Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 72943 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »
So, why does Frank keep his HoH and Michele Noonan didn't in BB 11?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2012, 03:00:46 PM »
I have that same question on my head too!!

Anyways, I think that the production needs to start doing casting twists once again (of course, with the newbbies NO with the former HGs, makes no sense at all) or twists INVOLVING THE HOUSE. This season's ratings are going downward once again, Wednesday's episode was seen by 5.9 million viewers while Kara's eviction was seen by 6.2 million.

This season compared to the previous two is more interesting and a bit less predictable than BB12 but not as watchable as BB13 was. And Willie's eviction, well, the Hantz have been known as a bunch of bullies, seems that Brandon was the nicest one of all but Willie and Russell are just technically the same thing, they even look like twins.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »

All of this happened before the nominations were made. Frank keeps his reign because of this.

In BB11 the week Michele was Head of Household was a double eviction episode week. But due to Chima's ejection Big Brother re-formatted the events to be like a double elimination week. Chima was ejected after the nomination ceremony and prior to the Veto. Since Chima was Michele's target for eviction when she was ejected Big Brother considered her reign over and then went ahead and competed for the next HoH in place of the Veto.
Spoiler for Hiden:
In this scenario, while Frank was discussing putting up Willie for eviction (and would have if given the chance) he didn't actually make his nominations. So it would be unfair to him to win HoH but not nominate anyone. So they have to play the week out.

Big Brother has several options here based on this season and past seasons and the contracts:

1. Big Brother can remove an eviction later on down in the season. -- Big Brother did this in BB2 in order to make the amount of Housemates last the duration CBS set for the show.

2. Returning Housemate - Big Brother can start to sequester the evicted Housemates and either allow the Housemates/Coaches to chose who returns, allow the public to chose or do a hybrid vote of public/house votes.

3. Coaches become Housemates - Big Brother can have the coaches become Housemates either outright or if a coach looses all their Housemates allow that coach to become a genuine Housemate.

4. Intruder/New Housemate - This option is very unlikely but the contracts the Housemates sign do allow for Big Brother to send in an alternate from the casting process. Unlike other countries if Big Brother exercises this option in America if the Intruder wins the grand prize the money will be pro-rated based on the number of days the Intruder spends in the House.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2012, 03:46:12 PM »
Frank nominated before Willie was ejected. Each week the HOH nominates in the DR before the ceremony and is not allowed to change their mind. The ceremony is just for show - exactly as it is with the veto ceremony (in BB13 Britney begged for nore time as she was seriously considering using the veto on Rachel but the DR said she had to decide then and there). So effectively Frank had nominated.

Michele also says that she was told by the producers that a HOH's reign is over when a houseguest is out and that her original target was Natalie. Had she been allowed to carry on she could have easily won. I guess Michele was not the producer's favourite, but Frank probably is.

I just hope Shane wins the veto, because then it all comes back to bite production in the ass because Danielle AND Dan will leave. Although they'll probably try anything to keep them safe in that scenario.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2012, 06:56:30 PM »
Willie has been ejected from the house. According to Janelle on the live feeds, he threw pork rinds at her  ???, kicked the have have not room door and headbutted Joe (I would have done too with that annoying screaming :D) so obviously the production couldn't leave him in there until Thursday.

The HoH has made their nominations
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank has nominated Shane and JoJo. Shane is the target, and if he wins the veto Mike agrees that Danielle should be sent home. Ouch for Dan in that scenario.

It's worth noting for nothing more than trivial purposes that the second week is never good for Britney - in season 12 it was this season she was nominated against Monet, her best friend in the house, and now she is down a team member and the other two are on the block.

Personally I hope that Shane can pull it out of the bag and win that veto. Although I don't want to see Danielle go home either so it's a tough situation. Although I hate what Dan said about Danielle after the eviction - he said he was just going to "let her float" to week 7. >:(

If Willie was removed, does that mean Jodi and Kara have a chance to come back? :Ang

Housemates are never replaced in BBUS. However, given that we started with twelve players and we are down to nine as of now, it clearly looks like the coaches will become players as now we can say we have had fifteen players follow through with one of them gone day one and it can be like BBUS 7-9.

And I'm glad Willie is gone. I thought we'd have to put up with him until at least Thursday. I'm glad that he is gone before then. Maybe the Hantz' can be named a bigger Reality TV Trainwreck than Jon/Kate & the Kardashians.

Oh, and I found a cool and totally cliche name for a fanbase for Ian: SHALER GANG!

