Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 23951 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #450 on: September 21, 2016, 05:11:22 AM »
I'm actually having a hard time seeing Paul win against James :lbf with Nicole, its clear cut that she wins (its not even debatable at this point)
I'm not sure. After Jordan and Ian won Big Brother with a bitter jury I think everyone can win. Except if you're Queen Victoria! Kkkk!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #451 on: September 21, 2016, 05:26:19 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
Quote (selected)I'm actually having a hard time seeing Paul win against James :lbf with Nicole, its clear cut that she wins (its not even debatable at this point)I'm not sure. After Jordan and Ian won Big Brother with a bitter jury I think everyone can win. Except if you're Queen Victoria! Kkkk!

Queen Victoria the BB16 winner we deserved :(

I think the difference is that Jordan/Ian were infinitely more likable than Nicole/Paul... Both Nicole and Paul have vocal supporters and detractors in the jury, while Jordan had no detractors... James would would be more like a Jordan win, someone generally likable but has no strategic game (Jordan had so e good instincts but James is just a straight-up idiot)...

Nicole already has Zaulie, Corey and James 100% voting for her and literally even if Nicole takes a shit on live TV during jury questioning, those 4 are still locked votes for her, she could answer IDK in all questions and those 4 won't change their votes, while her 5th vote, Natalie has been spearheading the ANY GIRL TO WIN EVEN IF I HATE HER movement since Day 1 and said post-eviction interviews that she respects Nicole's game... Even Bridgette (girl power) and Day (Grodner will pay her) are possible votes for Nicole...

Nicole vs James (lets face it, if Paul evicts Nicole, bitch will be very bitter and vote for James, as Corey follows suit) or Paul vs James could yield interesting results... But Nicole vs Paul is the clearest cut vote
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2016, 01:12:56 PM »
Sole, I love you girl, BUT... Girlfriend, how come you say that this whiny, slithery snake is actually more worthy to really win. I just don't get it.

Paul may be a bully (quite of a misogynist too), Nicole was the #1 enemy for all females in the house, she basically hated all girls but sloppy Zakiyah. Paul, as a newbie, was able to win more comps than her (both HOHs Nicole got were essentially handed to her, she only won POVs fair and square), evaded an actual eviction more times than Nicole ever probably did, always in danger, never fully safe like Nicole was actually undetectable until Paulie was gone just because she did the same she did 2 years ago: pick a boy, ride the boy, and do nothing until necessary). I won't waste my time praising a sneaky b**ch that essentially had pretty much vacay for about 65 days in that house, and then say, that just because she gained traction at the end, she deserves more the money against someone who had to play and work 100000x harder than her to make it to the end.

Nicole was a background character pretty much half of the season, she was part of the gameplay, but she was always following Corey or even deciding for him. She annoyed me this time around. Out of all 4 returnees, James & Nicole are actually the 2 biggest pieces of s***y returnees us loyal fans didn't deserve. Frank overplayed, Da'Vonne controlled her mouth a bit and made it further, but these two have been extremely unnecessary to start with. So essentially, even though my hatred is more directed at Nicole, James also gets his fair share because he's essentially an idiot.

First of all, I love you, too and I like having these kind of discussions with someone like you because it proves that we can be friends and have different opinions without losing the respect and proving our points. Some people should learn this. #Shade

Back to business. I love Paul and my point isn't against him...I even said I'd vote for him if *I* was a juror because I prefer a hard and uphill journey over an easy ride. However, this doesn't prove that you were the best player. There are two types of underdogs: The ones who are screwed by bad luck (example: Spencer on Survivor Cagayan) and, the others, the ones who allow or provoke their own situation. I don't think Paul had bad luck in this game...He even had his boy back TWO FUCKING TIMES. As someone who did nothing for 65 days, like you said, Nicole has been called out since week 1 and managed to avoid being nominated by HoH/Roadkill multiple times until day 91. I think that's impressive. Paul was nominated since week one and yeah, he would be a good winner but in terms of gameplay...Nicole, the person who did nothing for 65 days, was fingerbanged the full summer and was handed two comps overplayed him in this game. She fucked him over with Corey's HoH and now will, probably, cut him if she wins F2 meanwhile he's planning on taking her.

I think this answers your questions on why Nicole played a decent game and is the finalist who deserves to win the most.

I give her the credit on evading nomination until Week 12, and after Derrick, no one can beat him in that, she did so with sass, he did it masterfully and classy. However, in this case, she was pretty much lucky, since she was so bad at comps, to me, many of them just left her for another time as they felt she wasn't really THAT much of a threat compared to Paul, Victor, Corey himself or even James. And look, she's a female hater and this season she's been a public one. She just hates hanging around girls it seems. Still, like Julie Chen said in her interview with THR, she's been whiny and sneaky and that combo isn't good. Nicole might be the WORST female winner after Maggie back in Queen Janelle's original season in 2005, she might have beaten a guy at the end, but she overall just sucks, and not the right female winner after Rachel Reilly, THE RACHEL. As Brenchel said in their Jury interview with THR, Nicole is like Rachel but the bad way. Hahahahahahaha. And Rachel, wouldn't like to see her win, she's riding with Paul too (Sorry).

After Paul, I admit that she deserves it more than James, because you gotta give girl credit, but still isn't enough. But if either of them win that final HOH, take James and James ends up with the money, all we can say is that these HGs are all messed up and we can say that this was the craziest BB Jury ever.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #453 on: September 21, 2016, 02:59:07 PM »
After reading all the "who should win discussion" I think Augusto told Paul was a newbie or something and had always a tough journey: but Nicole was a veteran, people knew how she played the game (ride or die man both seasons) and yet no one seemed to care. When people realized Nicole was a dangerous snake and not simply a snake it was too late.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #454 on: September 21, 2016, 03:34:57 PM »
I hope Nicole wins even if I was disappointed of her a few times with what I read of her throughout the season. Someone knows if Divaaryn would agree to participate again to Big Brother ? I miss this racist bitch. (she's good to make the show, obv I would hate the person irl).

When starts the next season (CBS all access) of Big Bro ? :)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #455 on: September 21, 2016, 04:50:44 PM »
I hope Nicole wins even if I was disappointed of her a few times with what I read of her throughout the season. Someone knows if Divaaryn would agree to participate again to Big Brother ? I miss this racist bitch. (she's good to make the show, obv I would hate the person irl).

When starts the next season (CBS all access) of Big Bro ? :)

BBOTT starts 28 September.

Aaryn stated in an interview that she doesn't think that she would ever get invited back, given her racism, plus Aaryn stated in the video that given her new YouTube channel, her new business, and the fact that she has a baby, she says that she would "probably not" agree to do the show again.

• Big Brother
« Reply #456 on: September 21, 2016, 04:57:53 PM »
Likely returnees:

Paul if he loses.
Audrey if CBS can overlook her meltdown.
Zach Ranse
Maybe they'll get Shelli, whereas Vanessa would be hard to bring back because she'd be a very large target.
Bridgette
If they brought back Vanessa, they'd have to bring in someone who would be as big of a target like Frankie (or Derrick) in with her.
Nick Uhas considering they considered Da'Vonne
Amanda Zuckerman, only if all other females were unavailable or uninterested.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #457 on: September 21, 2016, 05:43:18 PM »
Nicole tried to play like Andy and was probably coached by him, but Andy could talk his shit out of anything. Nicole played Andy's game but not as savvy

Paul and Zach aren't returning together, they essentially play the same type of character. Zach edges him out because he has a much bigger fan base and they won't bring back a lot of people from 16, while 18 has a lot of potential returnees... Paul also said a lot of problematic (misogynist, bullying, low-key racist) shit, so between Zach and Paul, Zach returns 100% Paul will only return if Zach is unavailable. And they won't bring back both Paul and Victor on the same season, and Victor is a million % locked

Considering this was supposed to be FvF and Shelli was one of the 8 returnees, I say she's a lock, there's no character similar to her. Audrey is probably a lock too
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #458 on: September 21, 2016, 06:16:53 PM »
I can't wait to see Christine's reaction if Nicoletta's wins jiji #bitterashell Let's remember this masterpiece:

I CAN'T COPY AND PASTE THE GIF BUT LOOK THIS: https://twitter.com/PowerOfDakota/status/762899692212588544

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #459 on: September 21, 2016, 06:45:10 PM »
Speaking of returnees, Amanda is great but I don't think someone from BB15 will return ever. Even Elissa. That season is the new BB9 for CBS. Although, some rumours say Howard was contacted for this season because the original idea was a Fans vs. Favorites ala Micronesia with 8 rookies and 8 veterans.

Excluding some past legends that have already returned, production only care about BB14 - BB18. Like, the renewed BB with more days and more twists.

I can see they bringing back:

BB14:
- Ian. He is a nerd and Grodner&Company loved BB14's F2.
- Jodi. This is funny but she is always mentioned and they can give her a second (AND FAIR) shot

BB15:
- Howard. Mayyyybe if they need a minority

BB16
- Donny. LOCK
- Frankie. Disgusting but a lock too
- Derrick if they pay him enough money
- Zach

And the maybes are Caleb for his participation on Survivor and Cody. Although I think Paulie's the superior brother.

BB17
- Vanessa. LOCK if she wants
- Johnny Mac. Robbed AFP's king
- Shelli. She was contacted for this season and was Nicole's alternate¡¡¡!!! (I.e, the winner's alternate)
- Audrey for drama purpouses

And the maybe is Day. She's only a maybe because I think CBS will offer her Survivor as she said on the LF.

BB18
- Victor. LOCK, made history
- Natalie. IDK if production likes her as the viewers but she can return easily
- Paulie. The superior Calafiore
- Paul if he loses
- Bridgette. Fills the minority quota and was an underdog

The maybes are Tiffany because they prefer Vanessa, Jozea: great feeds and trainwreck as Day was on her season.

This is the list of possibles but I sincerely hopeno more returnees for a while! Please and thank you!

• Big Brother
« Reply #460 on: September 21, 2016, 07:32:37 PM »
I can see Ian rejecting, not sure why they'd invite Jodi. Survivor never brought back Jonathan Libby or Wanda Shirk so there's no evidence supporting that they'd bring her back. Howard is a possibility, but they can just cast new black players or cast Danielle Reyes to fill the quota. Zach is more likely than Paul and Frankie would have to be used if they got Vanessa, which means Donny has no place. They contacted Johnny Mac's brother, so they might go with that angel, but if not, Johnny Mac is a possibility if his career doesn't stop him. They would probably have Bridgette in because she followed the line of proteges that Chilltown started.

I don't think we'll get eight returning players or even an all returning player season and even if we did, it would feature quite a few non-factors)

I agree that season 15 is the new season 9 (or ever the new season 13, as none of those people will be back) and Amanda would only be considered if they went for eight returning players or a full-returnee season, the same with Howard. I also wouldn't be surprised if they try to swing Victor to the Survivor family. He'd be perfect if Survivor ever wants to bring back Redemption Island where he'll face-off against Joe Anglim.

• Big Brother
« Reply #461 on: September 21, 2016, 08:46:43 PM »
My top ten of BB housemates:

1. Jun Song
2. Dr. Will Kirby
3. Ian Terry
4. Danielle Reyes
5. Cody Calafiore
6. Paulie Calafiore
7. Frankie Grande
8. Christine Brecht
9. Mike Boogie Malin
10. Victoria Rafaeli

Paulie has removed Rachel Reilly-Villegas from this list. Marie/Andre, if I ever get on Big Brother, please let other fans see this list. Sucks will probably rip me to shreds for saying stuff like that Season 16 is better than Seasons 3 & 10 and for seeing a list that is like this.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #462 on: September 21, 2016, 08:51:32 PM »
You just know that production is hungry to get Zankie back together, I feel they will be a package deal and both are definitely returning (with Grodner rigging it heavily for them). I can't see Donny wanting to come back though. Yeah I agree, no one from 15 is coming back, but Elissa/Howard has a decent chance if they want a 15 rep, with Amanda returning only if Vanessa declines. One of them is returning since they are the only ones who feel the HBIC strategist, with Vanessa a the main priority

Production loved Natalie except for her eviction week when she became too much of threat (to win and AFP) thus threw her to the wolves, but I can see them bringing her back. Jonny Mac I can see declining and yes Paulie over Cody will return, it would also reignite the Natalie vs Paulie feud. I can't see Day returning again as a three-peat, considering she wasn't successful both times

Derrick said he will only return if its an all-winners edition or best of the best strategist type season, arrogant fucker
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #463 on: September 21, 2016, 09:18:56 PM »
OK Brodey, well thanks for crushing my dreams, and putting me back to the reality. :(  Now I know Aaryn will never come back, I have to deal with it :)  but i think she's great, to favorize her life and child over this. Nowadays, many people wouldn't do the same!!!! sadly

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #464 on: September 21, 2016, 09:55:00 PM »
Derrick said he will only return if its an all-winners edition or best of the best strategist type season, arrogant fucker
The bitch is scared he'll slayed by better players than him, he was so lucky in BB16 no one caught him exempt Nicole (who he immediately evicted for that)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #465 on: September 22, 2016, 12:47:14 AM »
Speaking of returnees, I don't know if I posted this list before, but this would be my preferred list of potential returnees, all hailing from recent seasons:

BB11: Natalie & Kevin (Lydia & Russell as alternates)
BB12: Matt & Ragan (Britney for the 3-peat as alternate)
BB13: Adam & Porsche (Kalia & Shelly as alternates)
BB14: Ian, Danielle, Shane & Wil
BB15: Amanda, Andy, Howard, Helen & Elissa (GinaMarie & Candice as alternates)
BB16: Frankie & Zach (Victoria, Christine & Donny as alternates)
BB17: Jackie & Vanessa (Johnny Mac, Becky, Meg, Shelli & Clay as alternates)
BB18: Victor, Bridgette, Natalie & Michelle (Paulie as alternate, Paul also alternate if he loses tonight)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #466 on: September 22, 2016, 04:03:41 AM »
Finale results

Nicole and Paul competed for the final HoH.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Paul won the competition and decided to evict James.

The jury then voted for the winner and the results were revealed.

James voted for Paul
Corey voted for Nicole
Victor voted for Paul
Natalie voted for Nicole
Michelle voted for Paul
Paulie voted for Nicole
Bridgette voted for Paul
Zakiyah voted for Nicole
Da'Vonne voted for Nicole

Nicole is the winner by a vote of 5 to 4. She wins $500,000 and Paul received $50,000. This is the first time in eighteen seasons that a female has beaten a male in the final two.

The top three in the vote for America's Favourite were Victor, Natalie and James. Victor received the most votes and wins $25,000.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #467 on: September 22, 2016, 04:05:36 AM »
I'm okay with the Snake winning, but REALLY DAY? REAAAAAAALLY? And then Natalie... and Zakiyah... WHAT THE HELL!

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #468 on: September 22, 2016, 04:15:23 AM »
All I can say is, the finale left me speechless. Da'Vonne just lost all respect, girlllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in full mindf**k right now. Geez man. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #469 on: September 22, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
I'm okay with the Snake winning, but REALLY DAY? REAAAAAAALLY? And then Natalie... and Zakiyah... WHAT THE HELL!
Natalie was genuinely disgusted by Paul's actions and she's been on A GIRL TO WIN EVEN IF I HATE HER movement since Day 1, was NOT surprised by her vote... James and Victor were the only guys she was voting for (and she won't even vote for them if Meech and Bridg were in F2)... He lost her vote the week she was evicted for treating her like trash, she was voting for anyone EXCEPT for Paul, not to mention his shit answer for her question, and you just know Corey sang like a canary to Natalie telling her all the shit Paul has said about her

Da'vonne has been saying for weeks she will be voting for Nicole

Zakiyah was Nicole's only female friend

Zakiyah, Paulie, Corey and Natalie were already locked votes for Nicole, regardles of what Paul could've said they were voting for her... Day, well let's say Grodner had a vote, and partially she also wanted a girl to win

Those 4 voting for Nicole was not a surprise, more surprised by James voting for Paul

I already knew Nicole was winning when the last female Natalie was evicted, they have been hungry for a female winner, and Groduction rigged it for her heavily, so not surprised at all
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:58:41 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #470 on: September 22, 2016, 09:54:04 AM »
Natalie is a lock for a future season, you don't get a lot of females in the Top 3 of AFP, the last one was Nicole... She also voted for Grodner's choice of winner

Of this season: Victor and Natalie are locks (Paulie as an alternate to serve as the villain against Nat/Victor, Bridgette, scrappy underdog storyline, Michelle if they need and unstable woman, Paul if Zach Rance declines)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:38:39 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #471 on: September 22, 2016, 11:30:21 AM »
Natalie was genuinely disgusted by Paul's actions and she's been on A GIRL TO WIN EVEN IF I HATE HER movement since Day 1, was NOT surprised by her vote... James and Victor were the only guys she was voting for (and she won't even vote for them if Meech and Bridg were in F2)... He lost her vote the week she was evicted for treating her like trash, she was voting for anyone EXCEPT for Paul, not to mention his shit answer for her question, and you just know Corey sang like a canary to Natalie telling her all the shit Paul has said about her

Zakiyah, Paulie, Corey and Natalie were already locked votes for Nicole, regardles of what Paul could've said they were voting for her... Day, well let's say Grodner had a vote, and partially she also wanted a girl to win

Those 4 voting for Nicole was not a surprise, more surprised by James voting for Paul

I already knew Nicole was winning when the last female Natalie was evicted, they have been hungry for a female winner, and Groduction rigged it for her heavily, so not surprised at all
I went to bed past midnight because of this. LOL. Now that I'm more cool off from this mess, I understand pretty much all votes, except Da'Vonne, I still don't get why she'll praise Nicole over Paul, buy anyway. Pretty much that. AND AT LEAST VICTOR HAD AFP! And the Top 3 was Victor and Jatalie, seriously? OMG. Ugh.

Marie, I'm totally on board with Groduction rigging this for Nicole. She did play the game more than James ever did this season, and people on Twitter are BLASTING production for doing this. Even past players like Jun, Frankie, and others like Rachel are PISSED at Nicole winning over Paul (Rachel stated in interviews and on her Twitter feed that she was #TeamPaul, but she still congratulated Nicole on her win). Also on the internet, Andy had a viewing party and was congratulating Nicole on her win and pretty much Twitter BLASTED him, with obvious reasons.

Anyway, Nicole might have a record (Only female to beat male at F2 in BB history - if Rachel was smart, she should've chosen Andrew over Porsche back in BB13, and the right female would've had the record), but she is HATED AF, like her proclaimed BFF Andy. I think Nicole's win is not the right thing since, these idiots basically rewarded a female that most of the game relied on the men, had a showmance that pretty much won't survive much after the show, didn't own absolutely anything she did and was being praised for "playing behind the scenes" from pretty much the beginning until Paulie was gone. So, I'm fine with her win, but overall, she was overplayed by the runner-up.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #472 on: September 22, 2016, 01:49:55 PM »
First of all, why do people act like Day is the one that decided the whole thing ? Bitch is one vote, her vote was only the deciding vote cause they read it on reverse lmao

And second, I don't think you can really complain about Paul loosing when he's the one who chose to go to F2 against Nicole. He would have won 8-1 against James and a good winner should know who he can beat and who he can't.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #473 on: September 22, 2016, 02:08:13 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 02:49:48 AMQuote from: BBDR16I'm okay with the Snake winning, but REALLY DAY? REAAAAAAALLY? And then Natalie... and Zakiyah... WHAT THE HELL!Natalie was genuinely disgusted by Paul's actions and she's been on A GIRL TO WIN EVEN IF I HATE HER movement since Day 1, was NOT surprised by her vote... James and Victor were the only guys she was voting for (and she won't even vote for them if Meech and Bridg were in F2)... He lost her vote the week she was evicted for treating her like trash, she was voting for anyone EXCEPT for Paul, not to mention his shit answer for her question, and you just know Corey sang like a canary to Natalie telling her all the shit Paul has said about her

I already knew Nicole was winning when the last female Natalie was evicted, they have been hungry for a female winner, and Groduction rigged it for her heavily, so not surprised at allI went to bed past midnight because of this. LOL. Now that I'm more cool off from this mess, I understand pretty much all votes, except Da'Vonne, I still don't get why she'll praise Nicole over Paul, buy anyway. Pretty much that. AND AT LEAST VICTOR HAD AFP! And the Top 3 was Victor and Jatalie, seriously? OMG. Ugh.

Marie, I'm totally on board with Groduction rigging this for Nicole. She did play the game more than James ever did this season, and people on Twitter are BLASTING production for doing this. Even past players like Jun, Frankie, and others like Rachel are PISSED at Nicole winning over Paul (Rachel stated in interviews and on her Twitter feed that she was #TeamPaul, but she still congratulated Nicole on her win). Also on the internet, Andy had a viewing party and was congratulating Nicole on her win and pretty much Twitter BLASTED him, with obvious reasons.

Anyway, Nicole might have a record (Only female to beat male at F2 in BB history - if Rachel was smart, she should've chosen Andrew over Porsche back in BB13, and the right female would've had the record), but she is HATED AF, like her proclaimed BFF Andy. I think Nicole's win is not the right thing since, these idiots basically rewarded a female that most of the game relied on the men, had a showmance that pretty much won't survive much after the show, didn't own absolutely anything she did and was being praised for "playing behind the scenes" from pretty much the beginning until Paulie was gone. So, I'm fine with her win, but overall, she was overplayed by the runner-up.
Day's vote wasn't surprising in retrospect, since she's been telling us that for week loooool, she was definitely swayed by production but credit due where its due, Nicole did GREAT with the jury QA, I didn't even think about how everyone knew her game because she was in BB16 and her game was out in the open, Paul kinda bombed his questions, even without the preferences of the jury, Nicole sweeped Paul in the QA

Nicole is an Andy type winner, its totally understandable why she's hated, since she only played the game after Zakiyah left. Groduction saved Nicole's ass multiple times, so her win was a Rachel/Jordan type win with Groduction manipulations. They probably guaranteed Day a bigger paycheck Lol

Jatalie rounding up the Top 3 is not surprising, they've been very popular for 98% of the season, I feel Victor won by a huge margin followed by Natalie then a huge margin then James
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #474 on: September 22, 2016, 03:45:34 PM »
I still think that Victor would be a good crossover for Survivor, I think he'd to better on Survivor whereas for BB, it would be Deja Vu for him. He's also got the "I got burned by being too loyal/trusting" story line that BMC had.

Paul/Bridgette for returning.