Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2018, 01:30:33 AM »
lol this bitch hasn't had a scoop in 5 years, no one in the industry even remembers him... Mona Scott wants Chyna so I doubt the bitch is stupid enough to say no..

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2018, 07:43:47 PM »
LOL if this list would be true and Frankie Grande, gets to be on the 3rd BB edition even when nobody likes or care for him. (I would not be watching in that case)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2018, 09:05:59 PM »
Forger about Frankie Grande, he's not on the most recently leaked list. Last week on Twitter, the potential 12 housemates included: Charlie Sheen, Kelly Osbourne, Blac Chyna, Lil' Kim among others.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2018, 11:33:23 PM »
It won't be Charlie Sheen, CBS fired him for a reason.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2018, 05:23:59 AM »
Frankie isn't gonna be in it lol, if so that's just disgusting.
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2018, 08:23:33 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Forger about Frankie Grande, he's not on the most recently leaked list. Last week on Twitter, the potential 12 housemates included: Charlie Sheen, Kelly Osbourne, Blac Chyna, Lil' Kim among others.
thats more my liking. And a sheen comeback might really be controversial but of course a big network station like CBS would be cynic enough to get him back exactly for that. It for sure would attract a lot of viewers but I really think these names are way too big to be part of it. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2018, 10:29:49 AM »
I agree, except Blac Chyna, I can see her being in it. Ultimately D listers will be in this at best C listers and 1 B lister as the centerpiece for whom Grodner will rig this game for.
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2018, 09:10:55 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
thats more my liking. And a sheen comeback might really be controversial but of course a big network station like CBS would be cynic enough to get him back exactly for that. It for sure would attract a lot of viewers but I really think these names are way too big to be part of it.
CBS' got the money to pull them in tho. LOL. The whole Charlie Sheen thing is yet to be seen tho, it's been quite some time since the whole scandal blew up, and I seriously doubt any involvement from him on CBB, but we can't totally say that there's room for a reconciliation.

CBB can attract the same kind of B listers that have done DWTS on ABC, because again, they have the money to do so.

I agree, except Blac Chyna, I can see her being in it. Ultimately D listers will be in this at best C listers and 1 B lister as the centerpiece for whom Grodner will rig this game for.
I HATE Chyna, but listen, friend, she's been linked with the undoubtedly and still insanely popular Kardashian family, and they can milk some cash out of anything that may come out of her mouth. If Chyna wants some fire let loose on Hollywood, she better spill that tea on CBB.

I'd also like to any of the Housewives on CBB, they're trashy, crazy but they're lovable! Hahahaha

• Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2018, 11:35:53 PM »
I hope it's not a housewife, I just hope that's not the angle they're going for. It hasn't in the past.

I'm actually expecting similar stereotypes we get on a regular season - the super-fans, nerd, jock/pretty boy/douche-bro, hot chick/sex symbol, redneck/cowboy, someone alternative, flamboyant gay, someone older who will be oblivious, Black person who will either be flamboyant, sassy, jock-like or Christian, but not ratchet or gangsta, etc. The "Real" Housewives don't fit any of these categories.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2018, 05:10:57 PM »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2018, 10:53:18 PM »
I am so excited
this really looks like a mix between the US houses and CBB UK

• Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2018, 11:25:30 PM »
I'm surprised they even changed the house at all. I figured that they'd keep the same house since changing it makes no real sense.

It reminds me nothing of a BBUK house, though.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2018, 06:34:11 PM »
Kitchen and Diner is very nice, rest is pretty standard BBUSA.  One thing I get from the press shots is how small the house actually is - usually they make it look quite big but that shot of the lounge especially just confirms it's not as big as it looks.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2018, 08:00:30 PM »
I think this is one of the best houses BB USA has ever pulled off! Honestly, it looks great!

Kitchen and Diner is very nice, rest is pretty standard BBUSA.  One thing I get from the press shots is how small the house actually is - usually they make it look quite big but that shot of the lounge especially just confirms it's not as big as it looks.

It's located in a studio lot in Studio City, California, and it's not that big. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the house used during the first 5 seasons was about twice the size of the current one, just that the distribution was weird LOL.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2018, 05:38:52 AM »
https://www.inquisitr.com/4751846/celebrity-big-brother-spoilers-full-cast-list-leaks-see-which-10-celebs-will-be-on-cbb-us/

These are the celebrity houseguests entering on the launch date (This was leaked prior to the premiere):

Lance Bass
Johnny Bananas
Sammi Giancola
Tiffany Pollard
Brody Jenner
Beth Chapman
Andrea Boehlke
Matt Iseman
Gigi Gorgeous

One celebrity houseguest will also be revealed as the final houseguest.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2018, 06:20:12 AM »
There's not ONE celebrity on that list... pathetic.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2018, 07:21:12 AM »
Lance bass IS a celebrity otherwise yeah a bit disappointed too but we shouldn’t be surprised really.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2018, 06:15:59 PM »
Lance bass IS a celebrity otherwise yeah a bit disappointed too but we shouldn’t be surprised really.

Being on a boyband 20 years ago does not qualify as "Celebrity" especially when your most recent work was "My Kitchen Rules".

