Author Topic: Big Brother 12 UK  (Read 73911 times)

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
Big Brother 12 UK
« on: September 06, 2011, 07:48:22 PM »
Big Brother 12 UK launches this Friday at 9.30pm on Channel 5.

The launch will take place 24 hours after the Celebrity Big Brother final so that the house can be cleaned and some minor changes made.

The show will run for just 10 weeks, so those that thought back to back editions would be over-kill will be pleased as the total run of CBB8 and BB12 will be the same 13 week length as a normal BB UK edition.

The reason why BB12 is only 10 weeks is so that Channel 5 can avoid a clash with ITV1's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here which usually runs during the second half of November.

BB12 will be the UK's 24th Big Brother edition. This extends the record. The country with the next highest number of editions is Spain with 16.

Eviction shows will revert back to the old Channel 4 format of having a 1 hour highlights show, then a 1 hour break, then a 30 minute results and eviction interview show.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
Re: Big Brother 12 UK
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:23 AM »
I hope the evictee will be announced at the END of the highlights show, so it will avoid thumbnail spoilers on YouTube.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 08:44:16 AM »
Who will be the hosts of all spaces about Big Brother?

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »
I have a feeling there might be A: 20 housemates entering, or max of 20 housemates entering the house in the space of 10 weeks because there are 20 spots on Memory Wall.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
Not another Crab Eyes, please ::)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 07:18:02 AM »
Fourteen housemates will enter the house on Friday, and small teasers have been released about them all.

• Female, from Bromley. Likes to climb trees and walk naked with heels on around the house. Can do the limbo so well her head touches the ground.
  • Male, from Enfield, North London. Studying to be a therapist. Single, and would like to find a soulmate in the house. Can fit his entire fist in his mouth.
  • Male, 22, from Cheshire. He’s a ’150% Conservative’ entrepreneur and considers himself upper-class. Doesn’t have a sense of smell. Had the biggest hands at school and is yet to meet anyone with bigger.
  • Female, 25, from Manchester. Not a girly girl, hates talking about shopping and handbags. Only takes ten minutes to get ready.
  • Male, 23 from Peckham, South London. Runs a record label and produces his own music, has his own studio at home. Claims he pulled Pixie Lott five years ago. Modelled for Baby Gap as a child.
  • Female, 18 from South Shields. Obsessed with the colour pink, claims to have a gay chihuahua and is convinced she’s going to marry Dappy from N-Dubz.
  • Female, 30 from London. Model and holistic healer. Describes herself as a different species.
  • Male, from Solihull. Fat people make him angry. Says if he listens to sad songs he’ll mime it to himself in the mirror and he’s so good at it he can move himself to tears.
  • Female, 28 from the Wirral. Club hostess but doesn’t often strip, just gets paid for companionship. Says she’s got a walk-in wardrobe with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes.
  • Male, 28 from Windsor. Big animal lover – he recently saw a dying frog in his next door neighbour’s pond and picked it up, blew air in to it and brought it back to life.
  • Female, 19 from Tamworth. A keen wrestler, she says she goes to the gym twice a day and eats six or seven times a day, and spends all her money on food and protein.
  • Male, 27 from Newcastle. Works out six days a week, and parties until 8am. His mum is his best pal.
  • Female, 21 from Oxford. Can speak five languages, and can shake her bum so fast it looks like a blur.
  • Male, 30 from Weston-Super-Mare. Cries every time he gets his hair cut. He got more scout badges than anyone else by lying to his troop.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »
All housemates from England? Big Brother UK or Big Brother England?

Offline lennon

• Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 10:16:07 AM »
There are some fairly strong hints this morning that Pamela Anderson will be going in as a special guest tomorrow night too.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 10:57:05 AM »

• Female, 18 from South Shields. Obsessed with the colour pink, claims to have a gay chihuahua and is convinced she’s going to marry Dappy from N-Dubz.

Loos like a diva.

