Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 567977 times)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2013, 09:05:38 PM »
You all should watch the brand new American reality competition show, Whodunnit?. It is similar to The Mole but it deals with murders. It airs every Sunday at 9PM EST in the United States on ABC.

Check out the page here, in "Other Reality":
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1880.0

By the way, can someone please make the topic a sticky topic since is it currently airing? Thank you.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »
Yayy! I have 5/10 in Latin so I don't have to do another exam in September  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm surprised of my marks, I have an average of 6.6/10, I though I would had lower.

You all should watch the brand new American reality competition show, Whodunnit?. It is similar to The Mole but it deals with murders. It airs every Sunday at 9PM EST in the United States on ABC.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'll try to search it in a website, and if it is maybe I'll watch it.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2013, 10:58:58 PM »
Guys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2013, 11:00:33 PM »
Yayy! I have 5/10 in Latin so I don't have to do another exam in September  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm surprised of my marks, I have an average of 6.6/10, I though I would had lower.

I'll try to search it in a website, and if it is maybe I'll watch it.

The Official Site:
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/whodunnit

BBUKFan

« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2013, 12:12:34 AM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
Guys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎
I've had it for ages now :)

Question to everyone, do any of you use sunbeds? I've fallen in love with them, although today I am very burnt and have prickly heat :/

• Big Brother
« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2013, 12:17:32 AM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi

adblockplus.org/‎
I've had it for ages now :)

Question to everyone, do any of you use sunbeds? I've fallen in love with them, although today I am very burnt and have prickly heat :/

No, I never used them, I don't like being tanned.

• Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2013, 12:24:33 AM »
although I prefer to sunbathe in the beach, I usually fell asleep for hours lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2013, 01:12:25 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎
(Image removed from quote.)I've had it for ages now (Image removed from quote.)

Really? maybe we could do the Freaky Friday shit and swap bodies, my ego would go through the roof with a Mediterranean colour :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2013, 10:38:27 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

Really? maybe we could do the Freaky Friday shit and swap bodies, my ego would go through the roof with a Mediterranean colour :)

We could try this lol http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/luck_spells/wish_spells/9880/page.html

I prefer to have a more white skin, as I usually dress all in black, it fits better.

BBUKFan

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2013, 11:20:16 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 06:12:25 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

No, I never used them, I don't like being tanned.Really? maybe we could do the Freaky Friday shit and swap bodies, my ego would go through the roof with a Mediterranean colour (Image removed from quote.)
We could try this lol http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/luck_spells/wish_spells/9880/page.html

I prefer to have a more white skin, as I usually dress all in black, it fits better.
That's weird because I never wear any black shirts or t shirts because they zap the colour out of my face so I usually wear White T's or jumpers and shirts, the only dark jumper I have is a striped navy blue and white one lol

My little obession is wrist bands and cardigans atm :-[

• Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2013, 11:35:34 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 06:12:25 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

No, I never used them, I don't like being tanned.Really? maybe we could do the Freaky Friday shit and swap bodies, my ego would go through the roof with a Mediterranean colour (Image removed from quote.)

That's weird because I never wear any black shirts or t shirts because they zap the colour out of my face so I usually wear White T's or jumpers and shirts, the only dark jumper I have is a striped navy blue and white one lol

My little obession is wrist bands and cardigans atm :-[

I have all my wardrobe full of black t-shirts, black trousers, black sneakers, black pajamas, black socks...

I'm an addicted of cosmetic, I have like 3845793945 different skin creams in a closet, I always put them in my face before going out, after I wake up in the morning lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2013, 11:54:14 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 04:20:16 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 06:12:25 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

I prefer to have a more white skin, as I usually dress all in black, it fits better.That's weird because I never wear any black shirts or t shirts because they zap the colour out of my face so I usually wear White T's or jumpers and shirts, the only dark jumper I have is a striped navy blue and white one lol

My little obession is wrist bands and cardigans atm (Image removed from quote.)
I have all my wardrobe full of black t-shirts, black trousers, black sneakers, black pajamas, black socks...

