Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by QueenV on Today at 03:07:07 AM »
Omarosa has nominated Ross and Marissa  ;D

R*ss has won the POV and of course he saved himself  ::). Omarosa has choosen James as the replacement nominee.

By a 2-1 vote James has been evicted from the CBB house. (Mark was the only vote in his favour)

The F5 is Mark, Ross, Marissa, Ariadna and Omarosa. One of them will be crowned the winner on the sunday finale. #GOOMA!!!! Or Ari!!!!!  :ali
« Last post by QueenV on Today at 02:27:08 AM »
By a 3-1 vote...Brandi became the fifth celebrity to be evicted. Only Ari voted to keep her

This is a DE week and the new HoH is OMAROSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
« Last post by Jackie on Yesterday at 03:09:57 PM »
Mark would be a terrible winner, he's done nothing.

To be fair, besides Ross none of the boys really were important in the game. James made deals with everybody but always threw any kind of power when he could have just got it. Chuck tried but it quickly backfired and Metta was Metta. I guess Mark can have the fact that he volunteered to be a pawn and won and HOH that ended up with his original target going home.

I think there are some serious players in that house still but ego is a real problem. They see Brandi as the biggest threat because she has a sad story and they see Omarosa as the second biggest threat because she's more famous. None of them consider the fact that gameplay and outside influence WILL come into play.

Marissa has legit NO chances to win. There's nobody she would beat. And I'm at peace with that.
« Last post by Marie on Yesterday at 10:05:26 AM »
Mark would be a terrible winner, he's done nothing.
« Last post by Jackie on Yesterday at 05:13:52 AM »
The format rewards gameplay so always think the viewers vote should be more about all round entertainment and for me that would be Brandi.  Never thought I'd be saying that pre-season.   I've a feeling Metta will win it though.

As for the overall winner - remains to be seen how the final 5 will play out but Ariadna or Mark would be my choice.  Not a fan of Marissa and Ross at all and although I like Omarosa I don't think she's actually done enough to justify the win, and I think she'll be the easy choice to get rid of for the double eviction.  If James won he'll be stuck in the house forever as his head wouldn't fit out of the door, so don't want that to happen but credit to him from being target number one in week one to making it to the end of the series.

For the AFP, Shannon will most likely get it. If anybody can beat her, it's James and his army of fans.

For the win, anything can happen but I can truly see James win now. I'd hate it, even thought to me game wise he has done fuckall.
« Last post by Brekkie on February 22, 2018, 10:14:50 PM »
The format rewards gameplay so always think the viewers vote should be more about all round entertainment and for me that would be Brandi.  Never thought I'd be saying that pre-season.   I've a feeling Metta will win it though.

As for the overall winner - remains to be seen how the final 5 will play out but Ariadna or Mark would be my choice.  Not a fan of Marissa and Ross at all and although I like Omarosa I don't think she's actually done enough to justify the win, and I think she'll be the easy choice to get rid of for the double eviction.  If James won he'll be stuck in the house forever as his head wouldn't fit out of the door, so don't want that to happen but credit to him from being target number one in week one to making it to the end of the series.
« Last post by Marie on February 22, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
I can't decide between Omarosa, Brandi and Ariadna!
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Naija (Nigeria) 3
« Last post by Brekkie on February 22, 2018, 05:00:54 PM »
Don't get why any series of Big Brother would actively avoid nominations and evictions - it's literally the point of the show.
TV Zone / Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
« Last post by Markus on February 22, 2018, 04:08:16 PM »
Number 2 and 3 of Saara's songs:

!Domino

!Queens
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Rod on February 22, 2018, 03:38:02 PM »
There's a poll on Uol asking who is the favorite to win:
https://tvefamosos.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb18/enquetes/2018/02/21/quem-deve-vencer-o-bbb18.htm

I guess Kaysar is already the winner, but this season is still very interesting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10