French

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 11:10:41 AM »
I hope it will be a female housemate like "Marie" from Secret Story 5. Cry etc :)
Oh and without the Live Feeds, Endemol could choose the winner because they broadcast what they want, so it's easy for them to do some "montages".

Can't wait to be tomorrow ;)

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »
Also they've reduced the duaration by 1 week, so it now only lasts for 64 days (9 weeks).

14 housemates is a lot for a 9 week edition, so hopefully there won't be anyone else entering after the launch.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 01:14:40 PM »
Also they've reduced the duaration by 1 week, so it now only lasts for 64 days (9 weeks).

14 housemates is a lot for a 9 week edition, so hopefully there won't be anyone else entering after the launch.

Actually it's not,

9 = 8 normal evictions
6/7 people in finale = 14/15 people all together, there probably is going to be double evictions too.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »
Thank god the real season is finally starting. I can't tell you how much I usually dislike celebritiy BB (if we're going to be honest only CBB2006 and 2007 were actually any goood) and this in particular has been pretty bad. With that said I still am excited about the regular season starting as the last one, in my opinion, was the best since BB2006.

French

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 01:54:50 PM »
7 girls, 7 boys ?
I think for nominations, maybe C5 & Endemol will propose the Secret Story Nomination Format.
One week, only girls could nominate (and must nominate boys) and vice versa.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 02:37:50 PM »
Male, 22, from Cheshire. He’s a ’150% Conservative’ entrepreneur and considers himself upper-class. Doesn’t have a sense of smell. Had the biggest hands at school and is yet to meet anyone with bigger.

Oh dear ::)

Im not gonna like this guy one bit, I hate the tories and what they stand for. He'll get booed badly ;D

Female, 18 from South Shields. Obsessed with the colour pink, claims to have a gay chihuahua and is convinced she’s going to marry Dappy from N-Dubz.

Sophie Reade mark 2 :D

Male, from Solihull. Fat people make him angry. Says if he listens to sad songs he’ll mime it to himself in the mirror and he’s so good at it he can move himself to tears.

Sounds like a pr!ck, even if he's good looking the girls will hate him for that :-X

Female, 19 from Tamworth. A keen wrestler, she says she goes to the gym twice a day and eats six or seven times a day, and spends all her money on food and protein.

Hmm, very interesting :)

Male, 27 from Newcastle. Works out six days a week, and parties until 8am. His mum is his best pal.

This guy will be the twenies favourite who gets in a fauxmance...

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 05:23:32 PM »
Unsurprisingly the LF will NOT be returning >:(

"As you know, we will not be making a 24 hour live feed from the house available online or on-air and believe that prioritising social media is the way to get people involved in the show".

That was from one of the C5 Team, cheeky gits :mad

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 05:57:14 PM »

Actually it's not,

9 = 8 normal evictions
6/7 people in finale = 14/15 people all together, there probably is going to be double evictions too.

4 people is more than enough for a final. So with 14 housemates, they can evict 10 housemates in the 8 weeks. No need for anyone to enter late.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 10:57:15 PM »
So, PAMELA ANDERSON is in the house, I wonder if this series will be like SS as The Vocie kept emphasising the word 'secret' and Pam even did the 'sshh' signal, hmm 8)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:26 PM »
So, PAMELA ANDERSON is in the house, I wonder if this series will be like SS as The Vocie kept emphasising the word 'secret' and Pam even did the 'sshh' signal, hmm 8)

There is a high possibility, Hope they do it well.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 11:38:51 PM »
Yay Pamela! Wouldn't it be awesome if she was an actual housemate?!

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2011, 09:54:46 AM »

I need an answer.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2011, 12:39:26 PM »
Well, the 150% Tory sounds like Freddie 2.0 .  ::)
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »

I need an answer.

No, anyone born in the UK can enter I believe, which is why Sara BB9 & Crab Eyes were allowed in the house. However so far it would appear every single HM is from England >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »
Well, the 150% Tory sounds like Freddie 2.0 .  ::)

And we all know how Freddie turned out didn't we ::)