Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 29269 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Big Brother 18 USA
« on: December 15, 2015, 05:22:17 AM »
Like UK one it need the "official" topic as 2016 is coming.

http://bigbrothercasting.tv/big-brother-how-to-apply

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 01:42:20 AM »
Apparently, April Lewis joined Twitter, and people from SurvivorSucks.com think that there is a chance fans will vote old players in.

The only problem with this theory, is this would explain why April would just Randomly sign up for Twitter. However, the likelihood that they would call April, who has unpopular and from a season that aired over ten years ago is really low.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 06:12:02 PM »
The time is probably about right for another All Star season but I put the first All Star season as the cut off point, so only contestants from BB8 on should be eligible, and only those who've only appeared in one season.

If they went for a hybrid season I'm quite surprised they've never done a "buddy" season where an All Star and newbie team up as pairs in the early weeks before splitting into individuals at the top 10 stage.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 06:49:24 PM »
They should do a Second Chances Season!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 09:57:08 PM »
I can't see why a Second Chance season would be done since Survivor just did one.

Nobody from the first six seasons that didn't compete the first time would likely to it again or would be irrelevant.

Here is who could return to the game, whether it is all stars of second chance, given I'm not clear as who would accept an offer and who wouldn't.

From BB8:
1. Jen - if she would accept an offer.
2. Jessica

BB9:
Matty is a possibility, as he fits the second chance theme on a personal level, not a strategic level. However, the problem with season nine is that season was such a trainwreck and most fans have for sure forgotten everyone from this season.

BB10:
1. Keesha

BB11:
1. Michele
2. Kevin (easy fill for the minority quota, however he compete against Frankie Grande for being the token gay)
3. Russell (easy fill for the minority quota)

BB12:
1. Matt

BB13:
1. Kalia - it is a long shot that Grodner would invite anybody from this season back, as the strongest players from this season were previous returning players, but she does fill the AA quota.

BB14:
1. Ian (All-Stars only, though there are enough men that he is really not needed)
2. Danielle (I doubt they'll get her over Shane)
3. Shane
4. Frank
5. Jodi - She's a strong fit for a second chance season, and ironically, in order to fill the AA quota, she is probably more favored by Grodner than Kalia. Even though she will be a non-factor.

BB15:
1. Aaryn (strong fit for either Second Chance or All-Stars)
2. Amanda (see Aaryn)
3. Helen (Minority quota)
4. Elissa
5. Howard - Sadly, he fills the AA quota, probably more memorable than Kalia, and Grodner would probably prefer him over Kalia, as I just think Grodner is just too butt hurt to bring Kalia back)

BB16:
1. Cody (He screams second chance, duh)
2. Caleb
3. Frankie
4. Nicole
5. Donny (even though he is very undeserving, he's in solely to fill the older quota, as it would be less likely that fans/Grodner would want Adam or Shelly to be in this spot)
6. Zach (duh!)
7. Christine (good for a second chance season, but Exiquio would have to confirm for me if she would even agree to BB again)

BB17:
1. Vanessa
2. Liz
3. Austin - possible, but there's already enough men to take this place
4. James - actually, he replaces the point of casting Caleb, tbh.
5. John

Brekkie, I kind of wouldn't mind the idea of the buddy twist, though it basically sounds like the Dynamic Duo twist. I imagine if I got on season 18, my partner would be Cody (very fitting) or Zach (as when we're HOH, that would make us the Suite life of Zach & Koadey). Plus, there's no way I'd get evicted over him. If all pairs were co-ed, my partner would likely be Christine (obviously!) or Aaryn (I'm likely to say a load of controversial things).

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:38:27 PM »
Rachel & Elissa competing together :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 07:02:59 PM »
Rachel wouldn't return, and neither could Dan, it would be a waste for them both as they would get evicted early, unless they did some kind of Redemption Island-esque twist.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 06:33:08 PM »
I don't think even Alison Grodner is narrow minded enough to cast based on some "AA" quota, though looking at the possibilities above they'd struggle filling any "white" quota too, so perhaps a fully fledged All Stars is actually lacking potential All Stars at the minute.

This season really does need something though and All Stars is the laziest way of giving it a twist, though I do think a hybrid season would work better - mainly as I think it's a struggle to fill 16 or so places from the last few seasons.   However ripping off Redemption Island in some format seems a better idea - of course they've had someone come back I think for the last three seasons running, but there is surely more they could do with that.  They'll probably never revamp the house to accomodate such a twist but they could do something with the Jury house I'm sure.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 07:53:56 PM »
Helen fills the GODDESS quota <3 there's too many BB 16... I can only see Zach, Donny and Nicole with a possibility of Frankie (if he's in to it) returning that season...Austin is also a never
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 08:28:03 PM »
I don't think even Alison Grodner is narrow minded enough to cast based on some "AA" quota, though looking at the possibilities above they'd struggle filling any "white" quota too, so perhaps a fully fledged All Stars is actually lacking potential All Stars at the minute.

This season really does need something though and All Stars is the laziest way of giving it a twist, though I do think a hybrid season would work better - mainly as I think it's a struggle to fill 16 or so places from the last few seasons.   However ripping off Redemption Island in some format seems a better idea - of course they've had someone come back I think for the last three seasons running, but there is surely more they could do with that.  They'll probably never revamp the house to accomodate such a twist but they could do something with the Jury house I'm sure.

