Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 99102 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2013, 04:12:18 PM »
Also, I know that we've had a few disagreements over 'spoiler' information that is revealed via the live feeds in the previous discussions of the editions. So I think the best way to deal with the spoiler content is to make sure that everyone posting in the thread puts stuff like nomination and the veto results in spoiler tags and be careful when quoting posts as I have noticed that sometimes spoiler tags can disappear in quoted content.

Also everyone viewing the thread should probably also assume that at times there will be information that has been accidentally not kept in spoiler tags, although I will be doing my best to 'patrol' the thread and keep all spoiler information not in tags to a minimum. Of course posts such as "I love Alex/Michelle/Rob" will be fine.

If everyone is happy with this then this will be the way I approach the thread. Just as a sort of tl;dr in case anyone skips this and/or doesn't notice.
Please be careful of spoiler information when the show starts as some forum users prefer to follow the show via the episodes and avoid information given via live feed.
Thanks guys. ;) ;)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2013, 08:28:16 PM »
I would disagree with that really as most people here are surely reading the spoilers anyway, and with events often happening days before broadcast it really hurts the flow of the thread to have the key points hidden.   Perhaps a more sensible solution is to have two threads - one responding to live feeds, the other to broadcast episodes.   Obviously things would be duplicated at times but it's better than pages where everything is spoiler tagged.

Anyway, back to the twist and interested to see how it plays out.   Whether they pull it off or not it's great that for the first time in ten seasons they're making a change to the general gameplay of the show as since the Veto was cut to six players they haven't really done anything since BB5 after four years of tweaking the gameplay of the show every season.

French

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2013, 08:34:47 PM »
In my opinion I guess the people in the states love to be fake and unreal.
I guess in France too and SS, the love to be fake and unreal ::) #aGameThatIs

French

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2013, 08:36:33 PM »
it doesn't pay to be a floater this summer
Ahahah so funny ;D

Thanks Phil :)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2013, 09:21:53 PM »
If you're ever interested in the Donato's, here's a long rant about Evel Dick's relationship with Danielle, why they constantly fight, and Danielle being dead to Evel Dick right now.

It gives me a whole new opinion of Danielle. I don't liek her.

Too bad Evel Dick won't do BB again.  :( I'd love to try to live with a Belieber.  ;D

French

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:25 PM »
Pics from the House for some who didn't watch the vid.

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2013, 11:01:51 PM »
This is honestly my favorite house. :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2013, 12:40:39 AM »
I agree with Re-Brekkie that two threads might be appropriate IF people are too lazy to use spoiler tags. Otherwise I would prefer users to be as understanding as it gets to use them because BB US is one of the few editions a almost all of the users here follow but are not able to watch the episode in the time it's aired either due to 1. not living in the US and being responsible to wait until its uploaded or 2. not have the time to do so within the first two days after the episode is aired. 
I think the system so far worked quite well with people referring to the recent outcome in spoiler tags. It - however - didn't work that well with BB CA when some guys spoiled the result right after the episode aired. I would prefer to stay with how it was so far. 

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2013, 12:46:26 AM »
I agree with Re-Brekkie that two threads might be appropriate IF people are too lazy to use spoiler tags. Otherwise I would prefer users to be as understanding as it gets to use them because BB US is one of the few editions a almost all of the users here follow but are not able to watch the episode in the time it's aired either due to 1. not living in the US and being responsible to wait until its uploaded or 2. not have the time to do so within the first two days after the episode is aired.
I think the system so far worked quite well with people referring to the recent outcome in spoiler tags. It - however - didn't work that well with BB CA when some guys spoiled the result right after the episode aired. I would prefer to stay with how it was so far.

