Author Topic: Big Brother Scandinavia 3  (Read 65467 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Big Brother Scandinavia 3
« Reply #425 on: October 12, 2014, 09:39:24 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2014, 10:23:52 PM »
John and Philip published a youtube video to say sorry about the Johngate. Basically, they say they don't have any excuses or justifications to give, they can only apologize and tell young viewers that their behaviour is not to be reproduced cause really wrong. They said they feel bad and overall it seems genuing. They apologized more particulary to Caroline too.

Phille John

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #427 on: October 13, 2014, 12:08:38 AM »
Chris really doesn't take the prison well. They don't get food (it's rationned) and the guards have to take them to the toilets but don't do any night shift so they can't eat or go to the toilets the whole night.

Chris is loosing he said that without food he would go mad, he saw Jenny in the mirror and thought he hallucinated and Anna gave him her dead micro batteries to eat and he considered it for a minute lol

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2014, 12:10:12 AM »
Quote from: André
BB is dying on nordic countries...

- Denmark has already ended
- Sweden and Norway will be the last season
- Finland is boring as hell and with lower audiences
well, it's not like those countries didn't had a break for some years before. This show has legs, And is quite cheap to produce. I am sure it will have a comeback. We don't even know if it will be axed in SE and NO as you implied.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2014, 12:10:47 AM »
Chris really doesn't take the prison well. They don't get food (it's rationned) and the guards have to take them to the toilets but don't do any night shift so they can't eat or go to the toilets the whole night.

Chris is loosing he said that without food he would go mad, he saw Jenny in the mirror and thought he hallucinated and Anna gave him her dead micro batteries to eat and he considered it for a minute lol

Oh btw, they won't take them to the toilets because Anders refuses

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #430 on: October 13, 2014, 12:27:02 AM »
Erland panicked because Anna was kissing good night Thorbjorn his his bed, that is right next to Erland's in the cell, and he thought they would have sex so he asked them several times "please don't have sex!" and they said they wouldn't do anything sexual anyway.

But he didn't believe them at first so he tried to run in the DR and then when DR didn't let him in he asked Anna and Thorbjorn to go there lol

Anna told him "hey, you can trust me, we're not going to have sex !"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #431 on: October 13, 2014, 01:01:20 AM »
Erland panicked because Anna was kissing good night Thorbjorn his his bed, that is right next to Erland's in the cell, and he thought they would have sex so he asked them several times "please don't have sex!" and they said they wouldn't do anything sexual anyway.

But he didn't believe them at first so he tried to run in the DR and then when DR didn't let him in he asked Anna and Thorbjorn to go there lol

Then Anders wanted Anna and Thorbjorn to have sex so he came in multiple times showing them the reward they could get if they did have sex. Then he would run in the living room where a tv screen shows the cell and wait for them to do it so he could watch. He came back maybe 3 times doing this and Erland got pissed off for obvious reasons.

Then BB called him in the DR and he got told he shouldn't do that. Basically Anders was implied in Krissy's bullying and now act exactly the same way John did but he only gets "told off" ?

i can't

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #432 on: October 13, 2014, 01:06:12 AM »

Then Anders wanted Anna and Thorbjorn to have sex so he came in multiple times showing them the reward they could get if they did have sex. Then he would run in the living room where a tv screen shows the cell and wait for them to do it so he could watch. He came back maybe 3 times doing this and Erland got pissed off for obvious reasons.

Then BB called him in the DR and he got told he shouldn't do that. Basically Anders was implied in Krissy's bullying and now act exactly the same way John did but he only gets "told off" ?

i can't

Anders was called in the DR after Erland and Pelle told him he was basically commanding them to have sex. But will he get punished ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no  ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #433 on: October 13, 2014, 12:32:16 PM »
Just got to see the video about Johngate, and yes, they had such an unacceptable treatment towards Caroline, however, the video does not show that anything sexually (and by that I mean, explicit sexual behavior) ended up happening. Although, I understand the producers decision to kick them out since, they wanted to protect her or any of the other girls to be another victim.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #434 on: October 13, 2014, 04:17:05 PM »
Just got to see the video about Johngate, and yes, they had such an unacceptable treatment towards Caroline, however, the video does not show that anything sexually (and by that I mean, explicit sexual behavior) ended up happening. Although, I understand the producers decision to kick them out since, they wanted to protect her or any of the other girls to be another victim.

They were not ejected for rape. They were ejected for sexual harassment and intimidation.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #435 on: October 13, 2014, 04:28:22 PM »
The 3 guards could free one prisoner and make him/her a guard too.

They chose to free Caroline, so she is immune too now.

In the meantime, Chris was still taking it so hard at this point he was just laying on the ground half deand not talking to anybody. So at one point he asked to go to the toilets, and just jumped in the hot tub and decided he wasn't going back in the prison. So I think Chris is now auto nominated.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #436 on: October 13, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #437 on: October 13, 2014, 04:36:26 PM »
New "Big Brother" -scandal
TV coverage below: "It's a death sentence for Big Brother"

The night of the day called "Big Brother" committers other two to six with each other.
The reward was cigarettes.
- It was not allowed to call for sex. It got a bit exaggerated, it becomes so at night here, they where probably not so happy for me, says the man in the clip afterwards.

It's prison theme in "Big Brother" and the participants are divided into "prisoners" and "jailer" where "prisoners" must obey their "guards".
At 01 o'clock on the night between Sunday and Monday is a "guard" in and talk with two of the "prisoners", who are a couple.
- The more you cuddle the better you will be rewarded, he says.
Then ask the woman in the couple:
- Is there anything special constable like?

The reward: cigarettes

While the couple initiates sexual activity, watching "guards" on via CCTV cameras and discuss the reward - cigarettes.
- If they fuck, they go out and smoke, says the man.
- Damn what fun it is, I get people to fuck with each other in five seconds. It's damn fun to be a cop, he continues.

While discussing "jailers" if they have done something wrong.
- This is not bullying, says the man.
- You have not commanded them, saying another "guard".

"Maybe a cigarette"

After a while settles "guards" in the bedroom next to the prisoners' cells to listen to them.
- If I go down on him, so maybe I get a cigarette, said one of the female "prisoners".
Afterwards called the guard who had been most driving conditions into the confession booth, where he received a tillsägning of production.
- It was not allowed to call for sex. It got a bit exaggerated, it becomes so at night here, they where probably not so happy with me, he says shortly afterwards in a clip.

"Opened the door for me"

Dan Panas , press officer at Channel 9, says that production has ongoing contact with participants and that no one has taken offense at the incident.
- It is a playful competition and a couple who have not been having physical contact during the time they were "prisoners." "The guard" says he does not want to control them for sex, but he opens the door for them to cuddle. The possibility of utilizing the maximum quite so, because they are in love with each other.
According to figures from the multimedia web TV measurement last week had the program that most 74,832 started flowing, writes Dagens Media . The comparison with "Paradise Hotel" whose corresponding figure last week was 251 900th
The fact that these things happen, it has something with bad audience to do?
- No, it has to do with that they're very much in love and attracted to each other. And the ratings are otherwise stable.
Discussed
This year's edition of "Big Brother" has been the subject of intense debate, especially after last week's sex scandal. Friday was disqualified two participants as they tried to force a woman into oral sex.
A couple of weeks, one of them shoved down a female student, put all his weight on her and tried to pester her for sex even though she said no.
In September, a housemate was thrown out after he put a drug classified tablet in a female participant's coffee.

a video of people talking also at the source : http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article19686145.ab

of course this is about what Anders did last night. Of course this will not make them eject him but if only this could mean he won't win...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #438 on: October 13, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »
lol this lil bitches!

i posted 2 vids of your BB and you only want me to take one down ? hmmmm funny... Anyway like I care, the vid was watched over 100.000+ times already  :P

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #439 on: October 13, 2014, 05:53:48 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
lol this lil bitches!

(Image removed from quote.)

i posted 2 vids of your BB and you only want me to take one down ? hmmmm funny... Anyway like I care, the vid was watched over 100.000+ times already  (Image removed from quote.)

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #440 on: October 13, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »
Jaki queen<333333333

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #441 on: October 13, 2014, 06:03:26 PM »
bitches made me take a test of like 10 questions about copyrights and tried to force me to watch a bad cartoon i was like "ok don't push it too much now"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #442 on: October 13, 2014, 07:26:22 PM »
Christoffer is officially automatically nominated and the first housemate nominate this week.

He is not allowed to take part in any reward or task this week.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #443 on: October 13, 2014, 07:29:13 PM »
Because Chris escaped, none of the prisoners will get a chance to get out tonight.

The guards are very hard on Thorbjorn, trying to make him crack. He now refuse to obey because he says "after the task is over, we'll still have to live together and be friends, so we can't take it too far for the sake of that". <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #444 on: October 13, 2014, 07:52:09 PM »
At least this week would have had one use : fans are now warming up to Krissy, because she's basically the voice of reason in the cell

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #445 on: October 13, 2014, 08:56:44 PM »
Malin just told Chris, Anders and Pelle they're plants lol

MALIN AND ME BEING SYNCHRO <3

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #446 on: October 13, 2014, 10:40:03 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
John and Philip published a youtube video to say sorry about the Johngate. Basically, they say they don't have any excuses or justifications to give, they can only apologize and tell young viewers that their behaviour is not to be reproduced cause really wrong. They said they feel bad and overall it seems genuing. They apologized more particulary to Caroline too.

Phille John

Credit to them for that and taking some ownership of the situation rather than blaming anyone but themselves and putting all their behaviour down to editing as we so often see with BB.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #447 on: October 15, 2014, 10:52:35 AM »
This week, there won't be any eviction. Instead, there will be a fake double eviction, with two housemates going in the "Dreambox".

All the housemates are up for the vote, apart from the 3 original guards Anders, Pelle and Malin.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #448 on: October 15, 2014, 11:00:26 AM »
Who would you like to see in dream box?

Anna (31%, 85 Votes)
Christoffer (22%, 59 Votes)
Jenny (16%, 43 Roster)
Caroline (10%, 28 Röster)
Erland (10%, 26 votes)
Thorbjorn (8%, 23 Votes)
Krissy (3%, 7 Votes)

Total votes: 271

my gooood they better bring new housemates cause ain't nobody's gonna watch with such boring people as Anders, Pelle, Erland, Jenny, Caroline.....

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2014, 01:01:19 PM »
Who would you like to see in dream box?

Anna (37%, 383 Votes)
Christoffer (19%, 199 Votes)
Jenny (15%, 158 Votes)
Erland (10%, 101 Votes)
Caroline (9%, 89 Votes)
Thorbjorn (7%, 70 Votes)
Krissy (3%, 36 votes)

Total votes: 1036

Also, the fake double will hapen during tomorrow's liveshow.