Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 64551 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2012, 01:47:09 PM »
Officially,
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shane has used the veto and saved Ashley, and replaced her with Frank, telling Mike that it was because they could then secure the votes against Joe (with Jenn and Ian voting to save Frank against Joe, whom Mike's team believe to be the target), when instead it is so Frank will receive 3 of the 5 votes - from Ashley, Wil and Danielle.

Mike and Frank are trying to explain to Ian what is going on (who appears to be the only one questioning why that had to happen because he would have obviously voted to save Ashley anyway) - and Mike said to Ian that if Shane can evict Frank, Shane will win the game.

Ian was worried following the PoV ceremony as it appears that he was called out on a conversation with Britney last night in which he didn't say he wouldn't nominate Shane. Looks like Mike and Frank are going to try and work Danielle, but it doesn't seem like she'll be swayed. Unless they can fully convince Ashley and Wil that voting out one of their own team is their best move, Frank is going home. ;D (and one of the best things is, because the vote will be 3-2, Frank and Mike won't know what hit them until Julie tells them) ;D

So unless things change (and they really could :D) the votes will be:

Ashley - Frank
Danielle - Frank
Ian - Joe
Jenn - Joe
Wil - Frank

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2012, 03:10:23 PM »
Officially,
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shane has used the veto and saved Ashley, and replaced her with Frank, telling Mike that it was because they could then secure the votes against Joe (with Jenn and Ian voting to save Frank against Joe, whom Mike's team believe to be the target), when instead it is so Frank will receive 3 of the 5 votes - from Ashley, Wil and Danielle.

Mike and Frank are trying to explain to Ian what is going on (who appears to be the only one questioning why that had to happen because he would have obviously voted to save Ashley anyway) - and Mike said to Ian that if Shane can evict Frank, Shane will win the game.

Ian was worried following the PoV ceremony as it appears that he was called out on a conversation with Britney last night in which he didn't say he wouldn't nominate Shane. Looks like Mike and Frank are going to try and work Danielle, but it doesn't seem like she'll be swayed. Unless they can fully convince Ashley and Wil that voting out one of their own team is their best move, Frank is going home. ;D (and one of the best things is, because the vote will be 3-2, Frank and Mike won't know what hit them until Julie tells them) ;D

Ashley - Frank
Danielle - Frank
Ian - Joe
Jenn - Joe
Wil - Frank

Spoiler for Hiden:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  ;D
I really wanted that to happen. I don't think that Wil and Ashley are that easy to convince and surely evicting Joe IS NOT A GOOD MOVE FOR THEM, evicting Frank indeed IS THE BEST MOVE!  ;D
Yay! Something awesome will happen this season and I'm finally going to see how bad Boogie is as a "puppet master". Hahahaha, he's gonna loose his best player completely blindsided by a player of a coach who lost two in just 7 days. I'm so exicted for this eviction and for Boogie aspire to win BB one 2nd time (which I doubt, I see this between Ian, Shane and Wil) he has to get that Frank leaving now will guarantee him safety and he could easily win challenges in the meantime.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 10:33:13 AM by joako »
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #177 on: July 30, 2012, 11:39:05 PM »
Great... so Danielle is the deciding vote?  :mad :mad :mad
I hope she and Dan are smart and vote Frank out!

AND PLEASE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, GO TO THE OFFICIAL BIG BROTHER CBS WEBSITE AND VOTE "NO" 10 TIMES SO THE COACHES WILL NOT BECOME PLAYERS!!!
Here is the link! - http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/coach_vote/

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »
Great... so Danielle is the deciding vote?  :mad :mad :mad
I hope she and Dan are smart and vote Frank out!

I think Danielle is almost certain to vote the way Shane wants her to, which is to vote to evict Frank.

