October 25, 2014, 09:09:27 PM by Jackie in Jaki's Boudoir

UPDATE :

I have talked with A and we're cool. She didn't know and she felt terrible. She said she doesn't want me to even question our friendship cause she values it too much.

Then I sent the guy a message :

Me : Please delete my contacts.
Him : Why ? Why are you doing this ?
Me : I know what you did.
Him : I don't know what you're talking about
Me : with A

30 minutes after :

A : he's panicking, he sent me a message
Me : what did he say ?
A : he asked why I told you

2 hours later :

Him : I don't know what you're talking about ?

bye felicia

[Comment on this topic

October 25, 2014, 01:48:23 PM by Jackie in Jaki's Boudoir

Ok so i'm in a strange story.

There is this argentinian actor I met in New York 3 years ago. We got along well and became friends quickly. I wasn't single at the time so there was no flirting. But since, as you know, I became single again; we started flirting.
Recently, he had to come in France for a professional meeting. I wasn't in my Paris house but in my Bordeaux house when he came, so he asked if he could come see me and stay at my place. I agreed of course.

So he came and we had fun, we got into some kind of "no strings attached" relationship. Lets say we liked each other.

Then he had to go, but he stayed in Paris a few days before leaving France. So I organized him some days with my friends so he could enjoy his stay. I asked my best friends to take care of him and show him around basically. I asked my Paris driver to drive them around. I reserved restaurants for them, I paid for activities and I arranged meeting with some powerful people to give him work opportunities. Because I'm that kind of host and I care about him.

I ask him one thing : "we are not a couple, you're free to do whatever you want. But please don't do anything with my friend. I won't see them the same way after this and I don't want that." He promised not to do anything.

When he is in Paris, I sent him a few texts to check on him but he rarely answer supposedly because he is "busy" and doesn't have internet. I get it, most of the times I take days to answer too.
Comes the day he has to go back to Argentina. He sends me a message before leaving and a selfie at the airport.

3 days after :

Me : "So how was your flight ? :)"

2 days after :

Him : Hey I had just five minutes of internet yesterday in the airport cause my cel didnt get wifi so it cut. It was a great trip cause i sleep the hole trip!" (copying and posting lol)
Me : So how did you like Paris ?
Him : It was awsome i love paris wanna leave there
Me : And how did it go with all the things I planned ? And my friends ?
Him : All you planned was great and your friends are so nice!
Me : did you see them outside of the things I planned ? :)
Him : No, I was too tired to do anything else jaja

2 days ago I received a call from one of my friend. She was part of the group I introduce to him.

"I don't know if I should tell you but I feel so bad I'd rather tell you now than have you find out... Your guy... He slept with your A" (A being one of my best girl friends).
"He slept at her place for two days, she took him to the airport. They were really into each other."

Now i don't really know how should I react. I am too hurt about the fidelity thing, we're not married or even in a proper relationship.
But the fact he promised he would touch my friend. The fact now I can't deal with that girl cause even though I love her she will forver be associated with this in my head. The fact they both decided to keep it from me. He lied. The disrecpect he had to do this when I was giving him so much.

I feel kinda dumb to give so much to someone and be treated like a fool in return. I'm not a careful person but i don't want to be either and now I feel like I should be more careful because otherwise boys are going to keep using me.

I haven't told him or her I know about it but I don't know what to say or how to act either. I feel like I should move on and forget the guy but at the same time I kinda want to kill them both.

Any advice ? How would you react ? What's your opinion ? Was I too naive ? Are men bastards ?

[Comment on this topic

November 03, 2013, 08:34:19 PM by Jackie in Jaki's Boudoir

Good evevening everyone!

Let me introduce you to "Jaki's Boudoir". I have stated many times how I believe Women are underrated in history. Therefore, here, I will try to reduce this and shine a light on those great women. Each of my post will be about a strong lady of history who has had an impact on our planet !

They can be great inspirations, horrible ladies, heroines or artists, they all are fascinating.

I will try to talk about them without being generic, hopefully not boring either or too long. I will add some anecdotes you can't find on wikipedia and probably some very biased comments (can't help it).

"Jaki's Boudoir #1" will be posted soon...

Spoiler for Hiden:
how did a dancer become public ennemy n°1 ?

[Comment on this topic

Pages: [1]

Topics in blog: 3

Categories

Views