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
Sadly when it comes to celebrity reality TV it absolutely does.   I've no problem with that - for me these shows work best when it is people who have a talent in the industry, whether they're starting out, current or has beens.   They need to have "fame" due to the work they've done, not just be famous for being famous.    That said realistically Brody Jenner and Tiffany Pollard would be good signings for the show - but the show needs a mix of celebrities from different genres and backgrounds so having over half from other reality shows isn't great.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2018, 04:14:16 AM »
https://www.inquisitr.com/4751846/celebrity-big-brother-spoilers-full-cast-list-leaks-see-which-10-celebs-will-be-on-cbb-us/

These are the celebrity houseguests entering on the launch date (This was leaked prior to the premiere):

Lance Bass
Johnny Bananas
Sammi Giancola
Tiffany Pollard
Brody Jenner
Beth Chapman
Andrea Boehlke
Matt Iseman
Gigi Gorgeous

One celebrity houseguest will also be revealed as the final houseguest.

I happen to know 9/10 of the cast. Prepare yourselves to HATE Johnny Bananas, and I say this as an avid The Challenge fan myself, he's just a douchebag and he admits it. BUT, I also admit that he's great TV.

Happy to see Gigi, Lance, Tiffany & Brody on this cast. The 4 of them are great characters in this mix.

And Jackie, stop being such hater. Girl, it's CBS, and although the majority are reality stars, they gave us a nice cast. I'm actually not bitching about this!!!

Sadly when it comes to celebrity reality TV it absolutely does.   I've no problem with that - for me these shows work best when it is people who have a talent in the industry, whether they're starting out, current or has beens.   They need to have "fame" due to the work they've done, not just be famous for being famous.    That said realistically Brody Jenner and Tiffany Pollard would be good signings for the show - but the show needs a mix of celebrities from different genres and backgrounds so having over half from other reality shows isn't great.

I share similar feelings with this too!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2018, 05:05:35 AM »
A "hater" ? bitch check the statistics, half of those people are on tv shows that barely get a million viewers with a cast of 20+ people.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2018, 09:40:14 PM »
the problem is that these 'lower celebrity shows' (the ones where they cannot show their skills but bascially are there to be hated) are not interesting for has beens from several branches anymore.
Dancing with the Stars is able to get Olympics, Oscar/Grammy winners and such because they can create a new artistic vision about themselves whereas reality shows are more about showing the ugly side of everyone and there is an entire generation of Z-celebs that just became "famous" through this. 
If they would have started doing this 10 years ago in the US they would've been able to get a decent cast of people who were known for their flamboyant personalities and still have been releveant at some point.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2018, 12:32:32 AM »
A "hater" ? bitch check the statistics, half of those people are on tv shows that barely get a million viewers with a cast of 20+ people.
Honey, Andrea comes from Survivor and they still pull 8+ million a week, and they've been on air since the same time BB USA has been and they still get A LARGER CROWD! Just for Survivor having 1 iconic contestant in this bunch, is a way to attract their audience. Also, Lance did DWTS during its heyday. Sammi is from Jersey Shore, a show that in its time never dropped below 2+ million weekly. And some of these people are somewhat relevant. You better relax boo!

Also, BB although never been as major as Survivor, is still so relevant, that Natalie & Victor from BB18 are currently competing in the SAME SHOW from MTV where douchebag extraordinaire Johnny Bananas comes from, The Challenge.

STOP HATING! Enjoy the ride!

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2018, 12:38:08 AM »
the problem is that these 'lower celebrity shows' (the ones where they cannot show their skills but bascially are there to be hated) are not interesting for has beens from several branches anymore.
Dancing with the Stars is able to get Olympics, Oscar/Grammy winners and such because they can create a new artistic vision about themselves whereas reality shows are more about showing the ugly side of everyone and there is an entire generation of Z-celebs that just became "famous" through this.
If they would have started doing this 10 years ago in the US they would've been able to get a decent cast of people who were known for their flamboyant personalities and still have been releveant at some point.
Although I agree with you. BB9 should've been a Celeb season because it aired at a time where TV was dead due to the Writer's strike, but getting celebs to actually do it back in 2008 would've been complicated. Now is just a counterprogramming method to battle February sweeps and the Winter Olympics.

Dancing, and even Survivor get the celebs they get because of its high profile. BB is big, but it's kind of a B-level reality format. It'll make you relevant, but not as relevant as Dancing & Survivor. The Apprentice is the perfect example of why the type of casting CBB USA 1 will have, will indeed work!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2018, 06:01:55 PM »
Honey, Andrea comes from Survivor and they still pull 8+ million a week, and they've been on air since the same time BB USA has been and they still get A LARGER CROWD! Just for Survivor having 1 iconic contestant in this bunch, is a way to attract their audience. Also, Lance did DWTS during its heyday. Sammi is from Jersey Shore, a show that in its time never dropped below 2+ million weekly. And some of these people are somewhat relevant. You better relax boo!

Also, BB although never been as major as Survivor, is still so relevant, that Natalie & Victor from BB18 are currently competing in the SAME SHOW from MTV where douchebag extraordinaire Johnny Bananas comes from, The Challenge.

STOP HATING! Enjoy the ride!

1st of all, when has ever that Andrea girl been iconic?
2nd of all, i'll give you the Jersey Shore one even if it's been over for 6 years, but who is Sammi?
3rd of all, what's Victor and Natalie being recycled on shitty show got to do with anything ?