In any other situation, this would lead to Shane being certain to make it to the final five if not further, but with the coaches entering the game, I fear his game will be over far sooner than it deserves to be.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2012, 09:15:45 AM »
Officially,
Spoiler for Hiden:

Ashley - Frank
Danielle - Frank
Ian - Joe
Jenn - Joe
Wil - Frank

I think Frank should try get Ian to talk to Ashley and convince her to vote for Joe. I think she would do that. Ashley could possibly go downas the most ditzy player in BBUS history. Frank is so much better than Joe. Joe's voice is so annoying. I can take my earphones off and still hear him.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2012, 03:38:46 PM »
Oh my god, THE HARDY BOYS are up for eviction! ;D

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself!) :D :D :D

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2012, 08:04:38 AM »
Big Brother has pretty much confirmed to the coaches they'll be entering the game.  Janelle revealed over the last few days she's been negotiating with producers to enable her to have her daughter at the jury house.

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2012, 09:04:48 AM »
omg who is watching the feeds danielle is a nutcase
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2012, 09:22:53 AM »
omg who is watching the feeds danielle is a nutcase

Why? What's going on?

And please let them vote Joe off, he's so annoying. I would be disappointed if Frank left over Joe. We already had to see JoJo leave over Danielle. I hope Frank talks to Ian and gets him to talk to Ashley about going against her coach and vote Joe off.

And when the coaches enter, I want to see Mike Boogie get HoH.  ;D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2012, 11:15:37 AM »
So , today it's the deciding of the Show. The coaches -obviusly- enter in the game. But the question is if the evicted still in sequester or anything.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2012, 03:32:42 PM »
Janelle said that the DR is pushing the Shane/Danielle 'flirtmance'.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Britney said that 'no way' is Joe going home tonight.

A few days ago, the coaches were told they'd be given the choice to enter the game.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2012, 04:00:45 PM »
Earlier in the week Janelle pulled a Shelly and tried to give Britney her wedding ring and said she could keep it if she found out her team would not keep Shane safe.

Janelle: I also have a pair of Chanel earrings and if you guys find out that we're lying or whatever...

Britney: I do like your Chanel earrings.

Shane: I do too. :D :D

Now I think it's easier to see why Shane isn't into Danielle that much. :D

I'm torn between whether I'd rather see Rachel there instead of Britney. Although Rachel is my favourite player ever, I think her players would have been unfairly targeted because of her - I think she'd already be out by now. :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2012, 04:22:58 PM »
Though Joe is pretty much a pain in the a** (so is Danielle for Shane and almost everyone watching the show), I think he's a nice guy who has too much pride on him, NOW Frank has to go for the sake of everyone (minus Boogie, of course). I'd rather see Janelle, Wil, Dan or even Britney as HoH next week than Boogie. I find him too arrogant to be in that House (without Will he's not as awesome as he used to be in the previous two seasons he's been in).

And I really want to see Frank go. Period. There's nothing else left to be said.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2012, 07:55:39 PM »
Before the live voting began, Julie revealed that Grodner America voted for the coaches to enter the game. Julie told the coaches if they voted to enter the game it would be considered "reset".

No percentages for the vote were revealed.

The coaches entered the Diary Room one by one to vote - if one of them voted to reset the game then all of the coaches would become houseguests and neither Frank or Joe would be evicted. If they all voted to remain as coaches Frank or Joe would be evicted and next week 'some' of the evicted houseguests would return and this would have another effect on the coaches twist. (Kara and JoJo would have come back in my opinion, seeing as Jodi wasn't in sequester).

Britney voted to reset
Mike voted to remain as a coach
Dan voted to reset
Janelle voted to reset

Therefore the coaches enter the game and neither Frank or Joe will be evicted. :mad :mad. All of the houseguests play for the HoH, including Shane. It's an endurance similar to the one Daniele won in BB13 - so far the second recycled HoH competition from BB13 after the golfing competition.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:02:39 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2012, 08:06:26 PM »
I was hoping to see Frank go home, but THANK YOU GRODNER FOR RUINING MY NIGHT! (That ajdgajsdhfgksdfysdjfh  :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad)

Anyways, I hope that anyone but Boogie, Jenn, Ian or Frank wins this HOH (even Shane). And it was very surprising that BOOGIE did not pressed the 'Reset' button like the other three did.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
I was hoping to see Frank go home, but THANK YOU GRODNER FOR RUINING MY NIGHT! (That ajdgajsdhfgksdfysdjfh  :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad)

Anyways, I hope that anyone but Boogie, Jenn, Ian or Frank wins this HOH (even Shane). And it was very surprising that BOOGIE did not pressed the 'Reset' button like the other three did.

