Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 102782 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2013, 04:20:30 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:09:03 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

GinaMarie on Candice: "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face"..I'm pretty sure this is a threat and its enough to warrant an eviction in most versions.... I hope they eject her already (Image removed from quote.) makes you think if these people even went through psychological testing before entering the house...
I think in most versions, most of the housemates this year would have been ejected lol
Just ejection for rasicm and half of them would be already down lolLOL this is beyond true! We'd have another Jade Goody - Shilpa Shetty incident in our hands! If they don't stop now, it will really end up to this...

BTW sidetrack... How can the Gina of UK be so awesome and amazing and the Gina of US be so horrid and disgusting  (Image removed from quote.)
I've never seen in any GH/BB season anything like GinaMarie  "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face".." LOL I know it's not funny but LOL this seems an asylum
GinaMarie is what us New Yorkers call "white trash".
She's a stereotypical Staten Island white girl, trashy, loud and brash and bigoted.
Typical Staten Island girl ::)

Shame because JoJo from last season was pretty awesome.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 09:09:03 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

GinaMarie on Candice: "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face"..I'm pretty sure this is a threat and its enough to warrant an eviction in most versions.... I hope they eject her already (Image removed from quote.) makes you think if these people even went through psychological testing before entering the house...
I think in most versions, most of the housemates this year would have been ejected lol
Just ejection for rasicm and half of them would be already down lolLOL this is beyond true! We'd have another Jade Goody - Shilpa Shetty incident in our hands! If they don't stop now, it will really end up to this...

BTW sidetrack... How can the Gina of UK be so awesome and amazing and the Gina of US be so horrid and disgusting  (Image removed from quote.)
I've never seen in any GH/BB season anything like GinaMarie  "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face".." LOL I know it's not funny but LOL this seems an asylum

IKR! I'm pretty sure that is beyond normal! IDG Candace actually seems so chill and unoffensive :-\ BTW same incident happened in the Philippines, one girl said that she wanted "to stab" another housemate (she was really mad because they just fought).... Bitch go ejected....

In GinaMarie's case she deserves to be ejected and institutionalized! I hope she doesn't go crying when she inevitably gets hate mail... I mean girl! You are freaking 32! Stop acting like a hormonal teenager!

Who was it the girl in Philippines?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2013, 04:26:47 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 09:19:11 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: marie on Today at 09:09:03 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

I've never seen in any GH/BB season anything like GinaMarie  "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face".." LOL I know it's not funny but LOL this seems an asylumIKR! I'm pretty sure that is beyond normal! IDG Candace actually seems so chill and unoffensive (Image removed from quote.) BTW same incident happened in the Philippines, one girl said that she wanted "to stab" another housemate (she was really mad because they just fought).... Bitch go ejected....

In GinaMarie's case she deserves to be ejected and institutionalized! I hope she doesn't go crying when she inevitably gets hate mail... I mean girl! You are freaking 32! Stop acting like a hormonal teenager!
Who was it the girl in Philippines?

Maricris from Season 2, the producers decided that she was a danger to others and to herself.... The girl she threatened to stab eventually won LOL!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: marie on Today at 11:09:03 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

I've never seen in any GH/BB season anything like GinaMarie  "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face".." LOL I know it's not funny but LOL this seems an asylumGinaMarie is what us New Yorkers call "white trash".
She's a stereotypical Staten Island white girl, trashy, loud and brash and bigoted.
Typical Staten Island girl (Image removed from quote.)

Shame because JoJo from last season was pretty awesome.

OMG I just realized, you're from NY! You would know ;D  GinaM is pretty trashy!

I actually really liked JoJo!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2013, 05:25:18 PM »
Yeah, I agree. Jojo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GinaMarie. Big Time.

• Big Brother
« Reply #205 on: July 02, 2013, 05:48:38 PM »
Can someone remember me what days are the episodes? Thank You

French

« Reply #206 on: July 02, 2013, 06:11:52 PM »
Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Live Eviction) at 02:00 AM (Spain Time)

• Big Brother
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2013, 06:13:20 PM »

Thanks, I watch the episodes the day after

French

« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2013, 06:16:20 PM »

Thanks, I watch the episodes the day after
I know babe. Even sometimes three days after LOL.

• Big Brother
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2013, 07:22:24 PM »
I read that Aaryn and David have broken up

David- Tell me things I do that push you away. Aaryn- You're quiet, you don't shower. David- That's pushing you away? Aaryn- Yes

LOL

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2013, 10:31:50 PM »
Aaryn joke with a knife and gets called to the DR. Hope she gets crazy, and stabs Grodner in the DR.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatRcGT9898" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatRcGT9898</a>

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2013, 10:34:28 PM »
Aaryn joke with a knife and gets called to the DR. Hope she gets crazy, and stabs Grodner in the DR.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatRcGT9898" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatRcGT9898</a>

You're my favorite sociopath babe

French

« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2013, 10:39:18 PM »
Babe, she's a mean girl.
Btw, they didn't talk at all about Jeremy putting his hand on Kaitlin's neck ? When she got scare etc. ???

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2013, 10:40:09 PM »
Babe, she's a mean girl.
Btw, they didn't talk at all about Jeremy putting his hand on Kaitlin's neck ? When she got scare etc. ???

I don't like Jeremy, but i think it was a joke.

French

« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2013, 10:41:03 PM »
Babe, she's a mean girl.

Ah, okay :-)

Babe, tonight live watching episode 3 or not ?
Weirdly, I am nooooooot tired to watch it in Live ;D Lol.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2013, 10:44:43 PM »
Babe, she's a mean girl.

Yes, connect on MSN to talk, babe.
 The moment of "Shut up, go make some rice" (without spoils)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhmzQXSb9Ig" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhmzQXSb9Ig</a>

BTW, this channel user have a lot of short highlights of the show like the red wine drama, Howard praying, etc. http://www.youtube.com/user/BigBroClips?feature=watch

French

« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
Babe, she's a mean girl.

Yes, connect on MSN to talk, babe.
 The moment of "Shut up, go make some rice" (without spoils)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhmzQXSb9Ig" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhmzQXSb9Ig</a>

BTW, this channel user have a lot of short highlights of the show like the red wine drama, Howard praying, etc. http://www.youtube.com/user/BigBroClips?feature=watch

OK. I'm gonna connect in less than 10 mins.

About "BigBroClips", I always thought it was one of the official channels of Big Brother U.S. :o Doing something like SS and BBU.K.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2013, 11:48:58 AM »
Watching Episode 3:

- Aaryn and David's relationship is gross, she's so nasty and he's such an airhead.

- Jeremy's attitude towards Elissa is gross, well females in general.. :mad

- One DR clip from Andy and it was gold! ;D

- Helen comforting Elissa <33333333 I love both of them!

- Nick trying to save Elissa and get David out = ;D ;D 

I hope David will be OUT!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2013, 02:53:27 PM »
Aaryn Gries Loses Modeling Contract Over ‘Big Brother 15′ Comments

Source: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/aaryn-gries-loses-modeling-contract-over-big-brother-15-comments/

Aaryn Gries came on Big Brother 15 with the hopes of finding a path to stardom but her recent actions in the house have put her on the reverse course in the fast lane.
The 22 year-old college student out of San Marcos, Texas grabbed national headlines when she, along with several other HGs, made a string of racially insensitive and homophobic comments against her fellow competitors over the course of several days on the CBS reality series’ Live Feeds show uncensored live events between episodes.
Zephyr Talent, a modeling agency based out of Austin, Texas, announced late last night that Aaryn was being released from her contract with the agency in a step to distance themselves from her vile behavior. They released this statement via Facebook:
Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive.
Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »
Aaryn Gries Loses Modeling Contract Over ‘Big Brother 15′ Comments

Source: http://bigbrothernetwork.com/aaryn-gries-loses-modeling-contract-over-big-brother-15-comments/

Aaryn Gries came on Big Brother 15 with the hopes of finding a path to stardom but her recent actions in the house have put her on the reverse course in the fast lane.
The 22 year-old college student out of San Marcos, Texas grabbed national headlines when she, along with several other HGs, made a string of racially insensitive and homophobic comments against her fellow competitors over the course of several days on the CBS reality series’ Live Feeds show uncensored live events between episodes.
Zephyr Talent, a modeling agency based out of Austin, Texas, announced late last night that Aaryn was being released from her contract with the agency in a step to distance themselves from her vile behavior. They released this statement via Facebook:
Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive.
Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent.

<3 <3 <3 LOL I hope she gets kicked out of her University next <3 JK that's too bad ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #220 on: July 03, 2013, 04:43:05 PM »
Bad things happen to bad people...

• Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: July 03, 2013, 04:45:54 PM »
ENORMOUS Helen Kim

• Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: July 03, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »
I haven't watched the episode yet, is it true that Gina Marie had an INV1 as I read in Sucks? this girl will get a crappy edit lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2013, 07:04:28 PM »
@marie: A University can not legally kick her out for making racial remarks. In the United States, she's considered "protected under the first amendment". She'd have a right to overturn a University expulsion and sue her school broke if they did that. Not to mention, she lives in Texas, one of the states strongest with traditional American views.

Is Kaitlyn even in the house? I didn't even see her the last two episodes.

• Big Brother
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:38 PM »
After seeing those videos, I have a bit of respect lost for Jeremy & Arryn.

And Kaitlyn IS in the house! :)

Rank of the sixteen housemates:
1. Amanda
2. McCrae
3. Nick
4. Helen
5. David

6. Judd
7. Elissa

8. Spencer
9. Kaitlyn
10. Jeremy