Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 103042 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #450 on: July 12, 2013, 12:34:57 PM »
I've had long time ago a platform to support Beatriz Trapote in Facebook but I didn't liked it so I'm always in Twitter lol

That's the only way to you vote! Did you already have this facebook account?

But I've already vote 10 times from here without Facebook or Twitter account
https://www.cbs.com/user/signup/

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #451 on: July 12, 2013, 12:43:10 PM »
I've had long time ago a platform to support Beatriz Trapote in Facebook but I didn't liked it so I'm always in Twitter lol

That's the only way to you vote! Did you already have this facebook account?

But I've already vote 10 times from here without Facebook or Twitter account
https://www.cbs.com/user/signup/

So good! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #452 on: July 12, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »
OMG!
Spoiler for Hiden:
BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME!!!!
I was SHOCKED that Spencer voted against his alliance. How much did they pay him for that? Anyway - GODDESS HELEN IS THE NEW HOH! 
HAha take that mean girls and Jer!
And was that feud between Gina Marie and Candice  (who is ICONIC on the gif CMW posted)  really happening? If so - another WTF! moment but for the first time it was said in the face. I wonder what will happen when the weeks go by. I really think GM and Aaryn have NO positive aspects about them. The latter won is digging her own grave more and more e.g. the reaction to the racist suspection. Like it can any worse? It disgusts me that people can have such vile personalities.
Quote from: Proth
Why does it have to be spoiler if it's being aired? There's no point of the forum then

Oh please, not this discussion again. ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #453 on: July 12, 2013, 12:50:56 PM »
OMG!
Spoiler for Hiden:
BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME!!!!
I was SHOCKED that Spencer voted against his alliance. How much did they pay him for that? Anyway - GODDESS HELEN IS THE NEW HOH!
And was that feud between Gina Marie and Candice  (who is ICONIC on the gif CMW posted)  really happening? If so - another WTF! moment but for the first time it was said in the face. I wonder what will happen when the weeks go by. I really think GM and Aaryn have NO positive aspects about them. The latter won is digging her own grave more and more e.g. the reaction to the racist suspection. Like it can any worse? It disgusts me that people can have such vile personalities.
Quote from: Proth
Why does it have to be spoiler if it's being aired? There's no point of the forum then

Oh please, not this discussion again. ::)

GPie if you would have the power to evict automatically one between Aaryn and Gina Marie? who would you evict? I'm curious lol

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #454 on: July 12, 2013, 12:53:01 PM »
Also
Spoiler for Hiden:
With Nick gone he follows a long tradition of the 2nd evictee being mainly responsible for the eviction of the first one as he was the mastermind behind Davids eviction. I think this is a phanomenon on BB that the early sinner gets punished quite early. And in most cases both are of the same gender hence its quite often the female outside that gets the boot in round 1 on international versions with the bullying type of diva getting knocked out on the next nominations.[/quote]

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #455 on: July 12, 2013, 12:53:56 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 05:46:41 AMOMG!
Spoiler for Hiden: BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME!!!!
And was that feud between Gina Marie and Candice  (who is ICONIC on the gif CMW posted)  really happening? If so - another WTF! moment but for the first time it was said in the face. I wonder what will happen when the weeks go by. I really think GM and Aaryn have NO positive aspects about them. The latter won is digging her own grave more and more e.g. the reaction to the racist suspection. Like it can any worse? It disgusts me that people can have such vile personalities.Quote from: ProthWhy does it have to be spoiler if it's being aired? There's no point of the forum then Oh please, not this discussion again. (Image removed from quote.)
GPie if you would have the power to evict automatically one between Aaryn and Gina Marie? who would you evict? I'm curious lol
Clearly Aaryn who would be a bigger target. GM is more like Whamber from season 8 - annoying and dumb as hell but doesn't do any harm in the gameplay because she cannot win s*it. LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #456 on: July 12, 2013, 12:59:05 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 05:46:41 AMOMG!
Spoiler for Hiden: BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME!!!!
And was that feud between Gina Marie and Candice  (who is ICONIC on the gif CMW posted)  really happening? If so - another WTF! moment but for the first time it was said in the face. I wonder what will happen when the weeks go by. I really think GM and Aaryn have NO positive aspects about them. The latter won is digging her own grave more and more e.g. the reaction to the racist suspection. Like it can any worse? It disgusts me that people can have such vile personalities.Quote from: ProthWhy does it have to be spoiler if it's being aired? There's no point of the forum then Oh please, not this discussion again. (Image removed from quote.)
Clearly Aaryn who would be a bigger target. GM is more like Whamber from season 8 - annoying and dumb as hell but doesn't do any harm in the gameplay because she cannot win s*it. LOL

