Author Topic: Big Brother 14 USA  (Read 80721 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 14 USA
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2012, 02:55:15 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank has won HoH. ::) ::) ::)

Let's hope the casualty is minimised and Joe is evicted next week.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:05:24 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2012, 03:26:13 AM »
Though it's a little early to say this, but Boogie can now call himself the BEST player to ever play BB in the US (not in the world).  :mad :zzz

Janelle, it's sad  :'( to see you go but your eviction interview was just amazing  ;D. Calling Boogie what he is on national TV is great and your rivalry makes good TV, regardless of what all Janelle or Boogie haters (like myslef) say.

On the other hand, Britney, Dan, Danielle and Shane now that Frank's HOH get ready to start paying for Janelle's exit as one of you will surely be on the block as we all know the only person safe in this alliance of six is Boogie not the other 4. So, one of you will be leaving next week. That happens for trusting the wrong guy for your game - IDIOTS!  ;D
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2012, 04:44:34 AM »
Though it's a little early to say this, but Boogie can now call himself the BEST player to ever play BB in the US (not in the world).  :mad :zzz

Janelle, it's sad  :'( to see you go but your eviction interview was just amazing  ;D. Calling Boogie what he is on national TV is great and your rivalry makes good TV, regardless of what all Janelle or Boogie haters (like myslef) say.

On the other hand, Britney, Dan, Danielle and Shane now that Frank's HOH get ready to start paying for Janelle's exit as one of you will surely be on the block as we all know the only person safe in this alliance of six is Boogie not the other 4. So, one of you will be leaving next week. That happens for trusting the wrong guy for your game - IDIOTS!  ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
At the moment it looks like it's either Wil or Dan. Frank is trying to get Shane to go up as a pawn. Even if he doesn't Shane gets to play in the veto this week.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2012, 08:09:38 AM »
I think Frank and Mike are going to backstab each other at one point. :devil:

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2012, 08:18:33 PM »
Go glad Janelle is out, I'm glad Mike outlasted her once again.  ;D

I'd like to see Joe go, he's the least liked of all of the floaters. This season is turning out better than I would've ever thought.

1. Ian
2. Mike
3. Frank
4. Shane
5. Ashley
6. Dan
7. Britany
8. Jenn
9. Danielle

10. Wil
11. Joe

These guys are way more likeable than last year's group, as they basically gave the game to the vets.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2012, 07:53:26 AM »
Go glad Janelle is out, I'm glad Mike outlasted her once again.  ;D

I'd like to see Joe go, he's the least liked of all of the floaters. This season is turning out better than I would've ever thought.

1. Ian
2. Mike
3. Frank
4. Shane
5. Ashley
6. Dan
7. Britany
8. Jenn
9. Danielle

10. Wil
11. Joe

These guys are way more likeable than last year's group, as they basically gave the game to the vets.

I hate the veterans. NEWBIES REJOICE!

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »

I don't think that will happen - Boogie loves Frank and Frank knows he's in a good position. ::) ::) I'm seriously hoping neither makes it much further, but I think that Grodner will give all she can to make sure they do. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Pandora's Box with a special veto in it by the end of the week.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank nominated Joe and Wil for eviction.

• Big Brother
« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2012, 06:09:04 PM »

I don't think that will happen - Boogie loves Frank and Frank knows he's in a good position. ::) ::) I'm seriously hoping neither makes it much further, but I think that Grodner will give all she can to make sure they do. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Pandora's Box with a special veto in it by the end of the week.

Spoiler for Hiden:

No surprise for those Nominations.  :)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #233 on: August 12, 2012, 04:11:13 AM »
You know what, Anybody wants a free membership for Evel Dick's RTV recaps that cost 14.99? I stopped watching the show and I feel I've wasted the 9.99 I paid for them (it's not fun to watch them, and I don't think I'll be able to watch them without seeing the show itself.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2012, 09:01:08 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank decided not to use the veto. ;D ;D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2012, 01:29:47 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank decided not to use the veto. ;D ;D
No Wil's going home on Thursday  :'( :'( - I'd rather keep him around than Joe? :zzz

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2012, 08:36:11 AM »
Joe is sooo much going to float in this game like Enzo and Adam did. Nobody will take him seriously and get the rid of him whenever they want but only at last chance so that he cannot take some money away from the people who actually WON some competition throughout the game.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2012, 12:53:55 PM »
Joe is sooo much going to float in this game like Enzo and Adam did. Nobody will take him seriously and get the rid of him whenever they want but only at last chance so that he cannot take some money away from the people who actually WON some competition throughout the game.

I think this description befits Jenn more than Joe - Joe is a big target and at least is attempting to play the game. Jenn told Wil her strategy is literally to do nothing and get as far as she can.

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2012, 02:53:04 PM »
Wil better stay over Joe, Wil is a bit less annoying. But it would be good for either of those two to leave over any of the others. I thought for sure the target was on Joe, as he was the one who voted to evict Frank.

Maybe Jenn's strategy will catch up to her sooner than later. She could get evicted for the same reason Cara was weeks ago. That's too bad, I'd prefer to have Jenn around, but if her strategy is to do nothing, she's just better off gone.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2012, 03:39:34 PM »
Wil better stay over Joe, Wil is a bit less annoying. But it would be good for either of those two to leave over any of the others. I thought for sure the target was on Joe, as he was the one who voted to evict Frank.

