Author Topic: Big Brother 9 Australia  (Read 63836 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 9 Australia
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 10:43:02 AM »
I love this! :D

(the pics are quite large so I'll put it in a spoiler tag)

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:51:47 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2012, 02:41:09 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmsZPJ_80YY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmsZPJ_80YY</a>

OMG if the house is literally upside down I think that would be awesome! I'm excited for this edition to begin. :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-s3y0M3VfQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-s3y0M3VfQ</a>

19 days to go! There has been little information so far but it is known that there will be housemates from Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide and that last weekend, the producers were down to their top 25.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2012, 12:13:22 PM »
The new promo has the Prime Minister of Australia (obviously not really her :D) doing the 'Big Brother Shuffle'.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZQcDotlOs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZQcDotlOs</a>

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2012, 01:10:43 PM »
OMG!!! I just LOVE THESE COMMERCIALS!!! I think that Channel 9 is making a BIG effort by bringing BB back to the Aussies and I think this series will be HUGE!!! Australians ROCK! Period. I'm so excited to see this season, I really am.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2012, 06:06:34 AM »
every housemate has a secret but can they keep it
heres the new promo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmOgrDFVTeU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmOgrDFVTeU</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2012, 08:31:19 AM »
Yep, it looks like it will be similar to the secrets edition of German BB, not an all out Secret Story.

And the evictee's walk through the crowd is no more. It now looks similar to other worldwide editions of BB, most obviously the UK stage (especially with the rumours of the 'eye' door like we see Brian walk through on a Friday).

A website leak has confirmed no life feed, no 'premium' content as we saw in previous Big Brother Australia editions and Facebook voting.

The fourteen housemates will enter on the 12th, but it won't be shown until the 13th.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »
no live feed sucks i wont be watching i guess
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »
Can't wait! Live Feed or Not  ;D

Thank you OMGItsPhil

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »
the launch will also not be live its pre recorded on the 12th and they are not allowing anyone to bring in any sort of recording items at all

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2012, 08:26:58 PM »
Yes, that's what OmgItsPhil said on his post :)
They will enter Sunday and we're only going to see everything Monday. I think for us, it's going to be Monday, midday :P

Offline jmracette

• Housemate
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 09:08:26 PM »
Finally, an English-language Secret Story(-ish)!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2012, 05:26:36 AM »
Yep, it looks like it will be similar to the secrets edition of German BB, not an all out Secret Story.

And the evictee's walk through the crowd is no more. It now looks similar to other worldwide editions of BB, most obviously the UK stage (especially with the rumours of the 'eye' door like we see Brian walk through on a Friday).

A website leak has confirmed no life feed, no 'premium' content as we saw in previous Big Brother Australia editions and Facebook voting.

The fourteen housemates will enter on the 12th, but it won't be shown until the 13th.

Some things looks good, but I was excited for that BB cause I thought it was going to be a mix of the previous BB Australia and former SS France, but without livefeed it's kinda disapointing... They will manipulate and everything... And the kick-off being pre-taped is not a great sign to me neither..

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2012, 06:44:39 PM »
This is a forum for Big Brother, drama is bound to happen, and I don't think we have big restriction on that, quite frankly, the more drama, the more i love being on this forum! Hi five Bea ;)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2012, 07:24:04 PM »
1. I love BB! I love watching BB UK and GH Spain !!
2. I just answered to Jmracette about what he says. He is glad finally there's an english language "SS Format".
3. GrahamUKFan/spongebob, I don't think the discussion is between you and I.
4. I don't know why are we wasting our time about a transformation of my words. Yes I love SS more than BB, so what? If someone wants to be a jerk, he's free to be a jerk, if someone wants to be a nice person, he's free to be a nice person, if someone doesn't like water, he's free to doesn't like water.

Oh and I don't remember where/when I said I dislike BB  ::)
So now, I'm leaving this forum because some people are voluntarily annoying.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2012, 07:27:57 PM »
I'm also glad to see a variation of Secret Story in English, seeing as I don't speak Portuguese or French (sadly). And to be perfectly honest, we have no idea how they are going to work the Secret aspect anyway, it might be actually just like the French did, the French only have a "different" variation of the big brother voting format (Vote to save, Inter-changeable nominations). Just because it's not called "Secret Story" doesn't mean it can't use the format, i would like to remind you that Loft Story (what was before Secret Story pre-2007) also used the voting format of girls nominations boys one week and boys nominating girls the next week.

I for one believe that the best mesh of Big Brother and Secret Story is to use American Big Brother format + the Secret Story aspect, THAT would make it the ultimate game-show if you ask me.

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2012, 06:27:02 AM »
housemate ads -who will go in find out monday at seven on nine
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7SmUjDnAk4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7SmUjDnAk4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNGXFomnBM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UNGXFomnBM</a>

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2012, 07:43:44 AM »
When is the airdate again?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2012, 07:55:51 AM »
When is the airdate again?
Next Monday at 7pm (Australian Time)
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2012, 08:53:23 AM »
This is World of Big Brother:

After looking at the argument here, I decided to delete the posts related to the argument, as it was getting big out of hand. Regardless of what BB Australia meant by "Everyone has a secret", we don't really need a fight between if it's like BB Germany or Secret Story.

My rule for this thread it not to resume the fight, or otherwise the thread will remain locked until the day after the Launch episode, August 14, Eastern Time.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
This is World of Big Brother:

After looking at the argument here, I decided to delete the posts related to the argument, as it was getting big out of hand. Regardless of what BB Australia meant by "Everyone has a secret", we don't really need a fight between if it's like BB Germany or Secret Story.

My rule for this thread it not to resume the fight, or otherwise the thread will remain locked until the day after the Launch episode, August 14, Eastern Time.

Aw gawd you're tempting me Dan xD

Anyways, so the air date is 13th?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »
Anyways, so the air date is 13th?

Yes, the launch occurs on the 12th (Sunday) but it won't be aired until the 13th.

What probably shocks me the most about the upcoming edition is not the secrets, not the lack of live feed (I expected them to follow in Channel 5's scrimpy-saving footsteps), but that the show will air at 7pm. ;D ;D As an article at take40.com puts it (http://www.take40.com/news/33300/new-big-brother-australia-on-monday---trying-to-be-family-friendly!):

That means there'll be no more steamy 'Big Brother Uncut' aka 'Excuses To Watch People Shower Naked.' Don't pretend that's not why you watched.

Offline anto424

• Housemate
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2012, 09:14:40 AM »
well they probabley want big brother to appeal to all audiences  instead of adults only

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2012, 10:57:21 AM »
I'm not going to lie I think my comment being removed when all I was doing was pointing out the truth is a bit tedious but it's not my forum so whatever.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2012, 02:18:40 PM »
I'm not going to lie I think my comment being removed when all I was doing was pointing out the truth is a bit tedious but it's not my forum so whatever.

TBH, your comment wasn't bad at all, I wanted to remove the whole conversation.  ;)Your post would've looked random if the other posts were deleted and not your part ofthe aerguement.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2012, 03:18:42 PM »

TBH, your comment wasn't bad at all, I wanted to remove the whole conversation.  ;)Your post would've looked random if the other posts were deleted and not your part ofthe aerguement.

OK, that's fine.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"