Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 28328 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #475 on: September 22, 2016, 04:36:06 PM »
My ranking of seasons.

1. Big Brother Canada 4 (Spring, 2016)
2. Big Brother US 16 (Summer, 2014)
3. Big Brother US 14 (Summer, 2012)
4. Big Brother US 12 (Summer, 2010)
5. Big Brother Canada 1 (Spring, 2013)
6. Big Brother US 2 (Summer, 2001)
7. Big Brother Canada 3 (Spring, 2015)
8. Big Brother US 11 (Summer, 2009)
9. Big Brother US 4 (Summer, 2003)
10. Big Brother US 7 (Summer, 2006)
11. Big Brother US 5 (Summer, 2004)
12. Big Brother US 17 (Summer, 2015)
13. Big Brother Canada 2 (Spring, 2014)
14. Big Brother US 6 (Summer, 2005)
15. Big Brother US 18 (Summer, 2016)
16. Big Brother US 1 (Summer, 2000)
17. Big Brother US 10    (Summer, 2008)
18. Big Brother US 13 (Summer, 2011)
19. Big Brother US 3 (Summer, 2002)
20. Big Brother US 15 (Summer, 2013)
21. Big Brother US 8 (Summer, 2007)
22. Big Brother US 9 (Spring, 2008)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #476 on: September 22, 2016, 06:13:34 PM »
1. Natalia Mercedes Negrotti - LOL at the Ex-NFL Cheerleader who was likely casted as just a pretty face and had pre-jury written all over her become one of the biggest strategic powerhouses this season, still AFP in my heart, royally screwed by Grodner, literal angel sent from heavens to save us from a Paulie victory, slayed Paulie, defender of women's rights, see you in BB All Stars 2, slayed Zakiyah, all-around goddess who deserves all love, her haters are 1000000% going to hell just for having bad taste, GODDESS AGAIN

2. Bridgette Dunning - cabbage patch kid, being a random comp threat despite having a wonky knee and a sprained ankle <3, slayer of Paulie, slayer of Zakiyah, loyal friend to Natalie, bad-ass, feminist queen
3. Michelle Meyer - OMG literally te best character development on this show, started out as a mean girl who terrorized the spy girls, THEN ended up being one after repenting for her sins and soon became BFFs with Goddesses Nat/Bridgette, from hating Bridgette with a fiery passion to hysterically crying screaming how much she loves Bridgette when she was evicted <3 BridgChelle for TAR as "former enemies/ironic friends"
4. Victor "Juan Snow" Arroyo - the great unevictable Puerto Rican Prince, deserved AFP, helped slay Paulie/Zakiyah, hands down the best male this season, see you in All Stars 2, grew hotter as the season went

5. Tiffany - a Rousso, that is enough reason for a high placement, and she's a trainwreck
6. Nicole - I literally don't know if I hate her or ironically love her, there is no color in the love-hate index that can define how I feel about her, the irony of the woman hater being the 1st woman to beat a man in the F2, have fun with your 500k and riding Corey's D
7. Da'vonne - she sucks at this game, but was an amazing narrator, hilariously trolled all of us by making us think she would vote for Paul then voted for Nicole lol
8. Bronte - honorary relatively high position for being part of the Spy Girls

9. Corey - was basic AF but was by default the best of the bros alliance (Victor not included) being unintentionally hilarious, banging Nicole for America to see, having the most vacant look EVER, making #NotGayCorey happen, being the least misogynistic person on his alliance, being the bro who actually cared about his showmance unlike the other two bro assholes also in a showmance
10. Frank -was at least nice to Bridgette

11. Paul - did her deserve to win against Nicole? 100% but like what Natalie Negrotti said, some shit he said was highly problematic and its hard to look past that, I do appreciate how he came in wanting to fame-whore but them played the hardest and was a good narrator, I would still take Zach Rance over him though
12. Glenn - who
13. Jozea - LOL no, just no, well see you on BB OTT
14. James - literal idiot of who destroyed Natalie's game, but his efforts to sabotage her popularity failed as she still made it to the Top 3 of AFP and likely had higher votes than him

15. Zakiyah - wow, just wow, embarassment, casting mistake, she was one of my pre-season faves then turned out to be the most useless character/gameplayer this season, she had a ~glimmer~ of hope in the jury house after verbally attacking Paulie then went straight up his ass, anyone who chooses Paulie over Day should look at themselves in the mirror and reflect about their life because that shit is messed up
16. Paulie - misogynist douchebag asshole, I must admit he was more entertaining than Cody, his rise to power was literally disgusting and his fall from power (CAUSED BY 3 WOMEN, THE DELICIOUS IRONY) was the most epic tihng to ever happen in TV history, that shit needs an emmy! Having this season blatantly rigged for him by having pre-season alliances and Groduction backing him, but turned out to be so vile and disgusting it all blew-up in his face, came in to the house already hating Natalie from the outside  ::) oh well he sucks and is a horrible human being, but at least he can sleep at night knowing he delivered more than his brother

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #477 on: September 22, 2016, 06:21:39 PM »
I think more fans saw her as the Victoria 2.0 as opposed to pre-jury, though it could've been given due to game circumstances.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #478 on: September 22, 2016, 06:31:32 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I think more fans saw her as the Victoria 2.0 as opposed to pre-jury, though it could've been given due to game circumstances.

Houseguests saw her as the Victoria 2.0, she had pre-jury written all over her pre-season, the designated "bikini girl" each season usually has no chance of winning even if she makes it far (Liz) or has no game at all (Kara, Amber). Very rarely does the bikini girl become a legitimate threat to win and turn out to be a great strategist... Fans (who watched the feeds) saw how she was influencing the game from behind the scenes, and how she had great instincts all throughout
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #479 on: September 22, 2016, 06:33:55 PM »
Nicole said that she heard that Day switched her vote after jury QA, not surprising given Paul's less than stellar answers and even with Nicole's nervous demeanor, her answers had more substance and thought to it.

Natalie also gave Paul the perfect opportunity to apologize for his answers and potentially get her vote, but instead gave the worst answer ever by saying, "oh I'm the crazy guy and shit like that" and didn't even answer her question, I feel a genuine apology could've made Natalie or Day give him their vote
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #480 on: September 22, 2016, 09:09:45 PM »
Happy with the winner and not being a resident on any of the US based forums didn't realise how much hate was around for Nicole.  Thought she played well, though would rather have seen Paul take the win.   Victor winning AFP surprised me too considering he didn't pick up any of the care packages.

Also felt it was a very flat finale - they just seemed to go through the motions (even with the jury questions) rather than put on an event.  BB Canada do their finales much better.  Then again, they dod everything much better.