. Hell he probably doesn't even know

Evict Christmas - Jessica, Alex, Ramses, Jason, Kevin
Evict Jillian - Elena, Dominique, Mark, Matthew, Raven, ****

Josh really is the swing vote since Cody will evict Christmas in the tie breaker

Either way, JessLex is probably the dynamic to watch out for this season <3 I'm getting BB10 Keesha/April/Libra vibes
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2017, 11:16:32 AM »
Cody's fascination with Alex causing him to ditch his entire alliance and dragging Jessica with him ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 08:37:45 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusLOL at Josh and Kevin as swing votes, which is sad because Josh needs to be the one to go next week.

And yeah for me its not even Kevin's social game (its not bad tbh, he's in a good position) its more of his attempts to be funny, its not at all funny. If they want to cast older people, cast older women, like Karen.

Every vote is locked now except for Josh, everyone still pretty much thinks he's insane and everyone thinks he will vote with them. But no one knows, he's tight lipped. Hell he probably doesn't even know

Josh really is the swing vote since Cody will evict Christmas in the tie breaker

Either way, JessLex is probably the dynamic to watch out for this season <3 I'm getting BB10 Keesha/April/Libra vibes

If I was Josh, I'd vote for Jillian instead of Christmas (although with her injury, she's a total liability now), as I feel the other group would keep him around much easier than Cody & company, but after the alliance switches in the past few days, I'm not really sure and Josh is INSANE so he's little to trust

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2017, 11:21:58 AM »
Cody's fascination with Alex causing him to ditch his entire alliance and dragging Jessica with him ;D

He has a crush on one chick and wants to f*** with the other... LOL this will be interesting to watch

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2017, 12:06:49 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 04:16:32 AMCody's fascination with Alex causing him to ditch his entire alliance and dragging Jessica with him (Image removed from quote.)He has a crush on one chick and wants to f*** with the other... LOL this will be interesting to watch
Cody is just textbook "strong people need to stick together" kind of player
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2017, 12:10:05 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 04:13:20 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Yesterday at 08:37:45 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusLOL at Josh and Kevin as swing votes, which is sad because Josh needs to be the one to go next week.

If I was Josh, I'd vote for Jillian instead of Christmas (although with her injury, she's a total liability now), as I feel the other group would keep him around much easier than Cody & company, but after the alliance switches in the past few days, I'm not really sure and Josh is INSANE so he's little to trust

Josh is likely pre-jury in either direction, the only thing he has going for him in Cody's side is that he isn't in the bottom over there, Jessica and Cody are... He is on the bottom on Christmas' side since Elena/Mark/Dom/Matt/Raven are on the top there... I don't know, everyone in the house treats him like shit but there is more opportunities that work on his favor with Alex and co than Paul's side
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2017, 12:20:27 PM »
1. RoboCody/Codybot - a male in my top spot? Its possible! 0 emotions, fiery hatred for Paul, ditching his alliance for Alex, whats not to love?

2-3. Jessica/Alex - can't decide which one I like more, Jessica is awful, Alex is likable, but together they are a supernova, they genuinely hate each other but they have no choice now but to work together! Sign me up for this expedition!

----------------------------------

4. Mark - most likable male since? I can't even remember but he's the most rootable person in the house and seems like a genuinely good person
5. Elena - ice queen who has Mark by the balls, I feel she is an under-the-radar sociopath and I am ready for her
6. Dominique - I feel she is probably one of the smarter people in there, also very rootable

7. Jillian - Alex's BFF so deserves to be this high
8. Jason - see Jillian

9. Matthew - who?
10. Raven - who?
11. Christmas - "I like you, but I can't support that" -Candice Cody/Me about her friendship with ****
12. Ramses - who? Also superfans are the worse archetype

13. Josh - will be much higher is he makes the right decision and evicts Christmas
14. Kevin - NO

The galaxy
15. ****
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2017, 02:20:15 PM »
I know you mentioned that you thought Mark was going to be a douche, but I had Josh pegged for that. I didn't think he would be, especially since he has an emotional back story.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2017, 03:26:42 PM »
I know you mentioned that you thought Mark was going to be a douche, but I had Josh pegged for that. I didn't think he would be, especially since he has an emotional back story.
Josh is too much of a train wreck to be anything else but a train wreck... Mark is probably the most sane and nicest person in the house
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2017, 09:21:57 PM »
Even though Josh needs to be evicted next, a part of me wants to see him get HOH and see what will happen.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2017, 08:00:44 AM »
Jessica and Cody just eviscerated Josh and I was here for it! They made him cry lol! Yes! Jessica/Cody = showmance of the century, them for veto then HOH pls
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2017, 11:54:46 PM »
Jessica and Cody just eviscerated Josh and I was here for it! They made him cry lol! Yes! Jessica/Cody = showmance of the century, them for veto then HOH pls

Don't forget to mention that Jessica realized how horrible she was being to Josh and how bad Jody would look and instead of apologizing or, idk, trying to have some social game, she had a breakdown and threatened to quit lol

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2017, 07:21:06 AM »
It's only the first week and so much happened.. Right now.. I'm loving all of them... At first i felt disgusted with the showmances.. too much power etc.. and always rooted for the outsiders... but after what all happened...  I simply wanted to watch all of them scramble like there's nothing left to do.. Cody had a lot of nominations and his decisions fired up everything this week.. I love hoe he fascinates about Alex and Alex not giving a damn about it.. while Jessica trying to get Cody for her but eventually... Cody only trusts Alex.. aawww.. this is really the most interesting 1st week i have ever seen in BBUS.. hahahahah.. I even love how PAul thinks he had all of the people there in his hands, but it's the total opposite.  and even the Kevin floater.. i just love how he's living with them and it feels like he doesn't exist.. ;D ;D ;D

arrgg... i've never felt this before.. wanting more of these... the drama, the trainwreck, the dynamics, the people., the twists, the silent treatment of the audience in the eviction interview and even Julie finds no words to say.. hahhahahaha

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2017, 08:45:15 AM »

Don't forget to mention that Jessica realized how horrible she was being to Josh and how bad Jody would look and instead of apologizing or, idk, trying to have some social game, she had a breakdown and threatened to quit lol

Lets not forget Jessica's sour face the entire HOH comp and Cody standing in the corner with his arms folded a people flocked around Paul in the HOH room!

I mean don't get me wrong, Jody are horrible people but they are the only ones providing this game any semblance of entertainment and I would rather they succeed than Paul, also Cody deep and passionate hatred for Paul is what keeps me going to watch this shitshow

They are such bad player and seem like bad people I can not help but support them <3 they are so righteous in their Paul hate, also they like the right people (Alex)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19