Maybe Jenn's strategy will catch up to her sooner than later. She could get evicted for the same reason Cara was weeks ago. That's too bad, I'd prefer to have Jenn around, but if her strategy is to do nothing, she's just better off gone.
I think that Wil should stay, no matter what. He's not a big threat in the House, if Frank is smart he should take either him or Jenn to F2 so he can ensure he can easily win the 500k because if he ends up making it all the way there with either Boogie or Dan he may win but it'll be more difficult for him to do so.

I'm fine with Frank winning (if that happens and it probably will) than seeing a Veteran winning.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2012, 04:34:54 PM »
I'd rather see Dan win than any of the new players at the moment. My favourite in terms of personality (i.e. not gameplay) is Ashley, but credit where credit is due, Frank is doing a really good job securing his place in that house. A few days ago Mike and Frank noticed how good Britney's social game is, and feel this could be a problem for them. My favourite in terms of gameplay is Dan, because he does not need to win competitions, exactly as BB10, but he and Mike know and openly discussed the fact that the jury would rate performance in competitions higher than social/personal gameplay, so they doubt they would win against Shane (and possibly even Frank?).

It amazes me how people can sit in that house with two former winners and not realise that the moves they are making are exactly the same as the seasons in which they won, especially Dan. It's almost like a BB10 do-over, he's already told Mike he'll throw Danielle under the bus exactly as he did to Keesha, and if it happens and nobody does anything to try to stop it before it's too late, I'll have no sympathy.

If I was in that house and somehow managed to win HoH next week, I'd nominate Dan and Mike for eviction. They're the ones that are in control the most.

Unfortunately, it looks like the target is on Wil this week. But you never know what can happen. In terms of gameplay, the houseguest should vote to evict Wil because of his social gameplay, but they seem to think he'll be good at competitons, despite the fact he's played in every HoH and every PoV and not won one.

I find it funny that in BB12 Britney was praised and held in such high regards for badmouthing Rachel for over 40 days, but when she does the exact same with Janelle, everyone hates her. :D ;D ::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2012, 08:46:18 PM »
I think that if a Veteran wins again in a regular season for 2nd year straight, the show will basically become a joke (and actually right now it is). When it comes to Mike and Frank, I'm fine with the newbie but annoyed with the veteran. Mike's ego makes him annoying and hateable, his gameplay on the other hand is pretty good and he's one of the best that has ever played the game but his #1 issue is his ego and that's what I hate him, keep it cool bro, he should learn from Dan.

I remember watching the episode in which Danielle (who I also hate) won HoH and Wil said on a DR about Dan: 'What he did is basically the same he did back in BB10, all over again'. So, I think that someone has noticed Dan but not Mike as of yet.

And a veteran won last year and I would be really bad that again a former housemate wins specially a previous winner.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2012, 01:48:23 AM »
I preffer Wil going home, i deslike the two of them.
Actually i want Jenn to win. This is like Kristen in S12, i support her because i hate all the women, except her  ;D
Now, i hate all the house except Jenn, she deserves win for being a super floater.  :-*

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2012, 02:27:17 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

I think they are, one of them is going to betray the other at some point... :devil:

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2012, 01:19:28 PM »

I think this description befits Jenn more than Joe - Joe is a big target and at least is attempting to play the game. Jenn told Wil her strategy is literally to do nothing and get as far as she can.
well Joe MIGHT attempt to play the game however so did Adam - if only you s*ck at competitions you cannot be a real target :D
Jenns floating is stategic, thats something the likes of Adam, Enzo or Joe would take as an offense to their manhood  ::)
but hey, I basically stopped watching this season when Grodner decided to void the eviction. I guess its already written that Frank will win this and Boogie is going to make the top 4 so they can celebrate the victory of "Chilltown generation 2012" or so.

• Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2012, 04:31:50 PM »
I'm looking forward to a Jenn/Ashley or Wil/Joe HOH tonight. It would really shake things up right now. Ian is the one who is probably the most safe. Silent Six won't go after him. He's in Quack Pack. Boogie won't go after him, and neither would Jenn/Ashley, or the surviving nominee.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »
I'm looking forward to a Jenn/Ashley or Wil/Joe HOH tonight. It would really shake things up right now. Ian is the one who is probably the most safe. Silent Six won't go after him. He's in Quack Pack. Boogie won't go after him, and neither would Jenn/Ashley, or the surviving nominee.

A Jenn HoH this week would force her to begin playing the game. However, I would like to see perhaps Britney/Shane solidify their power and hopefully if this week goes perfectly, Mike or Frank will be evicted this time next week.

Final five of Britney/Shane/Dan/Ashley/Danielle would be amaaazing. ;D ;D

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2012, 08:28:46 PM »
WTF is the Zingbot - awful, awful, awful - and unsurprisingly something recycled by Grodner that wasn't even that great the first time - Titan would kick it's arse!

Such a shame they damned this season from the offset with the coaches twist as actually it's probably the best bunch of newbies they've had in some time - but they've been very little more than extras.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2012, 12:16:54 AM »
I want a F3 with Jenn and others unpopular people in the house like Boogie or Frank. And the Biggest floater can win this, Grodner will be SO PISSED OFF! but it's so unreal.

It's a posibility that's today is a double eviction?

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2012, 01:02:45 AM »
my final 3 are Britney/Shane/Danielle or Dan or Ashley