Spoiler for Hiden:
I want Gina Marie to be the last one standing from her alliance, I want to see Allison Grodner's dilemna = edit her as an OTTNNNNNNNNNN b*tch (if she's like this with only two she liked left, let's see when she's alone LOL) or cut all of her racists comments and let her INV because that's the only thing she does lol

GinaMarie - “I have my pageants to look forward to”…yeah not so much anymore. LOOOOOOOL

HAVE YOU SEEN HER CRYING OVER NICK'S PHOTO WITHOUT SLEEPING AL THE NIGHT? LOL

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #457 on: July 12, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was reading some transcripts of what happened in the last couple of hours. Apparently it was fight night. Mean girls starting on bullying Jessie now. Aaryn flipped Candice's bed and attacked her with "ghetto girl" slang and told her to "get black" on her. Seriously - I wouldn't be suprised if they would just take her out of the game now. She has crossed too many lines. How far will they go with it?

• Big Brother
« Reply #458 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:23 PM »
My HONEST opinion of the mean girls clique of Aaryn, Kaitlin and Gina Marie, although I'm trying to be more centered in Gina Marie's behavior, I think she is the only one from all the jerk bunch in general that needs help from a professional.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Aaryn - She's just rude and obnoxious, not bad for a show like this, but her racists comments are unnecessary, more importantly in a season like this where the public decides the MVP and she knows about it. Her parents has just probably spoiled her since she was little and has the same racists / homophobes ideas, that's why she does not believe her comments are racist, she believes she's expressing "a reality". She's the only one really centered on the game and the most intelligent of the three and probably the only one who can win if she goes to the final against someone from her same group as Gina Marie and Jeremy, I'm not so sure about Kaitlin.

Kaitlin - She's probably the most normal out of the three, I think she's only with Aaryn and Gina Marie because they are the "popular girls" group where she fits, seems like the only one concerned of the racists comments like when she said the N-Word, not like Amanda who only answered "so what?" and is not even having the same bashing that Aaryn or Gina Marie had. More centered in searching a boyfriend than to win a million dollars.

Gina Marie - I consider her the only one from the group who's really troubled inside, we have Aaryn who's just rude but I don't think she's crazy, just mean, and Kaitlin who is just there for looks. I feel sorry for her sometimes, she has constant meltdowns, not as Helen who is just very sensitive. I think she's the only one out of the three who REALLY came to the show to searching a boyfriend (I can see her being a fan of every couple of BB history lol), that's why she was harassing Nick all the time and her reaction for his eviction, I remember her crying because "boys just want to f*ck me, not to be with me", I think she also confessed to have eating disorders. Probably she has an Inferiority Complex and takes advantage of her "white skin" to feel superior, that's why she pays her frustrations with "black Candice" and "Chinese Helen" (who is in fact Korean but no one seems to care about it), something Gina Marie probably wants and seems unable to do it because she's threaten more than a sexual toy than a woman because of her "pageant" job, I'm expecting her to have an awful reaction for her when she finds that, because let's face it, Aaryn is still young and beautiful, don't think she'll care about being fired and I don't think she has any problem with men, Gina Marie is already 32 and has probably being doing it for years, c'mon, does anyone from here see Gina Marie actually WORKING in another thing, before and after the show? she's seeing her life passing, she have probably used the "being model" all her life to try to have relationship with men (that's why she's been dumped so much times) because she does not have something actually positive to give to them than "having sex with a model". Although Aaryn is having more negative comments, Gina Marie is the only one who is going to feel the negative effect when all of this ends. I'm not excusing her comments because what she does it's just stupid.

