Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 82191 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
Frank is obviously a much bigger threat than Kara, I just have no idea whatsoever why people are contemplating keeping him?

Me too! But i still Hope for Kara. The meeting of the houseguest are help Kara...i think.
She's my favourite newbie.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2012, 07:25:37 PM »
So updates on the week so far:

What we've seen in the episodes.

12 houseguests and the four mentors enter the house and compete for HoH - Britney's team win and Willie is HoH, Dan's team loses and he evicts Jodi. Jodi is not sequestered and is really sent home for good.

The coaches compete in their own competition, which replaces the Have-Have Not Competition and Mike, as the winner, chooses Ian to be immune from the first eviction.

Willie nominates Frank and Kara.

What we know from the feeds.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank, Kara, Willie, Danielle, Shane and Wil competed for the PoV. Shane won the PoV and did not use it.

The house has been flip-flopping for days on who to evict. Last time I checked it was Kara but it looked late last night that Dan was attempting to persuade a few to evict Frank. Now I have no idea who will go, although I think it's likely to be Frank (he was nominated more or less for the same reasons Braden from BB11 was in week 1, he's popular with everyone). Frank and Willie set out an alliance between the two. Janelle was attempting to convince a few to cause a tie, and for Willie to decide, not for strategic reasons but because it would be 'fun to watch' or something along those lines. ::) Third time in the game and she still hasn't learnt.

Willie is convinced that the coaches will be entering the game at some point (which to me totally seems like a foregone conclusion) and so at this moment is in the HoH room with most of the new players telling them that they need to play their own game because the coaches are at this moment just trying to make it easier for them once they do begin playing.

To me it seems obvious that the coaches will enter the game soon, as after this eviction, there will only be ten hosueguests, so in week three the jury will start, and that seems far too early for me.

I never thought I'd be saying this but right now, Willie is the smartest one in there.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2012, 07:42:11 PM »
I'm shocked to see how smart Willie (and shockinlgy he's a freakin' Hantz) is and with the dumb-ass producers BB USA has we all can expected that "out of the sudden" the coaches will enter the game at a certain point and also I think this season will be lasting nearly as long as Dan's season lasted (71 days).

I think that either Ian or Dan will be thinking on how Willie can be evicted. It'll be pretty hard for him to hide the fact that he's a sibling of one of the most hated Survivor castaways ever.

Anyways, I'm a #TeamJanelle fan! I think she's just awesome! Period.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2012, 07:44:53 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Joe has told Janelle that Willie 'got information' (obviously from the Diary Room) that the coaches will be entering the game at some point and just before the feeds were cut Janelle said the contract she signed said there was 'no possibility' of the coaches entering the game. Janelle says that the coaches do not get a vote in the jury, do not even go to jury, and that in bold print in her contract that she could not compete for the grand prize.

Yet again the Diary Room is giving out information or trying to sway votes - I suspect that this is to keep Frank over Kara. Just like how the DR convinced Amber and the others to evict Kail over Eric in season 8, and stopped Britney from using the veto on Kristen and then Rachel in season 12.

I think that either Ian or Dan will be thinking on how Willie can be evicted. It'll be pretty hard for him to hide the fact that he's a sibling of one of the most hated Survivor castaways ever.

Everyone knows he's a Hantz now.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Joe has told Janelle that Willie 'got information' (obviously from the Diary Room) that the coaches will be entering the game at some point and just before the feeds were cut Janelle said the contract she signed said there was 'no possibility' of the coaches entering the game. Janelle says that the coaches do not get a vote in the jury, do not even go to jury, and that in bold print in her contract that she could not compete for the grand prize.

Yet again the Diary Room is giving out information or trying to sway votes - I suspect that this is to keep Frank over Kara. Just like how the DR convinced Amber and the others to evict Kail over Eric in season 8, and stopped Britney from using the veto on Kristen and then Rachel in season 12.

Everyone knows he's a Hantz now.
Thanks for the tip Phil!! I just hope Willie does not win, though, he's just a little bit nicer than his brother Russell.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »
I like Ian, Kara and Shane a lot.

I love Jenn and Jojo! They are both from NYC as well, so its part of a hometown pride type thing ;)

Jojo is goregeous  :-*

As for coaches, I LOVED Britney in BB12, and I'm sure I'll love her this time around :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:39:51 PM by NYCDanny95 »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2012, 11:01:27 PM »
Hate the coaches twist as although better than Dynamic Duos last year, the inevitability of them at some point entering the game (and the coaches are 100% confident they will) just makes it even worse.

