Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Australia  (Read 65937 times)

Offline Matt91

• Mole
Re: Big Brother 9 Australia
« Reply #225 on: August 29, 2012, 03:52:10 PM »
Hey guys! Long time no post. While I haven't really been able to keep up with a lot of BBs lately I have been watching this one and I'm kind of curious to hear who you all are supporting at the moment?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »
Hey guys! Long time no post. While I haven't really been able to keep up with a lot of BBs lately I have been watching this one and I'm kind of curious to hear who you all are supporting at the moment?

Angie

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2012, 04:23:39 PM »

Queen Angie.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2012, 04:43:46 PM »
Yeah, defenetly Angie.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2012, 05:32:21 PM »
Right now my favourite males are Ben and Josh. Females Angie and Layla. Can't really pick just the one.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »
Right now my favourite males are Ben and Josh. Females Angie and Layla. Can't really pick just the one.
Yeah, Ben and Josh are great too, best guys for sure.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #231 on: August 30, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »
Yeah, Ben and Josh are great too, best guys for sure.
Very interesting! Angie's okay, but I think my favorite females are Stacey, Layla, and Sarah. As far as the males are concerned I like George the most. I'm not a huge fan of Michael as I think he plays up to the cameras too much. My least favorite housemate at the moment is Ryan as he adds literally NOTHING to the show.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #232 on: August 30, 2012, 10:53:35 AM »
Angie and Layla are the best (female) housemates of this season. They need to go in the final, and they need to win! Against everyone  :laugh:
Dangie y Dlayla

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #233 on: August 30, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »
1. Layla
2. Stacey
3. Angie
4. Josh
5. Michael
6. Benjamin
7. George
8. Zoe
9. Ray
10. Sarah

11. Estelle
12. Ryan
13. Bradley

I can't understand why Ray is being so rewarded, despite this being amazing, anybody smelling great producer manipulation? They are purposely feeding Ray good food so the other housemates despise him, thus, turning them against him, thus, nominating him, thus, giving the public the chance to easily get rid of them if they wish so.

I really hate the obvious manipulations of producers in recent Big Brothers (BBUK, BBUS, and small, but in theory effective in Australia)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: August 30, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »
While a second house was teased on the Launch show, it has been revealed that there is a second, fake house!

Last week the audience were handed signs that said, "save house number 1", "house 2 rules", "Tyson is hot", and "Paige <3".

Fake housemates in a fake house not at Dreamworld have been filmed. Seems like the housemates will be told there is a second house to increase how hard they try at competitions.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2012, 11:28:45 AM »
i was really into this show and now it has got so boring no game players no one turning up the drama what a waste
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2012, 01:03:09 PM »
A social media cause (https://twitter.com/hlfu_au) is offering $20,000 to any housemate that leaves the house of their own accord, and has attempted to reach the housemates via a pizza delivery, speaking through megaphones near the compound, and flying small toys with banners into the garden.

Here is a picture of the fake housemates.

On Sunday as Sonia finishes talking to the house, the production crew will intentionally make a 'mistake' and the second fake house will be revealed to the housemates. :D More pictures are available at http://www.bigbrother.com.au/pictures/253045/house-number-2-sorry-what.slideshow

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2012, 01:15:39 PM »
A social media cause (https://twitter.com/hlfu_au) is offering $20,000 to any housemate that leaves the house of their own accord, and has attempted to reach the housemates via a pizza delivery, speaking through megaphones near the compound, and flying small toys with banners into the garden.

Here is a picture of the fake housemates.

