Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 29376 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2016, 06:13:02 AM »
Frank is the only one i'm iffy about in the majority alliance, and the roadkill is a blatant riggage but its funny how they don't even hide the rigging anymore ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2016, 02:42:55 PM »
This week has played out pretty well so far. 

I like that they've bought the third nominee and wisely had it determined by an in-house comp rather than a viewer vote.  However rather than all the backdooring stuff I think I'd have rather the Roadkill actually replaced the Veto, and then have kept a tweaked Battle of the Block around where the three nominees and HoH compete to determine the final two nominees of the week (effectively a compulsory Veto with no replacement).

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2016, 06:05:36 PM »
Frank is the only one i'm iffy about in the majority alliance, and the roadkill is a blatant riggage but its funny how they don't even hide the rigging anymore ;D

It's not really rigging, it's just a way for people like Frank & James to save themselves as they're likely to win these comps.

I love how the last eviction episode was basically throwing in plots to try to convince viewers that there's a chance Jozea won't go.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #153 on: July 04, 2016, 04:21:16 AM »
Victor is for sure gone on Thursday. I'm losing faith with this season. We need that damn All-Stars 2 for god damn sake next year.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2016, 06:04:46 AM »
I love this season so far, I like the majority alliance except for Frank, there are two all-female alliances that seem pretty strong, the right people are going home as well

Everybody on the minority alliance not named Natalie or even Bridgette deserve to go home for playing horrible games, all week last week Natalie has been telling her idiot alliance that they don't have the votes and they shut her out, now she has a great relationship with Frank, James and Tiffany while the rest of her allies are sitting ducks
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: July 04, 2016, 07:45:10 PM »
Updates

Roadkill:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Victor won the RK comp and named Tiffany as the 3rd nominee

PoV Ceremony:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Paulie won the PoV and took Paul off the block. He has chosen Victor as his replacement

The final nominees are: Bronte, Tiffany and Victor.

#ForaVictor!!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2016, 10:12:35 PM »
Please let this week be as predictable as last week <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2016, 03:56:38 PM »
Wil made a new episode in his saga.

He sung about how Jozea is the Messiah, but he used a song to parody from the singer who really is the real Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRk_xqKnTzY&feature=em-uploademail

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2016, 03:41:00 PM »
Wil made a new episode in his saga.

He sung about how Jozea is the Messiah, but he used a song to parody from the singer who really is the real Messiah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRk_xqKnTzY&feature=em-uploademail

I totally love him, I laugh a lot in each episode ;D ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »
A bit of an insight of some of the houseguests and how they are.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/07/tyler-lyons-big-brother-18-premiere-party/

Interesting to hear what Michelle Costa had to say. Frankie Grande at least acts like a celebrity.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2016, 10:44:55 PM »
I'm enjoying it so far much more than last year - cast is on the whole likeable and a few subplots developing.   With three blokes gone too could this be the year the women realise if they stick together they could actually get far in the game.

Production could be better - it's seriously lagging behind BB Canada and the Roadkill graphics and even nomination ceremony are just quite embarrassing.   The actual comps though have been better so far, but wish they'd make more of the team thing.  Could have been an interesting way to switch up the Veto by having all HGs compete, but in their teams, and then perhaps a second stage where the winning team faces off for the Veto.

Alternatively perhaps have the Veto as the secret comp (with everyone competing) and the third nominee as a team comp, with the winning team agreeing collectively on the nominee.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2016, 06:18:12 AM »
Glad you pointed out the cringey Roadkill graphics ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2016, 05:00:17 PM »
Oh they're not that bad, it's BB, don't expect too much. I think it is better than 'WHO's ready for the takeooooooooooovverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?"

Also, I'm pretty sure Tiffany's not going anywhere, the editors just want to make it less obvious that Victor's going.

The first ever two Latino players of BBUS . . . . . gone in the first two housemate evictions. Though Victor would probably return if there isn't a physical competitor evicted before him. I'm hoping for a Paul HOH this week just to start shaking things up.