But that isn't true. In Season 9, Sharon came back because Joshuah's partner Neil walked. In season 13, Brendon came back because Dick walked. On top of that, I asked if one of the evicted housemates (Jodi, Kara, and TBA) were going to have chance to return, not a brand new person coming in.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:34:17 PM by DarkFireYoshi »

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2012, 02:25:32 AM »
i like the house....but Dan's team is a whacked....Jodi and Kara left him. Only Danielle remains...how poor. (but i know she can do it)  :)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2012, 02:38:30 AM »
My Favorites List:

Current Housemates:
1. Jenn :ali :ali :ali
2. Shane ;D ;D
3. JoJo ;D ;D
4. Ashley :)
5. Ian :-\
6. Wil ???
7. Danielle >:(
8. Joe :mad
9. Frank :mad :mad :mad

Whole Cast:
1. Jodi :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali
2. Kara :ali :ali :ali :ali
3. Jenn :ali :ali :ali
4. Shane ;D ;D
5. JoJo ;D ;D
6. Ashley :)
7. Ian :-\
8. Wil ???
9. Danielle >:(
10. Joe :mad
11. Frank :mad :mad :mad
12. Willie :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio :vio

Coaches:
1. Janelle :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali
2. Britney ;D ;D ;D
3. Dan :mad :mad
4. Mike :mad :bang :vio

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2012, 05:18:30 AM »
Willie has been ejected from the house. According to Janelle on the live feeds, he threw pork rinds at her  ???, kicked the have have not room door and headbutted Joe (I would have done too with that annoying screaming :D) so obviously the production couldn't leave him in there until Thursday.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank has nominated Shane and JoJo. Shane is the target, and if he wins the veto Mike agrees that Danielle should be sent home. Ouch for Dan in that scenario.

It's worth noting for nothing more than trivial purposes that the second week is never good for Britney - in season 12 it was this season she was nominated against Monet, her best friend in the house, and now she is down a team member and the other two are on the block.

Personally I hope that Shane can pull it out of the bag and win that veto. Although I don't want to see Danielle go home either so it's a tough situation. Although I hate what Dan said about Danielle after the eviction - he said he was just going to "let her float" to week 7. >:(

If Willie was removed, does that mean Jodi and Kara have a chance to come back? :Ang

Housemates are never replaced in BBUS. However, given that we started with twelve players and we are down to nine as of now, it clearly looks like the coaches will become players as now we can say we have had fifteen players follow through with one of them gone day one and it can be like BBUS 7-9.

And I'm glad Willie is gone. I thought we'd have to put up with him until at least Thursday. I'm glad that he is gone before then. Maybe the Hantz' can be named a bigger Reality TV Trainwreck than Jon/Kate & the Kardashians.

Oh, and I found a cool and totally cliche name for a fanbase for Ian: SHALER GANG!

But that isn't true. In Season 9, Sharon came back because Joshuah's partner Neil walked. In season 13, Brendon came back because Dick walked. On top of that, I asked if one of the evicted housemates (Jodi, Kara, and TBA) were going to have chance to return, not a brand new person coming in.

I forgot about Sharon. Haha. And wasn't BB13's returning housemate twist planned?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
Well...Frank Nominee's are:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shane :-X and JoJo  :-X
The POV winner is:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shane   :). So obviusly, he used it in himself, and Daniele is going up. The target now is Danielle. So probably, she 'll be evicted this week. I HOPE and i think that Kara might come back, so with that Dan doen't be evicted

For other part...I think Kara + The evicted 'll complete in a competition, or america's vote, or coach comps or something like.

I'M SO HAPPY IF KARA COMING BACK! :ali. The fat Cook and her supossly BFF grab a life vest.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »
I don't know why some of you are so certain that Kara, or even anyone, will be returning. There's not been even a suggestion that this is the case. I doubt anyone will return this season.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2012, 06:52:29 PM »
I'm watching the episode right now and it's just ehm...well...the part of his eviction is now on and I'm scared to see what's comming up.

And you know something, despite he behaved wrong, the bully wasn't Willie at all, the bullies were absolutely EVERYONE in the House. So the one's doing all the provocations and everything that actually put him out of his mind were absolutely EVERYONE in the House, specially Britney, JoJo and Shane, if you guys were a "team" at least fake it and if he falls down y'all can go back up and rise from it. DON'T F*CKING LET HIM AWAY!!! I think that his teammates are the biggest ones when it comes of the responsabilities of that issue.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:50 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

I forgot about Sharon. Haha. And wasn't BB13's returning housemate twist planned?

No, it was because Dick walked the first week for personal problems.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2012, 08:39:05 PM »

I actually looked and studied the nomination chart and it appears to me that it was actually supposed to be a double eviction that week given the number of housemates at the time and amount of days the crew had remaining.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2012, 08:43:07 PM »
Why does everyone want Kara to come back? Yes, she is beautiful, and Frank should have gone instead of her. But, Jodi never got the chance to even play the game! She should be coming back!

