Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 99107 times)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #700 on: August 03, 2013, 10:03:47 PM »
Quote from: Liuk-BB
Why people hate so much Amanda ? Seriously what she has done to be so irritated ? Ok she is controlling the house, but this game is calling Big Brother, and that is a strategy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0</a>

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #701 on: August 03, 2013, 10:34:04 PM »
Quote from: Danny
I'm not gonna lie, Aaryn and GM have been more tolerable lately.
I wouldn't be too sure about this. 
http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/aaryn-asks-if-h-c-go-home-because-of-us-do-you-realize-how-that-looks-gina-says-what-like-black-on-black-crime/
these stupid rednecks, they don't deserve to be on national tv :-X

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #702 on: August 03, 2013, 11:20:00 PM »
Drama during the POV competition

Spoiler for Hiden:
Amanda/Candice got into a fight during the POV comp. Andy says Amanda called Candice "Shaniqua" & said Howard's dick was in her mouth.

• Big Brother
« Reply #703 on: August 03, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »
POV winner

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jessie

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #704 on: August 04, 2013, 12:30:32 AM »
jeez - with whom isn't Amanda fighting at the moment? Let's hope this vulgar person is digging her own grave.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Oh NO! I was hoping Candicita would win the veto and survive this week. I guess she's a goner now? I soo wanted her and Jessie to equal the record of Kail and Jen from S8 in being the most times the original nominees (x3). Love them both, they should form an alliance of the "odd two out"  :'(
Oh and another very good source for not only watching this seasons episodes but all of them is www.bigbrotherarchives.com (its Quirky Dudes homepage)

• Big Brother
« Reply #705 on: August 04, 2013, 12:32:47 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Candice will have to wear a clown suit until the next eviction, a bit controversial considering the situation right?

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #706 on: August 04, 2013, 01:45:26 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
JESSIE WINNING THE VETO <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #707 on: August 04, 2013, 03:50:49 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Candice faith is sealed, not unless GM nominates Spencer as a replacement and they all decide to go against him instead... I'm more interested to see who's the 2nd evictee, since it is a double eviction

I just hope Jessie.Goddess is safe for the 2nd eviction... I really hope Amanda or Mccrae goes home, but I'd rather Mccrae leave because he's irrelevant and I want to see a meltdown from Amanda!  ;D

Amanda's game is down the drain, she's now more hated than Aaryn and GinaMarie, plus these two are non-threats, they will never win against anyone in the house, so it's smart for people to keep them around...

1. Jessie
2. Elissa
3. Helen

4. Aaryn - I'm starting to like her, but I will never fully like her because of all the things she has said
5. Candice
6. Judd
7. GinaMarie
8. Andy
9. Amanda
10. Spencer
11. Mccrae
- aka "Amanda's b*tch  ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #708 on: August 04, 2013, 12:00:21 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
both Candice and Gina Marie were punished in the POV competition with these outfits until the eviction

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #709 on: August 04, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Quote from: Liuk-BBWhy people hate so much Amanda ? Seriously what she has done to be so irritated ? Ok she is controlling the house, but this game is calling Big Brother, and that is a strategy.&amp;amp;lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0" target="_blank"&amp;amp;gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;
This video is hilarious!

It is ironic, because it shows Amanda saying racist things but then chastizing other houseguests for saying racist remarks, but it also shows her denial at saying racist things herself.

She dropped in my ratings..

And grodbitch is just sitting around not ejecting anyone ::)

I see someone else getting fired from their job like 3 others this season (that has to be a record for most jobs lost in a season btw)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #710 on: August 04, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »
Quote from: BrekkieQuote from: Liuk-BBWhy people hate so much Amanda ? Seriously what she has done to be so irritated ? Ok she is controlling the house, but this game is calling Big Brother, and that is a strategy.&amp;amp;lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0" target="_blank"&amp;amp;gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcmnVw-RQM0&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;This video is hilarious!

It is ironic, because it shows Amanda saying racist things but then chastizing other houseguests for saying racist remarks, but it also shows her denial at saying racist things herself.

She dropped in my ratings..

And grodbitch is just sitting around not ejecting anyone (Image removed from quote.)

I see someone else getting fired from their job like 3 others this season (that has to be a record for most jobs lost in a season btw)

The company Spencer works for said they didn't like what he said, but for some reason or another they can't fire him.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #711 on: August 04, 2013, 08:46:48 PM »
^ Probably because his job is a Union job and unfortunately, it's very hard to get fired from a union job, ever. Unions do that.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #712 on: August 04, 2013, 11:05:33 PM »
Just reading today's live feed updates and it appears Candice was never even asked in the diary room about the fight where the bed was flipped.   These producers clearly feel no duty of care towards the houseguests - she was clearly upset by it all and has clearly been withdrawn from the group ever since - but it seems they never even asked her if she was OK.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #713 on: August 05, 2013, 01:14:51 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Just reading today's live feed updates and it appears Candice was never even asked in the diary room about the fight where the bed was flipped.   These producers clearly feel no duty of care towards the houseguests - she was clearly upset by it all and has clearly been withdrawn from the group ever since - but it seems they never even asked her if she was OK.
They have no reason to console her about what happened. They didn't call Jordan in when Shelly evicted Jeffm they didn't console Danielle when Dan told her she was dead to him, for example. And I really don't think she's been that withdrawn from the group.

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #714 on: August 05, 2013, 11:26:44 AM »

#BB15 was trending a few minutes ago...
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #715 on: August 05, 2013, 01:29:51 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
GODDNESS, too fights in the House. Jessie saying that Amanda is a bitch and a bully.