• Big Brother
« Reply #459 on: July 12, 2013, 03:11:17 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was reading some transcripts of what happened in the last couple of hours. Apparently it was fight night. Mean girls starting on bullying Jessie now. Aaryn flipped Candice's bed and attacked her with "ghetto girl" slang and told her to "get black" on her. Seriously - I wouldn't be suprised if they would just take her out of the game now. She has crossed too many lines. How far will they go with it?

Candice is a QUEEN
BB15 Live Feeds - Aaryn mocks black people in front of Candice and Howard

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #460 on: July 12, 2013, 03:16:09 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 05:53:56 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: GrahamUKFan on Today at 05:46:41 AMOMG!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

GinaMarie - “I have my pageants to look forward to”…yeah not so much anymore. LOOOOOOOL

[/spoiler]
Spoiler for Hiden:
THIS TO HAPPEN PLEASE!

Jessie really turned around for me, she handled herself quite well (based on feeds and transcripts) when Jeremy, Kaitlin, GM and Aryan were bashing her because of a freaking bed! They also bashed her for "betraying them" but Jessie said because she's sick of them talking shit about other people! But GM, being the psyco that she is somehow attributed Jessie evicting Nick because he "jumped our of her (Jessie) bed and moved in to her's (GM)", and Jessie said that she evicted him because he's a good player, not because of that!

But I totally agree with CMW's assessment above, Aryan is just a bitch, flat-out rude and mean... Kaitlin is only doing this out of peer pressure (I can see her actually fitting in well with others, if she GM, Jer and Aryan aren't in the house) and GM is just straight-out crazy! She had a complete meltdown over a guy she know for like 3 weeks... WTF is wrong with this chick!?!?! She's already 32 yet somehow acts the most immature out of the 3 mean girls! BTW I deliberately spelled "Aryan" that way LOL!

GinaMarie is totally the Gretchen
[image] http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ap2k2AtQ1rrd2auo1_500.gif [/image]
Replace Caesar with "Candice" and we have a perfect comparison to Gina Marie ;D

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #461 on: July 12, 2013, 03:21:06 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden: I was reading some transcripts of what happened in the last couple of hours. Apparently it was fight night. Mean girls starting on bullying Jessie now. Aaryn flipped Candice's bed and attacked her with "ghetto girl" slang and told her to "get black" on her. Seriously - I wouldn't be suprised if they would just take her out of the game now. She has crossed too many lines. How far will they go with it?

Spoiler for Hiden:
They're bullying Jessie because of a bed and because they think she betrayed them.... AND GinaMarie still delusionally thinks because Jessie is jealous of her and Nick LOL! ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #462 on: July 12, 2013, 04:03:38 PM »
Edgic chart made by the user "Us Kids Now" from Survivor Sucks

Spoiler for Hiden:

I would have made Aaryn OTTNN this week

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #463 on: July 12, 2013, 04:35:18 PM »
I think I'm going to watch this season only because of <3 Elissa & Helen <3.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #464 on: July 12, 2013, 04:43:13 PM »
I think I'm going to watch this season only because of <3 Elissa & Helen <3.

If they will be evicted, I'm still seeing the season, because I always watch the seasons until the end.

