Author Topic: Secret Story 9 France  (Read 51339 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: Secret Story 9 France
« Reply #450 on: October 08, 2015, 01:45:24 AM »
The estimations in the poll for this week's "nomination". As said, ppl must vote between YES or NO the one between Emilie-Loic must go in the secret room. If the YES wins, the one Coralie decides to evict will go to the Secret Room, if the NO wins, the one Coralie decides to evict really will be evicted.

::)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2015, 05:01:26 PM »
I'm done with this season ! They promise to much new things for give us the same shit. And i can't with rémilie and this so called "break" between them.
All the way with my work i can't watch the daily shows and i don't want to watch it

Jøsêttö

« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2015, 06:47:13 PM »
Same as u, I guess I grew up and it's not a show for me anymore (not the  BB/SS format, but the BB/SS format in France!)

Plus it's really too hard for me to handle my faves being out one by one. I thought SS8 was great and I thought SS9 would be a (greater or equal) continuation. LOL the only interest i have in this season is because I "know" one of them.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2015, 07:04:45 PM »
Same as u, I guess I grew up and it's not a show for me anymore (not the  BB/SS format, but the BB/SS format in France!)

Plus it's really too hard for me to handle my faves being out one by one. I thought SS8 was great and I thought SS9 would be a (greater or equal) continuation. LOL the only interest i have in this season is because I "know" one of them.
That's me with TVI realities lol. I can't enjoy them as I enjoy international realities. I get tired because they're always showing the same images and have 2437524574274275432 programs for the show, and I can't keep it up with all that. Now it'll have a diary but instead I'll watch Survivor lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2015, 07:27:15 PM »
I still don't like Mélanie and will never.

And I also am so far behind in the daily show, I barely ever get the time to watch a replay. But I don't it's sad they ain't taking any risks. Like really giving the power to one housemate would have been good, why fuck it up with that boring twist ? Secret Rooms are so overdone now.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #455 on: October 08, 2015, 07:37:50 PM »

That's me with TVI realities lol. I can't enjoy them as I enjoy international realities. I get tired because they're always showing the same images and have 2437524574274275432 programs for the show, and I can't keep it up with all that. Now it'll have a diary but instead I'll watch Survivor lol
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk same, here now the daily shows are longer than previous seasons, and they added another show after the daily show xD  U should watch SS1 Portugal, seemed the only acceptable season, with less fame whores and more players. :)

I still don't like Mélanie and will never.
Lol okay baby. That's what U said about Anais too until you fell for her kkk. :) I'm kidding.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #456 on: October 08, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
I said Anais is pretty, Mélanie is obviously a beautiful girl too but I don't like either of those superiority complexed girls.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #457 on: October 08, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
Btw I saw a prod employee on twitter saying that the show does good ratings whereas everybody know that it's the worst SS season ever in terms of ratings. And yes, i don't have the "woooaaahhh" effect that i had before.

And there are the same live show themes since season 4 again and again. They do some novelty but its not enough for me.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2015, 12:32:53 AM »
OMG What a surprise !!! ::) ::) ::) The public decided that Emilie had to come back in the house by the secret room.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #459 on: October 12, 2015, 01:02:44 AM »
tbh it's my favorite season. For the first time in SS history we have a real villain which is Coralie and God finally somebody is REALLY hated. I like it and I want her to be a finalist. However I want Mélanie to win because the girl is always angry (=me).
I like Emilie but not that much. However she's really funny, like really. She's Anais 2.0 but nicer to watch and to hang out I guess.
Rémi is irrelevant and I'm not even speaking of Ali.
Karisma had some great storylines in the past but now that Alia is gone she's a furniture + her voice is annoying, please leave thank you.
Loic is my favorite male contestant of all SS seasons, he's funny and smart.
Production tries so hard to put Nicolas in some storylines with Coralie or Mélanie but, i'm sorry, it's not working and never will. I think he's the next to go home

Jøsêttö

« Reply #460 on: October 12, 2015, 09:43:16 PM »
1.Mélanie, my future wife, hopefully <3
2.Coralie, my sister in another universe <3
3.Loïc, my ideal boyfriend, God, make it happen plz <3
4.Jonathan, bitch better have my money <3

5.Emilie, same as Tounu.
6.Ali, my Thanksgiving's Turkey.
7.Karisma, bitch still here when divas got evicted! :(
8.Nicolas, too smart for this shit.
9.Rémi aka Colgate, Signal, Oral-B. How to tell ya that a toothbrush is actually not pointless, unlike he.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #461 on: October 12, 2015, 10:00:44 PM »
LOL they're doing my twist that was in my season of Secret Story, with each clan/group nominating only one contestant from the other clan/group. kkkk. Well, I did the twist after seeing it in the 5th season of the real Secret Story kk. ;D

Apparently the group of downstairs bedroom will have to choose a male from the upstairs bedroom group, and same for the upstairs bedroom that must choose a male from the downstairs bedroom.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #462 on: October 14, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »
ALI and NICOLAS are up for eviction. One of them is going to be evicted, I really don't know who is going to get the boot!! I'm so shaking right now, I can't wait 0.00AM to pain my ass and watch the launch show starting. ;D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #463 on: October 14, 2015, 07:52:32 PM »
I'm gonna watch the HL show right now, I hope Coralie and Mélanie won't disappoint <3. but i'm sure they will not!

