Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by Marie on February 13, 2018, 01:42:10 AM »
Yeah Keisha can go between her and Omarosa because Omarosa is Celebrity Big Brother.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on February 12, 2018, 09:41:01 PM »
Omarosa is better to stay because Keisha could save herself in the future, whereas Omarosa is someone that they can get rid of easily at any time.

Also, glad to see a flashback to Season One, something I thought would never happen again.

I'm actually glad that James stayed, he looks like he'll make this more entertaining and Chuck's eviction was inevitable because he's a boxer, hello, they were going to take him out first.

LOL at Metta pulling a Topaz.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Naija (Nigeria) 3
« Last post by Nelayy on February 12, 2018, 08:38:36 PM »
Week 3

Khloe won HOH thus KSquare are immune from nominations! (Khloe and K Brule)

NOMINATIONS:

KSquare - VanD & CeeBi (Immune)
RiNeeka - MiNa & LoTo (0)
Pritto - CeeBi & MiNa (0)
CeeBi - VanD & LoTo (5)
BamTeddy - MiNa & LoTo (1)
MiNa - BamTeddy & LoTo (7)
LeoLex - Angelifu & MiNa (0)
VanD - MiNa & CeeBi (2)
LoTo - CeeBi & MiNa (4)
AngeliFu - CeeBi & MiNa (0)

Big Brother nullified all nominations and nominated yhe whole house due to constant rule breaking and nominations conspiracy!

HOH Khloe and Kbrule were immune and were allowed to save a pair thus saved Leo & Alex. Thus all pairs face eviction this coming Sunday except HOH pair and LeoLex

NB: I'm still getting used to their pair names lol 😭😭😂😂😂

Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Rod on February 12, 2018, 01:01:19 PM »
ANA CLARA & AYRTON, ANA PAULA and PAULA are nominated

Bye Ana Paula. I guess she will beat Elis' % in a triple paredão kkkk

« Last post by Marie on February 12, 2018, 12:18:00 PM »
Omarosa needs to survive and wreck that annoying season ruiner Ross Matthews. Grodner do what you do best. You know this season will only work with Omarosa.

1. Omarosa
2. Ariadna
3. Marissa
4. Brandi
5. Shannon
6. Keshia
7. James
8. Metta
9. Mark
10. Ross

We finally had a possibly successful all-female alliance in the works but Ross had to blow it up because he's technically not a girl and was pissed when Omarosa righteously preached about a woman winning, fuck you Ross Matthews! 
« Last post by freshveg on February 11, 2018, 12:22:25 PM »
Shannon is legit insane though. The girl is a MESS. I'm rooting for everybody black (including Brandi).

LOL. I actually like her. She reminds me of Janelle in her heyday, the girl was a MESS, but she was winning them comps like crazy!

Janelle was never weak though.

Why you're saying Shannon is weak? I mean, the girl is killing it. Period. She's now in trouble for sure, but she'll have time to save herself again. I think that Ross won't be nominating her, as they're on the same side.

The girl cried when she was confronted by Omarosa and Omarosa was barely even speaking. Then last night Omarosa said "get out of my room" and the bitch ran out like she was chased by wolves. She cried because of Keshia too.

The girl is weak af i can't support people with no backbone.

Shannon really seems to be too sensitive for this kind of game... how are you supposed to last for a long time if you breakdown after any tiny conflict.
« Last post by freshveg on February 11, 2018, 12:19:52 PM »
Honestly expected a weaker cast but this one seems to be ok. So far so good. :)

Well, here is my list so far:

Here's my ranking of houseguests so far:

1. Shannon
2. James
3. Ariadna
4. Keisha
5. Marissa

.... bunch of nothing in the middle

9. Metta (Didnt forget that elbow yet)
10. Omarosa (Wouldnt trust this chick for nothing... not even to hold my jacket) :)

Btw: All those rumours before it started where pretty much all completely wrong.... lol
« Last post by Jackie on February 10, 2018, 09:14:12 PM »
Shannon is legit insane though. The girl is a MESS. I'm rooting for everybody black (including Brandi).

LOL. I actually like her. She reminds me of Janelle in her heyday, the girl was a MESS, but she was winning them comps like crazy!

Why you're saying Shannon is weak? I mean, the girl is killing it. Period. She's now in trouble for sure, but she'll have time to save herself again. I think that Ross won't be nominating her, as they're on the same side.

The girl cried when she was confronted by Omarosa and Omarosa was barely even speaking. Then last night Omarosa said "get out of my room" and the bitch ran out like she was chased by wolves. She cried because of Keshia too.

The girl is weak af i can't support people with no backbone.
« Last post by BBDR16 on February 10, 2018, 07:44:35 PM »

« Last post by Jackie on February 10, 2018, 06:46:40 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10