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2016, 03:19:04 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Glad that Bridgette is HOH, hopefully things change.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2016, 04:17:09 AM »
That doesn't change things up, bitch is Frank's puppet... But I can't see her going after Natalie and Bronte, so bye Paul

What would've shaked things up was for anyone not on Frank's team win HOH, since there was a huge movement against Frank (literally everyone not named Bridgette was against him). Damn what a great opportunity missed, I wanted Frank gone

Rig this for Tiffany, Grodner and send Bronte or Paul home instead

Natalie and Bronte should cockblock Frank, they should drill the girl power movement in Bridgette's head... This week will depend if Bridgette is more loyal to Natalie/Bronte or Frank
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:28:01 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2016, 12:06:31 PM »
That doesn't change things up, bitch is Frank's puppet... But I can't see her going after Natalie and Bronte, so bye Paul

What would've shaked things up was for anyone not on Frank's team win HOH, since there was a huge movement against Frank (literally everyone not named Bridgette was against him). Damn what a great opportunity missed, I wanted Frank gone

Natalie and Bronte should cockblock Frank, they should drill the girl power movement in Bridgette's head... This week will depend if Bridgette is more loyal to Natalie/Bronte or Frank
This will be his HOH. Period. I'm already annoyed of him being back in there, the same luck he had in BB14 is back this time around. OMG.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2016, 12:22:48 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:17:09 PMThat doesn't change things up, bitch is Frank's puppet... But I can't see her going after Natalie and Bronte, so bye Paul

Natalie and Bronte should cockblock Frank, they should drill the girl power movement in Bridgette's head... This week will depend if Bridgette is more loyal to Natalie/Bronte or FrankThis will be his HOH. Period. I'm already annoyed of him being back in there, the same luck he had in BB14 is back this time around. OMG.

The whole house hates Frank! Yaaaas everyone wants to keep Tiff now because she is Frank's #1 detractor..

Bridgette is clueless that the whole house hates Frank! Nat and Bronte have to tell her about so she stays away from him... Apparently Frank has been sexist towards the girls and Day ended up crying and caused Nicole to have to eat in private because of his comments... Even Paulie and Corey are fuming! James is mad as fuck! Even Natalie (the nicest person in there) is pissed, he has no allies now except for Bridgette

Noms are likely Paul/Tiffany or Nicole/Corey is anyone not named Frank/Bronte/Natalie/Bridg wins RK Bronte goes up... Still putting my money on Bronte/Paul going home.... Hopefully its Paul since his beard and tattoos still disgust me

Nat/Bronte need to get to work distancing Bridg from Frank
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2016, 12:26:05 PM »
Calling it now, if Nat makes the jury she is winning AFP 100% she dethroned Nicole on the Jokers rating
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2016, 12:56:14 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:17:09 PMThat doesn't change things up, bitch is Frank's puppet... But I can't see her going after Natalie and Bronte, so bye Paul

Natalie and Bronte should cockblock Frank, they should drill the girl power movement in Bridgette's head... This week will depend if Bridgette is more loyal to Natalie/Bronte or FrankThis will be his HOH. Period. I'm already annoyed of him being back in there, the same luck he had in BB14 is back this time around. OMG.

The whole house hates Frank! Yaaaas everyone wants to keep Tiff now because she is Frank's #1 detractor..

Bridgette is clueless that the whole house hates Frank! Nat and Bronte have to tell her about so she stays away from him... Apparently Frank has been sexist towards the girls and Day ended up crying and caused Nicole to have to eat in private because of his comments... Even Paulie and Corey are fuming! James is mad as fuck! Even Natalie (the nicest person in there) is pissed, he has no allies now except for Bridgette

Noms are likely Paul/Tiffany or Nicole/Corey is anyone not named Frank/Bronte/Natalie/Bridg wins RK Bronte goes up... Still putting my money on Bronte/Paul going home.... Hopefully its Paul since his beard and tattoos still disgust me

Yaaassss!! And actually, Day started the whole anti-Frank movement as she easily detected his BS. Frank thinks he's a great social player, but he actually isn't. He's alienating each and every single one of all of his fellow houseguests. I really wanted Paul to win last night because this season needs a power shift so baaaaaad. Nat & Bronte HAVE to ring Bridgette's alarms and make her aware of what's going on with Frank, this season the women have played a much overall better game than all the men inside the House as of this point. Frank is lucky to be immune because one of his team members won HOH (that bastard OMG).