Also with the Coaches Challenge replacing the Food/Have Not comp it means for the people not picked to play the Veto they will take part in no competitions from one HoH comp to the next.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2012, 11:33:14 PM »
I feel so bad for Ian, because he is getting labeled as a creep, its rather sad to watch, is he socially awkward?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2012, 04:20:25 AM »
I know that Wikipedia is not a reliable source for details but it appears there that Survivor: The Philippines will premiere on September 19 with a 90-minute episode, if this ends up being true, this season will last as long as the previous one (75 days).

I think that BB should be longer for a longer time. Producers can make an experiment by having a longer season with even more housemates, just if this season makes possible another one.

The season premiere was seen by 7.18 million and Sunday's episode was watched by 6.21 million. It seems that this series will see its ratings similar to those of BB11-BB12.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2012, 06:46:24 PM »
1.Kara
2.Ashley
3.JoJO
4.Danielle

5.Jenn
6.Shane
7.Frank
8.Ian
9.Joe
10.Willie
11.Wil

Coaches

1.Janelle
2.Britney

3.Boogie
4.Dan

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2012, 08:35:32 PM »
I feel so bad for Ian, because he is getting labeled as a creep, its rather sad to watch, is he socially awkward?

I just spoke with a girl I knew from school who went to High School with Ian (we're from Pittsburgh) and she says that he was very mature for their age and is was very well-mannered and presented him very sophisticatedly. Then, I told her he was running through the house naked, which shows the irony and difference of how people acted in high school verses what they do on television.  ;D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2012, 10:50:04 PM »
OMG I hate Mike so much. He think's he's the best player, which he isn't by far, and he's not even the best coach!?!?!

He's a certified annoying idiot and in my opinion, he's the only thing bad about this season.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2012, 03:01:51 AM »
In the highlights, it was Britney that told Willie that she thinks they will be entering the game.

In the feeds, Willie and Britney agreed that Willie would hold a meeting and tell them that the coaches could be entering the game, but on the highlights, it appears that Willie goes against Britney by telling everyone.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Kara is the second housemate evicted from the house with 5 of 8 votes cast.

Ashley - Kara
Danielle - Frank
Ian - Kara
Jenn - Kara
Joe - Kara
JoJo - Frank
Shane - Frank
Wil - Kara

Ashley, Danielle, Frank, Ian, Jenn, Joe, JoJo, Shane and Wil competed for HoH this week. Shane was eliminated first, followed by Ashley, Danielle, Ian, Jenn, Joe, JoJo all on one question. Frank beat Wil in the final question and is the HoH for the week. You can tell just how sick Willie feels. :D

Just before the show finishes, Julie announces to the the house that the coach that wins the coaches competition can either keep one of their players safe or can choose to trade one of their players for a member of another's team.

My favourites list:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Houseguests -
1. Ashley
2. Jenn
3. Ian
4. Shane
5. Danielle
6. Wil
7. JoJo
8. Frank
9. Willie
10. Joe

Coaches -
1. Janelle
2. Dan
3. Britney
4. Mike
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:34:59 AM by OmgItsPhil »

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2012, 04:14:47 AM »
@Phil - You forgot to rank JoJo, FYI, as I knew there are ten players left

And . . .
Spoiler for Hiden:
Kara foloows the same fate that we've seen the past four seasons, and I even predicted Kara would follow the same tradition: The second boot for the past four seasons have been a female model

Season 11 = Laura
Season 12 = Monet
Season 13 = Cassi
Season 14 = Kara

And here's my rank

Spoiler for Hiden:

1. Ian
2. Jojo
3. Jenn
4. Frank
5. Shane

6. Ashley (I like her, but she's furniture right now)
7. Wil
8. Danielle
9. Joe
10. Willie

I also think Willie & Shane are expected to be nominated next week, with a great chance of Jojo nominated due to the fact Willie/Shane might get POV or even get immunity from Britany possibly.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2012, 04:39:09 AM »
@Phil - You forgot to rank JoJo, FYI, as I knew there are ten players left

And . . .
Spoiler for Hiden:
Kara foloows the same fate that we've seen the past four seasons, and I even predicted Kara would follow the same tradition: The second boot for the past four seasons have been a female model

Season 11 = Laura
Season 12 = Monet
Season 13 = Cassi
Season 14 = Kara

And here's my rank

Spoiler for Hiden:

1. Ian
2. Jojo
3. Jenn
4. Frank
5. Shane

6. Ashley (I like her, but she's furniture right now)
7. Wil
8. Danielle
9. Joe
10. Willie

I also think Willie & Shane are expected to be nominated next week, with a great chance of Jojo nominated due to the fact Willie/Shane might get POV or even get immunity from Britany possibly.

Whoops thanks for that Dan, I've added her to my original post now.

I definitely think that Willie and Shane will be nominated, which realllllly puts Britney in a tight position, as she can either:

1. Win the coach's competition and swap Willie, but she has reasoned that then Frank will keep Willie and Shane will be evicted.
2. Accept the loss.

If I was her, I would attempt to talk to Frank and the other coaches and try and get them to throw the coach's competition so she could win, but tell them she will use the win to make Shane immune and accept Willie's eviction, or, if she's feeling pretty ballsy, attempt to win the coach's competition and swap Willie with Danielle. Willie will still be a target and there's a possibility Dan will also be evicted.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2012, 03:12:11 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Good job Willie! You got Kara out who was a weak player, and now Frank is HoH!  ::)
Let me just say...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTJmPRt7oOE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTJmPRt7oOE</a>

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:13 PM »
There are any live streaming or free channels in order to follow the episodes , because i really want to watch this season  :ali

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2012, 11:48:34 PM »
My new ranking:

1. Ian
2. Daniele
3. Willie
4. Frank

5. JoJo
6. Shane
7. Ashley
8. Jenn
9. Wil

10. Joe (I can't stand him screaming all the time in the Diary Room)

Coaches:

1. Dan
2. Janelle
3. Boogie

4. Britney

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
Bea, Willie wants to Keep Kara.
I'm so sad of her, but she's in secuester. So...she had chances to come back in the game  ;D like's other divas was does like Sharon (BB9) And Amy (BB3)  ;D
I'm didn't rooting for anybodi. I still rooting for Kara Monaco #BringthePlaymateback

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2012, 11:54:57 PM »
My ranking:

1. Danielle
2. JoJo
3. Shane

4. Willie
5. Ashley
6. Joe
7. Ian
8. Wil
9. Frank
10. Jenn

Coaches:

1. Janelle
2. Dan

3. Mike
4. Britney

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2012, 01:41:24 AM »
I was sad when I saw Kara evicted. I think that those who voted for Frank thought waaaay smarter than those who voted for her. Get ready y'all, this guy is ready to kick some butt!

And it's almost a done deal that Willie will be evicted on Thursday! Hahahaha

My ranking as of right now is the following:

1. Shane
2. JoJo
3. Willie

4. Wil
5. Ian
6. Ashley
7. Danielle
8. Jenn
9. Joe
10. Frank

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2012, 04:51:48 AM »
Willie has been ejected from the house. According to Janelle on the live feeds, he threw pork rinds at her  ???, kicked the have have not room door and headbutted Joe (I would have done too with that annoying screaming :D) so obviously the production couldn't leave him in there until Thursday.

The HoH has made their nominations
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank has nominated Shane and JoJo. Shane is the target, and if he wins the veto Mike agrees that Danielle should be sent home. Ouch for Dan in that scenario.

It's worth noting for nothing more than trivial purposes that the second week is never good for Britney - in season 12 it was this season she was nominated against Monet, her best friend in the house, and now she is down a team member and the other two are on the block.

Personally I hope that Shane can pull it out of the bag and win that veto. Although I don't want to see Danielle go home either so it's a tough situation. Although I hate what Dan said about Danielle after the eviction - he said he was just going to "let her float" to week 7. >:(

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2012, 04:55:17 AM »
Willie has been ejected from the house. According to Janelle on the live feeds, he threw pork rinds at her  ???, kicked the have have not room door and headbutted Joe (I would have done too with that annoying screaming :D) so obviously the production couldn't leave him in there until Thursday.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank has nominated Shane and JoJo. Shane is the target, and if he wins the veto Mike agrees that Danielle should be sent home. Ouch for Dan in that scenario.

It's worth noting for nothing more than trivial purposes that the second week is never good for Britney - in season 12 it was this season she was nominated against Monet, her best friend in the house, and now she is down a team member and the other two are on the block.

Personally I hope that Shane can pull it out of the bag and win that veto. Although I don't want to see Danielle go home either so it's a tough situation. Although I hate what Dan said about Danielle after the eviction - he said he was just going to "let her float" to week 7. >:(

If Willie was removed, does that mean Jodi and Kara have a chance to come back? :Ang

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2012, 02:30:51 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

If Willie was removed, does that mean Jodi and Kara have a chance to come back? :Ang

Housemates are never replaced in BBUS. However, given that we started with twelve players and we are down to nine as of now, it clearly looks like the coaches will become players as now we can say we have had fifteen players follow through with one of them gone day one and it can be like BBUS 7-9.

And I'm glad Willie is gone. I thought we'd have to put up with him until at least Thursday. I'm glad that he is gone before then. Maybe the Hantz' can be named a bigger Reality TV Trainwreck than Jon/Kate & the Kardashians.

Oh, and I found a cool and totally cliche name for a fanbase for Ian: SHALER GANG!

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
I want Kara come back, like's Sharon in BB9.  :D