Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 68374 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Killer Kowalski <3
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2012, 06:12:05 PM »
Grodner, as usual -___-

Anyways, my ranking

1. Shane
2. Danielle
3. Britney
4. Ian
5. Dan
6. Ashley
7. Wil

8. Jenn
9. Frank
10. Janelle
11. Joe
12. Mike -____-

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2012, 06:17:40 PM »
Leslie Moonves and Julie Chen seriously need to evict Grodner from their production.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2012, 12:31:20 AM »
Do you know the coaches' current jobs and places of residence? Thanks!

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2012, 02:20:22 AM »
I hate the fact Frank saved the eviction  :mad

Anyway here's my ranking :

1. Wil
2. Shane
3. Jenn
4. Ashley

5. Britney
6. Janelle
7. Dan
8. Danielle
9. Ian
10. Joe
11. Frank
12. Mike  :mad
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #204 on: August 04, 2012, 02:32:12 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Danielle has decided to nominate Frank and Wil! Back door boogie in the making? Only time will tell
source : https://www.facebook.com/BBLIVEUPDATES
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #205 on: August 04, 2012, 04:29:03 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Wil and Frank nominated...well, that does not surprise me and obviously the targets this week are Boogie and Frank. I mean, come on, who are we kidding here? Boogie is too much of his own ego and Frank is just annoying.

My ranking:
1. Shane (PURE AWESOMENESS! At least when HoH he didn't went into a crazy spiral and let control take the best of him, he's nice and humble even when he's the one in power)
2. Dan (Now I get why people say he's the most likeable BB winner ever, he's just charming and funny)
3. Wil (least annoying gay housemate BB has seen in a while)
4. Britney (BEST CONFESSIONALS EVER! She's mad hilarious)

5. Danielle (I love you and Shane together, BUT FREAKIN' CHILL GIRL!)
6. Janelle (she's legendary and I like her, but well Janie, keep it like that)
7. Ashley (likeable ditzy blonde, quite annoying)

8. Joe (annoying 40-year-old)
9. Ian (furniture)
10. Jenn (BIG TIME FURNITURE)
11. Frank (waay annoying)
12. Boogie (too much of his ego)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:58:04 PM by joako »
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #206 on: August 04, 2012, 04:46:41 PM »
are you watching live feeds are just the show?
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #207 on: August 04, 2012, 11:11:20 PM »
I love how Grodner says they don't rig the show. The casting director has said that if someone has seen DR footage they can't re-enter because it is unfair. How is having four ex-Housemates act as coaches then "reset" the game fair. It isn't I'm sorry.

Plus I think fans are getting tired of these twists since the show has lost 1.5 million viewers from last year. Grodner could try and say it is the Olympics but BB10 managed to pull a 2.0 in the adults 18-49 demo in overnights. BB14 can't get a 2.0 most of the time now unless it is the final ratings.

Also by not having an eviction this past week means that three double eviction episodes will have to occur to get a final three by Sept. 19. Or a possible 4 double eviction episodes if CBS thinks that a 2 Hr. Survivor premiere would be better than a 90 minute Big Brother finale.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2012, 08:34:17 AM »
What annoys me is why the producers would want to save Frank? Even if by a miracle the coaches decided not to enter the game just to evict him, he would have returned this Thursday anyway. The mind boggles.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Danielle, Frank, Wil, Shane, Ian and Jenn competed for PoV. Danielle won it and ever since Dan has been trying to convince her to backdoor Janelle. If Danielle had any sense she'd get rid of Frank, Mike or even Dan. ;D

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2012, 09:31:48 AM »
Oh you havent heard the nut job last night she and Bratney trying BD Janelle shane has no mind of his own so now he wants to BD Janelle poor Ian been lied to by Nutcase Danielle and Lying Too Face Bratney he wants Janelle BD the only one fighting for it not to happen is Dan Give Frank or Boogie the check because they are idoits AG plan will backfire in her face keeping Frank she might end up losing Janie
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:47:01 AM by Lilstarbug77 »
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.

Offline jmracette

• Housemate
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:16 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
The live feed is (as it has been every week) hectic and the plans change every five minutes. This week has been so difficult to keep up with. There aren't even any solid alliances happening, except the Shane/Danielle nomance and Frank/Boogie. Right now it looks like Frank will remain the target, but the backdoor Janelle plan is still being thrown around. It's interesting to see what will happen this week.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2012, 08:34:14 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Pretty much looks like Frank is going home. For reals this time. :D

All of the coaches know that all four of them have to make it to jury for one of them to win.

Last night, Ashley, Wil and Jenn made an alliance called... "Team Tits". ;D ;D

Offline Lilstarbug77

• Runner-up
« Reply #212 on: August 06, 2012, 09:42:59 AM »
NO they are BD Janelle taking wil down and ego frank is staying again

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #213 on: August 06, 2012, 12:50:14 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Danielle saved Wil and nominated Janelle.

Ultimately for her, and all of the 'newbies', this is the best move - Janelle, Britney, Dan and Mike have all agreed that for one of them to win they've ALL got to make it to jury.

Janelle has said to Danielle - "I'm not mad at you. You've been lied to. I'm not planning on putting you up."