On Sunday as Sonia finishes talking to the house, the production crew will intentionally make a 'mistake' and the second fake house will be revealed to the housemates. :D More pictures are available at http://www.bigbrother.com.au/pictures/253045/house-number-2-sorry-what.slideshow

I think it'd be cool if BB threw in an added twist at some point and made a few of the "fake" housemates intruders. They could have them lie when they entered the house by having them say that BB moved a few of them to keep the numbers even between the houses.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
i was really into this show and now it has got so boring no game players no one turning up the drama what a waste

Really? I love the show, of all the English speaking BB this years (ok, out of BB Aus, UK and USA) this is the msot enteratinign, there's always soemthing funny.. And I completely disagree, about the "Game players".. There is no such thing as a Game player in the Traditional format of the game, if you try to "play a game" you will be seen through by the public, and voted off very quickly.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2012, 05:19:50 AM »
The twist of the second house seems to be a shock, and quite interesting. Angie and Estelle seem very close now. When they make up ? And tomorrow who do you want to see out of the door ? I prefer the bitch Benjamin even if he added drama to the house,and also because I want to see the triangle until the end  >:D

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2012, 08:07:46 AM »
I don't like Bradley at all and Ryan is boring as hell. Ben to stay!

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2012, 08:16:32 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of the Second House Twist. I really hated when they did it in Argentina, but I guess because they made it really boring. Let see how they are going to do in here

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2012, 04:48:04 PM »
How did it work in Argentina then.  I remember Germany doing a fake Austrian house which the HMs competed against - didn't know Argentina had done it too.

This will absolutely fail though because the detail in the fake house isn't there - the plain walls and obviously fake mirrors (just black screens) are a giveaway.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
How did it work in Argentina then.  I remember Germany doing a fake Austrian house which the HMs competed against - didn't know Argentina had done it too.
In Argentina the live shows were almost all about the Fake House, and stupid competitions between the original housemates and the fake housemates. It was funny in the first weeks, but they did it almost until the end of that season

There were some fake housemates, like Sonia, who were way more important than some of the original housemates ::), a HUGE FAIL from that season

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2012, 05:00:45 AM »
AND THE EVICTED HOUSEMATE IS (Very Close) :
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ryan with 32% to save

Percentages:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Bradley : 35%  :-X :-X :'( :mad
Benjamin : 33%
(almost evicted)
Ryan : 32%

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2012, 05:37:49 AM »
Thank God it was Ray and not Ben! Gosh! Bradley is so annoying!  :mad He's only a few months older than me (I turn 19 in December) and I do behave like he does sometimes, and I still don't get why in the world Layla is defending him?  ??? But no matter what it's still being seen as annoying.

My ranking:

1. Angie
2. Benjamin
3. Layla

4. Stacey
5. Michael
6. George
7. Sarah
8. Zoe
9. Josh
10. Estelle
11. Ray
12. Bradley
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2012, 05:53:54 AM »
 ::) I think I'm gonna stop watching BBAus, I don't know, it is the weirdest feeling in the world, it feels like such a boring unintresting show, yet I the content of pretty much all Daily Shows is so fun.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2012, 06:20:52 AM »
I'm kind of sad with this eviction. Ryan wasn't the most interesting housemate from this season, but I guess he was a nice guy. And it was so close with Benjamin, I really wanted to see him out :mad :mad

It's hard to do a ranking because I almost like all of them, but let see:

1. Layla
2. Stacey
3. Sarah
4. Michael
5. Josh
6. Zoe
7. Ray
8. Angie

9. Estelle
10. George
11. Bradley
12. Benjamin

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2012, 06:24:52 AM »
::) I think I'm gonna stop watching BBAus, I don't know, it is the weirdest feeling in the world, it feels like such a boring unintresting show, yet I the content of pretty much all Daily Shows is so fun.
Honnestly I already stopped. I randomly watch some daily shows when I have an envy to watch.

I'm kind of sad with this eviction. Ryan wasn't the most interesting housemate from this season, but I guess he was a nice guy. And it was so close with Benjamin, I really wanted to see him out :mad :mad
I guess his eviction is a way to us to know that Estelle is really going to be down when that's her turn. I hope so.

Of course, always suppositions by me  :-X

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2012, 09:31:16 AM »
Bradley DEF should've gone cuz I was starting to like Ryan  :mad  :mad

Ranking:
1. Layla
2. Angie
3. Benjamin