I thought during the show his facial expressions and general demeanour made it perfectly clear he didn't want to be there as a player. He would have had a great chance as a coach, but as a player he's a huge target. And he knows it.

And I was super shocked that there was no eviction. Guess they had to save Frank somehow. ::) But saying that, it does take some of the pressure off Shane, because Frank does not know he was the target. Had the eviction happened, looks like Shane, Wil etc. were planning to blame the rogue vote on Jenn.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2012, 08:22:54 PM »
This is a disappointment. I SERIOUSLY need to think about not watching the rest of the show.  :)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
Well, i think this season is all for me! Good Luck for Janie and Shane. But Today's show was sooooo UNFAIR!

1) The coaches with 3 weeks of safety
2) the canceled Eviction (on favor of Frank)
3) Kara and JoJo still two and one week in sequester for nothing.

Thank you Grodner! You TOTALLY RUINED THE F** SHOW!  :mad

P.S: This season need a winner it deseved it. CONGRATULATIONS JENN! YOU'RE THE WINNER OF BB14!  :ali

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »
Mike was the first to jump, followed by Jenn. Joe then fell and almost immediately told Mike that Frank would have gone home and "I just want you all to know what you're dealing with." What an asshat. >:( ::) Ashley fell and then Dan jumped.

So Shane, Frank, Wil, Danielle, Janelle, Britney and Ian are left.

Mike thinks that Janelle and Britney didn't press the button, and Dan was the only one that did. Joe later tells Dan that "general consensus" is that he was the only one to press the button.

Edit - After just more than three hours, Danielle is the new HoH.

1. Danielle - 3 hours 13 minutes
2. Britney - 3 hours 13 minutes
3. Ian - 3 hours 12 minutes
4. Janelle - 2 hours 44 minutes
5. Shane - 2 hours 41 minutes
6. Wil - 2 hours 41 minutes
7. Frank - 2 hours 12 minutes
8. Dan - 1 hour 49 minutes
9. Ashley - 1 hour 48 minutes
10. Joe - 1 hour 10 minutes
11. Jenn - 1 hour 8 minutes
12. Mike - 1 hour 8 minutes
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:20:39 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2012, 03:13:17 AM »
What the hell?  :mad :mad They did not say this would happen. All this to save Frank. :mad

My Congratulations Grodner for always to ruin the show.

At least Danielle is the new HOH. She promised not to nominate Ian and Britney this week. Dan and Shane I think will also not be nominated to be near her.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2012, 03:18:47 AM »
Here's my ranking:

1. Shane
2. Danielle
3. Ian
4. Dan
5. Britney

6. Jenn
7. Ashley
8. Mike
9. Wil
10. Janelle
11. Frank
12. Joe

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2012, 06:41:23 AM »
this is unbelievable! I hate this rigged twists by Grodner only to save the HMs that annoy the most. why oh why can't we finally get a new producer for this mess of a show?  >:(

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2012, 09:02:15 AM »
1. Ashley
2. Janelle
3. Wil
4. Shane
5. Ian
6. Jenn
7. Dan
8. Danielle
9. Mike
10. Britney
11. Joe
12. Frank
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2012, 09:16:57 AM »
I'm not watching this anymore, is not even serious  ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
So, CBS loves Grodner but all fans hate her. Guys, EVERY single BB fan in the US hates this stupid evil women. Does she really thing that 2 straight seasons of previous housemates returning make good to the the show? If so, then ask the producers of Survivor and how the ratings are reaching historical lows because of this.

BB will now suck bananas if Boogie and Frank stay in the House for another week. If I were Boogie, I would quit the game since I've been played out the entire time.

GRODNER SUCKS! Ok? She's the biggest and most evil bitch ever! I despise this woman, SHE'S RUNINING THE US' COOLEST REALITY TELEVISION SHOW!  :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad