Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 599861 times)

BBUKFan

Re: Chat thread
« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2013, 12:58:33 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: JackQuote from: RodI don't understand these people who try drugs. They know they can vitiates them and still experiencing it. They know that they can die for it and still using it. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND.I totally agree.

I have tried some drugs before, but I' never go inear heroin or crack, that's just crazy!Same. I have friends who have done ecstacy, crack, etc and their lives are already going down the toilet. But something harmless like weed isnt a big deal... 
I have taken ecstacy before, it wasn't a big deal, it was just as if the music was more enjoyable and I hugged random people and made an idiot out of myself, would never do that again.

The population of smokers here is 35% not including people like me who started smoking before it was legal to. (14)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2013, 01:05:32 PM »
That's about smoke, no? There, a lot of teenagers smoke. I have a lot of friends from my age who smoke, but I'm not the best friend of them, because I can't smell that! That sucks to me. So, I usualy go out with friends who don't smoke, and we usually talk about what ridiculous is smoke.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2013, 01:08:04 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: JackQuote from: RodI don't understand these people who try drugs. They know they can vitiates them and still experiencing it. They know that they can die for it and still using it. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND.I totally agree.

I have tried some drugs before, but I' never go inear heroin or crack, that's just crazy!Same. I have friends who have done ecstacy, crack, etc and their lives are already going down the toilet. But something harmless like weed isnt a big deal...
I have taken ecstacy before, it wasn't a big deal, it was just as if the music was more enjoyable and I hugged random people and made an idiot out of myself, would never do that again.

The population of smokers here is 35% not including people like me who started smoking before it was legal to. (14)

So could you have hugged Caroline Wharram without noticing.

Here the population of smokers last year was of 48%, although they made a law two years ago that it's prohibited to smoke on TV or have images of smokers (besides in TV Series), I remember it was done during the middle of Gran Hermano 12 and the housemates went crazy, now they have a special room to smoke where there are no cameras. 

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2013, 04:10:15 PM »
Quote from: André
That's about smoke, no? There, a lot of teenagers smoke. I have a lot of friends from my age who smoke, but I'm not the best friend of them, because I can't smell that! That sucks to me. So, I usualy go out with friends who don't smoke, and we usually talk about what ridiculous is smoke.
Your friends have 13 years and they smokes ?

:o

• Big Brother
« Reply #529 on: July 18, 2013, 04:12:45 PM »

it's a pretty common thing, some of them here even start before

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #530 on: July 18, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »

it's a pretty common thing, some of them here even start before

Yeah, that's common.
Edit: My friends who smoke has 14 or 15 y.o. :P

French

« Reply #531 on: July 18, 2013, 04:40:07 PM »
I live in a village not in a cave
Sorry if I offended you. :-*

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #532 on: July 18, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »
Smoking is pretty common in my country... Most of my friends smoke, I tried smoking, not my thing... But I occasionally smoke when I feel like it... I see kids as young as 10 smoking and its pretty disconcerting...

When it comes to drinking, its really common here, we don't have any anti-alcohol laws... I started drinking when I was 13... Until now I still drink every weekends

When it comes to drugs, I've tried Cocaine, Marijuana and Ecstasy.... Again, not my thing... I don't get the big deal, I don't have a problem with Marijuana, but I can live without it ;D... Though the one thing I will never try is Crack/Meth!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

BBUKFan

« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2013, 05:50:34 PM »
Quote from: marie
Smoking is pretty common in my country... Most of my friends smoke, I tried smoking, not my thing... But I occasionally smoke when I feel like it... I see kids as young as 10 smoking and its pretty disconcerting...

When it comes to drinking, its really common here, we don't have any anti-alcohol laws... I started drinking when I was 13... Until now I still drink every weekends

When it comes to drugs, I've tried Cocaine, Marijuana and Ecstasy.... Again, not my thing... I don't get the big deal, I don't have a problem with Marijuana, but I can live without it (Image removed from quote.)... Though the one thing I will never try is Crack/Meth!
I've never tried meth because I know what it does to you, my ex boyfriend did it and it turned him into an evil verson if the Incredible Hulk at times, the way he'd explode.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #534 on: July 20, 2013, 12:55:56 AM »
Guys do you like to play video games? I just finished all 96 stages of Super Mario World for the 2nd time. /o/

• Big Brother
« Reply #535 on: July 20, 2013, 01:05:29 AM »
Guys do you like to play video games? I just finished all 96 stages of Super Mario World for the 2nd time. /o/

I used to play a lot some years ago, but I just stopped lol

My favorites video games are Final Fantasy X and Dragon Quest VIII, it had to pass years to finish them, I grew with them <333 lol Golden Sun games are gold too, I haven't played the third one though, new games sucks

I was also addicted to the Phoenix Wright games all day, they were just gold.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #536 on: July 20, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: marieSmoking is pretty common in my country... Most of my friends smoke, I tried smoking, not my thing... But I occasionally smoke when I feel like it... I see kids as young as 10 smoking and its pretty disconcerting...

When it comes to drugs, I've tried Cocaine, Marijuana and Ecstasy.... Again, not my thing... I don't get the big deal, I don't have a problem with Marijuana, but I can live without it (Image removed from quote.)... Though the one thing I will never try is Crack/Meth!I've never tried meth because I know what it does to you, my ex boyfriend did it and it turned him into an evil verson if the Incredible Hulk at times, the way he'd explode.

It also ages you terribly.... The before and after pictures of Meth addicts are scary!!!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

BBUKFan

« Reply #537 on: July 20, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: JackQuote from: marieSmoking is pretty common in my country... Most of my friends smoke, I tried smoking, not my thing... But I occasionally smoke when I feel like it... I see kids as young as 10 smoking and its pretty disconcerting...

When it comes to drugs, I've tried Cocaine, Marijuana and Ecstasy.... Again, not my thing... I don't get the big deal, I don't have a problem with Marijuana, but I can live without it (Image removed from quote.)... Though the one thing I will never try is Crack/Meth!I've never tried meth because I know what it does to you, my ex boyfriend did it and it turned him into an evil verson if the Incredible Hulk at times, the way he'd explode.
It also ages you terribly.... The before and after pictures of Meth addicts are scary!!!
Tell me about it.

I met up with my ex last year and the difference was noticeable, he didn't look as bad as the pictures show but he'd lost A LOT of weight, he used to be about 161lbs now I'd say he's about 126lbs which is half a stone smaller than me, he's 20 years old and about 6ft, that's not healthy.

BBUKFan

« Reply #538 on: July 20, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »
Quote from: Rod
I used to love video games.

I've not enjoyed them as much recently, although I'm very excited for GTA V and I'm definitely buying the PS4 when it comes out :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #539 on: July 20, 2013, 04:57:06 PM »
I'm the only one who only played GTA to run over old ladies on the streets?

I have PS1, PS2, PS3, GameCube, GBA and NDS. I'm not buying anything more lol most of my games from NDS are downloaded of internet.

• Big Brother
« Reply #540 on: July 20, 2013, 05:07:41 PM »
This was the first game I played, sucks how the Harry Potter got horrible, the only good ones are the first and the second one. I've played Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire and I though it was a joke.

BBUKFan

« Reply #541 on: July 20, 2013, 07:13:03 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
This was the first game I played, sucks how the Harry Potter got horrible, the only good ones are the first and the second one. I've played Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire and I though it was a joke.

(Image removed from quote.)
I liked the Prisoner of Azkaban after that it got too complex and OTT.

I like how we call it "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone" meanwhile the rest of the world call it the "Sorcerer's stone" :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #542 on: July 20, 2013, 07:22:59 PM »
I'm the one who was playing for years to this?

• Big Brother
« Reply #543 on: July 21, 2013, 10:28:56 PM »
I'm sick of kids pushing the door bell at 11 pm, unfortunately for him I saw his face AGAIN, seems someone is going to have a really bad year on High School in September, shame on him, this is not the first time he is molesting in my house.   

French

« Reply #544 on: July 21, 2013, 10:47:50 PM »

OMG. I remember when I was around 7 or 8 I think, I was playing to this game (I don't remember if that's exactly this game but I know that was a harry potter one).

Actually buy buying a playstation 1, you had for free a Harry Potter game. I also had a PS2, Gamecub <3, now a PS3.

And my brother wants to buy a PS4 on December and wants this summer to sell the playstation to 250 or 300€ and buy a PS4 , 400 € xD

So much memories with the video gamz <3
Now I almost don't play at all except sometimes when I'm really bored "Saints Raw" and "GTA 4".

My brother is addicted to Call of Duty or MW i dont' know exactly the name LOL x)

Edit - About gamecubes game, i only remember I was so much addicted to Spongebob & Patrick. With a lot of levels and adventures.

And Mario

• Big Brother
« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2013, 10:58:33 PM »

OMG. I remember when I was around 7 or 8 I think, I was playing to this game (I don't remember if that's exactly this game but I know that was a harry potter one).

Actually buy buying a playstation 1, you had for free a Harry Potter game. I also had a PS2, Gamecub <3, now a PS3.

And my brother wants to buy a PS4 on December and wants this summer to sell the playstation to 250 or 300€ and buy a PS4 , 400 € xD

So much memories with the video gamz <3
Now I almost don't play at all except sometimes when I'm really bored "Saints Raw" and "GTA 4".