I'm an addicted of cosmetic, I have like 3845793945 different skin creams in a closet, I always put them in my face before going out, after I wake up in the morning lol

Story of my like too actually. I have lots of skin creams, gels, moisturisers, toners, fake tan, facial tanner, hair gel, hair wax!

Stick to what you know works though, I bought this gel wash last week and it does NOT work, I'm sticking with neutrogena from now on.

• Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2013, 02:18:13 PM »
someone know how to put a gif as an avatar in Twitter?

BBUKFan

« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
someone know how to put a gif as an avatar in Twitter?
If you don't know then it's impossible.

• Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2013, 02:47:04 PM »
I'm cold, and we are in Summer

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2013, 03:26:46 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 06:12:25 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

I prefer to have a more white skin, as I usually dress all in black, it fits better.That's weird because I never wear any black shirts or t shirts because they zap the colour out of my face so I usually wear White T's or jumpers and shirts, the only dark jumper I have is a striped navy blue and white one lol

My little obession is wrist bands and cardigans atm (Image removed from quote.)

wristbands and cardigans are the best!

• Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2013, 03:28:47 PM »
what is a cardigan?

BBUKFan

« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2013, 03:37:24 PM »
what is a cardigan?
It is like a jacket which was originally meant for the home, you would see your grandparents wear it as it's cosy, but now it has became more popular and fashionable. I particularly find them more appealing than wearing trackie (sport label jackets like addidas)

BBUKFan

« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: JackQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Yesterday at 06:12:25 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:12:34 PMQuote from: DarkFireYoshiGuys, I recommend you install Adblock Plus (Does not work for Internet Explorer). It removes advertisements and pop-ups. Don't worry, it is 100% safe.

adblockplus.org/‎

My little obession is wrist bands and cardigans atm (Image removed from quote.)wristbands and cardigans are the best!

I love them, I have these really cute little furry pink wristbands which just brighten up everything I wear :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2013, 03:40:19 PM »
I must be the only one who wears only a clock (also black) in my wrist

BBUKFan

« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
A watch?

Yes, it is quite outdated with all the smartphones on the market lol.

I must be the only guy who wants to collect rings in my area, everyone I tell about it says it's either a girls things or think I'm a serial killer (because of the soap opera Hollyoaks)

• Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2013, 03:53:03 PM »
A watch?

I must be the only guy who wants to collect rings in my area, everyone I tell about it says it's either a girls things or think I'm a serial killer (because of the soap opera Hollyoaks)

Yeah, but I don't like smartphones, so I'm still with my watch lol I hate people who are all the time watching their smartphone for everything, it's like talking to zombies, they don't even look me in the face.

BBUKFan

« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2013, 04:22:11 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:47:33 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I must be the only one who wears only a clock (also black) in my wrist A watch?

Yeah, but I don't like smartphones, so I'm still with my watch lol I hate people who are all the time watching their smartphone for everything, it's like talking to zombies, they don't even look me in the face.
I'm not so bad for that. I think it's a bit disrespectful and also sad if you can't turn the phone off for a few hours and forget about it.

The worst is hen someone tries to get  picture with you when you aren't in the mood.

• Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2013, 04:29:06 PM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 08:47:33 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I must be the only one who wears only a clock (also black) in my wrist A watch?

I'm not so bad for that. I think it's a bit disrespectful and also sad if you can't turn the phone off for a few hours and forget about it.

The worst is hen someone tries to get  picture with you when you aren't in the mood.

I had to deal with 28 mobile phones of the same model every day playing a Trivia game they had inside it for hours for 3 months, even in class, it's so annoying how they only talk to you only for answering a question of the game they don't know, if only they put that interest they had in that stupid game in their studies and paying some attention, they would have got better marks.

• Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: June 29, 2013, 12:01:23 AM »
LOL I'm dying right now, I'm watching a shabby talent show on TV and the lights went off, they had to go to the ads to hide that humiliation ¿CHEAPEST SHOW EVER?