Author Topic: Big Brother 12 UK  (Read 68544 times)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
Re: Big Brother 12 UK
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2011, 05:09:19 PM »
Jay and Anton are now annoying me
Aaron - I can't really decide if I like him or hate him, on one hand, he's handsome, very intresting housemate but he's arrogant, and quite honestly, kinda boring.

I agree with Rebeckah, if Harry doesn't want to be there he should walk, really, and Tashie should've be given a second chance.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »
Jay and Anton are now annoying me
Aaron - I can't really decide if I like him or hate him, on one hand, he's handsome, very intresting housemate but he's arrogant, and quite honestly, kinda boring.

I agree with Rebeckah, if Harry doesn't want to be there he should walk, really, and Tashie should've be given a second chance.

At the end of the day I would have preferred Tashie to stay but if C5 haven't fixed the voting or done a 'tongo' then no Tashie shouldn't get a second chance, she was evicted fair and square regardless of whether Harry wants to be there or not.

However it does annoy me that some people who auditioned would have loved the experience yet he's moaning about being there in the first place >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2011, 06:23:27 AM »
Given it's poor ratings so far, it was only a matter of time before they dropped below 1 million, and it happened last night.

0.9m rating (5.3% share)

Just over a week into a 9 week run, just how low can they go? And will C5 do anything to try and reverse the decline?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2011, 06:43:56 AM »
Given it's poor ratings so far, it was only a matter of time before they dropped below 1 million, and it happened last night.

0.9m rating (5.3% share)

Just over a week into a 9 week run, just how low can they go? And will C5 do anything to try and reverse the decline?

I don't think LF would hugely improve ratings but it would certainly keep them above 1m methinks, it gives us things to discuss, for example the race row could have been covered up had there been no LF, so there could be easily things going on right now that we will never know about.

Maisy mentioned having an argument with Alex which was surprising considering we never even got a clip of the row ???

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2011, 06:50:37 AM »
Harry has won immunity after winning an endurance task where you had to become a batter farmed chicken sitting on an egg :zzz

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »
Harry has won immunity after winning an endurance task where you had to become a batter farmed chicken sitting on an egg :zzz

Bah, Harry is boring  ::) :zzz

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2011, 07:32:57 AM »

Bah, Harry is boring  ::) :zzz

Tell me about it :zzz

I think Heaven is defiantely out next :'(

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2011, 08:18:55 AM »
I think BBUK needed a year or two year break atleast.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2011, 10:07:07 AM »

0.9m rating (5.3% share)

I don't think LF would hugely improve ratings but it would certainly keep them above 1m methinks, it gives us things to discuss, for example the race row could have been covered up had there been no LF, so there could be easily things going on right now that we will never know about.
I think restoring it now for this series would make little difference - people want it throughout.   It must come back in some form next year - C4 realised it needed to so found a solution - a solution which actually for me was better than the red button on Sky as it meant for the first time since the online feed was dropped (in BB7 or BB8 IIRC) you could truly watch 24/7 without them cutting to ads just as things got interesting.

The question now is how low will it go - I think it'll regularly be sub-1m at the weekends with The X Factor/Xtra Factor dominating Sundays and it getting squeezed by Downton Abbey, Spooks and The Xtra Factor on Sundays.   Midweek too it faces a tough challenge from ITV2 with The Only Way is Essex and X Factor USA.

It all deserves C5 right though - they were too quick to rush into it, haven't addressed a single issue which led to C4 axing it, pissed off the loyal fans by saying they're after the casual audience - yet still schedule it seven nights a week when the casual viewer has better things to do most nights.    And now for the next two months they're stuck with a show which only just about rates better than the shows it's kicked out of the schedules but costs a heck of a lot more.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2011, 10:21:12 AM »
So as World of BB mentioned, Last night's H/L show got just 925k viewers, a 5.3% share in the timeslot...

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2011, 02:14:29 PM »

0.9m rating (5.3% share)

I think restoring it now for this series would make little difference - people want it throughout.   It must come back in some form next year - C4 realised it needed to so found a solution - a solution which actually for me was better than the red button on Sky as it meant for the first time since the online feed was dropped (in BB7 or BB8 IIRC) you could truly watch 24/7 without them cutting to ads just as things got interesting.

The question now is how low will it go - I think it'll regularly be sub-1m at the weekends with The X Factor/Xtra Factor dominating Sundays and it getting squeezed by Downton Abbey, Spooks and The Xtra Factor on Sundays.   Midweek too it faces a tough challenge from ITV2 with The Only Way is Essex and X Factor USA.

It all deserves C5 right though - they were too quick to rush into it, haven't addressed a single issue which led to C4 axing it, pissed off the loyal fans by saying they're after the casual audience - yet still schedule it seven nights a week when the casual viewer has better things to do most nights.    And now for the next two months they're stuck with a show which only just about rates better than the shows it's kicked out of the schedules but costs a heck of a lot more.

