Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 102825 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #375 on: July 11, 2013, 02:02:25 AM »
Quote from: Florion
Quote from: Rod on Today at 06:55:03 PMQuote from: Florion(Image removed from quote.)Why is she crying?

And who cares this fight? All we know that Ayrin and all these others are a crap and it won't change.
She felt offended by the racist comments about her... :\
Did she hear that? I thought these bastards were just doing it behind the others. Do you have any video of that moment, Flori?

BTW, thanks. :)

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #376 on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:07 AM »
Quote from: Rod
Quote from: FlorionQuote from: Rod on Today at 06:55:03 PMQuote from: Florion(Image removed from quote.)Why is she crying?

And who cares this fight? All we know that Ayrin and all these others are a crap and it won't change.
She felt offended by the racist comments about her... :\Did she hear that? I thought these bastards were just doing it behind the others. Do you have any video of that moment, Flori?

BTW, thanks. (Image removed from quote.)
I was watching it on live stream!!! If you want i can PM you tomorrow the whole episode ;)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #377 on: July 11, 2013, 02:09:44 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
I don't get this fight, I mean if QueenV has Aaryn as her favorite housemate, so what? I have Helen Kim as my favorite, she's my friend, and I didn't deleted her from MSN lol

We all agree Aaryn's comments are disgusting, as well as Gina Marie's (which I found worse than Aaryn), as well as AMANDA's, as well as many of the house, and many of my favorites of other seasons while they where in the house, I mean don't you see my nickname? she got a formal warning from a racist comment, and I'm not racist. I never judge person because of his favorites, because it did not mean anything in most of the cases, I mean Aaryn can make an homophobe comment and QueenV is still talking with me  lol

So, we can continue with this thread, some of us loving Aaryn, some of us loving Elissa or whatever housemate is, I personally love Helen Kim and she's going to own this damn season. PEACE.

No there's nothing wrong actually. I just thought you guys were more open-minded... That's all
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #378 on: July 11, 2013, 02:10:33 AM »
Quote from: Florion
Quote from: RodQuote from: FlorionQuote from: Rod on Today at 06:55:03 PMQuote from: Florion(Image removed from quote.)Why is she crying?

She felt offended by the racist comments about her... :\Did she hear that? I thought these bastards were just doing it behind the others. Do you have any video of that moment, Flori?

BTW, thanks. (Image removed from quote.)I was watching it on live stream!!! If you want i can PM you tomorrow the whole episode (Image removed from quote.)
Ok. Thanks <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: July 11, 2013, 02:23:15 AM »
Let's back to big brother....the votes for tomorrow seems to be:

Spoiler for Hiden:
6 Votes to evict Elissa: GinaMarie/Kaitlin/Jeremy/Howard/Spencer/McCrae
5 Votes to evict Nick: Amanda/Andy/Judd/Candice/Jessie
0 Votes to evict Helen.

Amanda is pushing so hard for McCrae's votes to keep Elissa, but he's a member of Moving Company :-\
I don't know if Jessie's votes is lock she's more close with the HoH's crew but she don't like Nick.

I don't like so much Elissa, but right now I prefer Elissa to stay because she will target people like Spencer and the Moving Company.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #380 on: July 11, 2013, 02:33:04 AM »
I don't get this fight, I mean if QueenV has Aaryn as her favorite housemate, so what? I have Helen Kim as my favorite, she's my friend, and I didn't deleted her from MSN lol

We all agree Aaryn's comments are disgusting, as well as Gina Marie's (which I found worse than Aaryn), as well as AMANDA's, as well as many of the house, and many of my favorites of other seasons while they where in the house, I mean don't you see my nickname? she got a formal warning from a racist comment, and I'm not racist. I never judge person because of his favorites, because it did not mean anything in most of the cases, I mean Aaryn can make an homophobe comment and QueenV is still talking with me  lol

So, we can continue with this thread, some of us loving Aaryn, some of us loving Elissa or whatever housemate is, I personally love Helen Kim and she's going to own this damn season. PEACE.

No there's nothing wrong actually. I just thought you guys were more open-minded... That's all

But is against the rules of the forum to support a certain housemate? QueenV is not the first Aaryn fan of the world and would not possibly be the last. It's not going to change anything. I would never be against someone because of his favorite, that's all, I'm not going to join this witch-hunt, we were not perfect before Aaryn existed and we were not going to be when Aaryn is out pre-jury, in the jury, or with the million dollars, and I'm sure if we watch with lens our personal environment, there are even worse things, and I've listened comments during high-school worse than the ones made in that house full of homophobes and racists from classmates, Aaryn is RACIST and HOMOPHOBE no one is denying that (as 89% of the cast), I'm not even supporting her, I'm supporting Helen who is the main victim of it, whom I like since I saw her cast photo. I mean it's like if Helen gets out this week before these bunch of people, I'm not going to cut my veins and claim for divine justice. I blame both the housemates and Allison Grodner for all the comments made in the house without penalties.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #381 on: July 11, 2013, 02:59:22 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLdWhqKdFE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLdWhqKdFE</a>

