Author Topic: Merry Christmas!!!  (Read 7010 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Merry Christmas!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »
I thought I wasn't lucky today, but I realize you (and carowharram) aren't lucky. So, actually I'm very lucky and even if I'm tired, it's nothing compared to you xD

I'm usually really high in spirits on christmas day (normally because creepy cousin isn't here) and I also have been vomiting all morning and may have an ear infection :'(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2012, 02:08:59 PM »
I thought I wasn't lucky today, but I realize you (and carowharram) aren't lucky. So, actually I'm very lucky and even if I'm tired, it's nothing compared to you xD

I'm usually really high in spirits on christmas day (normally because creepy cousin isn't here) and I also have been vomiting all morning and may have an ear infection :'(

This may be the worst day of my life, my cousin had to left the house for my own mental health. I had an anxiety attack. No joke.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2012, 02:27:18 PM »

This may be the worst day of my life, my cousin had to left the house for my own mental health. I had an anxiety attack. No joke.

OMG, who got him to leave? How many people are in your house btw?

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »

My parents, because they didn't know what happened in the night with him.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 02:55:12 PM »

What was he doing, I know he was messing about with your stuff, what else was he doing?

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »

What was he doing, I know he was messing about with your stuff, what else was he doing?

Getting high on cocaine, hitting things, screaming, singing, drinking more alcohol.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »

Getting high on cocaine, hitting things, screaming, singing, drinking more alcohol.

Drugs in the house?!!?

My parents would have shopped him to the police, although this guy sounds like the type of psycho that would come after you if you told. At least he's gone now.

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »
My parents would have shopped him to the police, although this guy sounds like the type of psycho that would come after you if you told. At least he's gone now.

He's gone for good, no one else (other family) would've come for Christmas, at least meanwhile I live with my parents.  I just cannot have a f*cking normal Christmas holidays in my life.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2012, 03:36:03 PM »

He's gone for good, no one else (other family) would've come for Christmas, at least meanwhile I live with my parents.  I just cannot have a f*cking normal Christmas holidays in my life.

Same, most of the christmasses in my household have some sort of Drama, last year was great because there was no funny business, just a quiet one then I went to my boyfriends house, my favourite christmas ever :)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 03:44:23 PM »
My favourite Christmas was at Boarding school in 2010, not around Family. Avoiding Family Drama altogether is the best decision one could make. :)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »
My favourite Christmas was at Boarding school in 2010, not around Family. Avoiding Family Drama altogether is the best decision one could make. :)

I'm being nosy I know but why don't you get on with your folks?

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2012, 04:23:09 PM »

Throughout my teen years, I was abused by a former legal guardian, my dad's stepdad. The abuse involved emotional abuse, neglection, placing me in hostile living situations, and abuse involving drugs. Despite a high school's faculty knowing, they never reported it (which is illegal). It actually took having turned 18, heading to boarding school, and seven months later, in 2010, a Facebook post about the stuff I've been saying for years for an end to come. After the post, I wrote a letter (better than verbal contact) explaining how I felt. During that time, other relatives took a side. I am in contact with my biological parents, five relatives in all of Facebook, and two by phone. One uncle contacted me by phone to a surprise. As far as I know, one cousin has no idea I have a fall out with family. The boarding school I went to is a whole different story.

Despite not receiving justice from the appropriate civil service, I do have a registered letter stating that my former legal guardian can't contact me or be around me physically. No other relative can contact me on behalf of my former legal guardian, or out of defense or retaliation. Also, the letter states that no relatives can participate on a Reality TV Show with me for the same purposes.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2012, 05:22:27 PM »

Throughout my teen years, I was abused by a former legal guardian, my dad's stepdad. The abuse involved emotional abuse, neglection, placing me in hostile living situations, and abuse involving drugs. Despite a high school's faculty knowing, they never reported it (which is illegal). It actually took having turned 18, heading to boarding school, and seven months later, in 2010, a Facebook post about the stuff I've been saying for years for an end to come. After the post, I wrote a letter (better than verbal contact) explaining how I felt. During that time, other relatives took a side. I am in contact with my biological parents, five relatives in all of Facebook, and two by phone. One uncle contacted me by phone to a surprise. As far as I know, one cousin has no idea I have a fall out with family. The boarding school I went to is a whole different story.

Despite not receiving justice from the appropriate civil service, I do have a registered letter stating that my former legal guardian can't contact me or be around me physically. No other relative can contact me on behalf of my former legal guardian, or out of defense or retaliation. Also, the letter states that no relatives can participate on a Reality TV Show with me for the same purposes.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Dan, that's awful :(

At least you never have to see the scumbag again though :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 05:56:21 PM »

Yes, I know. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »

Yes, I know. :)

That's awful Dan. Family sucks.

French

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 06:12:24 PM »
It's really a sad story :( I don't know what to say... :s

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 06:30:08 PM »
VictoriaGraysn = Jaki?

These name changes get too confusing. :(

French

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 06:45:49 PM »
Gosh no :( I'm not Jaki. :o

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 06:46:54 PM »
VictoriaGraysn = Jaki?

He's French/Slependidamente/Beatriz_Trapote_SV Doppleganger/Diamonds/Rihanna/NadègeAudreyMarieMara and now Victoria Grayson.

French

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 06:51:03 PM »
Life in plastic, it's fantastic <3

And it wasn't that, it was : MaraMarieAudreyNadège or something like dis. I don't remember, I stayed with it just ten mins yesturdae. :)

Edit - You forgot FrenchStory in your list!
Edit Bis - And you also forgot Disturbia in your list!!  :'(
Edit² - VictoriaGrayson is the last I changed. I will not change from now. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »
VictoriaGraysn = Jaki?

He's French/Slependidamente/Beatriz_Trapote_SV Doppleganger/Diamonds/Rihanna/NadègeAudreyMarieMara and now Victoria Grayson.

I thought YOU were Bea.

French

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
VictoriaGraysn = Jaki?

I thought YOU were Bea.

HE is. I was just a better copy of Beatriz_Trapote_SV :) (kidding!)

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 07:04:58 PM »
VictoriaGraysn = Jaki?

I thought YOU were Bea.

He wanted to troll when he used my old username.
VictoriaGraysn = Jaki?

I thought YOU were Bea.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:12:24 PM by CallMeWharram »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 07:18:30 PM »
French is VictoriaGrayson, I always assumed Splendidamente was a new user and French had just disappeared :laugh:

French

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 07:31:32 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

You will pay perrita!

French is VictoriaGrayson, I always assumed Splendidamente was a new user and French had just disappeared :laugh:
Are you serious ?? :o Wow you missed a lot of episodes then. x)