And LOL, Candice thinks she's safe because she support GinaMarie when Nick was evicted. You don't support her, you've said: "NICK'S NOT HERE!", and joke with her. Now do you think you're safe?

Helen is the best. <3 That Jessie is only like that about the Barbacue? WTF?

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother USA 15 (We've got another unemployed!)
« Reply #716 on: August 05, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »
A little over a week after we broke the news that Amanda Zuckerman was the houseguest pre-chosen to win the top prize on Big Brother due to her close friendship with the show’s producer, Allison Grodner, comes news that Zuckerman has reportedly been fired from her job as a realtor.

The cause for the firing is unknown. Some say she is “hired” by her family’s business – some say she isn’t hired by family at all and really was fired and that it may be due to her racist remarks towards other houseguests. It is also worth noting that Zuckerman’s website, amandazuckermanhomes.com, has also been taken offline and suspended.

Source: http://gossipingpens.com/2013/08/05/amanda-zuckerman-fired-from-job-as-realtor/

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #717 on: August 05, 2013, 06:20:15 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
A little over a week after we broke the news that Amanda Zuckerman was the houseguest pre-chosen to win the top prize on Big Brother due to her close friendship with the show’s producer, Allison Grodner, comes news that Zuckerman has reportedly been fired from her job as a realtor.

The cause for the firing is unknown. Some say she is “hired” by her family’s business – some say she isn’t hired by family at all and really was fired and that it may be due to her racist remarks towards other houseguests. It is also worth noting that Zuckerman’s website, amandazuckermanhomes.com, has also been taken offline and suspended.

Source: http://gossipingpens.com/2013/08/05/amanda-zuckerman-fired-from-job-as-realtor/
I wonder who is gonna be next....

The whole show being rigged in Amanda's favor is funny too, because Amanda that is seen on the live shows is different from the Amanda on the LFs.

• Big Brother
« Reply #718 on: August 05, 2013, 06:25:30 PM »

I wonder who is gonna be next....

The betting can start now!

¿Who's going to be 4th housemate to be fired?

Text 1 for Andy
Text 2 for Candice
Text 3 for Elissa
Text 4 for Helen
Text 5 for Jessie
Text 6 for Judd
Text 7 for McCrae
Text 8 for Spencer

you can also vote on CBS.com

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #719 on: August 05, 2013, 06:29:06 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:20:15 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚A little over a week after we broke the news that Amanda Zuckerman was the houseguest pre-chosen to win the top prize on Big Brother due to her close friendship with the show’s producer, Allison Grodner, comes news that Zuckerman has reportedly been fired from her job as a realtor.

Source: http://gossipingpens.com/2013/08/05/amanda-zuckerman-fired-from-job-as-realtor/I wonder who is gonna be next....

The betting can start now!

¿Who's going to be 4th housemate to be fired?

Text 1 for Andy
Text 2 for Candice
Text 3 for Elissa
Text 4 for Helen
Text 5 for Jessie
Text 6 for Judd
Text 7 for McCrae
Text 8 for Spencer

you can also vote on CBS.com
LOL

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #720 on: August 05, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
Veto Ceremony:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JESSIE decided to take herself out of the block.
GINAMARIE chosed SPENCER as the replacement nominee.

AMANDA, CANDICE and SPENCER are up for possible eviction on Thursday.

Source: http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Brother_15

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #721 on: August 05, 2013, 08:32:59 PM »
So, that's three firings and a reprimand.  :o :o :o That's another reason to not go BBUS. I dislike everyone this season expect McCrae & Helen.

And Grodner knows Amanda? Doesn't that rule out for participation on the show?

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #722 on: August 05, 2013, 09:29:09 PM »
New Ranking

1. Jessie
2. Helen
3. Judd
4. Candice

5. Elissa
6. Andy
7. McCrae
8. Spencer
9. GM

10. Aaryn
11. Amanda

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #723 on: August 05, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »
New Ranking

1. Jessie
2. Helen
3. Judd
4. Candice
5. Elissa
6. Andy
7. McCrae
8. Spencer
9. GM
10. Aaryn
11. Amanda
once again I nearly agree 100% with your ranking. Only I really, really have Canicita as my personal favourite right now - she's like the Jen Johnson of this season. being a target by everyone which just shows how disgusting society can be in exluding an easy target. I really hope the recent backlash against Amanda might get the producers to be scared and try to get her evicted. She's as vile as Jeremy was before his eviction and viewers would'nt have accepted his survival in a position way. I think right now its rather easy to swing the votes in order to sent that selrigtheous and hypocrite bully packing.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #724 on: August 05, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »
Ranking 

1- Amanda : Diva. She is controlling the house, creating drama and manipulating people. Love her
2-Hellen : Half diva. Without the wood of Elissa she could be superior
3-Aaryn : She changed a lot from the beginning. She deserves to go further
4-Judd : Funny and stop
5- Mccrae : The  fake gamemover who is using Amanda to be s7-afe. 
6- GinaMarie : Fake blond and screamer, but I start to appreciate her ways to do.
7-Spencer : The giant who pretends to be bold, but he failes everytime
8- Andy : The "yes man ". He always says yes to any kind of deal, but he respected the half of that
9- Jessie : The floater who takes care of a stupid barbecue. Get her out
10- Ellissa : The wood who is attacked to Hellen to go further. Useless without the M.V.P. 
11-Candice : The dumbest player of the house. She tried to be the heroine last week when it was not necessary, and now she is calm and quiet. Problematic