French

« Reply #382 on: July 11, 2013, 03:05:21 AM »
Yaaaaaaaay!!! CallMeLawyer is in the place :ali

• Big Brother
« Reply #383 on: July 11, 2013, 03:46:42 AM »
question, why isn't Jordan Lloyd an homophobe when she is dating or is married, whatever, to an homophobe as Jeff (AND IT WAS ALL FOR DUMBLEDORE, DUMBLEDORE, HOW CREEPY IS THAT?) does liking someone implies to have the same ideas as him? why was Jeff voted as America's favorite after being an homophobe? why as Janelle voted as America's favorite after using the word "retarded" to describe many of her enemies? Why did the housemates from BB8 voted for Evel Dick instead of Daniele considering all they things he did to them? is it unfair? no, they had the chance to not making him the winner, and they wasted it. If we had to threw a stone to every single Jeff/Janelle/Dick fan we wouldn't even have stones in our roads, and maybe it would be better, because I wouldn't fall, but that's not the case. And I don't even dislike Jeff (does that make me an homophobe after sleeping with some guys?),  and I love Janelle and Dick, they came from three of my favorite seasons. And of course I'm not throwing any stone to any fan of the friendship alliance of BB6 because I hated them, because fans do not represent their favorites. These people are sufficiently aged to know their comments were stupid and useless to the show, but they still made it, and who is in charge for it? THEM, production, and even Julie Chen, what a nerve, are you doing something else rather than complaining about the racism that you are selling to the 6 million of viewers, and explaining how you suffered bullying in school, instead of grabbing some personality and actually demand a SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR THOSE COMMENTS, but she's not doing anything.

I prefer to watch this show without even care about who likes who, who does not like, because it's a forum, I don't think any of this affect in our personal life. Peace x2. And now, let's continue to talk about how Helen Kim is going to make her way to the F3.

and I'm not telling anyone to change their opinion of it, it's MY OPINION.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:18:28 AM by CallMeWharram ♚ »

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #384 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:16 AM »
Quote from: gabriel
&amp;amp;lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLdWhqKdFE" target="_blank"&amp;amp;gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLdWhqKdFE&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;

I LOVE JULIE <3333333

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #385 on: July 11, 2013, 07:57:18 AM »
cmw, i am not sure if you have read my comment. my concern doesnt come from someone liking aaryn. it doesnt say a person shares her beliefs. BUT with the rice joke queenv actively shared this racist humor and it was declared funny when actually its not. we have se users on these boards who might feel offendwd about this. and not only them. i am not able to ignore that kind of stuff without adressing it. if someonosts stupid stuff they have to life with the reaction.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:28:08 AM by GrahamUKFan »

• Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: July 11, 2013, 10:10:47 AM »
cmw, i am not sure if you have read my comment. my concern doesnt come from someone liking aaryn. it doesnt say a person shares her beliefs. BUT with the rice joke queenv actively shared this racist humor and it was declared funny when actually its not. we have se users on these boards who might feel offendwd about this. and not only them. i am not able to ignore that kind of stuff without adressing it. if someonosts stupid stuff they have to life with the reaction.

Ok, that's another thing, and I totally agree with it.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #387 on: July 11, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
But is against the rules of the forum to support a certain housemate? QueenV is not the first Aaryn fan of the world and would not possibly be the last. It's not going to change anything. I would never be against someone because of his favorite, that's all, I'm not going to join this witch-hunt, we were not perfect before Aaryn existed and we were not going to be when Aaryn is out pre-jury, in the jury, or with the million dollars, and I'm sure if we watch with lens our personal environment, there are even worse things, and I've listened comments during high-school worse than the ones made in that house full of homophobes and racists from classmates, Aaryn is RACIST and HOMOPHOBE no one is denying that (as 89% of the cast), I'm not even supporting her, I'm supporting Helen who is the main victim of it, whom I like since I saw her cast photo. I mean it's like if Helen gets out this week before these bunch of people, I'm not going to cut my veins and claim for divine justice. I blame both the housemates and Allison Grodner for all the comments made in the house without penalties.
I don't think that expressing my thoughts is also against the rules of the forum and also saying that "homphobes, racists" shouldn't exist is against the rules of the forum last time I checked.  Anyway I don't wanna talk about this anymore since nobody here is trying to understand me.