Your right, they haven't listened to us at all, not only have they not fixed the mistakes made by 4 but they've also worsened the state of the show further, even more so than 4 have :-\

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »
I wonder if :

1. They bring Live Feed all of sudden, it will boost viewing figures

or

2. Cancel the show altogether mid-seaosn, woudln't that be a tlaking point o.O (sorry for bad grammar)

I kinda started liking Harry juuuust a lil bit, but not enough, Anton however is on the bottom, along with Aden (why was he throwing a hissy fit because he quit the competition?, same goes for Maisy, sore losers me thinks)

Aaron is so weird, he's like Jedward in sense that i can't seem to hate him or love him, it's like changing all the time.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: September 19, 2011, 10:14:08 AM »
1.24m (4.6%) tuned in for last night's H/L show

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: September 19, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »
I wish we'd had LF so we could have seen the Heaven-Rebeckah row last night :o :-\

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: September 19, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »
Rebeckah of all people accusing someone of bullying, what a cheek ::)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2011, 03:56:57 PM »
Go Tom ;D ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »
My new Housemate Ranking:

1. Tom - Until tonight we hadn't seen much of him but he gained me respect for standing up for his friend :)
2. Louise - Still a sweetheart, very down to earth and normal but not dull.
3. Alex - She came across well on the H/L shows last night
4. Heaven - An alternative to the aggressive black female persona, has her immature monets but overall she came out better than Rebeckah on tonight's H/L show.
5. Faye - I sort of like her, but this showmance being built up with Aaron may change my opinion of her...
6. Mark - Been seeing less of him recently but still think he's a nice guy, doesn't tend to get involved with the nastiness and politics in the house which is a good thing.
7. Jay - Don't really know what to say about him tbh.
8. Aaron - Really can't tell what I think of him, I don't like the new showmance set up between him and Faye and I think his personality has changed pretty quick considering he was all about playing the game last week.
9. Harry - I don't dislike him as a HM but I can't support his fox hunting hobbies :-\
10. Anton - He does talk out his backside doesn't he?
11. Maisy - The probelm with this girl is, she never does ANYTHING. Plus she appears to be Rebeckah's new sidekick.
12. Rebeckah - Defiantely dislike her, she's spiteful, hypocritical and aggressive, she defiantely handled the bed situation wrong, she should have had a quiet discussion to put her point across and she would have came offlooking better, instead she chose to scream at Heaven, call her a 'bitch' and accuse her of bullying, which is rich considering she was doing the same to Heaven the other day ::)
13. Aden - He's a snivelling, pathetic, spineless, backstabbing coward, he twisted everything Heaven said and caused tonight's argument, enough said.

Pink = For Alex

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »
The housemates nominated for eviction this week are:

Spoiler for Hiden:
HEAVEN & REBECKAH :-\

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #168 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:48 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

OH...
... MY ....
G ... O ... D ...

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:56 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

OH...
... MY ....
G ... O ... D ...

:'( :'( :'( :'(

It was pretty much inevitable, why can't we just boot Aden out :(

But out of the 2 I definately know who I want out...

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #170 on: September 20, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »
My new rankings for the day

1. Mark - he's still crack me up, his got really funny lines, but maybe Becks is right, maybe he is secretly playing a game? Atleast he's doing it well
2. Faye - She really grown on me rather quickly, she now seems very fun, I think if she continues she might become runner-up, she isn't a bitch or a w**re, a rarity these days.
3. Aaron - He surprisingly grown on me, but in the back of my head I still see him playing a game to gain viewers, which pissess me off because i don't see this format supporting any way of gameplay.
4. Tom - He's alright, so far, I thought he would've been much more entertaniing but isn't getting enough airtime
5. Alex - Same as Tom.
6. Louise - She's really boring me.
7. Maisy - Love how she's in there for fame but producers are barely giving her any air-time.
8. Harry - He's slowly grown on me, but don't like him enough.
9. Rebeckah - As much as she is the new Grace, she IS enteratining, and if she goes, the show WILL be slightly boring because no one will start arguements.
10. Heaven - She becomes rather annoying to watch now, especially how she was in the kitchen saying "Let's make it all positive", she is talking too much, and what she did to Becks was out of order (kicking her out of bed, then leaving) though Rebeckah had no right accusing Heaven for eating if she was only cleaning in the Store Room
11. Jay - He's gone down quickly, he's boring, and slightly annoying.
12. Aden - Worst..Rapper..Ever
13. Anton - I hate the guts out of him, shame he won't be nominated for long, long time.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:30 AM »
I think throwing Rebeckah out of the bed and then leaving was immature but Rebeckah calling her a bully is quite rich coming from her if im honest.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2011, 07:30:51 AM »
For anyone who didn't see last night here's how the nominations went:

AARON (0) - HEAVEN/REBECKAH
ADEN (1) - HEAVEN/TOM
ALEX (1) - HEAVEN/MAISY
ANTON (0) - HEAVEN/REBECKAH
FAYE (1) - HEAVEN/REBECKAH
HARRY (0) - REBECKAH/ADEN
HEAVEN (7) - FAYE/JAY
JAY () - REBECKAH/HEAVEN
LOUISE (0) - MAISY/REBECKAH
MAISY (4) - ALEX/MARK
MARK (1) - REBECKAH/MAISY
REBECKAH (8 ) - JAY/HEAVEN
TOM (1) - REBECKAH/MAISY

Red = Nominated
Green = Immune

P.S had to leave a space between the bracket and the 8 on Rebeckah's name to avoid a 8) face ;D

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2011, 07:36:43 AM »
Rebeckah is nominated  :(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2011, 07:40:08 AM »