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2016, 01:15:28 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 05:22:48 AMQuote from: BBDR16Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:17:09 PMThat doesn't change things up, bitch is Frank's puppet... But I can't see her going after Natalie and Bronte, so bye Paul

Yaaassss!! And actually, Day started the whole anti-Frank movement as she easily detected his BS. Frank thinks he's a great social player, but he actually isn't. He's alienating each and every single one of all of his fellow houseguests. I really wanted Paul to win last night because this season needs a power shift so baaaaaad. Nat & Bronte HAVE to ring Bridgette's alarms and make her aware of what's going on with Frank, this season the women have played a much overall better game than all the men inside the House as of this point. Frank is lucky to be immune because one of his team members won HOH (that bastard OMG).
I wanted Natalie or Tiffany to win in the last 4 standing! Paul is also Frank's lacked but not as mindless as Bridgette... Natalie would've been the best power shift because a guy is 100% going (she is a feminist warrior after all) and their back-up target Bronte would also be safe since she's Team Unicorn... Paul HOH would be Bronte or Bridg going home (he won't pull the trigger on frank)

Its ironic that Tiffany called Frank's BS early on and everyone thought she was crazy ;D Frank slowly but surely turned the whole house against him by pissing off the Nicole/Day power duo, they started the whole tirade against Frank but Day brought it OTT <3

Bronte is clued in about what's happening and Nat knows 100% (through James and she was there when Day had her meltdown)... But it will be tough for them, Bridg hasn't sold them out but they were supposed to sleep in the HOH room but Frank announced he would... Douche... He doesn't know that isolating himself in the HOH room causing the people downstairs to let their hate boil further ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2016, 03:22:44 PM »
1. Natalie - make jury and win AFP pls <3
2. Nicole - still a queen
3. Tiffany - survive this week pls 
4. Da'vonne - the Frank slayer
5. #NotGayCorey - totally #NotGay
6. Paulie - everything Cody wasn't <3

7. James - a Natalie stan <3
8. Zakiyah - Day's eyes and ears around the house ;D
9. Bronte - got a lot better, still drags Nat's game down, but she is now likable

10. Michelle - I doubt if she hates Frank enough, if she proves that she hates Frank, she will be a better houseguest

11. Bridgette - up Frank's ass, still hoping for the best and she sees the light and sticks with Nat/Bronte and ices Frank out

DIAF List
12. Paul - kinda up Frank's ass as well, my preferred boot this week
13. Frank - no reason needed, its self-explanatory
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2016, 05:56:58 PM »
Frank is not as cool as he was on season 14. I hope he goes over Paul. Paul is the main hope of any returning player going.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2016, 08:36:08 PM »
Frank is safe though, which sucks... Noms are done #SaveTiffany

Tiffany needs to keep reiterating that she wants to take Frank/Bridgette down so they keep her over Paul

Bridg is blind! Bronte practically told her the house hates Frank yet she doesn't get it! Same with Paul
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:45:25 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2016, 03:07:42 AM »
I dunno but i really like Da'vonne's improvement a lot.. and the 8Pack crumbling at this early .. haha..

So far, everything 's good and i am loving every detail of it. ;)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2016, 09:46:44 PM »
I was excited when I heard Bridgette was the new HoH and I was hoping for some power-shift but the bitch is Frank's puppet. What a letdown!!!!!   ::)

Nominations:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Bridgette Frank nominated Tiffany and Paul

Of course, Frank also won the RK (::) ) and put Bronte on the block

PoV Players:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Bridgette
Tiffany
Paul
Bronte
Natalie
Paulie

Bronte has 50% chances of saving herself. Natalie and Bridgette will take her off the block...

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE