Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 28074 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2016, 07:51:37 PM »
Paulie ain't getting a care package, he is universally hated, but I'm fairly certain he has the RT because #rigged

Last houseguest who got a lot of hate was Aaryn, Paulie isn't at that level but he's probably a distant 2nd in terms of how much he got backlash

Even Nicorey turned on Paulie <3 which pissed Vic/Paul off, they said Corey was next looool
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:13:05 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2016, 11:54:19 PM »
Paulie ain't getting a care package, he is universally hated, but I'm fairly certain he has the RT because #rigged

Last houseguest who got a lot of hate was Aaryn, Paulie isn't at that level but he's probably a distant 2nd in terms of how much he got backlash

Even Nicorey turned on Paulie <3 which pissed Vic/Paul off, they said Corey was next looool
Paulie is sooooo lame, he's threatened to quit the show if he's evicted on Thursday and goes to jury. He's really pissed with his PoV reward which is baking pies for his fellow HGs until the summer comes to an end.

HE'S LAME AF! I hate him but not on the same level as Aaryn, she was just a misunderstood bitch (racist AF tho).
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #277 on: August 16, 2016, 06:33:15 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:51:37 PMPaulie ain't getting a care package, he is universally hated, but I'm fairly certain he has the RT because #rigged

Even Nicorey turned on Paulie <3 which pissed Vic/Paul off, they said Corey was next loooolPaulie is sooooo lame, he's threatened to quit the show if he's evicted on Thursday and goes to jury. He's really pissed with his PoV reward which is baking pies for his fellow HGs until the summer comes to an end.

HE'S LAME AF! I hate him but not on the same level as Aaryn, she was just a misunderstood bitch (racist AF tho).
Yeah Aaryn was ignorant AF but she had no idea her words and actions were that vile

Paulie thinks he is doing good by being vile :\ I can't wait for thursday <3 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #278 on: August 16, 2016, 05:08:07 PM »
I would probably threaten to quit if I was nominated, TBH. I may threaten to quit watching if Paulie is evicted.

And Aaryn may sound ignorant, but I ruled her out as insensitive. She's also Southern. These are a different breed of Americans.

I'm sorry, I defend Paulie, if Natalie can flirt, so can he, I thought Frank's behavior was way worse than Paulie's or even Natalie's flirting. Natalie wants to blow up Paulie's game and she was just lucky that Paul/Paulie had a fallout, she can use Michelle for girl-power and that her showmance is pussy-wipped.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #279 on: August 16, 2016, 09:14:42 PM »
Paulie is getting evicted
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #280 on: August 16, 2016, 11:20:48 PM »
If he has the RT, that buys me another week, plus then he could still get POV or HOH, plus Corey could get HOH. If Paulie doesn't have the RT, I just hope that Paul isn't the next big target.

• Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: August 17, 2016, 05:06:26 AM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #282 on: August 17, 2016, 07:58:32 AM »
Nope Paul is sliding by at least till the Top 4, Nicorey and Victor would be targets ahead of him...

Even if Nicole/Corey get the HOH, Michelle/Victor are guaranteed to get the CP Co-HOH they will surely throw Paulie back OTB... Even Grodner has given up on Paulie with his OTTN5 edit this past episode, they probably won't rig it for him... He has a huge chance for the battleback since his only main competition is Bridgette, but he will be met by a revolving door since everyone now including Nicorey hates him

Supporting Paulie (a known misogynist) is like supporting Aaryn TBH and Aaryn could even be passed as ignorant, Paulie knows exactly what he's doing and threatening to have Bridgette/Michelle beaten up outside is just vile and disgusting
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #283 on: August 17, 2016, 05:15:17 PM »
Where is the footage of Paulie threatening to have Michelle/Bridgette beaten up? I have to go by footage, as people swore Frankie told Jocasta to "go kill herself", but I couldn't find footage of him saying that. Other than that comment (which I'm sure should've led to ejection, as that was like with Alex DeGale) how is Paulie misogynist? Like I said, Frank's idea of flirting was way worse than what Paulie was doing.

If Nicorey is the target, James, Victor, and Paul are better off keeping Corey because Corey could always be "one of the guys", whereas if Corey is evicted and Nicole becomes HOH, the guys should know that there's no way she's put up Natalie or Michelle because without Corey, I'd imagine Nicole would become pro girl-power.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2016, 05:38:23 PM »
Nicole will never be pro-girl power, the smarter decision is to evict Corey over her since he has more social tact than Nicole. Natalie hates Nicole and Michelle really dislikes Nicole, so the chances of those 3 working together is highly unlikely... Michelle is the important swing between Jatalie and Victor/Paul, but the latter wants to bring Nat to the F3 because the 3 of them have been together since "Jozea Days"

Paulie hates feminists and made multiple derogatory comments about Bridgette/Natalie/Michelle/Zakiyah

No clip online but he threatened that he/Cody will beat the two girls up and they will ruin Bridgette socially, something about Natalie never being able to go back to Jersey was also thrown in there
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2016, 05:41:26 PM »
Players will work together if it is in their best interest, regardless of whether or not they hate each other, they just need common ground.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2016, 07:59:23 PM »
Michelle is a small possibility, but Natalie is a never, Nicole hates girl power and even if she tries, the other two girls will be unresponsive, Michelle will remember that Nicole turned her back on her and Natalie will remember all the things Nicole talked about her...

Nicole might try to hook-up with Victor/Paul but she won't even try to align with Michelle/Nat, girl power is not in her nature
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #287 on: August 18, 2016, 04:57:44 PM »
Zingbot was terrible this year, his zings were mostly replications from previous years. I did like the "Zingbot for President" competition. However, Zingbot would make a horrible president because his zings would destroy the already-fractured relations with foreign countries.

He would say things such as:

"Hey Kim Jong Un, I hear you're a fan of Katy Perry. Too bad nobody's a fan of you ... Zing!"

"Hey Vladimir Putin, for an old guy, I hear you're really good at winter sports. Too bad you're not that good at keeping Crimea! Zing!"

"Hey ISIS, Hey ISIS, oops, I'm sorry, my bad, I only zing real countries! Zing!"

"Hey Cuba! I hear you're letting Americans travel to your country! At least when we plan to visit, we actually want to go back home! Zing!"

"Hey Britain, you've created some of the world's greatest treasures like tea, One Direction, and also ..... America! Zing!"

"Hey Germany! I hear you've been a stable and productive country for a few decades now! Maybe you can teach Somalia a thing or two! Zing!"

"Hey Canada, Ooooh Canada, I would try to zing you, but you'll just sit there and say sorry! Zing!"

"Hey Armenia! You guys seem like a nice, pleasant country! Too bad you're only successful creation is ... The Kardashians! Zing!!"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #288 on: August 18, 2016, 05:59:48 PM »
Yeah all of zingbots zings were straight up bad! Michelle had better lol moments in that episode alone compared to zingbot's Zings

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #289 on: August 19, 2016, 12:15:58 AM »
Paul's wasn't that bad though, his was probably the best.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2016, 01:22:52 AM »
Zingbot was a bit disappointing with his jokes, however, the competition's pinpoints were as accurate as IRL. LOL. These producers gave these folks lots of clues on what's happening outside with Trump & Clinton, but they're so out of place right now, that it's understandable why these didn't lead them to anything. LOL
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2016, 03:23:59 AM »
Zingbot was a bit disappointing with his jokes, however, the competition's pinpoints were as accurate as IRL. LOL. These producers gave these folks lots of clues on what's happening outside with Trump & Clinton, but they're so out of place right now, that it's understandable why these didn't lead them to anything. LOL

I'm sure 90% of BB housemates know nothing of politics. All these people care about is dating and partying.

Paulie is so humble and inspirational, I would've never been able to bake pies if I knew I was 100% getting evicted. I would be sleeping and making sure that the housemates responsible for my eviction will be blocked from social media.

Julie Chen confirmed that one of the first five jury members are going to return.

Paul had the round-trip ticket.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2016, 02:12:38 PM »
OMG what a birthday gift <3333

Paulie evicted and not having the Round Trip Ticket <333
Da'Vonne having the possibility to return <3333
Natalie finally getting her desired HoH <3333

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2016, 05:52:32 PM »
Paulie was a pussy about that pie punishment, he refused to do it and only did it after being scolded by the DR
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2016, 06:08:26 PM »
DR scolding or not, I still wouldn't have done it. Or I would've just left the pies in the oven. I'm a born-bled rebel.

• Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2016, 06:11:20 PM »
OMG what a birthday gift <3333

Paulie evicted and not having the Round Trip Ticket <333
Da'Vonne having the possibility to return <3333
Natalie finally getting her desired HoH <3333

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Da'Vonne would be the least likely to return because her track record in competitions is lower than any other housemate.

I do think it will be funny if Paulie comes back and gets Victor evicted. This would be a good set up for a "rivals" twist in the future.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:46:45 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

• Big Brother
« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2016, 07:40:01 PM »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/zachighman/would-you-rather-big-brother-18-edition-200ep

It was tough to choose between watching Frank shower or cuddling with Victor. Also, I'd love to have Cody as a brother, but we have the same name so it might be wierd. I wonder who from WoBB could cuddle with Nicorey or Zaulie.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #297 on: August 19, 2016, 07:57:20 PM »
Paulie also threatened to quit jury duty... The Victor vs Paulie feud already had closure, Victor already got Paulie evicted for his eviction in Week 2

I want Corey to be evicted this week, I'd rather he come back over Paulie, but Bridgette is the only realistic competition for Paulie in the Battle Back
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #298 on: August 19, 2016, 09:39:23 PM »
Natalie won HOH and Meech won Co-HOH CP, OMG two queens in the HOH room, the two people I care about being safe this week <3

Nicole is probably crying in a corner that two females are HOH <3 holy shit, Natalie wants to take a shot at Paul :O
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #299 on: August 19, 2016, 10:18:09 PM »
Paulie also threatened to quit jury duty... The Victor vs Paulie feud already had closure, Victor already got Paulie evicted for his eviction in Week 2

I want Corey to be evicted this week, I'd rather he come back over Paulie, but Bridgette is the only realistic competition for Paulie in the Battle Back

It may have had closure, but I just think it would be funny if Paulie managed to come back and made it an un-closure.