The quota thing is so that they can reach out to more viewers, as if they don't do that, they alienate a segment of viewers, it isn't even about race, it is also why Donny is a lock for a season like this, and also for Frankie, as what Big Brother season doesn't have its "fabulous gay guy"? Also, Big Brother likes to cast tattooed/metal/alternative people - Christine, Jenn, Austin, Adam, and Austin is the one that they would more likely get out of those four, so he has a shot. Remember, Big Brother is notorious for casting the same types of people.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 08:26:19 AM »
I have to agree that BB tends to cast "tokens" like how I imagined they casted Aaryn as the " country sweetheart" but ended up being a vile bitch (who I really enjoyed) instead
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 11:28:56 PM »
Whatever happened to BB5's Drew.  I remember him being arrested for something but then never saw any reports on how that turned out.

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 01:02:52 AM »
That was a way while back, I believe I saw on sucks he is now a Lawyer.

Here's information about older housemates:

Season 1 Housemates - Easy to find, Will ran for office, lost, Jaime is a CEO, they're all on Social Media, at least two-three sources can like to what they've been up to. For a cast that no Casual fan remembers and CBS denies, it surprises me that any of these people are acknowledged, but die-hard BB fans still consider them family.

Season 2 - Justin has been arrested, along with Krista for making fake accusations about an ex-husband, and Krista also got beat-up by another ex-boyfriend, Boo Bernis from Survivor: Fiji. Everybody else is on social media.

Season 3 - There's updated pics of Roddy & Chiara, and Chiara has two daughters. Eric also has a kid. I believe all these people are on social media. Jason works as a news anchor.

Season 4 - Amanda is apparently not on social media, but according to a user on Sucks who is an acquaintance of her, she lives in LA and doesn't like to discuss BB4. David is apparently not found on social media, but Erika apparently said in BB7 he went back in the army. Others I believe can be found on social media. Nathan attends some suckster's gym.

Season 5 - Diane is married, she actually eloped, Drew's been arrested, Holly legally changed her surname to Meowy, and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vK-5aD4nkw#t=35. Will is a stripper.

Season 6 - I remember Eric was the one that nobody used to retain information about, I'm sure all of the others can be found on social media. Eric is apparently not FB friends with any alumni, apparently not even Maggie. Howie doesn't talk to Ivette because he didn't vote for her, and Maggie lost her job after the show.

Season 8 - Jessica has kids, Eric still discusses the show online, Jen went back to Uni back in like, 2009, she dated/dates Nick, we all know about those Donatos, and Kail's farm resort caught on fire and burned down in 2012.

Season 9 - Amanda got married, appeared on Dr. Phil, as her family hated her then-husband, then got divorced, Alex is married, Sharon is married, has a kid, Jacob has a kid, James has more tats, Adam/Matty we all know about, Jen is married, but not to Ryan, but I'm sure all of these people are on social media. Alison also has kid. Again, this is another season I'm surprised these people are easy to retain information. Natalie has a kid.

Season 10 - Keesha is married, other BB10 people attended Dan's wedding as well, Memphis is also married.

I'm sure everyone season 11-onward is easy to retain information about.

If I get on Big Brother, the future for my social media accounts depends on my overall take on my Big Brother experience.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:22:57 AM by KoadeyTrevorKambell »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2016, 02:48:02 AM »
On BB4 - Jun - aka this season's winner - is REALLY ACTIVE on social media (I follow her), she moved to Belgium a couple of years ago after she married a Belgian man, she has a beautiful kid and she is always commenting about on BB or Survivor.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »
Everybody knows Jun is in the spotlight.

Also, I'm surprised that any of the Friendship (outside of Beau & Ivette) have any association with the show. Then again, April did return for a BB7 visit. However, I'm surprised that Maggie was ever in any way involved with other houseguests, I thought she moved on the minute she got her $500,000 cheque. I'm sure Eric is through with the show, and I have no idea about Jennifer, but given that most houseguests stay connected, I'm sure she is as well. 

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2016, 02:16:58 AM »
Everybody knows Jun is in the spotlight.

Also, I'm surprised that any of the Friendship (outside of Beau & Ivette) have any association with the show. Then again, April did return for a BB7 visit. However, I'm surprised that Maggie was ever in any way involved with other houseguests, I thought she moved on the minute she got her $500,000 cheque. I'm sure Eric is through with the show, and I have no idea about Jennifer, but given that most houseguests stay connected, I'm sure she is as well. 
A few months ago, Evel Dick tweeted to a fan about Maggie. He said that a few years ago she had a major accident that almost took her life. That's all I remember.

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 03:34:02 PM »
This source says that the next season will be an All-Star season & an all-male cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaaVdrGSznE

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2016, 01:05:12 AM »
This source says that the next season will be an All-Star season & an all-male cast.

Koadey, this is A PARODY VIDEO! Not actual source. LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2016, 02:49:17 AM »

Koadey, this is A PARODY VIDEO! Not actual source. LOL

LOL, I know. I like to play games. I know there would never be an all-male BB cast in BB ever.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 09:21:45 PM »
The time is probably right for another All Stars, and heck maybe an All Stars would be enough to justify them doing something with the house - even if it's moving one wall!   Considering the builds they do for the comps you'd think they'd look to do something with the house after all this time.   Even forgetting just having a new layout for the sake of it you'd think they'd want to make changes to make production easier - most other versions have ditched the "camera cross" as actually it makes filming more difficult - going for a more open plan arrangement with the living area in the centre and the rooms off it makes it easier to film.

• Big Brother

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 08:25:12 PM »
Well Zach would be great.  I'd only like Frankie to be involved if like BB7 it is a public vote to decide who goes in the house and Frankie gets an overwhelming no.

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2016, 12:39:39 AM »
Well Zach would be great.  I'd only like Frankie to be involved if like BB7 it is a public vote to decide who goes in the house and Frankie gets an overwhelming no.

Wouldn't happen, and even if he wasn't voted in, he'd be Grodner's pick.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »
History shows the audience didn't like him and didn't vote for him so I don't think he'd get in on the public vote.  Not sure about Grodner but certainly got the distinct impression Julie couldn't stand him either.