Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA  (Read 1553 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2017, 09:22:57 PM »
Any list featuring Frankie Grande is a bad list.
Grodner said in an interview that former HGs are a possibility, under those terms, he's likely the one that will better fit with what they'll look for. Other alternative VANESSA ROUSSO! Stans are like Derrick, Dan, Dr. Will, but I'm not really sure, I'd rather see them on another All-Stars than CBB

He's a shitty person and shitty person. He shouldn't fit anywhere. And I totally agree with what you said at the end, to me BB players should come back for All Stars if they qualify, not BBC.

I don't think Frankie is a shitty person, he's just obnoxious and that's like it, for me. And BB20 better be All-Stars 2. We goddamn deserve it!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2017, 12:57:52 AM »
Grodner said in an interview that former HGs are a possibility, under those terms, he's likely the one that will better fit with what they'll look for. Other alternative VANESSA ROUSSO! Stans are like Derrick, Dan, Dr. Will, but I'm not really sure, I'd rather see them on another All-Stars than CBB

He's a shitty person and shitty person. He shouldn't fit anywhere. And I totally agree with what you said at the end, to me BB players should come back for All Stars if they qualify, not BBC.

I don't think Frankie is a shitty person, he's just obnoxious and that's like it, for me. And BB20 better be All-Stars 2. We goddamn deserve it!

So joking about raping someone, making the whole disgusting gestures while all your friends are looking at your in a very judgmental way is definitely just being "obnoxious" to you?

Yall might have short term memory, Jackie doesn't.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2017, 03:56:42 PM »

So joking about raping someone, making the whole disgusting gestures while all your friends are looking at your in a very judgmental way is definitely just being "obnoxious" to you?

Yall might have short term memory, Jackie doesn't.

Sorry...  :-[

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2017, 05:05:45 PM »
I can see where Frankie can come across as obnoxious, which is probably unintentional and even when he came across as expecting that he would win be AFP, since he does come from an affluent background. That we saw more of than obnoxious, though. We would be oblivious to all of those insensitive remarks from any houseguest if it wasn't for the live feeds.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »
Question: I'm sorry but i was really confused with the airing date..when will it be? Is it this 2017 or winter 2018?

• Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2017, 02:44:19 PM »
Winter of 2017, most likely between January-March, depending on how many weeks they're shooting for, since there is no real room for it anywhere else.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »
Question: I'm sorry but i was really confused with the airing date..when will it be? Is it this 2017 or winter 2018?
In the US, winter is from late December to late March. So, it'll be around January-March 2018, probably to have new programming to compete against the Winter Olympics in February 2018.

• Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2017, 03:23:02 PM »
I forgot about the Olympics, and also, the Super Bowl means we're going to lose at least one Sunday.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2017, 10:43:50 PM »
Casting for this will be completely different to the UK one I'm sure, especially with it being the first.   Yes, it'll be a bunch of Z-listers but I'm sure it'll be a bunch of Z-listers who are aware of the game and willing to play it rather than just turning up for the cheque.

Will be interesting to see how they schedule the shows - adding a 4th into the weekly cycle is probably all thats needed, and specifically making that a live show on a Monday so they're in a cycle of live evictions on Mondays and Thursdays and then the nominations and Veto airing on Sundays and Wednesdays.   I also hope they don't make the UK mistake and overpopulate the show - if it runs for 4 weeks cast as if it runs for 4 weeks, not 13!   10-12 houseguests will be more than enough.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 08:31:27 PM by Brekkie »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2017, 08:10:30 PM »
I agree with everything you wrote. Good post and great suggestions as usual.

• Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2017, 02:13:33 AM »
Casting for this will be completely different to the UK one I'm sure, especially with it being the first.   Yes, it'll be a bunch of Z-listers but I'm sure it'll be a bunch of Z-listers who are aware of the game and willing to pay it rather than just turning up for the cheque.

Will be interesting to see how they schedule the shows - adding a 4th into the weekly cycle is probably all thats needed, and specifically making that a live show on a Monday so they're in a cycle of live evictions on Mondays and Thursdays and then the nominations and Veto airing on Sundays and Wednesdays.   I also hope they don't make the UK mistake and overpopulate the show - if it runs for 4 weeks cast as if it runs for 4 weeks, not 13!   10-12 houseguests will be more than enough.

If they're running it for 4-6 weeks, then obviously it won't be overpopulated like BBUK. It'll have 2-3 people in the finale, as normal since this format isn't built to carry six people into the finale.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Rumor has it Colton Haynes is the first celebrity houseguest. He's ends shooting his next movie around the time BBCelebrity would launch so it's def possible.

I really hope this is true. He's not huge but he's legit and LGBT. He'd be such a good cast.

• Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »
IDK who that is, but interesting that we got someone LGBT who isn't Frankie or Shane Dawson.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2017, 01:58:49 AM »
IDK who that is, but interesting that we got someone LGBT who isn't Frankie or Shane Dawson.

He was on Teen Wold and Arrow, so basically mostly teen shows but he's kinda big with them. I'd say he's a C-lister.

• Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2017, 02:12:22 AM »
I wonder if they would ever select Corey Worthington, he did appear of BBAU and even though he's not exactly what he was in 2008, it'd be really awesome if they ever considered him.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2017, 03:12:46 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on September 27, 2017, 01:54:26 AMIDK who that is, but interesting that we got someone LGBT who isn't Frankie or Shane Dawson.
He was on Teen Wold and Arrow, so basically mostly teen shows but he's kinda big with them. I'd say he's a C-lister.

Colton Haynes <3 I agree, he'd be good casting... Much better LGBT representation over Frankie, Shane Dawson, Tyler Oakley. He has a pretty big teen fanbase, I agree he's a C-Lister, probably one of the few non-washed up has beens they will cast
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2017, 11:19:15 PM »
Just hope they select people with a career in the industry behind them, whether they're at the beginning, middle or latter stages of their career.  That's what Celeb BB was all about originally - showing these people from various parts of the entertainment spectrum, and at various stages of their career, were relatively normal.  As soon as they began bringing in reality stars from other shows the concept fell apart.

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2017, 08:22:54 PM »
Set to air from Feb 7th and finish Feb 25.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »
Set to air from Feb 7th and finish Feb 25.

???

• Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »
It starts February 7th. The finale is the 25th. There will be 13 episodes. That is what I mean by that. Also, according to Evel Dick, there are ten episodes, two evictions per week and the winner gets $250k.

I was hoping we could get multiple weeks and have it start in January, despite knowing we wouldn't get a Sunday episode on Feb 4th.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2017, 09:04:10 PM »
Only 18 days??? Wtf. I know it's a first season but 18 days is pretty short. I think 21-28 like CBB UK is better.

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
Remember, the first episode is always pre-taped here, so it would be 21-22 days.

You should also see what they're doing to The Amazing Race. Only 5 nights for Jody fans to see Jody.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:49:11 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

• Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2017, 10:21:07 PM »
Omarosa left her job at the White House because she is "pursuing other opportunities", and she will leave her job next month.

Interesting to see if Omarosa would discuss anything about working for the White Feeds on the life feeds.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2017, 01:06:29 AM »
Omarosa left her job at the White House because she is "pursuing other opportunities", and she will leave her job next month.

Interesting to see if Omarosa would discuss anything about working for the White Feeds on the life feeds.

I think you're going to quick on that one! I wouldn't mind seeing her, but honestly, she can sit this one out!