My new Housemate Ranking:1. Tom
- Until tonight we hadn't seen much of him but he gained me respect for standing up for his friend 2. Louise
- Still a sweetheart, very down to earth and normal but not dull.3. Alex
- She came across well on the H/L shows last night4. Heaven
- An alternative to the aggressive black female persona, has her immature monets but overall she came out better than Rebeckah on tonight's H/L show.
5. Faye - I sort of like her, but this showmance being built up with Aaron may change my opinion of her...
6. Mark - Been seeing less of him recently but still think he's a nice guy, doesn't tend to get involved with the nastiness and politics in the house which is a good thing.
7. Jay - Don't really know what to say about him tbh.
8. Aaron - Really can't tell what I think of him, I don't like the new showmance set up between him and Faye and I think his personality has changed pretty quick considering he was all about playing the game last week.9. Harry
- I don't dislike him as a HM but I can't support his fox hunting hobbies 10. Anton
- He does talk out his backside doesn't he?11. Maisy
- The probelm with this girl is, she never does ANYTHING. Plus she appears to be Rebeckah's new sidekick.12. Rebeckah
- Defiantely dislike her, she's spiteful, hypocritical and aggressive, she defiantely handled the bed situation wrong, she should have had a quiet discussion to put her point across and she would have came offlooking better, instead she chose to scream at Heaven, call her a 'bitch' and accuse her of bullying, which is rich considering she was doing the same to Heaven the other day 13. Aden
- He's a snivelling, pathetic, spineless, backstabbing coward, he twisted everything Heaven said and caused tonight's argument, enough said.Pink = For Alex