And LOL they released the song with Coralie repeating "Shut up!".
! No longer available

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2015, 07:59:58 PM »
Espece de vielle crrruche va !! lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2015, 08:28:43 PM »
I'm gonna watch the HL show right now, I hope Coralie and Mélanie won't disappoint <3. but i'm sure they will not!

And LOL they released the song with Coralie repeating "Shut up!".
! No longer available

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"c'est toi qu'es pas prête hein ma chérie :) " kkkkkkkk

This season would be so good if they didn't try to make it all about the good vs the evil. They try to make Emilie win so much but i'm glad Coralie is not giving them what they want <3

Coralie is definetly my fav SS housemate ever. And I kinda like Mélanie too.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #466 on: October 14, 2015, 09:06:41 PM »
Yeah it seems they finally decided who they want to make win this thing.  kkkk. I'm so glad it'll be another gurl. Well, I think we better wait a bit, cuz Loico is not that far and the possible showmance with Mélanie can help him to win this. (+ i recall that in the very beginning, production wanted a male to win)

And I kinda like Mélanie too.
i don't believe you kkk. i guess you talked about Emilie or Karisma and you put the wrong name. :D

I realized how hard we are sometimes judging the contestants of tv reality without knowing them. Sometimes we're a bit unfair :( kkkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #467 on: October 14, 2015, 09:16:58 PM »
I don't like Melanie as a character cause i don't like girls who acts holier than thou but she's a valuable player so I don't hate. It also helps that there aren't many good characters left.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #468 on: October 15, 2015, 09:55:40 PM »
3 housemates from previous seasons will enter the house in tomorrow's liveshow.

Obviously Julie Ricci (ss4) will enter cause she was in the Debrief a few days ago and confessed a crush on Loïc. What this guy did to deserve such a queen having a crush on him i am not sure.

I just hope the other two won't be Amélie, Eddy or Anaïs again. Tired of them in every fucking reality show. I'd like to see a ex villain come in for Coralie (like Leo, Tatiana, Ayem or Zelko).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #469 on: October 16, 2015, 11:07:37 AM »
LOL Julie entering to piss Mélanie off by being close to Loic probably kkk. :D
I saw Nathalie could enter too, the one from the season 8, and Vincent (one of Mélanie's friend).

I love Vincent, he's so hot and is funny and he is not a real mean guy as I thought but I'm not glad he enters, because he is Mélanie's friend and the situation would be too weird. I prefer ex-contestants that don't know the contestants from the current season to enter.

Apparently they are consdering to do a Secret Story 10 kkk. This thing will never end ;D
Nothing's signed yet, they will have to be very persuasive. :)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #470 on: October 16, 2015, 11:30:38 AM »
The ratings are bad for SS but for NT1 it's a succes but the live shows  :-\ ...  So maybe that if they do a season 10 the live shows will be on NT1 but at 21h00.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #471 on: October 17, 2015, 12:51:08 AM »
Nicolas is the 7th housemate evicted of SS9

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #472 on: October 17, 2015, 01:42:35 PM »
I read a press article which said that the TF1 group asked Edemol to prepare a season 10 of SS but aired only on NT1. they also say that "la villa des coeurs brisés" will finaly be aired this winter. After that they think to maybe relaunched "la ferme célébrités" (the farm) in France and always on NT1 and they went to Portugal to see how the farm was relaunched there.

http://www.ozap.com/actu/nt1-envisage-un-retour-de-secret-story-et-de-relancer-la-ferme-celebrites/480071
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:46:40 PM by LoLo »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #473 on: October 17, 2015, 03:59:10 PM »
 La Voix asked who was ready to autonominate themselves via the redphone and Coralie was the first to volunteer. As a reward CORALIE is immune from next nominations.

NATHALIE (SS8), JULIE (SS4) and EDDY (SS7) entered last night. This week, 4 housemates will be up for eviction. There will be no nominations but the ex-housemates will save 3 housemates if they consider they are good players.

Lets be real, Loïc will be saved, Ali will be saved, Mélanie will be saved.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #474 on: October 17, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »
i'm laughing if Karisma is saved because she's a good player LOOOOOL
When production bullied Karisma in Amour Secret when they made Ali say "Where were you since three weeks?"