But, we need to say: If Elissa and Helen would be evicted, they house would be very sad without them. :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Big Brother
« Reply #465 on: July 12, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »
I'm bored I've put the housemates in a random draw to see how are the housemates going to last and who is going to win lol

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. McCrae
2. Judd
3. Jeremy
4. Andy
5. Amanda
6. Kaitlin
7. Spencer
8. Elissa
9. Candice ROBBED x2
10. Howard
11. GinaMarie
12. Helen ROBBED
13. Jessie
14. Aaryn LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #466 on: July 12, 2013, 05:32:45 PM »
Helen is introducing herself to the fish as she feeds them. Looks forward to getting to know them <333

• Big Brother
« Reply #467 on: July 12, 2013, 05:39:23 PM »
BB15: Jessie & Candice vs The Racists [UNCUT]

I can't stand Kaitlin, at least Aaryn has some blood in her veins and Gina Marie is a drama queen but the girl is sooooo dull even trying to be mean with Jessie like a manipulated zombie

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #468 on: July 12, 2013, 06:03:03 PM »
My ranking:

1. Helen :ali :ali :ali
2. Elissa ;D ;D ;D
3. Candice ;D ;D ;D
4. Jessie ;D ;D ;D
5. Amanda ;D ;D
6. Howard ;D
7. Andy :)
8. Judd :-\
9. McCrae :-\
10. Kaitlin :mad
11. Spencer :mad :mad :mad
12. GinaMarie :mad :mad :mad
13. Aaryn :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad
14. Jeremy :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #469 on: July 12, 2013, 06:11:33 PM »
This is truely the worst bullying I've ever seen on BB US. Sure, Evel dick was evil but he was ONE person. Watching the mean girls doing all this stuff and Jeremy being their puppetmaster in the background reminds me of some other infamous all-american clique.

Spoiler for Hiden:

:(

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #470 on: July 12, 2013, 06:25:40 PM »
I'm bored I've put the housemates in a random draw to see how are the housemates going to last and who is going to win lol

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. McCrae
2. Judd
3. Jeremy
4. Andy
5. Amanda
6. Kaitlin
7. Spencer
8. Elissa
9. Candice ROBBED x2
10. Howard
11. GinaMarie
12. Helen ROBBED
13. Jessie
14. Aaryn LOL

LOL, I'm bored, too, so I decided to do the same, and compare to your ranking. :P

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. Candice (+8)
2. Helen (+10)
3. Elissa (+5)
4. Andy (0)
5. GinaMarie (+6)
6. Jessie (+7)
7. Howard (+3)
8. Jeremy (-5)
9. Kaitlin (-3)
10. Judd (-8)
11. Spencer (-4)
12. Amanda (-7)
13. McCrae (-12)
14. Aaryn (0) - This girl hate random. ::) ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #471 on: July 12, 2013, 06:30:13 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. McCrae
2. Judd
3. Jeremy
4. Andy
5. Amanda
6. Kaitlin
7. Spencer
8. Elissa
9. Candice ROBBED x2
10. Howard
11. GinaMarie
12. Helen ROBBED
13. Jessie
14. Aaryn LOL

LOL, I'm bored, too, so I decided to do the same, and compare to your ranking. :P

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. Candice (+8)
2. Helen (+10)
3. Elissa (+5)
4. Andy (0)
5. GinaMarie (+6)
6. Jessie (+7)
7. Howard (+3)
8. Jeremy (-5)
9. Kaitlin (-3)
10. Judd (-8)
11. Spencer (-4)
12. Amanda (-7)
13. McCrae (-12)
14. Aaryn (0) - This girl hate random. ::) ::)

Spoiler for Hiden:
ENORMOUS F2, AND MORE ENORMOUS GINA MARIE MAKING TO TOP5 AND ALONE LOL would the girl get ejected for her own sanity?

I'm watching the LF for the first time  ;D

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #472 on: July 12, 2013, 06:38:26 PM »

I LOVE her celebration :D

I'm watching the LF for the first time  ;D

I just watched an episode of this season for the first time.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:49:26 PM by Rod »

• Big Brother
« Reply #473 on: July 12, 2013, 06:42:01 PM »
LOL Helen Kim is doing exercise running for all the house

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #474 on: July 12, 2013, 06:45:53 PM »
LOL Helen Kim is doing exercise running for all the house

GODDNESS, DIVA RUNNING FOR ALL THE HOUSE! :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali

MUMMY HELEN 4 THE WIN!