Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by BBDR16 on February 10, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
Shannon is legit insane though. The girl is a MESS. I'm rooting for everybody black (including Brandi).

LOL. I actually like her. She reminds me of Janelle in her heyday, the girl was a MESS, but she was winning them comps like crazy!
« Last post by carlex on February 10, 2018, 06:36:41 PM »
It was a pleasant surprise that this celebrity season turns out to be good for me. I mean, i was really expecting a low-key season and a house full of fame whores.. but i'm loving it. I like Shannon but i want her to play a game wherein she pulls off Ross and Brandi and Marissa on her side and re-claim the house.. My goodness..she can win comps and she should dominate it easily.. I'm just loving how she played so dumb in american pie and yet, she is a beast in comps.. I hope she comes to her senses..

that's just my views.. just finished watching the first three episodes..
« Last post by Jackie on February 10, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
Shannon is legit insane though. The girl is a MESS. I'm rooting for everybody black (including Brandi).
« Last post by BBDR16 on February 10, 2018, 02:48:59 PM »
Here's my ranking of houseguests so far:

1. Shannon
2. Keshia
3. Ross
3. Omarosa
5. Ariadna
6. Marissa

7. Mark
8. James
9. Metta

10. Brandi

I like the now not so strong alliance of the women, but Brandi is annoying as fuck, I'm like "Girl, bye!". I'm actually liking how the women are DOMINATING this season, and that all of them have personality, even Ariadna that has been the low-key former beauty queen.

Shannon and Omarosa have proven to be GREAT for this first season with celebrities! But the true GOATS of this season are set to be Keshia & Shannon, followed by Omarosa and Ross, I just happen to personally like Keshia & Ross more than Omarosa, but Mrs. Manigault is still queen!
« Last post by BBDR16 on February 10, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »
So let's talk about how crazy this season has been!! And it's only Day 11 inside the house. The houseguests moved in on January 31, 2018.

The show's premiere featured a musical/awards show-themed HOH competition. The 1st HOH of CBB USA was...

Spoiler for Hiden:
SHANNON ELIZABETH

In a twist, each houseguest picked a gift bag, and only 1 had the power to Recast the HOH. The Recast gave immunity to the ousted HOH for the remainder of the week, and once used the Gift Bag Twist would be automatically over.

For the first Nominations ceremony, ARIADNA, BRANDI, CHUCK, ROSS, OMAROSA, KESHIA, SHANNON, and MARISSA all requested to have their gift bags open during nominations.

The power of HOH Recast fell on...

Spoiler for Hiden:
KESHIA KNIGHT PULLIAM

As a new HOH was named on the spot, the initial nominations were the following:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JAMES MASLOW & CHUCK LIDDELL

The first winner of this season's POV competition was:

Spoiler for Hiden:
SHANNON ELIZABETH

In between the POV competition and the POV meeting, there were discussions about what will happen, and as during pretty much the first few days all women + one of the men were working together, this week's POV winner decided to ultimately NOT use the POV and as nominations were left as they were, our final nominees for the week were:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JAMES MASLOW & CHUCK LIDDELL

Last night, Day 10 (Feb 9, 2018), the first eviction of the series happened and here's who was evicted and how the voting broke down:

Spoiler for Hiden:
CHUCK LIDDELL EVICTED 7-1

Here's the breakdown on who voted for who:
ARIADNA - Chuck
BRANDI - Chuck
MARISSA - Chuck
MARK - Chuck
METTA - Chuck*
OMAROSA - James
ROSS - Chuck
SHANNON - Chuck

*METTA WORLD PEACE had NO idea that the vote is to EVICT over to SAVE, so by his mistake, he only added 1 more vote into CHUCK's account and sent him packing (He revealed his dumb move later that night in the Feeds to OMAROSA & KESHIA).

Also, we have a new HOH. After an endurance competition that lasted several hours, and left one Houseguest spending the night in the hospital after an injury, our new Head of Household is...

Spoiler for Hiden:
ROSS MATTHEWS

Hope you like these updates!
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Naija (Nigeria) 3
« Last post by Brekkie on February 09, 2018, 08:58:44 PM »
Fake evictions are so 2004!
TV Zone / Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
« Last post by Markus on February 08, 2018, 10:39:57 PM »
TV Zone / Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
« Last post by Markus on February 07, 2018, 06:50:46 PM »
BTW...the finale of X-Factor Finland is on the same night, than the opening of ESC in Lisbon. MTV3 have to reschedule the finale, if they want Saara in the finale. And they most likely do.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Jackie on February 07, 2018, 06:40:08 AM »
well at least Jaque left after an iconic fight
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Gabriel on February 07, 2018, 03:21:49 AM »
Kaysar 2nd
BAN
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10