Danielle and Dan are playing this perfectly - they're acting like they're super sorry and Janelle is buying it. I think that whatever happens Danielle is getting out of this week with no blood on her hands, and with one of the biggest threats out pre-jury.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #214 on: August 06, 2012, 08:45:48 PM »
Excuse my language but...DANIELLE IS SUCH A DUMB B*TCH  :mad :mad :mad :mad

Gurl, you should not mess with Janie 'cause she ain't targeting you but Boogie is, so gurl, you should get Frank out now instead of Janie, because if Janie goes out on Thursday, I'll be hatin' on you gurl.
ARE Y'ALL READIN' ME - FRANK HAS TO GET HIS A** OUT OF THE HOUSE ON THURSDAY NOT JANELLE.

Now, back to my sweet self. I hate you Danielle just for listening to the wrong people, I only like Shane and Britney because they're not as dumb as Dan and Danielle are (he influenced her on doing this I suppose and she's a dumb b*tch).
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:56:18 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2012, 08:24:15 AM »

Gurl, you should not mess with Janie 'cause she ain't targeting you but Boogie is, so gurl, you should get Frank out now instead of Janie, because if Janie goes out on Thursday, I'll be hatin' on you gurl.
ARE Y'ALL READIN' ME - FRANK HAS TO GET HIS A** OUT OF THE HOUSE ON THURSDAY NOT JANELLE.

Now, back to my sweet self. I hate you Danielle just for listening to the wrong people, I only like Shane and Britney because they're not as dumb as Dan and Danielle are (he influenced her on doing this I suppose and she's a dumb b*tch).

I think there are two distinct trails of thought on Danielle's actions -
1. She is playing a stupid game by backdooring Janelle, maybe just because she doesn't like her.

2. If Danielle feels threatened by Janelle (as anyone should), then getting her out of the house at this point is the best option for her. While Danielle has some semblance of loyalty with Mike, Frank etc. she has absolutely none with Janelle, and ultimately this is Janelle's fault, not Danielle's. There will come a point, as happened in BB6 and 7, where evicting Janelle is near impossible.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2012, 02:21:38 PM »

I think there are two distinct trails of thought on Danielle's actions -
1. She is playing a stupid game by backdooring Janelle, maybe just because she doesn't like her.

2. If Danielle feels threatened by Janelle (as anyone should), then getting her out of the house at this point is the best option for her. While Danielle has some semblance of loyalty with Mike, Frank etc. she has absolutely none with Janelle, and ultimately this is Janelle's fault, not Danielle's. There will come a point, as happened in BB6 and 7, where evicting Janelle is near impossible.
If Danielle ends up trusting more Boogie and Frank, she may have the same fate that Janelle had in All-Stars. That's why I believe that it's better to get rid of Boogie and Frank now and Janelle could be eliminated at another or she may be a finalist but Danielle will be making a HUGE mistake she'll end up regretting if she keeps hanging out with Boogie and Frank instead of Dan or Britney and Shane that in the end may give her more help than those two.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2012, 10:41:47 AM »
The reaction of fans on twitter is hilarious and has provided me with hours of entertainment.  The fact that they even believe or expect Janelle to be saved by producer intervention is cringeworthy. She has played a terrible game this season - evicting her not only stops her from being a competition queen and a threat, but also weakens a possible coaches alliance and so would strengthen Danielle's ties with Britney and Dan.

If there was an eviction last week (as there should have been), Janelle would have been able to save herself this week as she would mostly likely not be the target or have had the chance to save herself with the veto.

Last week, the coaches should have been told that if they entered the game there WOULD have been an eviction, but if they didn't, then there would have been no eviction.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2012, 12:24:00 AM »
Dammit! It looks like Janelle is going to be evicted! :mad :mad :mad

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2012, 04:00:34 AM »
I really hate how not only its just females that get the boot this year but the only time an annoying male was quaranteed to be evicted the producers decided to void the noms  :mad
I guess this will be another year as in 2010 where the girls who are in power only target the other girls and the male alliances will laugh over it and triumph in the end although not being big players at all (something also happening in BB5 or AllStars).
I cannot believe people fall for Boogie and Frank over and over again. My biggest fear is that one of them will win and the ego of both will grow to an unbelievable height. I am not sure if I want to watch this.  :mad

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2012, 12:13:08 PM »
i want  the coaches format on Big Brother Brazil
Big Brother Fan

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »
Ugh Mike and Frank's joint diary room sessions make me cringe and wince at the same time.

Mike seems to be the cleverest person in the house at the moment.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2012, 03:06:48 PM »
i want  the coaches format on Big Brother Brazil
Why do you want? I wonder what the coaches would talk to their players. ''Look, will cry in the corner'' or ''get a boy/girl and make a couple'' or ''be excluded from the rest of the house, the public will welcome you''. This twist makes no sense in a game where the winner is chosen by the public.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:48:03 PM by Rod »

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »
Today will be a black day for me. My favourite from All time of BB is going home  :'(
F*ck the Psyco bitc* Daniele. I wish the coaches doesn't reset the game and Kara re-enter so, Janie had more time in the house.

Well definitly, if Janie leaves...JENN NEEDS WIN IT!  :zzz

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2012, 07:36:38 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Joe vote to evict Frank
Boogie vote to evict Janelle
Wil vote to evict Janelle
Jenn vote to evict Janelle