Here is the link for 6th episode: http://delishows.com/big-brother-us-season-15-episode-6-episode-6-veto-competition-2-2nd-bb-mvp-announced.html
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

• Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: July 11, 2013, 02:45:35 PM »
At 10:00PM 7/11, Helen mentioned @topaz_brady and her accidental vote for Jillian. First #bbcan reference I've heard. #bb15

It was the event of the year, Helen Kim NEVER disappoints

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #389 on: July 11, 2013, 08:32:46 PM »
At 10:00PM 7/11, Helen mentioned @topaz_brady and her accidental vote for Jillian. First #bbcan reference I've heard. #bb15

Whow, Helen seems to be a BB lover! ;D ;D ;D

About the "fights" there in the forum, I only say that everyone is different, and like different people. If we would hate the same people and like the same people that would suck! Instead of Fanny had 89% to evict on SS2 she would have 100%! I don't like her, but I would not "kill" her fans.

BTW, DIVA Helen is my favourite to win this season, followed by Elissa.

• Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2013, 08:37:28 PM »

Whow, Helen seems to be a BB lover! ;D ;D ;D

About the "fights" there in the forum, I only say that everyone is different, and like different people. If we would hate the same people and like the same people that would suck! Instead of Fanny had 89% to evict on SS2 she would have 100%! I don't like her, but I would not "kill" her fans.

BTW, DIVA Helen is my favourite to win this season, followed by Elissa.

ENORMOUS ANDRÉ WITH GOOD TASTE AND LOVING HELEN KIM.

Btw, does the Helengodess have more hair in one eyebrow than the other or it's just my impression? LOL

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2013, 08:42:48 PM »
ENORMOUS ANDRÉ WITH GOOD TASTE AND LOVING HELEN KIM.

Btw, does the Helengodess have more hair in one eyebrow than the other or it's just my impression? LOL
(Image removed from quote.)

You're also ENORMOUS Wharram! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
And I think she has, LOL.

Goddness diva mum Helen has to win this. :D

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2013, 08:49:35 PM »
Luckily for both of you, I don't think Helen has any chance of being evicted tonight, the eviction is between Elissa (who made a kind of idiotic move) and Nick :)

I LOVE HELEN TOO <3333

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #393 on: July 11, 2013, 08:51:53 PM »
Luckily for both of you, I don't think Helen has any chance of being evicted tonight, the eviction is between Elissa (who made a kind of idiotic move) and Nick :)

I LOVE HELEN TOO <3333

But I also like Elissa! :-\ :-\ She create drama, for be Rachel's sister, and also for be Helen's friend. :D
GET NICK OUT!

• Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: July 11, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »

I LOVE HELEN TOO <3333

But I also like Elissa! :-\ :-\ She create drama, for be Rachel's sister, and also for be Helen's friend. :D
GET NICK OUT!

I want Nick out, he's the typical player who believes to be in charge and is phony all the time screaming in the DR how intelligent he is, gosh, I wish he's second boot, and we would have two men out first, when did that happened last time?

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #395 on: July 11, 2013, 08:56:19 PM »
Quote from: André on Today at 03:51:53 PMQuote from: Danny on Today at 03:49:35 PMLuckily for both of you, I don't think Helen has any chance of being evicted tonight, the eviction is between Elissa (who made a kind of idiotic move) and Nick (Image removed from quote.)

I LOVE HELEN TOO <3333
But I also like Elissa! (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) She create drama, for be Rachel's sister, and also for be Helen's friend. (Image removed from quote.)
GET NICK OUT!
I want Nick out, he's the typical player who believes to be in charge and is phony all the time screaming in the DR how intelligent he is, gosh, I wish he's second boot, and we would have two men out first, when did that happened last time?
Last time that happened was in Dan's season (BB10).

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #396 on: July 11, 2013, 08:58:48 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Danny on Today at 03:49:35 PMLuckily for both of you, I don't think Helen has any chance of being evicted tonight, the eviction is between Elissa (who made a kind of idiotic move) and Nick (Image removed from quote.)

I LOVE HELEN TOO <3333
But I also like Elissa! (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) She create drama, for be Rachel's sister, and also for be Helen's friend. (Image removed from quote.)
GET NICK OUT!
I like Elissa too, she's a nicer, more sociable version of Rachel

I think Nick is really cute and he's from my city but that's about it.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #397 on: July 11, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
I'm the only one who thinks that Judd isn't in the House? LOL

• Big Brother
« Reply #398 on: July 11, 2013, 09:49:04 PM »
I'm the only one who thinks that Judd isn't in the House? LOL

I asked QueenV after EPISODE 3 who was Judd because I couldn't remember who he was

• Big Brother
« Reply #399 on: July 11, 2013, 09:51:14 PM »
Spencer says Dude I know you are dead set to get Elissa out this week and it’s nothing against the MC just spitballing.. Helen stands a good chance of winning the HOH and MVP if Elissa goes.
Spencer: “she is going to be coming after you week after week”
Spencer says helen is a huge f**** threat he thinks they should consider getting her out this week.
Spencer: “Jessie is flipping her vote and is taking out Nick”
Jeremy thinks they should stick to the plan and get Elissa out. They have enough votes with Moving Company and the shotgun riders. HE appreciates Spencer coming to him about this but he’s got this on lock.

I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL FOR TAKING HELEN KIM OFF