I'm more annoyed with people who put the results even before the episode aired.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2013, 08:16:58 PM »
The houseguests are revealed!:

- Aaryn Giles
- San Marco, Texas
- College Student

- Amanda Zuckerman
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- Real Estate Agent

- Andy Herren
- Chicago, llinois
- Professor

- Candice Stewart
- Houston, Texas
- Pediatric Speech Therapist

- David Girton
- San Diego, California
- Lifeguard

- Elissa Slater  (Rachel Reilly's sister! :D)
- Kannapolis, North Carolina
- Nurtitionist

- GinaMarie Zimmerman
- Staten Island, New York
- Pageant Coordinator

- Helen Kim
- Chicago, Illinois
- Political Consultant

- Howard Overby
-  Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Youth Counselor

- Jeremy McGuire
- Clear Lake Shores, Texas
- Boat Shop Associate

- Jessie Kowalski
- San Antonio, Texas
- Unemployed

- Judd Daughtery
- Etowah, Tennessee
- Property Appraiser

- Kaitlin Barnaby
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bartender

- McCrae Olson
- Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Pizza Delivery Guy

- Nick Uhas
- New York, New York
- Entrepreneur

- Spencer Clawson
- Conway, Arkansas
- Railroad Conductor
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:24:45 PM by OmgItsPhil »

French

« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2013, 08:18:43 PM »
It seems to be a great cast. To be continued :)

French

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2013, 08:22:40 PM »
And LOL @ GinaMarie.

Having the two names of great divas of BB World.
Gina : BB UK
Marie : SS5
and
Marie of WoBB Secret Story UTR ;)
lol

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2013, 08:39:58 PM »
Helen is gold

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2013, 11:39:41 PM »
I can't wait for next week, no one understands ;D
AND I HAVE TWO HOMETOWN HEROES THIS SEASON (GinaMarie & Nick). Might root for them by default! :)

French

« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2013, 11:48:28 PM »
I can't wait for next week, no one understands ;D
AND I HAVE TWO HOMETOWN HEROES THIS SEASON (GinaMarie & Nick). Might root for them by default! :)
Ahah that's my two favs for now. I think Nick could be funny and interesting. I hope I'm not wrong :)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2013, 11:56:27 PM »
Quote from: Charmed
Quote (selected)I can't wait for next week, no one understands (Image removed from quote.)
AND I HAVE TWO HOMETOWN HEROES THIS SEASON (GinaMarie & Nick). Might root for them by default! (Image removed from quote.) Ahah that's my two favs for now. I think Nick could be funny and interesting. I hope I'm not wrong (Image removed from quote.)
I hope you're not wrong either :)

French

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2013, 11:59:54 PM »
Quote (selected)I can't wait for next week, no one understands (Image removed from quote.)
AND I HAVE TWO HOMETOWN HEROES THIS SEASON (GinaMarie & Nick). Might root for them by default! (Image removed from quote.) Ahah that's my two favs for now. I think Nick could be funny and interesting. I hope I'm not wrong (Image removed from quote.)
I hope you're not wrong either :)
Btw did you watch the videos ? Because actually I didn't. I all based on the pictures lol :P

But I'm gonna watch them once I'm ending BBUK ep. 6

---
Btw, we can now vote for the one we think is the most valuable player. (MVP) : http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 12:05:41 AM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 06:56:27 PMQuote from: CharmedQuote (selected)I can't wait for next week, no one understands (Image removed from quote.)
AND I HAVE TWO HOMETOWN HEROES THIS SEASON (GinaMarie & Nick). Might root for them by default! (Image removed from quote.) Ahah that's my two favs for now. I think Nick could be funny and interesting. I hope I'm not wrong (Image removed from quote.)I hope you're not wrong either (Image removed from quote.)Btw did you watch the videos ? Because actually I didn't. I all based on the pictures lol (Image removed from quote.)

But I'm gonna watch them once I'm ending BBUK ep. 6

---
Btw, we can now vote for the one we think is the most valuable player. (MVP) : http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote/
I actually haven't but it is only 7.pm here so I'll have some time.
I'm rather curious.... 3 people up for eviction? Does that mean the HGs are nominating each other? :o :o
DOES AMERICA FINALLY DECIDE WHO IS EVICTED ? :o :o :o

BTW, I'm curious if there are any LGBT HGs this season.. seems like BB US doesn't get a lot of LGBT people. Off the top of my head, I can name only 3 LGBT HGs from recent memory.

French

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2013, 12:11:03 AM »
Maybe there will be another competition for someone to add the nominee of his choice, or the audience votes to nominate someone ???

Can't wait to discover what it is. :)
And :o that'd be awesome that American can each week vote to evict the one they want but I prefer to let it how it is. Except if that's only for season 15. :)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2013, 01:08:03 AM »
Opinions on the HMs based on the vids:

Nick - so cute and energetic. I think he'd be great!
Spencer - calm, cool, chill country guy. Gives a good vibe to me.
Jessie - really cute, seems kind of ditzy
Kaitlin- I wanna see her play one of the guys this season. I like something about her, that I can't desribe.
Jeremy - No opinion atm, hope he isn't a cocky douche though.
Helen - Very upbeat and happy. I like her. I'd love to debate the gov't with her.
Elissa REILLY - An overdramatic version of Rachel. Oh god. Please don't win.
Amanda - From NYC also <33333 she's pretty damn hot.
Candice - You don't like 29, more like 21. Cute little southern girl. can't wait to see her nasty side :)
McCrae - I really like his chilled vibe. He reminded me of Wolfy at first. :D
Judd - I love his accent <3333
Howard - another southern guy. A mentor, I respect that.
GinaMarie - JOJO 2.0 DIVA!!!! PLEASE LAST MORE THAN 20 DAYS PLZZZ <33333
David - reminds me a bit of myself personality wise. 
Andy - cutie <3333 Is he gay? I'm wondering.
Aaryn - she's really pretty. Wants to stick to her morals, I like and respect that.

Overall I like this cast.
Why the hell are there SO MANY houseguests from the south??!! We need more people from the Northeast !

• Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2013, 01:10:13 AM »
@Danny. I think the professor Andy might be gay. IDK for sure.

I'm loving this cast. It's the best ever!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I WILL be watching this season! I'm very confident that this could be the best season ever!

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2013, 02:19:59 AM »
Quote from: Dan
@Danny. I think the professor Andy might be gay. IDK for sure.

I'm loving this cast. It's the best ever!  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

I WILL be watching this season! I'm very confident that this could be the best season ever!
Glad to see that I'm not the only person who loves the cast!
I can't wait for Wednesday !!!! almost 5 days left

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2013, 07:12:11 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan

I just personally find spoiler tags to be red rags to a bull - it's very rare you go past them without reading them, and generally speaking the posts that follow often respond to that spoiler anyway (usually in spoiler tags), so it's as if we all have a secret that nobody knows that everyone else already knows about.

I do understand both sides of the arguments of course and obviously it's not my call here at all.  I've always found it quite ironic though at Behind Big Brother how people seem to seek out every bit of info about their own series and generally go into each episode knowing what to expect as the events of yesterday have been well reported through the website, live feed, forums etc. - yet with foreign versions people seem to have a problem with so called "spoilers" which are yet to have been aired in the main episodes, even though they've aired live and been reported on various websites as you expect with Big Brother.

Anyhow, back to the show itself and interested to see how the two twists play out.  I'm hoping they work because BBUSA is long overdue a twist to the regular game play - the last was ten whole seasons ago when the Veto was cut to six players.   Apart from one off twists or occassionally playing as pairs or teams there has been no twist to the game play since BB5, yet in the first few years they made a change every year with the revamp in BB2, Veto introduced in BB3, changed to Golden Veto in BB4 then restricted to six players in BB5.

French

« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2013, 07:21:20 PM »
I don't like the spoiler thing. If people desn't want to be spoilered, they don't come here. Those who don't live in the US, they can watch the episode before to come here, easily to find.

Those who lives in the US can watch it in the official website, once they have the time.

Btw... I dont see any logical with that.
Those who didn't watch an episode, won't come in the thread till they watched it.
( and those who watch the live feeds, they just keep the information for them LOL :P, that's my opinion of course )

But... A lot of users want the spoiler tag, so majority has spoken lol, and it's ok for me. Idc to be spoiled or not. :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:03 PM »
yeah guys, it doesn't need that much effort to use those spoiler tags so why just not deal with them and not starting to complain about the fact everytime a new season starts? they are requested by most of us, so I guess thats a justification. :D