Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 568075 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #625 on: July 28, 2013, 01:02:47 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Danny on Today at 07:51:24 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Danny on Today at 07:40:58 PMQuote from: JackQuote from: DannyI used to be bulimic but never lost weight. I'm 183 lbs and I think I'm super fat lol even though everyone else says otherwise.What height are you?

Beauty fades Danny, and I think you're the nicest member on here, you don't need to look a certain way (Image removed from quote.)

It;s weird, when I stopped weighing myself, that's when I sort of gained confidence and embraced myself. Life was no fun back then, I remember I would take laxatives and it would sometimes take me hours just to finish a meal.I'm 5'10"

Aww thanks Jack (Image removed from quote.)

When you don't think about weight and such for a bit, you feel better about yourself. At least now I'm losing weight in a healthy way by working out, and it makes me feel a bit better (Image removed from quote.)

I can say a I lost weigh some years ago watching the 20 seasons of Survivor back-to-back sitting in an exercise bike (I did almost 4 hours a day lol)I've been running about 2 miles a day and when I was moving, I had to lift all the furniture so I lost a few pounds and gained muscle.

Speaking of school food, in the US, public school has really gross food (I've never attended public school, but I've heard the horror stories).
In Catholic school, all the food was soooo good but so unhealthy too. We had pizza, roast chicken, rice, salads (only healthy thing), poptarts, candy.
For this year (my last year in High school before college lol), I'm bringing my own food from home to save money and eat healthier (Image removed from quote.)

I was on a public school and I can really say the food was horrible, I tasted it once, but not twice, I was doing the hide food thing for 4 years, I was almost an expert lol

I always brought sandwiches to school this year for dinner (in my course you can't eat the school's food if you don't pay for it, which was a clear NO)
dinner? you stay in your school until night time?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #626 on: July 28, 2013, 01:05:48 AM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 07:51:24 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Danny on Today at 07:40:58 PMQuote from: JackQuote from: DannyI used to be bulimic but never lost weight. I'm 183 lbs and I think I'm super fat lol even though everyone else says otherwise.What height are you?

Beauty fades Danny, and I think you're the nicest member on here, you don't need to look a certain way (Image removed from quote.)

It;s weird, when I stopped weighing myself, that's when I sort of gained confidence and embraced myself. Life was no fun back then, I remember I would take laxatives and it would sometimes take me hours just to finish a meal.I'm 5'10"

Aww thanks Jack (Image removed from quote.)

When you don't think about weight and such for a bit, you feel better about yourself. At least now I'm losing weight in a healthy way by working out, and it makes me feel a bit better (Image removed from quote.)

I can say a I lost weigh some years ago watching the 20 seasons of Survivor back-to-back sitting in an exercise bike (I did almost 4 hours a day lol)I've been running about 2 miles a day and when I was moving, I had to lift all the furniture so I lost a few pounds and gained muscle.

Speaking of school food, in the US, public school has really gross food (I've never attended public school, but I've heard the horror stories).
In Catholic school, all the food was soooo good but so unhealthy too. We had pizza, roast chicken, rice, salads (only healthy thing), poptarts, candy.
For this year (my last year in High school before college lol), I'm bringing my own food from home to save money and eat healthier (Image removed from quote.)

I was on a public school and I can really say the food was horrible, I tasted it once, but not twice, I was doing the hide food thing for 4 years, I was almost an expert lol

I always brought sandwiches to school this year for dinner (in my course you can't eat the school's food if you don't pay for it, which was a clear NO)
dinner? you stay in your school until night time?

it's impossible until Baccalaureate, oh I was confused, I wanted to say lunch, there's a catalan word similar to dinner that means lunch and I always mess with it lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #627 on: July 28, 2013, 01:08:56 AM »
I never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends :P

• Big Brother
« Reply #628 on: July 28, 2013, 01:10:09 AM »
I never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends :P

I'm always on the school's library during lunch break and playtime lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #629 on: July 28, 2013, 01:11:52 AM »
Anybody here like to eat in Subway?

I love that sandwiches.

• Big Brother
« Reply #630 on: July 28, 2013, 01:14:46 AM »
The school's library is always full since they have replaced textbooks with computers in Catalonia during the obligatory secondary course three years ago (I only did only two years with them), it sucks, I remember I was watching the live feed of Gran Hermano 12 during Social Cience classes lol

I never went to Subway

BBUKFan

« Reply #631 on: July 28, 2013, 01:20:13 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:08:56 PMI never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)
Studying?

I rememer trying to study while having a cigarette and it never worked, I did about 5 minutes of studying, put it away and took my moisturiser out for the other 40 minutes :D

BBUKFan

« Reply #632 on: July 28, 2013, 01:21:35 AM »
Quote from: gabriel

I love that sandwiches.
There's a few local ones here but all the stores look dirty.

I prefer Greggs the baker, their food is so cheap but fantastic!

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #633 on: July 28, 2013, 01:21:58 AM »

I love that sandwiches.
I LOVE SUBWAY. and its good for you too :)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #634 on: July 28, 2013, 01:22:27 AM »
Quote from: Jack
I never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)
You smoke? lol

I quit back in April. I make 100 days tomorrow (Sunday).

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #635 on: July 28, 2013, 01:24:11 AM »
I never smoke

• Big Brother
« Reply #636 on: July 28, 2013, 01:24:34 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:08:56 PMI never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)
Studying?

I rememer trying to study while having a cigarette and it never worked, I did about 5 minutes of studying, put it away and took my moisturiser out for the other 40 minutes :D

You will always saw me on high school with a book on my hands squeezing every moment to study (there were ALWAYS exams), I can really enter on a trance state where only the book and me exist and there's no way to desconcentrate me (it happens when you are two hours studying lol)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #637 on: July 28, 2013, 01:24:50 AM »
I never smoke
Good. Don't ever do it. It's really hard to quit. Trust me.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #638 on: July 28, 2013, 01:26:00 AM »
In school, I never study but i get 90s/100s (As) in all my classes and exams.

I did study a bit for Science, mostly so I could get 100.

BBUKFan

« Reply #639 on: July 28, 2013, 01:26:14 AM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: JackI never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)You smoke? lol

I quit back in April. I make 100 days tomorrow (Sunday).
Yep, like a chimney.

I am an on/off smoker, I started in 2009 and quit in 2011/2012 but late 2012 I started again.

I don't really care about the health risks I only care about the money, they cost A LOT in the UK, 20 fags cost around £7 :o

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #640 on: July 28, 2013, 01:27:14 AM »
Quote from: DannyQuote from: JackI never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)You smoke? lol

I quit back in April. I make 100 days tomorrow (Sunday).Yep, like a chimney.

I am an on/off smoker, I started in 2009 and quit in 2011/2012 but late 2012 I started again.

I don't really care about the health risks I only care about the money, they cost A LOT in the UK, 20 fags cost around £7 (Image removed from quote.)
That isn't a lot compared to here lol.

It is $13 for a box of fags. :o (well only in New York, we have the highest cigarette tax). 

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #641 on: July 28, 2013, 01:27:43 AM »
Quote from: gabrielAnybody here like to eat in Subway?

I love that sandwiches.There's a few local ones here but all the stores look dirty.

I prefer Greggs the baker, their food is so cheap but fantastic!
Here also there a few actually only 2 because here is a "small" city and only one in the Shopping Center and one in Downtown. 

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #642 on: July 28, 2013, 01:29:01 AM »
There are loads of subways in NYC. In my part of Long Island, (the most populated town with 400,000) there are 20+

BBUKFan

« Reply #643 on: July 28, 2013, 01:30:09 AM »
In school, I never study but i get 90s/100s (As) in all my classes and exams.

I did study a bit for Science, mostly so I could get 100.
I think I'm smart, quite articulate, but alas I have TERRIBLE memory. :(

The highest mark I ever got was 88/100 for maths.

BBUKFan

« Reply #644 on: July 28, 2013, 01:32:10 AM »
Quote from: JackQuote from: DannyQuote from: JackI never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)You smoke? lol

I don't really care about the health risks I only care about the money, they cost A LOT in the UK, 20 fags cost around £7 (Image removed from quote.)That isn't a lot compared to here lol.

It is $13 for a box of fags. (Image removed from quote.) (well only in New York, we have the highest cigarette tax). 
Oh yeah is it true that they tried banning smoking in public in NYC? and then smokers protested by simutaneously sparking up a cigarette in central park?

BBUKFan

« Reply #645 on: July 28, 2013, 01:32:52 AM »
Guys, Burger King or McDonalds?

BK <3

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #646 on: July 28, 2013, 01:33:18 AM »
Quote from: DannyIn school, I never study but i get 90s/100s (As) in all my classes and exams.

I did study a bit for Science, mostly so I could get 100.I think I'm smart, quite articulate, but alas I have TERRIBLE memory. (Image removed from quote.)

The highest mark I ever got was 88/100 for maths.
You actually come off very smart on here to me. :)

I used to have terrible memory too. In school it is good, also I am good at remember roads and streets. (If i visit a place one time, I know it all in and out. I'm known as a human GPS/google maps here. LOL) but I always forget simple things, like stuff to get at the store or where i put things :(

• Big Brother
« Reply #647 on: July 28, 2013, 01:33:31 AM »
I'm always on 5/100, 6/10 or 7/10, with 8/10 or 9/10 on Science (this was the most random thing that ever happened, going to an exam without not knowing everything and have an 8/10 lol), English and Spanish literature.

I actually miss when I had every two weeks a History exam, it was about 100 pages of the textbook and I was all the weekend studying and I woke up at 8 am because I was always paranoid that I would not have time to do anything (I looked like the bunny of Alice in Wonderland lol), we did it in a computer where he put a lot of RANDOM, and when I mean RANDOM is RANDOM questions (I always studied RANDOM things because I know how that teacher does this shits) and we had a chronometer in the top of the webpage that was pretty fast and I felt a lot of excitement lol

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #648 on: July 28, 2013, 01:33:51 AM »
Quote from: DannyQuote from: JackQuote from: DannyQuote from: JackI never had lunches at school for 4 years, I usually spent most of my lunch break around the back of the building smoking with my friends (Image removed from quote.)You smoke? lol

I don't really care about the health risks I only care about the money, they cost A LOT in the UK, 20 fags cost around £7 (Image removed from quote.)That isn't a lot compared to here lol.

It is $13 for a box of fags. (Image removed from quote.) (well only in New York, we have the highest cigarette tax). Oh yeah is it true that they tried banning smoking in public in NYC? and then smokers protested by simutaneously sparking up a cigarette in central park?
something like that. It is banned in parks i think, but everyone still does it anyways. :D

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #649 on: July 28, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »
Guys, Burger King or McDonalds?

BK <3
None of you probably have Wendy's here, but I like it better than these two.

Out of these two, it depends. I like both.