My brother is addicted to Call of Duty or MW i dont' know exactly the name LOL x)

Edit - About gamecubes game, i only remember I was so much addicted to Spongebob & Patrick. With a lot of levels and adventures.

And Mario

You know I never really knew who was Spongebob until two years ago, I feel like I lost my childhood.

I'm the only one who watched the cartoon Angela Anaconda? it was gold

• Big Brother
« Reply #546 on: July 22, 2013, 01:00:37 AM »
THIS MAKES ME HUNGRY

• Big Brother
« Reply #547 on: July 22, 2013, 12:16:48 PM »
I had an horrendous dream last night with this forum lol it was about the user spongebob being in fact a woman and a witch who had the power to ban from the forum other users and with the banning they died in the real life and had a skull as an image, he/she banned and killed everybody except me, GPie and Jack that we have to communicate via PM to not let know spongebob were connected, and all the threads were full of "WHERE'S CALL ME WHARRAM, WHERE'S THAT DAMN B*TCH OF CALL ME WHARRAM", and I was like:

then GPie found a manner to overcome the witch on a website (LOOOL), and it said you had to summon spongebob and cut his hands because there's the power to write on the keyboard was there, and we were discussing who should summon here and as  as we didn't came to an agreement we voted for who should do it and the two of them voted for me LOL and it said that to summon him I should say "Wathchu gon do girl? watchu gon do?" (YES LOL) 15 times in front of a mirror without making a mistake, and the damn witch appeared and chased me for the whole house until I made fall a printer in his hands and it made an explosion, I though I would have won but then he talked and said "NO, STUPID B*TCH, YOU ONLY BURNED THEM, YOU HAD TO CUT THEM NOT TORTURE ME, DO SOMETHING QUICKLY BECAUSE I'M SUFFERING", and I went with  scissors to try to cut it but they didn't and started to shout at me "I KNEW THAT SPAIN WAS A POOR COUNTRY BUT AT LEAST I THOUGH YOU HAD GOOD WEAPONS TO DEFEND YOURSELF", I went with all the arsenal of knifes I had but they didn't cut lol and spongebob called me an inept to not know how to do it and in the end I had to do it with my teeth LOL, it was disgusting but it functioned, and when I ended with it I shouted "NOW WATCHU GON DO GIRL? WATCH GON DO?" and a strange force pushed me to the bed and then I woke up. I though it was real for some minutes lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #548 on: July 22, 2013, 05:07:07 PM »
I had an horrendous dream last night with this forum lol it was about the user spongebob being in fact a woman and a witch who had the power to ban from the forum other users and with the banning they died in the real life and had a skull as an image, he/she banned and killed everybody except me, GPie and Jack that we have to communicate via PM to not let know spongebob were connected, and all the threads were full of "WHERE'S CALL ME WHARRAM, WHERE'S THAT DAMN B*TCH OF CALL ME WHARRAM", and I was like:

then GPie found a manner to overcome the witch on a website (LOOOL), and it said you had to summon spongebob and cut his hands because there's the power to write on the keyboard was there, and we were discussing who should summon here and as  as we didn't came to an agreement we voted for who should do it and the two of them voted for me LOL and it said that to summon him I should say "Wathchu gon do girl? watchu gon do?" (YES LOL) 15 times in front of a mirror without making a mistake, and the damn witch appeared and chased me for the whole house until I made fall a printer in his hands and it made an explosion, I though I would have won but then he talked and said "NO, STUPID B*TCH, YOU ONLY BURNED THEM, YOU HAD TO CUT THEM NOT TORTURE ME, DO SOMETHING QUICKLY BECAUSE I'M SUFFERING", and I went with  scissors to try to cut it but they didn't and started to shout at me "I KNEW THAT SPAIN WAS A POOR COUNTRY BUT AT LEAST I THOUGH YOU HAD GOOD WEAPONS TO DEFEND YOURSELF", I went with all the arsenal of knifes I had but they didn't cut lol and spongebob called me an inept to not know how to do it and in the end I had to do it with my teeth LOL, it was disgusting but it functioned, and when I ended with it I shouted "NOW WATCHU GON DO GIRL? WATCH GON DO?" and a strange force pushed me to the bed and then I woke up. I though it was real for some minutes lol

did I die or survive? :o

BTW does the woman sitting behind the chair in this clip (Sue White) remind you of someone? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7_nWQJM_0

• Big Brother
« Reply #549 on: July 22, 2013, 06:15:27 PM »

did I die or survive? :o

BTW does the woman sitting behind the chair in this clip (Sue White) remind you of someone? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7_nWQJM_0

You survived, what if the dream was true and I saved everyone's life but all our memories of last night have been erased and returned to normal?  :police: :police:

Who should remember me? Looks a bit like Spanish Actress who talks like this outside the cameras, I wouldn't be surprised if she has that sausage-baby  lol