Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
TV Zone / Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
« Last post by BBDR16 on February 02, 2018, 12:36:07 AM »
I'm also very happy, that for example Iceland and Ireland got drawn to the same semi-final with Finland. And that UK from the big five will vote in that semi. Of course it still requires a very strong song and performance from Saara. Historically though UK and Ireland have given us decent points. And Iceland too.
#TeamSaara. She better kill it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDm-GGHYfU4

SPAIN chose its entry from Operación Triunfo for the first time in 14 years. The winners with 43% of the votes in the superfinal were, supercouple ALFRED & AMAIA with "Tu Canción" penned by Raúl Gómez.

i don't recall ever seeing something this corny in my whole entire life
Girl... I LOVE ALMAIA! Bye.
« Last post by Markus on January 31, 2018, 06:22:48 PM »
I'm also very happy, that for example Iceland and Ireland got drawn to the same semi-final with Finland. And that UK from the big five will vote in that semi. Of course it still requires a very strong song and performance from Saara. Historically though UK and Ireland have given us decent points. And Iceland too.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Gabriel on January 31, 2018, 01:16:48 AM »
With 55,45% MARA has been evicted...

Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by Rod on January 30, 2018, 10:55:41 PM »
https://www.inquisitr.com/4751846/celebrity-big-brother-spoilers-full-cast-list-leaks-see-which-10-celebs-will-be-on-cbb-us/

These are the celebrity houseguests entering on the launch date (This was leaked prior to the premiere):

Lance Bass
Johnny Bananas
Sammi Giancola
Tiffany Pollard
Brody Jenner
Beth Chapman
Andrea Boehlke
Matt Iseman
Gigi Gorgeous

One celebrity houseguest will also be revealed as the final houseguest.

I happen to know 9/10 of the cast. Prepare yourselves to HATE Johnny Bananas, and I say this as an avid The Challenge fan myself, he's just a douchebag and he admits it. BUT, I also admit that he's great TV.

Happy to see Gigi, Lance, Tiffany & Brody on this cast. The 4 of them are great characters in this mix.

And Jackie, stop being such hater. Girl, it's CBS, and although the majority are reality stars, they gave us a nice cast. I'm actually not bitching about this!!!

Sadly when it comes to celebrity reality TV it absolutely does.   I've no problem with that - for me these shows work best when it is people who have a talent in the industry, whether they're starting out, current or has beens.   They need to have "fame" due to the work they've done, not just be famous for being famous.    That said realistically Brody Jenner and Tiffany Pollard would be good signings for the show - but the show needs a mix of celebrities from different genres and backgrounds so having over half from other reality shows isn't great.

I share similar feelings with this too!
I can't that list is false lol However, I'd like to see Tiff playing BB again.

And about the truth houseguests: I don't know anyone except for Omarosa
« Last post by Jackie on January 30, 2018, 08:36:10 PM »

SPAIN chose its entry from Operación Triunfo for the first time in 14 years. The winners with 43% of the votes in the superfinal were, supercouple ALFRED & AMAIA with "Tu Canción" penned by Raúl Gómez.

i don't recall ever seeing something this corny in my whole entire life
« Last post by BBDR16 on January 30, 2018, 07:09:56 PM »

Big Brother General / Re: Where are they now?
« Last post by QueenV on January 30, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
Poor Amber.

Talking about suicide, Rocio Gancedo from GH2011 commited suicide on the last days of november

Big Brother General / Re: Where are they now?
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on January 30, 2018, 11:24:59 AM »
OMG this is horrible. My thoughts are with Amber and her family. RIP.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 7 Croatia
« Last post by nemo on January 30, 2018, 08:38:41 AM »
Yes, works only at night, right after the daily show on RTL.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Gabriel on January 30, 2018, 01:44:06 AM »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10