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2012, 08:45:52 PM »
I'm watching the episode right now and it's just ehm...well...the part of his eviction is now on and I'm scared to see what's comming up.

And you know something, despite he behaved wrong, the bully wasn't Willie at all, the bullies were absolutely EVERYONE in the House. So the one's doing all the provocations and everything that actually put him out of his mind were absolutely EVERYONE in the House, specially Britney, JoJo and Shane, if you guys were a "team" at least fake it and if he falls down y'all can go back up and rise from it. DON'T F*CKING LET HIM AWAY!!! I think that his teammates are the biggest ones when it comes of the responsabilities of that issue.

I don't think there is an excuse for what he did though. Even under that kind of mental pressure, physical violence is wrong.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2012, 08:51:08 PM »

I agree with Dan. I think it was planned since the begining, like in season 6 when Kaysar returned. I don't remember them saying that someone will return as Dick's replacement

And in season 9 I think there was a replacement because of the rules in that season, in which they were competing as pairs.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2012, 09:04:23 PM »

I agree with Dan. I think it was planned since the begining, like in season 6 when Kaysar returned. I don't remember them saying that someone will return as Dick's replacement

And in season 9 I think there was a replacement because of the rules in that season, in which they were competing as pairs.

Yes, Amy's (BB3) and Kaysar's (BB6) returns were planned. I do not think Brendan's (BB13) was even though they didn't say it was because Dick left.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2012, 09:09:04 PM »
I don't know why some of you are so certain that Kara, or even anyone, will be returning. There's not been even a suggestion that this is the case. I doubt anyone will return this season.

The reason is because there are only 9 housemates left and 8 more weeks to go. Now unless the coaches become housemates themselves, at least one housemate has to come back to provide the full ten weeks.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2012, 10:29:12 PM »

The reason is because there are only 9 housemates left and 8 more weeks to go. Now unless the coaches become housemates themselves, at least one housemate has to come back to provide the full ten weeks.

They could easily do as they did in BB2 and have a week with no eviction.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2012, 10:45:34 PM »

They could easily do as they did in BB2 and have a week with no eviction.

I don't think that's going happen... unless... it could be a fake eviction like they did in season 9 with Allison and Ryan.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2012, 11:57:29 PM »
Mike is the most annoying player ever in this game. He thinks he knows everything, but he's suuuch a douche. :mad

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2012, 01:47:45 AM »
I have just watched last night's episode, I liked it lol..

I felt a little bad for Willie, as if everybody hated you and then people that you are supposed to trust, that are on your team, decide to turn their back on you and isolate you, I see exactly why he snapped, do I think he was justified in headbutting Joe? No BUT you gotta see where the guy is coming from...

I think Ian and Ashley's date was adorable, I hope they become a showmance, I actually like them both a lot. Same for Shane and Danielle...

I feel bad for Britney, as now she is down a player and Willie kind of messed up her rep..

I don't want JoJo to go home I love her, she is my #1 Fav HG of the season atm... I just want to see who is going to be nominated...

I hope Danielle doesn't get nominated, i really like her and if she goes home, we don't know if Kara would come back or not, so that would mean that Dan would go home too, and I really like Dan (my 2nd fav Coach behind Britney; Janelle is too fake and there are so many unkind, really bad words that I can describe for Mike)..

Someone from Janelle's team must be nominated (Joe preferably, I kind of like Wil and Ashley is immune) as Frank won't nominate anyone from his own team (Bummer as I wouldn't mind Jenn going up)...

Wednesday's episode is going to be quite interesting......

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2012, 02:00:14 AM »
Assuming that someone is coming back, who do you want it to be?

VOTE HERE! (Please comment on who you voted for and give a reason for your vote!) ;D ;D ;D
http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1564.0
(BTW, I forgot to the check the box that allows voters to change their votes... ::) *whoops*)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2012, 09:07:28 AM »

In season nine, there as a chance to bring somebody back. If Neil never quit, then Sharon would have been on the ballot of people to bring back in the game along with Jacob, Parker, Jen, Alex, Amanda, and Allison. Chances are Alex would get the votes to return, and whatever the game would look like with Neil in instead of Sharon would determine the rest of the game.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2012, 09:55:32 AM »
Why does everyone want Kara to come back? Yes, she is beautiful, and Frank should have gone instead of her. But, Jodi never got the chance to even play the game! She should be coming back!

I want Kara come back because she's so sweet, and my favourite newbie. And i want Jodi come back too, but CBS only sequester Kara, and didn't Jodi.
P.S: I want Shara (Shane&Kara) Showmance <3

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE